Clint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,348 Followers

"This okay with you, Levi? I like to watch porn and I usually jack off here on the couch at the end of a long day. Of course, in deference to you I'll do it in my room after I get so hot I can't hold it anymore."

His eyes were laughing at me again.

"Porn doesn't offend you, does it? Or maybe this isn't the kind of porn you like? I've got all kinds. Well, ALMOST all kinds. I don't have any really kinky shit."

"No, I like porn," I said nervously.

"Good. I hope this isn't too much for you right away but you need to know what I'm like, Levi. You're an adult now and if you're going to live here you need to know I'm a sexual person and I'm not shy. I'm not going to hide in my bedroom and change my whole life because you're here. Somehow I don't think you're a prude, are you, Levi?"

He grabbed his cock through his jockeys and squeezed it, his eyes dancing.

Clint was really trying to push me over the edge. I swallowed hard, glancing at his cock, straining against the cotton of his already overloaded briefs. Part of me wanted to get on my knees and suck him off and the other part wanted to knock him on his ass.

"I'm no prude, Clint," I said quietly, blushing. "Do you think you're going to run me off because you're an exhibitionist?"

"The thought never crossed my mind," he smirked. "I just want to make sure you're not a Bible thumper. You do jack off, don't you?"

I blushed again and nodded.

"Of course I jack off."

"It shouldn't embarrass you, Levi. You keep getting red in the face but guys do this all the time. Watch porn and jack off. It was one of the highlights of dorm life."

"And yet you've got this harem of women that you fuck. When do you find time to jack off with all the pussy you get? That and you work this farm all day too."

"I've always got time for sex, Levi. Sometimes I jack off in the fields. It's fun to be naked outside and you need to try it. The nearest neighbor's over two miles away. You're too damned inhibited for your own good."

I looked at Clint's crotch and his cock was so hard it looked like the cotton cloth was going to tear. It was a feat of physics that it could stay contained in his tight underwear. I looked up and he was grinning at me.

"You like my body, don't you?"

I must have turned purple and he laughed softly.

"What did I tell you about being embarrassed? I find it flattering, Levi. After all, I like your body too."

He was teasing me, laughing at me, and I wasn't going to take the bait.

"Granddad dying must have really given you a sense of freedom to use the house as your sexual playpen."

He burst out laughing.

"Granddad used to travel a lot and I had my freedoms... He's only been dead a few days, Levi. He's not in the ground yet. But yeah, I figured I was going to be able to walk around naked, fuck, jack off, do whatever I wanted until I found out you were coming. The thing is, Levi, we're both grown men and you'd better get used to me. You're not my keeper."

He was mocking me, flagrantly mocking me and it made me angry.

"You can do whatever the fuck you want, Clint, even shit on the floor, and I don't care as long as you clean it up," I said hotly. "You just prepare yourself for the fact that I have the same freedoms that you do. We BOTH own this farm."

"So you've said."

I'm not sure what the look on my face was like but he was enjoying himself.

"Well, as long as we're clear on that then let the games begin," he laughed.

Clint's briefs had a wet spot from his precum.

"We're really going to have to double team a woman, Levi. I'd like to see you in action."

I wanted to eat him up like dessert when he grinned as he was doing.

"And I'm sure you'd like to watch ME fuck a woman."

I couldn't look at him. My eyes were burning and I wanted him so bad it was all I could do not to just get on my knees and suck his cock right there. And he fucking well knew it.

He turned to the television screen, watching a woman in an orgy. One cock in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in her mouth.

"Now this is a hot scene," he said softly, his voice hoarse. "This scene gets me off all the time."

Clint rubbed his cock through his jockeys, jacking it through the cotton cloth.

My cock was dribbling so much precum there was a wet spot on my board shorts. I wouldn't touch my cock, no way was I blowing a load in my shorts in front of him.

I watched as the wet spot on his shorts got bigger from his precum. I was staring and Clint suddenly looked into my eyes and swallowed hard. His body tensed and he ejaculated into his shorts, the thick cum seeping through. He stood up and pulled his briefs off. He wiped the tip of his cock, still erect.

"I'll leave you to it," he whispered. "I'm going to go take another shower."

His face was flushed and I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. It had a bell shaped head that was smooth and dark pink, still hard. He walked away from me and I stared at his ass. I wanted to chase after him, to suck his cock and lick his incredible ass.

I watched Clint go to the mudroom to throw his jockeys in the hamper. As he walked out he looked into my eyes and grinned. His cock was bouncing, still plump, as he walked. He disappeared down the hall where the bedrooms were and a few minutes later I heard his shower running.

My face was burning and I couldn't stop myself. I walked into the mudroom to find his underwear. They were laying on the top of the washing machine, open, showing his thick cum that still had not been absorbed, almost as if he'd arranged them there for me. I didn't care.

I picked up his shorts and buried my face in them. I could smell his cum and I could smell him. I sucked the cloth, sucking his cum into my mouth. I pulled my shorts down and masturbated furiously. I finished sucking his jockeys and ejaculated into them. I stripped and threw my clothes and his briefs into the hamper.

As I came into the kitchen he was standing naked at the counter, peeling a banana. My face went blood red. My cock was still hard and he had a sexy smirk on his face as he looked at it.

"I guess the DVD got to you huh?" he grinned. "I wanted a snack before I go to sleep."

He looked down at his cock, now soft but still around five inches long, thick and hanging over his hairy ball sack.

"I always sleep nude."

The way he ate the banana was absolutely obscene, his eyes staring into mine. I was paralyzed, my feet planted into the floor.

"You've got a great body, Levi. And that's quite a dick you've got there."

He threw the banana peel in the trash can.

"I need to make sure the back door is locked."

He walked past me and checked the lock. As he walked back he looked into the mudroom and grinned at me.

"Good night, Levi. Sleep tight."

As he walked past me he slapped my ass and laughed softly. I followed him, staring at his body, headed to my room. As he turned to go into his room he looked into my eyes and wagged his finger at me playfully. He chuckled and went into his room, closing the door.

My heart leapt into my throat. He'd left his jockeys on the washing machine and I'd thrown them in the hamper after I sucked them. He'd left them there deliberately and I'd done exactly what he'd expected me to do. And I'd stupidly thrown them in the hamper instead of leaving them on the washer. Clint was playing with me, it was why he'd gone to check the back door lock.

I went to bed and dreamed of him.

The next day we buried Granddad in the graveyard behind a country church. The church service was filled with people who knew him and Clint. Everyone was nice and comforting as they always are at funerals but as soon as everyone found out my father was the black sheep of the family they looked at me as if I had leprosy.

We went back to the farm where the women of the neighborhood had laid out a feast for everyone. It was a custom I was unfamiliar with. When my own mother died she'd been cremated and there wasn't a funeral, I wasn't even sure what had happened to the ashes. I smiled at people but I did everything I could to blend into the walls.

People kept staring at me and whispering and then I heard Clint's voice clearly.

"Cut him a break, Lucille, all of you. The kid's life's been pure hell what with Richard being a drug addict and an alcoholic. And his own mother died of a drug overdose. He's had four stepmothers. Is it any wonder that he's shy? Most people would be crazy after what he's been through and he seems like just like a normal guy."

"Well, I still think it was wrong for Horace to leave him half of the farm. That boy doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about farming. What're you going to do with him, hold his hand?"

"I'm going to teach him how to farm," Clint said firmly. "And Levi and I are going to be just fine together."

I quickly walked to my room and cried, the first tears I'd cried in years. I was startled when my door opened and Clint was standing there. He stepped forward and took me in his arms, cradling my head on his shoulders.

"Granddad was the only person in my whole life who ever loved me," I wept, unashamed. "And now he's gone and it's like I'm alone in the world."

"It's okay," he whispered. "I know I'm an ass sometimes but you and I are going to be okay, you hear me? You've got me and believe it or not, I love you too, Levi."

I felt his lips brush my hair and he squeezed me tight.

"I don't want to leave you in here crying, Levi, I won't do it. But we need to see to our guests. Can we do that together?"

I nodded as he handed me some tissues.

"Now blow your nose like a good little boy," he grinned, "and go wash your face."

I was nineteen but he talked to me like I was a grieving child and I was struck by the fact that he seemed so much older. Much older than the twenty six he was, already a man in charge of a thousand acre farm. I'd never had anyone to really care for me, to hold me in their arms while I cried. Suddenly I was closer to Clint than I'd ever thought possible.

We went back out into the crowd and I tried to mingle with them, to let them know that I was really just a human being, even if my mother ended up a drug addict and my father was a hopeless alcoholic and pothead. I even managed to laugh, imagining what gossip my parents must have provided for this group of upright Midwestern farmers.

At last everyone was gone, except for Cherie and her mother, Susie. I sat in a soft chair in the living room, barely able to keep my eyes open.

"Levi, you're exhausted," Clint said softly. "You're pale, dude. I want you to go to bed and get some rest. Remember what I said? Morning comes early on the farm. Cherie and Susie and I will finish up in here."

I said good night to all and went to bed. I had a dreamless sleep and was awakened by Clint standing in my doorway.

"Time to get up, California boy. I've got breakfast ready. And you need to dress for work."

I sat up naked with a morning woodie. My face reddened and I looked at him, exasperated.

"Can I get some privacy?"

"No," he laughed. "It's okay. All men wake up with hard-ons in the morning."

I was grumpy and not in the mood for his shit so early in the morning.

"Fuck you, Clint," I said through gritted teeth.

"Maybe, IF you ask me nice," he laughed. "Get some clothes on and come eat before it gets cold. And I want you ready to leave when I leave."

We ate breakfast and went outside. He showed me the barn first and the farm equipment, the different tractors, the plows and harrows, the seeder, the fertilizer spreader, the combine, and a seemingly unending number of things needed to keep the farm going. He introduced me to the cows, the chickens, and the Manx cats that took care of vermin problems. There was so much that I'd never realized was needed to run a farm this size.

"Clint, there's so much," I said in wonder. "How do you do all of this, keep this up by yourself?"

"When Granddad was alive he and I were able to take care of most of it by ourselves but we've always taken on a work crew during planting and harvesting. Granddad hired a couple of guys to help out regular, particularly while I was in college. And now that he's gone I'm going to keep them on. They help out on our farm and the Jenkins farm next to us. I can't wait until I get you up to speed."

"When I stayed with Granddad that three months I had a lot of fun. I never realized everything that was involved, he just wanted me to enjoy my stay here. And you were always so nice to me Clint."

"You were just a kid, Levi, and we just figured you'd do like your Dad and stay away. Granddad still wanted you to have half the farm, hoping you'd come here and love it like I do."

Clint was proud of the farm, it was written all over him. He loved the place.

"And you? Do you resent that he left me half the farm when you've worked it your whole life?"

He looked at me and sighed.

"I'll be honest with you, Levi. I don't have the money to buy out your half if you decide you don't like it and want to sell your half. And this is my whole life. It's what Granddad sent me to college for, to be able to manage this farm and keep it going."

I could see Clint was worried and I touched his arm. I looked into his eyes and there was no resentment of me, just concern about the farm.

"I promise you this, Clint, you'll never have to worry about me selling my half of the farm to someone else. I'd never do that to you. Anyway I came here to stay. I told you before that I wanted to come here, that I want to learn how to work this farm. I loved it as a kid."

"You don't know how happy that makes me, Levi," he said, his eyes showing emotion that I hadn't seen from him before.

"And I love you, Clint. You're my cousin, my only living relative now."

"You're ADOPTED cousin, as your father was always reminding Granddad. Somehow I think your father thought Granddad would die and leave the farm just to him and then he'd sell it."

"My father was a total jerk. Any money he ever got his hands on went to booze and drugs."

He suddenly hugged me to him.

"I'm glad you're here, Levi, and I think things are going to work out fine. Just remember, I'll never expect you to work any harder than I do."

"I think it'll take me awhile to get up to your speed, Clint," I laughed.

"I'll get you there faster than you think."

He drove me around the farm in the truck and it was much bigger than I remembered. We parked in a grove of trees and I saw a sign with the dog Buster's name on it.

"I've been going to ask you about Buster," I asked. "I wondered why there was no dog on the farm, what happened to him."

"He died a few weeks before you got here. I want us to go together to pick out another dog. The Jenkins dog had puppies about a month ago and they should be weaned pretty soon."

"Thanks for thinking of me, Clint. I'd like that."

"We need to always think of each other, Levi. That way we'll be happy together," he said softly.

I looked into his eyes and blushed. He laughed.

"I hope so, it's what I want," I swallowed hard.

"Have I shocked you, Levi? I want you to be comfortable with me. I stay horny a lot. I hope you're okay with it," he said hoarsely. "I used to walk around naked in the house a lot when Granddad wasn't around and I'm wondering how you'll handle all of this."

"You can walk around naked all you want. I always wondered what it'd be like to have the freedom to do that," I grinned. "And I'm okay with your being a horn dog, I am too. We should get along okay as long as I'm not having to step over your women."

"Even if I share them with you? A couple of my women would love to be fucked by you. If you're into women...," he grinned and paused, "...like that."

I flushed, embarrassed. He just laughed and got out of the truck.

"I need to take a piss. If you do, here's the place. It'll be awhile before we get somewhere where you can after this."

I hesitated and he smirked.

"Come on, if you're shy you can go hide behind a tree. We haven't got all day."

He was teasing me. He unzipped his pants and pulled his penis out. I dropped my pants to my knees, showing him everything. He grinned and did the same.

He didn't turn away from me as a stream of piss shot out onto the ground. I watched him as he peed. I'd never before thought peeing could be sexy, never been at all interested in water sports, but watching Clint pee had my flesh tingling. I started to pee and let my stream cross his, giggling. It became a short game, swishing our pee streams like a fountain.

Then he stripped naked while I watched in shock. His eyes were bright with humor.

"I told you I like to be naked outside and I'm going to jack off. You can join me if you want or you can just watch."

His body was magnificent with its short blond hairs in all the right places. His pubic hair was untrimmed, wild and thick, his pendulous balls in a hairy scrotum.

I stripped and my cock was hard as a rock, pointing at the sky.

"I can see somebody's ready to shoot his load. I think you're gonna like jacking off outside."

I nodded, breathing hard.

"Go to it, Levi."

I'd never masturbated in front of anyone before but I didn't give a damn. I wanted him to see me jack off more than I wanted to watch him do it.

I stroked my cock and played with my balls. Clint mirrored my actions, copied every move I made, watching each other. This was a game to him, sex was a game to him. He had to know how much I wanted him but he wanted to tease me, a straight man taunting the gay man into a frenzy.

I saw his stomach muscles tighten and I knew he was ready to shoot his load. I moved closer to him, hoping some of his semen would land on me. I couldn't hold off any longer and he stepped back as I ejaculated, my cum firing out in thick white ropes. I'd never shot as much before, never had a more satisfying sexual experience.

Clint looked into my eyes, amused as he moaned. Then he turned his back to me and I watched his ass clench as he ejaculated. I didn't see him cum at all. After he finished he turned back to me and grinned. I wanted to hit him for depriving me of seeing him shoot his load after he'd watched me cum.

"That was fun. Let's eat."

He quickly dressed and I followed suit. I was hoping he wanted to eat naked but he was all business after we dressed. He'd made ham sandwiches for us and there were Cokes. We sat in the truck and ate as he talked to me about the farm, the work that had to be done, the business management, and what he expected my role to be. Clint wanted to include me in everything and he already seemed to value my opinion.

Our grandfather had sent him to an agricultural college for a two year program that was to enhance his knowledge of farming. Then he transferred to a university and completed his Bachelor's degree in business. He'd graduated as valedictorian of his high school and his university. I'd always thought of Clint as a country hick and I was surprised to discover that my cousin was a well-educated man who'd made our farm one of the most successful in the entire state.

Clint drove me into town and we ate apple pie at a family style restaurant. I tried to pay but Clint wouldn't let me. Then he drove me through the small town, more of a farming community village. In addition to the restaurant there was a gas station, a feed store, a hardware store, a McDonald's, and a small grocery store, plus two churches. There was also a small Sheriff's office that he said was run like Andy Griffin and Barney Fife in Mayberry. Clint told me that if we needed anything other than what we could get in town we'd have to go forty miles to the nearest city.

He stopped and introduced me in several places and he was a popular guy. The female eyes glowed when he talked to them and followed him everywhere he walked. Clint seemed proud to introduce me and I was touched. A few people made fun of me as a city boy, saying they were taking bets on how long I'd last, and as usual I blushed.

perihelion
perihelion
1,348 Followers