Clint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you. We're well matched."

"We are, aren't we?"

We smiled at each other, happy.

"You can keep your stuff in your room, Levi, but I want you in my bed with me every night."

"What about Cherie?"

"Well, you can sleep in your room the nights she comes over but it won't be too often," he grinned.

I threw a roll and hit him in the head. He broke up with uncontrollable laughter.

"You're a jealous one, aren't you? I like that."

I threw another roll at him and hit him in the face as he laughed. I threw another and another.

"Stop, stop! You're going to kill me with dinner rolls!"

"You can be thankful they're just bread, you bastard. The next time I see Cherie I'm going to..."

He shut me up with his kiss. He kissed me until I was out of breath and then kissed down my neck, nipping me gently before kissing my lips again.

"The game is over, Levi, you caught me," he whispered. "And after all this time, I've finally got you. There IS no one else. The game is over. You're mine and I'm yours."

"You mean...?"

He nodded.

"Now pick up all these damned dinner rolls," he grinned. "You can feed me my supper and we'll watch some television. Then I'll fuck you again."