Clint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers

Clint surprised me by defending me, telling everyone I was there to stay. I saw another side of him as he showed me off and I soon realized that it wouldn't take too much for me to fall in love with him. He was everything I'd ever wanted in a man.

Cherie's car was parked in front of the house when we pulled into the driveway. She was sitting on the porch waiting for us, fanning herself with an old fashioned paper fan.

"What? She doesn't have her own key to the house?" I asked sarcastically.

Clint laughed.

"Hell no, none of my women do. Otherwise they'd be here all the time and some of them would move in while I'm in the field. I don't need to deal with cat fights."

"I'm glad to see there are no problems with your ego, Clint."

We pulled up next to her car and he reached over and ruffled my hair. He laughed and his knowing eyes teased me.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you're jealous, Cousin. I don't know why because she's not your type. I don't think I'm gonna have any problems with you and any of my women, am I?"

I reddened and he got out of the truck. Cherie kissed Clint as he walked on the porch. It was a kiss that I thought was going to be followed by her fucking him on the front porch steps.

"Why don't you two get a room?" I drawled as I walked past them.

"Could you fix supper for us, Lucy?"

Clint's Cuban accent was spot on and we all laughed.

"Sure, Ricky," I replied. "I'll keep an eye out for Fred while you and Vivian fuck. Don't mind me."

We all went into the house, Clint and Cherie to his room, me to mine to change clothes. I took a shower and masturbated, thinking of Clint fucking her. I dressed in shorts and a tee shirt and walked barefoot into the hall.

As I passed his room I heard the two of them going at it with Cherie shrieking like a two dollar whore, screaming about Clint's cock tearing her pussy apart. Then I noticed the door was not fully closed and I couldn't stop myself. I peered through the opening and saw Clint slamming his cock into her pussy, his huge balls slapping her ass.

I'd just jacked off but instantly my cock was hard again. I squeezed it through my shorts and then I happened to look in Clint's dresser mirror. He was watching me and when our eyes met he winked and grinned. Then he pursed his lips like he was blowing me a kiss. I don't know how a person can feel faint and be purple in the face at the same time. I walked away with the scene burned into my mind, wanting to be in Cherie's place.

I walked on to the kitchen and started supper, trying to calm myself, steeling myself for Clint and Cherie eventually appearing. I wondered if he'd tell her I'd seen them, hoping he wouldn't. I fried chicken, made mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans. I also made a lemon meringue pie, all of this while it seemed there was an unending marathon of Clint fucking her and Cherie's nerve wracking shrieks and moans.

Supper was ready and the two of them still had not appeared. I ate and left the pie in the fridge and everything else on the stove. Some people might have retreated to their bedroom, embarrassed to look them in the eye. Not me. I went into the living room and checked out Clint's collection of movies, ignoring his incredible collection of porn. I chose an old John Wayne western and began to watch it.

"Supper smells delicious," Cherie called from the kitchen.

I could hear her getting plates and silverware.

"I hope you like it," I called back, cool as a cucumber.

Then Clint walked into the living room and our eyes met, his filled with amusement. He was barefoot, only wearing board shorts, and he stood with his crotch in my face, his toes touching mine.

"You didn't have to leave," he laughed softly. "I left the door cracked so you could watch."

"Don't worry. I pretty much got a play by play of how good you are from her. You wouldn't want to fuck her in a church bathroom."

He burst out laughing and slapped my head playfully.

"I really love you, Cousin. I can see we're going to have a good time together."

"It's ready, honey!"

Clint winked at me again and left to eat. I watched the movie while they ate and Clint walked her to her car after they finished. A few minutes later he came to the door of the living room with an almost obscene grin on his face.

"I'm going to turn in early, Levi. I'm exhausted," he chuckled, "and we've got a busy day tomorrow."

He was so appealing I wanted to crawl on my knees to him and suck his cock but I just nodded and went back to John Wayne. After it ended I watched his DVD of 'Guardians of the Galaxy'. I fell asleep on the couch after it ended and woke up at 2 AM. I staggered to bed, dreading the morning.

That was how it went for the next six months, the constant sexual teasing, his fucking Cherie, me parrying back and forth with him while he grinned that sexy grin of his and laughed playfully. Clint toyed with me, taunted me as if he was trying to force me to out myself to him. I vented my frustration by working my ass off on the farm, the same as I had with sports in school."

Then it was December and we put up the Christmas decorations. I looked forward to my first Christmas with Clint.

"Time to get up, lazy."

It was Clint with my morning wake up call. I looked at him, groggy.

"I set my alarm," I moaned.

"You set it too late," he laughed. "Now get your ass out of bed and come eat breakfast before it gets cold. We've got to get moving."

"What goddamn time should I set my alarm for?"

"Earlier than you did," he drawled.

"Fuck you."

Clint loved to wake me before my alarm went off. It was a game with us and I loved it, the intimacy of him coming in my room unannounced. He walked away laughing and I got up to shower and shave.

I went into the kitchen and he was making sandwiches. Breakfast was on the table and he'd already eaten and put his plate and silverware in the dishwasher.

"I'm making us some ham sandwiches and we'll take some potato chips and Cokes. We're going to be out all day because we've got to cut up the tree that fell that North field fence and repair it."

I'd noticed the fence the day before but Clint hadn't said anything to me when we'd fix it. We spent the entire morning cutting the big fuck ass tree into fire wood and repairing the fence. At last Clint stopped working.

"I've got take a piss, Levi. Let's go over to those trees."

"What? Do you need to hold your dick for you?"

"You can if you want to," he grinned. "I thought we'd stop and eat, take a break. We've both worked up a sweat from working."

We sat in the truck and ate quietly, slowly cooling down. It was forty-five degrees and our sweaty clothes would soon be so cold we'd have to go back to work to warm up.

"Are you going to eat your extra sandwich?" Clint asked.

I shook my head.

"Nah, two's enough. You put a lot of meat in them."

Our eyes met and I could feel sparks between us.

"I know you like meat," he grinned.

"I do. A lot."

He was quiet as he ate the sandwich and then he turned to me. He put his hand on mine as he looked into my eyes.

"I don't think I've told you how glad I am you came to the farm, Levi. Things are working out great."

I swallowed hard. I wanted to kiss him so bad my whole body ached.

"I'm glad you want me here, Clint. There's no place on earth I'd rather be."

We sat for a minute or so just looking at each other, emotion naked in our eyes. Then Clint turned the key in the ignition.

"That goddamn wood isn't going to jump off the ground and stack itself in the barn. It should give us enough firewood to last the rest of the winter with what we already have."

We worked the rest of the day, stacked the last of the wood, and finally walked into the house. We stripped in the mud room as usual and I glanced at the magnificent body that I couldn't have. I caught him looking at me but he just smiled.

I was sweaty and dirty and all I wanted was to take a hot shower and freshen up. I also was ready to masturbate again, to fantasize about Clint and the closeness we'd shared at lunch.

"If it's okay with you, Clint, I'm gonna go get a shower and a quick nap. Then I'll come out and make supper for us."

"You go ahead, I think I'll do the same thing. And you fixed supper last night, I'll fix tonight."

"No, you won't. You fixed breakfast, you made lunch, and I'll fix supper."

"Did anyone ever tell you you're bossy?" he grinned. "I'll help you, we'll do it together."

"Whatever."

He laughed as I walked away. God, the man was so sexy he took my breath away.

I showered and went into my bedroom. I took my dildo out of my lockbox and got on my bed. I sucked it to get it wet and then lifted my legs to my chest. I slowly slid the hard rubber dick in my asshole.

I closed my eyes and teased my hard cock. I played with my pubic hair and pinched my nipples gently. I began to moan as I fucked myself with the huge rubber cock.

"Wouldn't you rather have this in your ass?" Clint asked hoarsely.

I opened my eyes to see him naked in the doorway, holding his erect cock in his hand. I'd forgotten to lock the door and I hadn't heard him come into my room. His hair was wet from his shower. I looked at him with pure lust in my eyes.

He stepped into the room.

"Do you want me, Levi?"

I nodded.

"Say it. Say you want me, Levi."

"I want you, Clint."

He walked over to the bed, leaned down and kissed my lips lightly. The dildo was still in my ass but my cock had lost its erection.

Clint put his cock near my lips.

"Is this what you really want?" he asked softly.

I nodded, my body trembling with sexual excitement.

"Tell me that you want my cock and I'll let you have it."

I was going crazy.

"I want your cock, Clint. I want to suck your cock."

He grinned at me, that sexy all-knowing grin.

"I knew you did. I've always known it."

He put his cock at my lips.

"Kiss it and suck it, Levi."

I kissed his cock and stretched my lips around the tip. I stuck my tongue in his slit. I could taste the sweet tart taste of his precum.

"You like it?" he laughed softly.

I nodded.

"Suck it. Make me cum in your mouth."

I began to suck, stretching my lips further and further. It was like trying to suck a beer can.

"You wanna suck my balls?"

I nodded.

"Say it, Levi."

"I want to suck your balls."

"Good," he moaned. "I want you to suck my balls and lick my asshole. You wanna do that?"

I nodded, filled with desire for him, and he chuckled.

"Levi?"

"I want to suck your balls and lick your ass."

"Hole. You want to lick my asshole."

"I want to lick your motherfucking asshole, you bastard."

I squeezed his balls and gave a jerk. Clint groaned in pain and burst out laughing.

"Ooooooohhhh, temper, temper. I can tell you're hell in bed," he teased.

Clint climbed onto the bed and squatted over my face, his asshole at my lips, his balls on my chin.

"Here you go, Levi. Lick away. It's all yours."

I sucked his balls, one at a time, rolling them around on my tongue. All the while he moaned and then I licked his asshole.

Clint almost lost his balance when I stuck my tongue in his hole. His ass was hairy and the deeper into the crevice the hairier it got, dark blond curls that tickled my face. I kissed his ass and licked it. I kissed his asshole and licked it. I fucked it with my tongue.

"I'm gonna cum, Levi," he gasped. "You want to eat my load?"

He didn't even wait for me to answer. He put the head of his cock at my lips and began to ejaculate. As he shot, he fucked my mouth and with each pass he got deeper. I never thought I'd get the head in my mouth but somehow with his fucking he managed to open me up.

Clint shot over and over into my mouth and I swallowed as fast as I could. His semen was thick and creamy, the taste sweet and musky with a hint of tartness. Clint was loud when he had an orgasm and as his body jerked he moaned and told me over and over to suck his cock, eat his ass, to let him fuck me.

At last his orgasm ended and Clint lay next to me, kissing my lips.

"That was much better than always sucking the cum out of my undershorts, wasn't it?" he grinned.

"You knew."

"I left them there for you," he laughed softly. "Every time."

"And you always knew I was going to eat your cum out of them."

"Yep," he smirked.

He reached down and touched the dildo in my ass. He pulled it out and pushed it back in several times, fucking me with it.

My cock got erect again and he surprised me. He took my cock in his mouth and sucked it, hard. He was good at it. I don't know why but I never expected a man like him to suck a cock. Fuck me, yeah, but nothing else.

It didn't take but a couple of minutes and I exploded in to his mouth with one of the best orgasms of my life. He swallowed it and then kissed my lips, depositing some of my cum in my mouth.

"Now what do you want me to do, Levi?"

He continued to fuck me with the dildo.

"I want you to fuck me, Clint. Fuck me."

"I always knew you wanted me, Levi. From the time you I stepped off the tractor that first time," he chuckled. "It was in your eyes."

"You always knew I'm gay?"

"Yeah, I did, Levi. I've never been with a man before but I couldn't help but want you. There's just something about you, something that I've come to love."

I kissed him gently.

"I'm so glad you noticed, stud."

He grinned.

"I got rid of the hair trigger and now we'll enjoy this. You got lube?"

I pointed to my nightstand. Clint got the lube and rolled me over onto my stomach. He pushed my legs apart and knelt between them. He pulled my cheeks apart and kissed my ass, licked it, tongue fucked me, and ate my ass out until my ring was fully relaxed. He squirted lube in my ass and then he poured more onto his cock.

"We'll need a lot," he laughed softly, "but you'll get used to me in time."

Clint leaned over my back, holding himself an inch or two above me. He kissed my neck and licked me.

"This is what you've wanted from me, isn't it?" he whispered in my ear. "You've always wanted my cock."

I nodded, my eyes closed.

"Say it."

"I've always your cock, Clint, since that first day."

"I knew it. I just needed to be sure. I don't want to make a fool of myself over you."

Clint put his cock at the entrance to my hole and pushed. I'd been using butt plugs and dildos for a couple of years so I was ready for him. I pushed back against him and his tip slid in. I pushed out with my hole and more of him slid in.

He moved slowly in, sliding inch by inch, and then he hit my prostate. I began to tremble.

I gasped and moaned.

"Fuck me, Clint, fuck me."

"You like that, huh?" he laughed softly.

As he slid it his cock pressed against my prostate all the way, and every muscle in my body quivered. I clutched the sheet and twisted it. When he was all the way in, his balls against me, his bush pressing into me, he pulled out slowly.

When he'd pulled all of the way out, he squirted more lube in my ass and on his cock. He re-entered me slowly and there was almost no resistance. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, sliding against my prostate.

"I want you, Clint, fuck me hard. Make me yours," I whispered. "I want to belong to you."

He pulled out and then slowly slid in again, over and over until he increased his speed and was fucking me like a piston, sliding in and out, driving me wild as my prostate fired over and over again with ecstasy. Then he rolled me on my back and put my feet on his shoulders, spreading my ass and allowing him complete entry. Clint fucked me with such passion that I was like a rag doll in his arms as he kissed me over and over again.

"I love your tight asshole," he whispered.

"Oh, god," I moaned. "Keep your cock in there forever. "I've never felt like this."

"I love your tight little fuck hole, baby."

Suddenly he jammed his cock in my ass in one hard thrust. I cried out with my hunger for him and pulled him closer to me, my fingers clutching and pulling his muscled back. He fucked me with a brute force.

"You like that, don't you?" he grunted. "You want me to fuck you hard with my big hard cock, don't you? Tell me you want me."

I licked the sweat off his neck and kissed him.

"I want you, Clint. I'll always want you in my bed," I panted.

"This ass belongs to me now, Levi."

"Yes, yes, yes. It's all yours, it always has been."

I never dreamed I could experience the sexual frenzy I was in.

"You're mine now, baby, all mine."

"Yes," I whispered.

I wanted to cry I was so happy in his arms. He continued to fuck me hard, pulling all the way out and slamming back into me, thrusting his cock in as far as possible, his balls slapping into my ass.

My cock exploded out another load, spraying both of us. I gripped his cock deep in me harder and harder with each shot.

"I'm gonna cum, Levi," he groaned.

And then he began to shake all over, moaning and telling me how much he loved my ass, how much he loved me, how he wanted to fuck me every day. At last his orgasm was over and he collapsed onto me, his huge cock still in my ass, my legs wrapped around him. He kissed my face tenderly and then began to fuck me again.

Clint slammed his cock into me over and over again, sweat pouring from his body. He was moaning and his muscles flexed like a body builder, like he was lifting weights.

"I want you, Levi," he whispered. "I've wanted to do this for so long. And now you belong to me. To only me."

He kissed me, his lips bruising mine, his tongue fighting with mine.

My asshole accepted his cock with no resistance as he continued to fuck me as if his life depended on it. Then at last he arched his back and all of his muscles went taut. I could feel his cock throbbing in me as he ejaculated another huge load of his hot semen into me.

He collapsed next to me, exhausted, and held me in his arms, as he kissed me.

"Was that worth the wait?" he grinned.

"You've been teasing me all this time, you bastard. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

I hit him in the stomach with my fist, not hard enough to really hurt him but enough to make him curl up. He burst out laughing.

"I did. I kept wondering if you were going to just give up and get on your knees and suck me off."

"But I didn't."

"No, you didn't," he grinned. "You made me come to you. But I made you wait. You thought I was never coming, didn't you?"

I blushed and he laughed again.

"You did. Now tell me you're glad that I came."

"I'm glad."

"Levi? Say it all."

I slapped his shoulder and then kissed it gently.

"I'm glad you came to my room and fucked me, Clint," I whispered. "Don't ever stop."

He kissed me and laughed softly.

"I'm never going to. I gonna fuck you every day, Levi. Maybe twice. Or more. Your sweet ass belongs to me now, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I nodded. "It belongs to you, Clint."

"I always knew it," he grinned.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. When I awoke Clint was gone. I put on some shorts and walked barefoot into the kitchen. He was barefoot in jeans and a blue work shirt, unbuttoned, his hairy chest and stomach exposed. He was putting supper on the table, grilled steaks, baked potatoes, grilled corn, and dinner rolls. He looked at me with his ever present sexy grin.

"Supper's ready, handsome."

"I was going to help you."

"I figured you were exhausted from the fucking I gave you so I let you sleep."

"You're magnificent, stud, but I'm sure you hear that all the time."

He grinned and took me in his arms, kissing me.

"Yeah, but you're the one I want to hear it from, Levi."

We sat down to eat.

"What? We're not going to eat in front of the television, Clint?"

"It's steak. And I wanted the meal to be special," he smiled.

"It's delicious, Clint. You're a good cook."

perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers