Closed Doors Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she got her fingers up to the waistband of Hayley's panties, the material of the dress had caught a ride up with Kara's hands, and as she started to pull the underwear down, Hayley's bare pubic mound came into view.

"When did you start shaving it like this?" she asked her little sister, while she finished pulling the panties down and onto the floor.

"Umm...today, I guess," Hayley replied as she stepped out of the garment around her ankles and turned back around to face the mirror.

Kara, as the big sister, felt it was her duty to tease at that bit of information. "Oh really?" she began, with a big smile on her face. She stood back up behind Hayley and in the mirror could see her little sister's cheeks getting redder. "Is there a special someone tonight?"

Both girls erupted into a fit of giggling.

"There was no one home earlier today, so me and mom were laying out by the pool nude. I asked her why she did it, and she said that she liked it better that way. I thought it might feel nice, so I did it in the shower before graduation."

Kara perked her head up, not missing a piece of that explanation that she wasn't sure whether or not Hayley had meant to slip in there. "Do you think it feels nice?"

Hayley was quickly trying to think of an explanation. "Yeah..."

"Have you felt it on yourself yet?"

"Just in the shower right after it was done."

Kara moved forward, close against Hayley's back. Putting her lips next to Hayley's ear, she whispered, "Don't you wonder how it feels to be touched without any hair down there in the way?"

Hayley was silent, staring at the reflection in the mirror of her sister whispering in her ear. Before she could give Kara an answer, her big sister slid her right hand under the back of the dress, gracefully gliding her soft hand up Hayley's ass and around her smooth hip towards the front. "Kara..." she whispered hesitantly. Hayley tensed up as Kara's hand moved over the front of her thigh and rubbed over the flesh and the slit that only hours ago had been covered by a thin sheen of hair. It did feel good. It felt wonderful. Instinctively, as a reaction, Hayley parted her legs a little, allowing the gentle hand access to the lips and fold between her legs. She closed her eyes.

With her lips still against the ear as they were before, Kara whispered, "So, do you think that its better?"

Hayley let out a little sigh and nodded her head, eyes still closed.

Kara rubbed her lips lightly against the curve of Hayley's ear before she breathed, "Does it feel good?" into it. Her hand slipped further between Hayley's legs and she gave the fleshy strips of skin where the legs met the body on either side of the thin slit a few massaging presses. As she began to pull her hand back out, she couldn't resist the naughtiness of the situation and allowed her middle finger to split the folds apart. The tip of her finger collected Hayley's dew before it grazed across a small, exposed part of the clit.

Hayley shuttered from the sensation, and felt Kara withdraw her hand, allowing the fabric of the dress to drop back into place against her skin. With her eyes still closed, she felt Kara shift away slowly.

Kara looked at Hayley's sweet, innocent reflection in the mirror. Maybe she would have to make room in tonight's plan for a surprise for little sister as well. The thought of what it might be excited her all the more as ideas started to flash through her head.

"Kara?" Hayley finally spoke, opening her eyes and looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah?"

"I can't not wear underwear to this party. Besides, I want to wear the ones mom got me yesterday," she explained.

"Yeah," Kara agreed. "This dress didn't really work anyways. Let's find you something else."

Kara undid the zipper of Hayley's dress again, then turned and exited the dressing room. She turned her head back when she had gotten a few steps away, and saw that red dress hit the floor at Hayley's feet through the hole that's always missing at the bottom of dressing room doors. She smiled to herself.

----------------------------------------

Stacy Marie sat there swirling the water with her feet. While he was gone, she thought about how much of a crush she had had on Jack for a while now. She was hoping that his going to this party tonight might give her an opportunity to fulfill a fantasy or two.

Jack came out of the poolhouse, bowl in hand, and sat down beside Stacy Marie. He lit the bowl and took a good hit, trying to hold it in for as long as possible while passing it over to Stacy Marie. She wasn't nearly as successful with it, triggering a fit of coughing. Jack cracked up laughing as he took the bowl back.

"You gotta take it easy," he advised. "This is really good shit, go easy when you hit it."

When the pot had been smoked, Jack placed the bowl gently down on the patio, and slid back into the pool. When he came back up to the surface, he looked over at Stacy Marie. "The water is awesome. You should get in."

"I can't. I didn't bring a bathing suit," she said. Jack shrugged and proceeded to float aimlessly around in the pool.

"Well this sucks," Stacy Marie blurted out. "You get to swim around while this is as close as I get." She kicked her legs, splashing water at Jack, to indicate her point.

"Yeah, that does suck. The pot makes the water feel that much better." He grew silent as a thought occurred to him. "Can't you just use your bra and panties? They're pretty much the same as a bikini, aren't they?"

Stacy Marie looked like she was weighing the option in her head. After about a minute of the two staring back and forth at each other, she pulled her legs out of the water and stood up. Stacy looked at Jack as she gave herself one last chance to weigh the decision, then she grabbed the hem of her tiny blue tube top and pulled it up over her head. She threw it over on the chair that held her shoes, and readjusted the black strapless bra she had on to make sure it was covering what it should. Reaching to her right side, she undid the latch at her hip which let the already loose skirt she was wearing drop to the patio. She stepped out of it and placed it with the rest of her stuff. She looked at Jack again. "You know this means I'll have to do my hair again, don't you?"

"It'll be worth it, I promise."

Stacy Marie nodded her head in acknowledgment, took a breath, and jumped in. When she surfaced, she took a moment to assess how the water felt. "Wow."

"Didn't I promise you?" Jack smiled.

"Yeah. You weren't wrong," Stacy Marie admitted. "This feels great."

They treaded around for a while, then Jack got back up in his floating chair. An idea came to Stacy Marie as she noticed that he was floating in the part of the pool where you would land from the diving board. So, she swam over to the ladder and climbed out of the pool, moving to the diving board.

With Jack's eyes closed, he wouldn't even see it coming. She took a couple of bouncy steps across the plank and jumped off the end, pulling herself into a ball. When she hit the water, right next to the chair, a big wave of water hit Jack. It so surprised him that he lost his balance and fell off into the water.

"Damn, that was unexpected," Jack said when he surfaced.

Stacy Marie burst into a fit of laughter.

"You think that's funny?" Jack said, mock-angry, and began to move towards her.

Stacy Marie started to swim away, and turned. It was then that she realized that her bra was no longer fastened. The impact of her cannonball had caused the front clasp of her bra to come open, and with no straps to hold it on, Stacy saw it floating across the pool.

Out of instinct, she covered herself with her left arm, trying to keep afloat with her right as she searched for a thought of what she should do next, while her eyes were wide and cheeks red with embarrassment. Not having moved away from the advancing Jack, though, meant that before she had time to do anything, Jack was there.

He didn't really realize that she was suddenly topless as he swam up behind her. He grabbed her by the hips, and because she wasn't strong enough to break away from him, the next thing she knew was that Jack had lifted and thrown her across the pool. "That'll teach you," Jack teased.

When Stacy Marie got herself right side up and her head above the water, she looked over at Jack and saw him lifting her bra out of the water. "I think you lost something," he teased again.

"Alright, give it back," Stacy commanded as she swam towards Jack's end of the pool.

"Nope, it's mine now," Jack said with a sly grin. "Spoils of war."

Stacy Marie made it to him, futilely trying to grab her bra from his hands. Reaching around in all the different directions he was moving her garment in was causing Stacy's bare chest to rub against Jack's. Jack recognized the feeling of soft breasts and hard nipples.

Realizing that it was useless to keep trying to grab it, Stacy Marie resigned herself to defeat. "Fine," she said in pseudo-frustration. "I don't care. Feels better without it anyways." She started swimming around in the water with a look that was meant to point out that she was totally fine with the situation, though inside she was a little embarrassed. But as the seconds passed, that seemed to fade away. It turned out, she realized, that it did actually feel better with nothing encumbering her tits. And the fact that they were now on display for Jack could only be a help to her still-forming seductive plan for this night.

Stacy Marie decided to test the figurative waters a little further. "Fine then," she started. "If I have to be naked, then so do you."

----------------------------------------

"Skinnydipping?" Jack replied, pleasantly surprised. "Alright."

Jack threw the bra as far away from the pool as he could manage and reached down into the water, removing his trunks. "Ah, this is much better." He launched the shorts in the same way as the bra, then turned back to face Stacy. "Your turn now."

Stacy Marie was a little surprised by Jack's acceptance of her suggestion. But it had been her idea, she reminded herself. She ducked under the water and returned a few seconds later, panties in hand. She threw them on the patio, but not nearly as far away as Jack had thrown his. She wanted to be able to grab them quickly if she needed to, there was no telling when and if somebody might show up while the two were playing this game of whatever-it-was that was developing.

A period of comfortable silence developed as they both enjoyed how the water felt.

Jack couldn't help but gaze at Stacy Marie, floating on her back. Her breasts curved off her body above the surface of the water in the smoothest, rounded mounds. Her nipples, hard from the cool water, pointed proudly towards the sky. Areolas about the size of a half-dollar were just a shade more pink than the skin they were placed on.

Moving his gaze down her body, the toned muscles of her abs just broke the water line, holding a tiny pool of the water in her navel, like an oasis in the desert. Jack could feel himself starting to get hard as he moved his eyes further down her form.

A little tuft of hair would pop in and out of the water a little each time Stacy Marie would move her legs in her effort to stay afloat. Seeing enough of the spot where her thighs met her hips to discern that she kept her patch well-trimmed, Jack appreciated the hue of the hair being the same color as the dark blonde of her head.

Jack was definitely getting aroused as he admired his sister's best friend, wondering why he hadn't before now.

"Hey," Jack started, interrupting the silence. "You think we should see how the hot tub feels too?"

Stacy Marie glanced over at him and smiled. "Definitely."

"Cool. I'll be right back then," Jack said, making his way back to his poolhouse.

----------------------------------------

Kara's phone chirped an alert notifying her of a new message received. She brought the text up on the screen:

SOMETHING CAME UP.

LEAVING HERE IN 20 MIN.

GET HERE BEFORE.

"Hayley, what would be the chances of you being alright with me abandoning you here?," Kara asked. "I only have twenty minutes to get somewhere I have to be."

Hayley nodded her head. "No problem. I'm almost done here anyways. How are you going to get there? Do you want me to take you?"

Kara contemplated the question, then answered, "I'll just get a taxi."

"Are you sure?"

Kara nodded.

"Okay. See you later, then." Hayley gave Kara a goodbye hug then Kara was off to find herself a taxi.

----------------------------------------

Stacy Marie was getting excited as she swam towards the end of the pool next to the hot tub. "What's happening here?" she thought. "He's flirting with me too, right?" She asked herself. The fact that Jack had spent the last several minutes staring at her in the water did not escape her. In fact, she purposefully stayed floating like that, hoping to entice him. But was she reading the whole situation wrong? Might she not have to wait until tonight for something to happen? She was pretty sure that he was getting a little excited. Jack didn't have a full erection when he climbed out of the pool, she had seen. But it did seem a little thick. In the pool, there had been plenty of space between them. She was curious to see what would happen when they were right next to each other in the more intimate hot tub.

Stacy Marie grabbed the ladder and climbed out of the pool. She stood in place for a second and pulled her wet hair back, knowing that the glass walls of the little structure meant that Jack would almost definitely see her. And she wanted him to.

Jack ended up ripping a hole in the joint the was rolling when he saw Stacy Marie climb out of the pool. He was amazed that he had never once realized how hot she was, and he had known her for years. Standing like this, the breasts that he though were so excellent while she was floating in the pool were even more striking as gravity rounded their shape a little more. A smooth slope curving out as it flowed away from her body down to those perky nipples before the bottom of her globes formed a perfectly rounded curve back into her body.

He watched as she ran her hands down the front of her body from her breasts down through that cute tuft of hair at her mound, clearing some of the water off her body. Jack realized how soft she must feel when she had to bend forward slightly to continue her hands down her thighs and the gentle sway of the mounds hanging down indicated as much.

Jack decided to forego rolling a joint and just packed his bowl as quickly as he could. Seeing Stacy's body was getting him hard rather quickly and he wanted to get to the hot tub as soon as possible to avoid having to cross the deck with an 8-inch cock standing out in front of him, which would soon be the case.

When Jack emerged from the poolhouse, Stacy Marie had to look. She took in a short gasp as her eyes locked onto his penis. There was no doubt now that he was getting hard. She smiled and lowered herself into the hot tub, feeling a wetness between her thighs that wasn't the water.

Jack eased himself into the water across from Stacy Marie. "Oh my god," Jack exclaimed, taking in the feeling of the warm water and the jets. He lit the bowl, took a hit, and passed it over to Stacy Marie. She smiled when she didn't cough at all this time.

Stacy Marie made a decision to test the waters a little further, in a manner of speaking. "So," she said. "Are you seeing anybody these days?" She passed the bowl back.

Jack shook his head. "Nope. I was, but we split a week or so before I came home." He took his turn, then handed the pot back across the bubbling water. "I decided I wasn't gonna let it bother me, though. I'm just going to have fun this summer. Nothing serious, no drama, which I'm definitely tired of. Just hang out."

"Seems like a good plan," Stacy Marie observed, taking the last hit. "I'm sure you'll find someone to have fun with."

Jack thought about it. "Maybe," he said. "But I'm not going to try to find it. I'll just let whatever happens happen."

Stacy Marie smiled and nodded her head. Then she started giggling. The buzz was getting to her.

"What?" Jack asked.

Stacy Marie calmed back down for a moment or two. "Nevermind," she said as she shot him a grin.

"Come on, what is it?"

Stacy Marie stared at him for a moment, deciding whether or not to divulge her current thoughts. "Did Hayley ever tell you I used to have a crush on you?"

"Really?" Jack replied, knowing that was the case, yet surprised with her confession.

Stacy Marie nodded her head.

Trying not to embarrass her, Jack said, "No, she never said anything. Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"I was always too nervous. Besides, you always had a girl."

"Do you still?" Jack asked, full well knowing the answer, but playing along with this little game.

"Still what? Do I still have a crush on you?"

"Yeah," Jack said, his cock almost fully hard under the water, anticipating where this little charade was about to lead.

Stacy Marie didn't say anything. She just nodded her head a little, with a slightly embarrassed grin on her downward turned face.

They both sat there in silence, a tension building between them. Jack kept his gaze on her, contemplating what would come next. For her part, Stacy Marie stole little glances up at Jack, wondering the same thing. And then, a decision was made.

Jack reached across and took one of her hands in his. Stacy Marie was wide-eyed and smiling as he pulled her over to him, and she fell into him. Sliding her hands up his toned chest, Stacy regained her balance when she braced her arms on his shoulders.

In the water, Jack's hands found their place on Stacy's hips. They took the moment to lock eyes, faces just inches apart. Then, Stacy Marie lowered her lips to his. At the moment the pair of lips made contact, the kiss became wildly passionate.

Still locked in the kiss, Jack slid his hands up Stacy's waist. She twisted her hips a little from the tickle of his touch. As his hands kept ascending to her breasts, Jack was vindicated in his accurate imaginings of the feel of her skin and the softness of her breasts. They were firm enough to hold their shape, but plush to the touch when the slight pressure of his hands met them. Stacy Marie purred into his mouth as he slid his palms up over her nipples and brought his hands back down and around her tits, clutching them in his firm grasp.

Stacy Marie took one hand from his shoulder and slid it down his chest and down into the water. Running it down and along the inside of his thigh, she gave his balls a slight massage as she brought her hand back up to grab his solid erection. It was bigger than she had imagined it would be. She was a little worried about handling the thick member, the only other dick she had any experience with was only about half this size. 'God, high school boys,' ran through her mind. It then excited her that she was about to feel a real cock.

Jack was definitely fully aroused the moment he felt Stacy Marie's fingers wrap around his cock. When she started stroking it slowly up and down, he decided that no one could ever have done it better. Eager to reciprocate, Jack slid a hand back down Stacy Marie's body. Under the surface of the bubbling water, his fingers found her mound, and teased around the hair on it. His middle finger was the first to come across the top of her slit. Pushing his hand farther down, the longest finger found its way into the groove, the fingertip grazing Stacy's wet, swollen bud as the invasion spread her lips apart. Jack immediately distinguished her wetness from the water, and there was no doubt in his mind that she was as hot as he was.

Gliding his hand back and forth a few times, his fingertips playfully teasing around her clit, his middle finger took the lead again, finding her waiting hole. Gently, he slid the finger up inside her and she raised her body up slightly as she took it inside her. Stacy gripped his cock a little tighter in return for the pleasure.