Closed Doors Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was suddenly startled when the sound of a voice popped out from right next to her. Hayley nearly jumped off the lounge chair.

"Hey, honey," said the voice, Karen.

Hayley let out a heavy sigh when she realized who it was. "Damn, mom. You scared me to death."

Karen laughed. "Sorry. Just got back from setting up in the auditorium and thought I would cool off in the pool before I went back."

"How's it look?" Hayley asked.

"There are a lot of chairs," Karen replied.

They both laughed.

"So," Karen continued. "No one's home, huh?" Her eyes pointed out that she was alluding to Hayley's normally-covered parts being without cover.

"Nope. Kara and Jack went to the mall. Stacy went home, and dad had to go sign some papers. He said to tell you he'd be back in time."

Karen nodded, then gave the area a glance around.

Hayley went on, "So, I took the bikini off. Trying to blend the tan lines."

Karen took another look around. "Good," she commented, proceeding to slide the straps of her red one-piece off her shoulders. With a downward pull, the suit first exposed her beautiful tits, then exposed her bare nether-region before ending up on the patio.

Hayley approved. "There you go, mom."

"Might as well, right?"

Hayley nodded her agreement, and Karen dove into the pool.

A few minutes later, Karen climbed out of the water and occupied the chair next to Hayley. "God, that felt good."

Hayley started looking over her mother's body, admiring. After they lay there for a few minutes, Hayley had worked up enough courage to ask her mom why she shaved her pussy.

"I don't know," Karen began to explain. "One day I just did it, and ended up liking it better that way."

"Does it feel that different?"

Karen nodded her head. "There is definitely a difference."

Karen's eyes opened and looked at her daughter for a moment, pondering this

strange line of questioning that had never come from her youngest daughter before. Dismissing it, for the time being at least, she began to get up from the chair. "You know, we should probably be heading in to get ready. I know I need a shower."

Both of them stood up and walked into the house nude, picking up the pieces of their clothing laying littered around the patio.

----------------------------------------

Jack was by himself, half picking sets of guitar strings off the shelf, half watching Kara and Debbie across the store. He wondered what they were talking about. Kara and Debbie had liked each other well enough when Jack was dating her, but Kara ultimately sided with her heartbroken stepbrother when she saw how hurt he had been by Debbie's infidelity those two years ago.

Now, though, they seemed to be getting along just fine. Kara looked to be doing most of the talking, bent and leaning on the counter, which served to give Jack a quick mental flash back to coffee that morning. Debbie seemed what he was focused on most during this little spying session.

Jack had always melted when he saw Debbie. About 5'6", he had always loved that, stood face to face, her head was just the right height to nestle under his chin when she laid her head against his chest. A rich blond color, her hair came down and flowed out into smooth, wide curves at the bottom that came down a few inches below her shoulders. Those deep grey-blue eyes always seemed intertwined with the slight curves at either end of her lips, perpetually locked in a 'come hither' stare.

Debbie's body seemed to be the one every designer had designed their clothes for. Everything fit her perfectly, and she filled it with just as much perfection. 'Hourglass' isn't a description you hear a lot anymore, but her breasts shaped and expanded in the perfect symmetry to what her hips and ass did a foot or so below. The two areas connected by a trunk that was thin, but toned and thick enough that she didn't show ribs or anything, just two, low vertical swaths of muscle with a small pool of a belly button nestled in between.

The two golden, creamy legs she stood on were a feature that frequently drew looks, her muscles well toned. Even when she was just wearing tennis shoes, as she usually did, the curves of her calves made themselves known, blending their curves into smooth, rolling hills with her thighs.

Even now, in her work clothes, she was radiant to him. When they had first started dating, she was a 'proper' girl, a 'good girl', if you will. Sweet and innocent. The dark navy blue polo, khaki skirt and blue and white Sketchers, with what he knew was under it all, radiated sultry and innocent simultaneously.

When Jack saw Debbie give him a little wave with her fingertips, hoping it was unnoticeable to Kara, and smiled, Jack immediately jerked his head away, slightly embarrassed. He had let his gaze sit on her just long enough for her to see it. He took the six sets of strings and quickly moved elsewhere in the store.

Kara did notice the almost imperceptible wave, though.

----------------------------------------

Dave arrived back at his home about an hour and a half after he left. All he had been able to think about were images of Stacy Marie sitting in the car, and Stacy Marie bending over to pick up her shoe as she walked up the driveway to her house.

It was quiet as he entered the foyer. "Anybody home?" he called out. There was no answer. He walked back to the patio doors and looked out at the pool and into the windows of the pool house, but there wasn't anyone out there. It seemed everyone was out at the moment. He decided he might as well shower and get ready for Hayley's graduation.

Dave threw his car keys on a small table in the landing by the door and made his way upstairs. As he entered his bedroom, he heard the shower running in the adjacent master bath. Perfect, I'll get in there with Karen and fuck the shit out of her. Better than nothing.

He pulled his shirt up and off, over his head, and threw it on the floor in a corner. Quickly, he undid his pants and pulled his legs out of them. Dave was halfway to a full hard on already, as he had been for the past hour, and it was tenting out his boxers.

Dave slid out of them and gave his shaft a few strokes of encouragement. It didn't take much to bring it to its full six inches. Sometimes, he thought that meant it was slightly little, but its girth more than made up for any shortcoming in length.

Dave made his way proudly through the door to the bathroom, his shaft pointing up and out as it led the way. He stopped short though, as he realized that behind the glass that enclosed the shower stood not Karen, but his daughter Hayley.

Hayley's head was back and her eyes were closed. The water from the main shower head cascaded down her body, rinsing away the soapy bubbles. She ran her hands down over her breasts, pausing to squeeze them slightly.

Hayley brought her head back to its normal positioning and opened her eyes. It took her a moment to realize that she wasn't alone in the bathroom. She turned her gaze to her father, and his hard cock.

This was the first time Dave had seen his daughter naked since the baths he used to give her when she was little. Try as he might, now he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He couldn't speak, either. Or move.

Hayley smiled at him through the glass and turned the shower off. She opened the glass door and greeted him with a "Hey, daddy," like it was the most normal thing in the world to be in this situation, even though it was the first time it had ever happened. "Can you hand me a towel?"

She wasn't really uncomfortable, and didn't rush to cover up like most girls would if they were caught without their clothes on. Hayley just casually took the large, white towel from him and began drying herself inside the little shower. All the while, still pretty much fully exposed to daddy, though with her back to him now.

While Hayley was drying her hair, Dave finally mustered enough composure to finally speak. "I'm sorry," he stammered. "I -- I didn't know you -- I thought it was your mom in here."

Hayley smiled. She teased, "Yeah, I could see that."

"Oh, god," Dave spit out, looking down at his erection, nervous and embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

It seemed he couldn't decide how best to go about covering up, or maybe leaving the room, or whatever else one might do in a situation like this.

Hayley stepped out of the shower door, wrapping the towel loosely around her. She pulled the robe she had received for her birthday from a hook on the back of the door and slid it on, letting the towel fall out from underneath it now that she had cover.

She turned around to face him and walked towards him. "It's okay, daddy," Hayley began, in what she hoped was a reassuring tone. She paused beside him, raised up on her toes, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It'll be our little secret."

Hayley closed the door on her way out.

Dave just stood there for a second. Then he stepped into the shower and turned the water on. With Hayley still fresh in his mind, and a now throbbing erection that had been there for nearly two hours, Dave reached down and grabbed his cock, stroking furiously.

----------------------------------------

The graduation ceremony went as expected. Parents and family cheering wildly as their children walked across the stage, received their diplomas and threw the tassle to the other side of the cap.

Of course there were the inevitable antics of excited teenagers who know they're not going to get detention for whatever they might do. One student had painted a smiley face on the top of his cap, which smiled back at everyone sitting in the bleachers. Another bid his school a fond farewell with "Goodbye" in big, white block letters on his cap. The inimitable Jon Sullivan let everyone know that he was naked under his gown by pulling up the back and mooning the audience when he received his certificate, which elicited a simultaneous gasp from the bleachers, and an eruption of applause from the students sitting in their seats on the floor of the auditorium.

Dave, Karen and the two siblings in the audience stood up and cheered when the name Hayley Anne Bennett was called and the youngest daughter glided across the stage to receive her diploma.

The principal ended by announcing that it was his pleasure to present to the world the Class of 2008, which resulted in red and black caps flying into the air in celebration.

Afterwards, the parents socialized with each other, complimenting each other's children while gushing over their own. All the kids congregated in constantly changing groups as they finalized their plans to celebrate that night.

Being long time friends, Hayley and Stacy Marie's parents made plans for dinner and a night out, seeing as how the kids would be off at their parties anyways.

Dave pulled Jack off to the side when he slipped away from Karen to gather their things to leave. "Do me a favor?" Dave asked, careful not to let anyone overhear what he was about to say.

"Sure, dad. What?"

"Take Hayley in your car. Give us a five or ten minute head start before you come back to the house."

Jack had a knowing grin on his face. "I take it Hayley is going to have a surprise waiting?"

"You could say that," Dave replied as he returned a wave from Karen signaling he was on his way back with their stuff so they could leave. "We bought her that car."

----------------------------------------

Hayley's eyes opened wide and she couldn't get out of the car fast enough as she saw what was in the driveway when they returned from the graduation ceremony. Wrapped in a big, white bow, sat a brand new, shiny red convertible Mini Cooper.

As soon as Jack brought his car to a complete stop, Hayley flew out of the car and ran up to her present, hopping and squealing with joy. Dave and Karen appeared from inside the house. Hayley ran over to them pulling them into a hug, one arm around each, showering them with kisses on their cheeks. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," Hayley squealed, overcome with excitement.

Hayley turned and ran back to her new car when she saw her brother and sister had emerged from Jack's car and were now admiring her present. "Isn't it pretty?" she exclaimed. She opened the door and climbed into the drivers seat. "I can't wait to drive it!"

"Well," Kara spoke as she opened the passenger door and climbed in. "How about us girls go get you an outfit for the party tonight?"

"Yeah?" Hayley excitedly asked.

Karen nudged Dave with her elbow, indicating that he needed to give the girls some shopping money. As he walked toward the excited girls in the car, he pulled his wallet from his back pocket. He stopped by Hayley's door, thumbing through the few hundred dollars in cash that was stuffed inside. He looked at his two daughters, who were looking back up at him, expectantly. Nothing really needed to be said as he immediately smiled and sighed in defeat, nodding his head. He left the cash alone and handed his American Express to Hayley, who immediately passed it to Kara.

"Thank you, daddy. For everything," Hayley said, blowing him a kiss.

"You're very welcome, sweetheart," Dave replied. "You girls have fun now."

Hayley started the car and Dave and Jack headed towards the front entrance of the house. Karen yelled, "Be careful!" after the carload of girls as they pulled away.

----------------------------------------

Stacy Marie rang the doorbell. There was no answer. She rang it again. Again, there was no answer. She slowly opened the door and poked her head in. "Hello?" she called out for somebody to hear. She was met with further silence. She stepped into the house and closed the door behind her. Scanning left and right, something caught her eye straight ahead out the back door. It was Jack, floating in a lounge chair in the pool, so that's where she headed.

Hearing shoes knocking on the patio tile, Jack paddled his chair around to face the house to see who it was. "Stacy," he greeted her.

"Hi there, Jack," Stacy Marie responded in a slightly flirtatious tone.

"So, what brings you around?" Jack inquired.

"Looking for Hayley. We're supposed to go to that party later."

"Oh, she and Kara went shopping for something or other. They should be back in an hour or so," Jack explained.

"Oh. Well, I am early I guess. You mind if I hang out here for a while?"

"Not at all. I would be honored."

Stacy Marie blushed, "Cool." She took off her shoes and placed them on one of the poolside lounge chairs, then she sat down on the edge of the pool, letting her legs dangle in the water.

"So what party are you going to?" Jack asked.

"It's one of those bonfire beach parties. Jon Sullivan's parents have a beach house there. They have a private beach."

"Oh yeah, I know Sully. I used to date his sister. Till she cheated on me, anyways."

"You should come," Stacy Marie suggested.

Jack thought about it for a moment or two, then agreed. "If nothing else, I'll go so I can keep an eye on you two. I know from experience that sometimes crazy shit goes down at Sully's parties."

Stacy Marie looked a little surprised. "You mean, like a chaperone?"

Jack chuckled. "No, no. Maybe more like a bodyguard. You can do whatever you want to, I'm just going to be there in case something happens."

Stacy Marie grew a smile. "Our very own white knight? How sweet."

"Yeah," Jack played it off. They were silent then, and trying to think of something to say, a thought crossed Jack's mind. He looked toward the poolhouse and then back to Stacy Marie. "Would you be interested in smoking a bowl with me?"

Stacy Marie thought for a second, then answered, "Sure, why not? Seems like a good day to get high.."

Jack slid off the floating chair into the water and swam toward the side closest to the poolhouse. As he hoisted himself out of the water, he commented, "It's always a good day to get high." Stacy laughed.

"I'll be right back," he said, entering the little glass building.

----------------------------------------

Kara sat in a chair, mindlessly thumbing through a magazine, waiting on Hayley to emerge from the dressing room a few feet away. As it got closer to night, she was growing more and more excited about how the events of the evening were going to turn out once she started executing her plans. She knew Jack was going to flip over his surprise. At least one of them, anyways. That was for sure.

"Okay, how about this?"

Kara looked up from her magazine to see that Hayley had exited the small dressing room. She looked her up and down, then shook her head. "No."

Hayley had picked out this skin tight black dress which barely came down low enough to cover the bottom of her ass. It was a little too slutty, and after Kara had let her know that it was the wrong choice, Hayley decided the same after a glance in the mirror.

"Maybe that red one?" Kara suggested.

Hayley nodded her head and went back into the dressing room. Kara started to look at her magazine again, but she decided it wasn't even interesting enough to pretend to look at anymore, so she threw it back on the little table in the sitting area. "So, are you excited about tonight?" she inquired to Hayley.

"Yeah, I guess," came the disembodied voice on the other side of the dressing room door.

"You don't sound very excited."

"No, I am." Hayley exited the room. She now had on a looser red dress, though it was still pretty form fitting.

Kara cocked her head, examining the outfit. She twirled her finger around in the air, indicating to Hayley that she needed to turn so that Kara could see the back of it. The material that the dress was made of was sort of opaque. It wasn't exactly sheer, but it let enough of what was underneath through that at any angle Kara could see Hayley's dark colored underwear a little.

Kara stood up and motioned Hayley back into the room, following behind her. "Come on, let me check something." They disappeared inside, and shut the door behind them.

"Okay, what?" Hayley asked, facing the mirror. Kara stood directly behind her. This dressing room wasn't huge or anything, but it was small enough that the sisters were close.

Kara reached out and pulled the zipper on the back of the dress down. "You can see through a little. Let's see it without the bra."

Hayley nodded her agreement, "Yeah, I was wondering about that."

From behind her, Kara slid the dress off of Hayley's shoulders until it fell down, uncovering the top half of her body. She unclasped the bra and Hayley took it off and threw it over on the bench with her other clothes. Kara stopped to look at Hayley in the mirror before helping to put the dress back up. "You have great tits, sis," she complimented.

Hayley was a little surprised at the comment. She had never really had a problem with them, but was pleasantly surprised that the compliment came from Kara, who she had always thought was beautiful on a level that she didn't come close to. "Really?" she blushed.

Kara smiled at the shyness of Hayley's response. "Yeah, they are perfect. Completely fit you. And, your nipples are only a little different in color. So when we put this dress back up...," Kara elaborated, while at the same time working to zip the dress back up. "...you shouldn't be able to see them. See? Look."

Hayley smiled, Kara had been right. The only reason that her underwear had shown through was because they were extremely dark in color, which her pink nipples definitely weren't.

"Okay, turn around," Kara directed.

Hayley turned to face her big sister. Kara dropped straight down to a crouching position, her head practically level with Hayley's thighs. She took her hands and slid them up under the dress. As she did, she lightly grazed Hayley's thigh, causing her to jump and giggle.

"That tickled," Hayley giggled.

Kara smiled up at her, "Sorry. The panties are next, you can see them too."