Clone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the ecstatic moment faded, I put the effort back into pumping her to her own sweet reward. She exploded, giving vent vocally as she reared up, forcing me to sit on my ankles as she rolled back into my lap.

I wrapped my arms about her, my hands cupping her breasts while my thumbs gentle teased her nipples. I felt the tenseness leave her body as she relaxed into the afterglow, pressing her back against me.

The pressure on my deflating cock popped it out, she gave the tiniest of shivers and brought her hands to cover mine, pressing on them as she kneaded her breasts by proxy. I bent my head forward, kinking my neck to kiss hers.

"That was nice," I whispered as I nibbled at her ear.

"Oh I know," she replied. "You're the best fuck I've had in a long while, ten times better than the competition. You've got the experience and the equipment."

She unfolded her legs and slid to the side of me, leaving me with the wet patch, both under and on me. With a wry grin I got up and climbed over her, heading to the cupboard for a towel.

As I moved to the edge of the bed she asked. "Where're you going?"

"For a shower, then we're going to change the bedclothes," I replied. "Breakfast and work for you, you can't go round smelling of fresh sex."

Left unsaid was yet another boring day for me, chafing in my confinement, the world of entertainment at my fingertips not distraction enough to keep me from fretting. The cumulative effect building on the nervous 'axe waiting to fall' mood.

We showered and changed the bed, which led us to an uneventful breakfast and a lonely walk back to her room for me. The one thing that might calm me was in my quarters, the pile of rock I'd gathered, that and my tools would let me vent my angst in artistic expression.

I lay on the bed, screen on, watching some replica old broadcast channel I'd serendipitously found. All about the Yellowstone event of 2163, the one that wiped America and its insidious religious cults off the map.

The trouble was that a bankrupt middle east, exporting only the PV power in lieu of the depleted oil faced their own religious zealots who claimed that Allah had smote the evil crusaders, jockeying for power with the political forces.

China and the rest of the world suffered with two years of red skies, millions suffered and starved during the event and the five years it took the globe to recover, once the internet had been restored a pragmatism took hold and the first world congress was organised.

It was a nice idea while it lasted but corporatism took back many of the proposed rights and has been creeping round many more since then, we lost our last best chance.

Jant surprised me, I must have dozed off and woke with her stroking my face. She looked pleased, with a happy face.

I looked at her bleary eyed as her face changed to a thoughtful look.

"Ready for dinner?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes, when I wake up."

The crease resistant clothes I'd lain in were creased and she grumbled, hurrying me as I changed. Then we strolled the familiar corridor to the mess hall, finding an empty table tucked against the wall. We sat looking out over the rest, eating some Chinese dish with tiny slivers of red stained pork.

"Do you think there's any chance that I could get some of my personal things back from my room?" I asked her.

"I don't know, the system would have had your stuff boxed and stored by now, that's what we do here."

"Where would they keep it?"

"In the warehouses at the port above us."

"Above us?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, we have our own little spaceport; they've also got lots of warehouse space left from when the place was set up," she went on. "It's where all the old junk gets sent, we've got tonnes of clothes and things stored up there."

Out on the surface would be good enough for me, I could find new rocks to bash, and steal some cutlery to carve it with.

"Any chance of getting out on the surface and grabbing a rock or two to practice my sculpting on, I'm dying of boredom in that room all day," I asked, putting a bit of pleading into my voice.

"I'll see what I can do," she replied.

I honestly didn't expect much, even if I got a few rocks delivered it'd be something. What I did get was a trip topsides for the next day, Jant came excitedly to tell me a half hour before the evening meal, rushing across to the side of the bed with a big grin on her face.

"We'll be accompanied by guards but you can have an hour or so and use a grav sled to retrieve the thingies from the warehouse," she explained further.

The news perked me up, thinking of the two pieces I'd already started, the small carving of an Opther, a cat sized predator that we'd displaced on our planet, I had it sat on its haunches with one claw lifted to gingerly smack out at you.

The news pleased her as well, she seemed excited at our little adventure.

"Do you know why the sky turns that funny colour purple when the sun sets?" she asked.

"No, I don't, do you?"

She got onto the bed as she answered, moving me across then lying with her head on my tummy.

"No, I was just asking, one of the girls was wondering about it, she watched it on the live cam."

"I think it's a pretty natural event, it happened on my planet as well."

"I grew up on a space station, where ever you ran you'd end up in the same place, our sky was a great orb in an abundance of glittering stars. I used to hide in an obs bubble as a child, watching it hanging there as the shutters came down when we spun from sunside."

I wondered about her background, she was a hard girl to figure. She seemed intelligent but acted as if she was dumber, I wondered what had made her afraid of herself.

I sat and waited as she finished, hoping the she would carry on.

As she lay facing me my hand was gently combing through her hair, stretching it out over my side. My other was almost absentmindedly stroking her wrist.

In the silence she carried on.

"I've rarely ever seen a sunrise or sunset, that's one of the reasons I'm here on the planet, I wanted to feel solid earth under my feet, see sky above me. Some hope stuck this far underground."

I could commiserate with her on that, at least back in my quarters we had an outside door, though its real purpose was a fire exit it I'd used it on my small sorties outdoors.

"When does this walkabout happen then?" I asked, as she wriggled to get her lower arm out and laid it across my chest.

"Oh, after breakfast tomorrow," she replied, wriggling herself further to reposition her head in my lap, my cock starting its thickening rise pinned beneath her ear.

I knew where this was going and knew we were going to be late for our evening meal.

True to my expectations she moved her head further down and brought her hands to my button and zipper, undoing them smoothly to release the waiting surging cock inside. She grasped it high up and bent her head in to lick around the base, swirling her tongue around in the mass of my pubes.

Her hand gripped me as she worked her tongue over my sac and flicking it up the shaft. I reached my hand to cover hers and started to stroke up and down slowly. I could feel the side of her finger just reach the rim of my crown before I pushed it down again.

She rolled herself over on me, using her free hand to push herself up, then let herself down, softly letting her lips slide over and encompass my head, the soft silkiness caressing around it as she twirled her tongue to skim over it.

She opened her hand and I released it, only to find she moved it lower and was increasing the pace. I felt so really pleased, the thrill that she was giving me had me pressed back against the pillow trying to hold my hips still.

Her hand held me tightly, moving the skin up and down as her head started bobbing sucking on my helmet, my ecstasy went up a notch. As her mouth took more, her hand found the dribbles, and began to slide as she eased the pressure of her grip.

My hips arched towards her and the hand released me as she fucked me in earnest, her hair brushing over my body as she dipped, the damp rats tails sliding over my balls. The ball of fire in my groin was urging release as it swelled, tightening my sac as my head twisted and thrashed about on the pillow.

"I'm coming," I grunted with my short breath.

Her hand flew back to continue the stroking as she pursed her lips to suck on my seed.

My breath hissed out of me as the stream erupted, the surge of pleasure burned through my body as my hips jerked, then jerked again as the second stream pumped into her mouth. I felt her teeth nip as she swallowed and a third one filled her again.

I was spent, with the fourth a mere dribble, the ripples of pleasure was subsiding as she worked her lips over my head, it was still super sensitive and another thrill jolted my body, making me shiver.

I reached my hand down and took her arm, she reluctantly let my cock slip as I drew her up to me, she turning to cover me as I pulled her close enough to kiss. She gave me the briefest kiss before moving to press her head alongside mine, her arms snaking under my shoulders to hug me.

I lay there feeling 'top of the world' nice, the sexual glow and the beautiful woman in my arms was enough to satisfy any man. It didn't last long enough though, within minutes she was stirring, rolling to the side of me.

She put her hand down and tucked my cock back in, then zipped me back up.

"Remember where we were for after," she said, turning to grin at me. "Let's get something to eat, that entrée has made me even hungrier."

She rolled off and I buttoned up and followed, walking quietly beside her as we traced the route to the mess hall.

After the delicious meal and time to relax over coffees we made our silent way back. Over the meal we had talked about me and my reason for being here, my arguments with my parents who wanted me to teach at the city university and my reasoning for a wider experience.

When we got back I just wanted to lay back and relax.

"Jant."

I turned to her as the door swished shut behind her. "What say you we just snuggle up and lay for a while?"

My hands were already unbuttoning my shirt.

She stopped and looked at me, watching as I pulled the shirt from my trousers.

"That's okay by me," she suddenly exclaimed, beginning to unbutton her white coat, the once great symbol of authority.

I sat on the side of the bed as I continued undressing, rolling back to get my trousers off.

Jant was stepping out of her panties and already reaching for her clip on her bra as I sat back up. She shrugged her bra down her arms and let it drop on my legs, leaning forwards to follow it as she pushed me flat on my back again.

I let her fall on top of me and then pushed my knees up and round, turning us both to lie naturally. I turned her in my arms my cock already hardening and spooned her, letting my cock slide between her thighs.

I slid my arm under her neck, reaching and covering her breast, with the other moving up over her waist.

"Jant," I began.

Really I was talking for talking's sake, talking because there was someone real to talk to.

"Would you pose for me when we get my stuff back?"

"Would that be a nude model you'd be wanting?"

I laughed, I'd been envisioning a bust, head and possibly shoulders, I had a suitable chunk of rock that I'd picked because it jumped out of it.

"No, I just want to capture the beauty of your face and head," I replied, giving her a little squeeze.

"I've got a stone with your head in it," I continued. "You just need to sit and let me take a few measurements."

"What, you can make a statue of me!?" she said, twisting around in my arms to half face me.

"A passable one," I said in my defence, without declaring that that would take weeks to get it to the polishing phase of my creation.

"You're a sculptor and you work here?" she questioned me further, twisting to lay facing me.

"I bet you could make a good living at it the down in the Hub, there's a big market for art and craft goods" she came back at me. "That's where I'd like to go."

The Hub, the rich centre of our little spaced out civilisation. Earth, that pale blue dot sitting at the centre, home of the giga-trillionaires. Not for me, I preferred life in the slow lane, even if I had the money to join the club.

My university life was my favourite time, seven years was a good portion of my life and still very fresh in my life, I'd wanted to do five years or so to mature then I'd take up the offer to teach in the university back home.

In all honesty I'd been a bit naive in coming here, we only ever talked in lose terms about the kind of research I'd be doing, and I'd assumed that the close questioning about my thesis on running abnormality checks on bovine genome sequences meant I'd be working research on a cattle planet.

My stupidity was compounded by my situation, it didn't help to gatecrash the biggest secret on site.

"I'd pick Trantora, the scientific teaching planet," I said. "It's teaming with transients, you could hide out there."

"What would you do if you had money?" she asked.

We talked on about our fantasies, to her money was power and control, for my part I saw it as a means of unrestricted research. She was still curled up in my arms an hour later when I had to visit the toilet.

"Jant, do you want to move over a bit," I asked her. "I need to get up and ease myself."

"Time!" she commanded the house AI.

"Twenty thirty seven." Came the soft reply.

"Could you make me a cup of coffee while you're up," Jant requested.

"Yeh, no problem."

I took the kettle for a refill as I went.

Jant was sat on the edge of the bed stretching as I re-entered.

"Frank," she said through her yawn. "I was thinking."

I walked on over and plugged the kettle in.

"Yes," I prompted, turning to face her. She had let long seconds elapse and I filled the void.

"No, never mind, just some silly girlish thought."

"No, come on," I egged her.

"No, I'll tell you later," she insisted.

Her tone of voice said leave it alone, I dutifully passed over it.

As I stood by the kettle waiting she tried to tip toe over and then I felt her rubbing her hands over my back.

"Mm, that feels nice."

"You've got a nice body, a bit flabby you should work out more."

She put her arms around me, hugging me around the chest, I could feel the hard points of her nipples prodding my back.

"Careful now," I requested as I started to pour the water out.

"Umm," she said dreamily, letting her arms drift down to my waist.

My cock knew where this was going as well as I did, and was rising to meet the occasion.

She slid her hands further, pushing her fingertips into my pubes, where her thumbs latched over my raising cock and held it letting both hands lock round it.

"Come back to bed lover," she whispered in my ear.

I set the kettle back down and ran my hands down her arms, grasping her hands and stroking her thumbs with mine. I snuggled back into her, pushing her backwards towards the bed, she took the hint and backed us up to its edge.

She sat and I turned to her, freeing one of her hands as my fat cock waggled in her face, she needed no second invitation as she leant forward to kiss it. Her free hand was caressing my rump as her lips parted to allow my cock into her mouth.

The delicious feel of her soft warm tongue lapping over my head sent a shiver down my spine as her other hand joined the first in stroking over the smooth skin of my backside. I brought my hands to her shoulders as she sat there licking and slurping at my cock.

Her fingers gripped me lightly as she began to bob her head, taking it deep into her warm wet space with the sensuous pressure of her lips thrilling me as they flowed back and fore over the ridges and veins of my now rock hard cock.

Her hands slipped around to my hips as she leant back and let it slip from her mouth with a plop, leaving it standing fully erect as she lay back, her hands sliding down my thighs. I let my knees fold, my hands running down her body as it retreated, grasping her hips as I knelt on the floor.

I pulled her to me, leaning in as her butt slid to the edge of the bed, her legs widening as I homed in on the juicy soft slit opening in front of me. I looked at it, the shiny pink interior glistening as the aroma permeated my nostrils, her arousal evident with the glistening moisture coating it.

I drew my hands down slightly till my thumbs were brushing through her bushy pubes, letting my hot breath waft across her soft engorged lips. I'd teased her long enough and leant a little further till the tip of my tongue touched the opening of her vagina.

I felt the tiny jerk and the fractional thrust of her hips and pushed my tongue deeper, tasting her juices as my tongue began to circle her tunnel, feeling the silky texture as it slipped beneath my tongue.

I let my thumbs slip lower, either side of the plump outer lips, still brushing though the springy hair that covered it. Hearing her sigh, as I stroked and squeezed down the sides of her hooded clit. I flicked my tongue up, through the centre and gave her clit a quick caress, circling it once before returning my attention to the waiting hole below.

I continued playing, licking and lapping at the delicious feast in front of me, wanting to push her as near the edge as possible before I brought my cock into play. I let my thumbs slip further in till they were massaging the sides of her hood itself and down onto the shaft of her clit.

I flicked my tongue up again, scooping some of her juices and spreading it over her clit and my thumbs. I can feel her body tremble as my tongue descends through her splayed lips, sliding over the silky skin as my tongue stretched out to caress her clit.

She shuddered as I drew it down again, finding the rim and circling it, tasting her cum and breathing in the aroma. My thumbs continued their riding of her hood, gliding up to the tip of her nub as they stroked it.

The second shudder had brought with it a shortening of breath as she began to gasp. The thrusting of her hips was the moment to stop; my cock was to take the starring role.

I lifted, stretching for one of her hands to guide it down to the nub, while my other grasped my shaft, guiding it over her slit to rub the head in her cum.

My cock slid in slow and easy, slipping down the silky dark tunnel, I leant forward, one hand holding me up as the other hand reached for her breast. My thumb, still coated in juices, descended to circle her nipple, feeling its firmness as I wobbled it around.

I rocked on my knees, my hips slapping hers as I measured my stroke, my hand now kneading her plump soft breast, her nipple hard in the palm of my hand. With my measure assured I began to fuck her in earnest, plunging my whole length back and fore with the vigour of my youth.

I continued at a moderate pace as she writhed under me, her head flicking around as her hips began to thrust against mine. I teased her, stopping for a few second to let her fuck me.

I was near cumming but she beat me, as her orgasm took hold I plunged deep inside her, feeling the waves of pleasure coursed down my cock as her lungs exploded in a screamed 'Ah'.

She continued shivering and panting as I started pumping again, wanting my own release, wondering if I'd last till she had her second. Her fingers, which had stilled, began to stir again.

It didn't take me long, my sperm bursting out deep inside her as I rode the wave of pleasure. I jerked as a second and third spurt followed, fading on the forth half strength one.

My hand released its hold on her breast, falling to her side to hold me as I felt my knees wobble. I could hear her heart pounding as I lay my head on her shoulder, looking at her, watching her strain as she smiled down on me.