Clone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay gently on her, most of my weight on my elbows, recovering my breath. I could feel my softening cock being slowly inched out, waiting for the inevitable plop as it popped out. When it happened I pushed myself up onto my knees, pulling her legs closed whilst gazing at her engorged mound, the deep pink of her slit glistening in the centre.

I turned and lay, inching up close to the sexy creature besides me. I stretched my arm over her, my forearm lying in the valley as my hand grasped her shoulder. She rolled her head to me, I smiled then pouted my lips in a mock kiss. Rolling her body, she turned and slipped her arm round me as my arm slid around her neck.

I pulled her forward to marry our lips, letting them writhe together as our heads twisted, my hand on her crown buried deep in her hair. Our kiss gained tenderness as she pulled back till her lips brushed mine.

She started giving me little pecks, back and fore across, before she pulled away.

"Shall we get into bed, under the sheets?" she said, urging me upright.

I pushed myself up and forward, till my feet dangled to the floor then stood as she twisted off beside me to stand face to face, eye to eye.

"I need to sleep," she said softly, as she threw the covers back.

I clambered in alongside her, letting her spoon my back and hold on to my sticky cock.

oOo

I woke up on my back, staring at the ceiling as she lay half sprawled across me, coming back from dreamland into the reality of my confinement. One of her breasts was at my side while the other pressed against my breastbone, softly nestled there with her head pressed up against mine, chin on my shoulder.

I needed a shower, I felt all yucky from last night's athletics. My mouth was sticky too, I needed to freshen up all round. She stirred as I tried to squeeze from beneath her, murmuring something I didn't quite catch as she rolled away and stretched.

I pulled the cover off, rolling off onto my feet as the urge in my bladder started. I fast walked into the toilet, sitting and feeling the relief as my bladder contracted. I finished and stepped up to the sink, rinsing and reaching for the toothbrush.

"That was wonderful, what you did last night," she sighed at me, coming in at last.

I turned from the mirror, watching her as she sat to relieve herself, mouth too full to reply.

She came over to me when she finished and dabbed herself dry, just as I washed away the last traces of the mouthwash. Our kiss was still full of its flavour as she sucked at the minty taste of my tongue. As she let our tongues entwine I brought my hands to her cheeks, gently pressing her back.

"How about we shower first?" I suggested.

She leaned in, giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Mm, that's a nice offer."

She turned to the stall, pulling open the doors as she stopped in front of it. She stretched inside from the sill turning the dial to start it. She dodged back to avoid the initial 'cold shock' and turned and grinned at me.

She sucked me off at the end, when she finished rinsing me, she fell to her knees, holding the spray under my balls as her free hand circled my thigh. I melted into the sensation, leaning back onto the wall as the surge of pleasure swept through me.

She had me cumming in short order, filling her mouth with my cream as I thrust my hips forward with the spray wandering onto my rosebud, warm jets carving lines over the puckered mound. My knees trembled and weakened with the shudder making me bring my hands to her head for support.

The water splashed up my back then on my calf as she let it fall, swallowing my seed as it erupted into her mouth. She sucked until it softened, giving me a last lick as she eased my foreskin back up. As she rose I let my hands slip down her body, taking in every curve, gliding over the dew dropped skin.

At her waist I embraced her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. She tilted her head back, rising to meet my lips as I bent my head down, her hands pulling my shoulders as she moulded herself against me.

Our kiss was soft and brief, she broke away.

"Time for us to go, you'll need a good breakfast for later."

She pushed away from me and turned the shower off, then turning to the door and the towels waiting outside.

I was looking forwards to our trip topside, it would be nice to breathe fresh air again. I dressed for the outside, with stout shoes and warm clothes. Then we were on our way to breakfast, silently following our daily routine.

When we got to the door she let the sensor detect her then stepped aside as it retracted, smiling at me as I stepped through in front of her and walked towards the servery.

The smile carried us into breakfast and the task of filling my empty stomach. We sat drinking coffee before she had to rush off for work. I meandered back to her room, laying on the bunk and aimlessly flipped channels.

She came just before dinner time, poking her head round the door.

"Come on, we'll grab dinner early and go straight up after that," she announced, an odd edge in her voice.

I was up in seconds, she waited till my shoes were on before turning as I hopped through the door and let it shut behind me. We walked slowly her gait betraying her excited state, her feet wandering as she walked a step ahead of me.

Dinner was chicken, flaked and blended with rice and veg, and we had a leisurely coffee before she declared it was time to make a start.

"Come on," she ordered standing. "I've got more things than this to do before I'm finished."

I followed her out and into the central corridor where the lift was, passing those who were streaming in for their meal break. We strolled past the guard station and into the opening doors and were up at the surface stop in minutes, heading for the warehouse.

The two sleds hovered along behind us, following their controllers at a respectable distance like obedient pack mules. We trekked over the barren landscape, me shivering slightly in the overcast weather as the dark clouds scudded across the skies.

As we got between buildings she sidled up to me.

"We've just got a quick stop while I pick up a package," she said. "Then we can go out hunting for your rocks."

I nodded, acknowledging her.

We filled the one sled with my 'rocks' and tools and things still all packed in its transit case, I bagged several small personal items that were important to me, the rest I could abandon. She collected her package, a small leather folder stored in the recesses.

We left the full sled to re-dock itself; we'd collect it when we returned. Then we set out through the gate, trekking round the perimeter to the mound on the far side. As we drew level with the space port, the shuttle sitting in its cradle shining brightly in its circle of lights, she stopped and turned to me.

"Frank, from now on I need you to trust me, trust me to know what I'm doing. I'll explain everything later, but for now let's go with saying I'm an investigator, like a cop. I've been undercover working here collecting evidence, I've been pulled out early to get you out."

She fell silent for a moment, gauging my reaction to her revelation. I was stunned, she was a government spy, she'd had me completely fooled.

"This is our escape," she continued. "We're catching that shuttle up to the wheel."

She looked briefly skyward, a half smile on her face, then back at me.

"Please if I say "do it", do it, don't stop to think about it." She had a serious look on now.

"Jump on the sled," she commanded, jumping and sitting on to one side herself.

I joined her on the sled, and she powered it up, floating the ten feet and higher as she drifted us over the wire fence. She let it settle quickly then steered it towards the top most corner, where the command module stood out.

She drove us flat out at a wincingly slow ten mph, all the beast could do, the glare of the lights casting shadows below us. In an eternity it darkened again, as the body of the ship shielded us, and she drove more slowly through the supports to the rear.

We stopped, above us a hatch, she raised the sled up and released the catch.

"Right, quick, up inside."

I did as I was told, pulling myself through and into the crawl space inside. She followed, dropping the remote onto the sled as it dropped away below, to auto find its way back home. We were in the bowels of the ship, in total darkness after she resealed the hatch, I wondered what our next move was.

She shook me as her hand found me in the dark.

"Listen, go straight down the tunnel then turn left at the end, there's an up tunnel we must climb with a hatch in the wall at the top."

I followed her instructions, not pausing till I reached the foot of the shaft.

"Do you want to go first?" I asked, as I crouched at the bottom.

She laughed. "I was going to ask that."

Her laugh had a nervous energy to it, she must be feeling hyped, it was a bit scary to me, my heart was thumping in fear of discovery.

She led the way up, unclipping a hatch that was a door in a wall, through it was a corridor and we turned down it to the lift shaft, where we rose to the promenade deck. We made our way round to an escape route marker and then down to the rows of escape pods.

She stated the obvious. "We'll hide in here until we dock at the ring."

She walked to the next to end and punched its button. The door hissed open and she led me inside, punching another button to seal us in. There were three couches, set at one twenties, with barely enough room to walk round them, it was like a circular drum.

She walked to the couch on the left and sat on it, slowly undressing to reveal an *orange* jumpsuit of a general workman.

She looked over at me still standing. "Sorry, couldn't get one for you, you'll have to be an executive still."

The thought hadn't bothered me, I was following blindly, so far she'd earned my trust and she could bother about the details. I was more interested in the back story, being rescued by an undercover spy would be a tale to tell.

"So, do you have time to explain now?" I asked as she lay back on the couch.

"It's a long story," she exclaimed, settling herself in.

"How long till we dock?" I teased her, knowing it must be at least the half hour flight time plus the loading and unloading time to add, we must have several hours at least.

"I'm part of COMSEN Compliance, we've been tracking the trade of androids from here for four years, we found this base nine months ago, I was dropped in six months ago." Was the first chunk she divulged.

"I'm sorry I had to act in character, that first day I discovered you, I had no time to think things through till later. I couldn't interfere if it jeopardised my mission." She went on. I had a hazy memory of that time anyway.

"In four hours we should be safe to get off, my id will register as a temporary worker with access all areas, you'll still show up as a ghost in the system, which I hope they don't spot afterwards," she added as an aside.

During those four hours she filled me in on the power play that was taking place over me. Her boss was using the situation as leverage to discredit one of her fellow VP's using the cynical ploy of security. She was angling to take over the complex.

The nitty gritty details were even more fun. She had been keeping me as a kind of sex slave, the plan was that when she tired of me her boss would 'take me over', she would string me along as far as she could then eventually offer me the option of this or nothing.

Sex with me as a blind to keep me safe till the escape plan could be sprung, she'd felt that she'd had to appear sex mad with me just in case someone peeked on her. Though she'd been play acting a role she'd been genuinely into the sex with me, it was on par with the best she'd had and she'd enjoyed every minute of it.

She'd had an anxious first contact with her handler, telling him she had all the evidence needed and I was in need of an out. Fortunately he agreed and she pulled me in as she started the planning for our exit.

After the explanations were out of the way we talked more of our childhoods, she being more honest about hers now, away from surveillance. Then she talked of her career, she was a bit of a whiz kid, a tearaway who hacked and dodged her way through the system.

It was the COMSEC security that finally caught up with her, and they turned her round by giving her a job, using her skills legally. So at sixteen years old she was inducted into the grey world of espionage.

She'd done four other major investigations, this was her second deep cover one, she couldn't tell me what they were, but an inflection in her voice suggested they were fondly remembered. It sounded a world away from my humdrum existence.

Eventually we felt the ship dock, the change in gravity as the systems were shut down, the ship was asleep and it was time for our exit. We walked out, slipping onto the gallery and then down onto the bay floor.

We walked through the service tunnels till we came to the warp ships bay. This was our second step to freedom.

"We've ten hours to kill before we need board. As we've got a two day trip through the worm hole I've got credits to spend stocking up on liquids and snacks to keep us from hunger, I want to get you on board now, do you want to use the toilet first?"

I used the toilet and then we walked round to one of the loading hatches and climbed inside. This was much easier as she led the way to the maintenance deck. There sat in the walls were the two external pods, there in case they need to mend something in space.

We climbed to the level and she saw me inside, reclosing the door and leaving me to wait, to explore this new prison of mine. It was all in the central chair, finger controls in the armrests for the extensible limbs, and foot controls for locomotion.

I was sitting in it for what seemed like hours till the door hissed open again. It was Jant, returning with the goodies, two bags full. She parked them next to mine on the floor and looked around, the darkened bubble window looked out over the bay, still dark and waiting.

She came and lay on top of me, touching a button to switch it into rest mode. The arms folded down to make a comfy lounger for one, and a very intimate platform for the two of us. She cuddled up to me, half turning to nestle her head on my shoulder.

"Just another six hours. If we make it to launch then we are home free, it's hard to stop these beasties once you light the touchpaper."

I could feel her heart beating rapidly against me, the smell of the mornings shampoo in her hair and the faint flush of perspiration on her brow. She was burning nervous energy, a good sex session might calm her down, we had a quarter of a day to waste.

I twisted slightly on the narrow seat, feeling my ass overhang, to bring us face to face, scrunching my knees to level us. My arm was round her back and I eased her toward me, my lips aiming at hers.

"Not now," she sighed. "Let's do it when we're underway."

I turned my head aside, joining us ear to ear.

"That's too long, come on," I encouraged her. "Take a break with me, we'll just kiss and cuddle, you'll break from the tension otherwise, it's better than just sitting waiting staring at the scenery."

"There's still so much that can go wrong, we're using extra oxygen, our all up weight will compute wrong, a roll call would throw up two ghost numbers at the end."

"Well, we'll just have to hope they're a sloppy crew. And they're all fractionally small probabilities, this isn't some navy cruiser. Come on relax we'll make it."

And make it we did. We made love after an hour or two's heavy petting, just stroking and touching each other got to her first, mounting me and fucking me till we both came. We also made it through the wormhole, ending up on another rim world where she knew a man.

I had my fifteen minutes of fame when I got to the Commission building, while Jant, whose real name was Janic, was feted for a successful operation. We were given separate rooms on separate floors; I was interviewed as a material witness, while she was debriefed.

We didn't get a chance to see each other till we were courteously dumped into a warp ship on our way to earth. Whilst we had separate cabins there were no chaperones, from our meeting in the car to the space port we were inseparable. She'd pulled strings to travel as a honeymoon couple.

oOo