Closed Doors Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy Marie broke the kiss when Jack slid a second finger inside her, causing her breathing to sharpen. She closed her eyes and dropped her head. Jack positioned the thumb of the hand that was stroking her to graze her clit as his fingers slid in and out of her slick tunnel. She started moaning softly and brought her hand back up from his shaft and repositioned it on his shoulder in an effort to steady her own body.

Jack applied a little more pressure with his thumb, now steady on her clit, massaging it around in a circle as he started to push his fingers inside her as deep as he could.

"Ooh...fuck...oh....oh God," Stacy Marie managed to utter, getting increasingly louder until finally her whole body went stiff and started trembling in orgasm. "Ooooooooooh," was all she could manage to sound out as the wave racked her naked body. It took about a minute for her explosion to completely wash over her. She laid her head down on his shoulder when she came down and rested for a few moments.

When she raised her head back up, Stacy Marie grabbed his face with both hands, pressing her lips hard against his, probing his tongue with hers. When she pulled back from the embrace, she raised her body up and floated around to face away from him. The seat in the hot tub wouldn't have allowed her to mount him face to face.

Stacy Marie turned her head back to his lips and locked onto them with hers. She swiftly ran her down into the water between her spread legs and found his cock again. She lowered herself slightly over it, the head of his swollen dick raking back across her clit as she positioned it against her entrance. A slight chill of apprehension ran over her as she prepared to mount this large rod. She broke the kiss and drew a sharp breath as the head popped in when she began lowering herself onto him. She had to pause for a moment, adjusting to this invader spreading her more open than she had ever been.

Slowly, inch by inch, she slid down, eventually taking his entire cock into her. She didn't move again when she finally had encompassed the whole thing. It was a feeling she let envelop her, being this full. She was definitely through with high school boys. A man's cock is what she had to have from now on. A long, low moan emerged from her throat.

Jack ran his palms out across her thighs, turning them inward as he brought them back along the inside of them. His fingers interlaced briefly as they met running across her swollen mound. They continued up to encompass her breasts as he grasped them and pulled her back against his chest.

Stacy Marie let her eyes close and began her first slide up his cock, and slowly lowered herself back down on it. She repeated this for a few more strokes, gradually adjusting to the size of the erection inside her.

When she started increasing her rhythm, her pussy squeezing around his cock as it stroked up and down, Jack took his cue and started thrusting up to meet her. In short order, it became fast and powerful. Stacy Marie turned her head back around to find his lips with hers, tongues intertwining. Jack took her breasts in his hands and kneaded them in his palms, each hand pausing for a moment to pinch her nipples while the other continued its massage.

Jack knew they were both on the verge of cumming. At that moment he started thrusting up harder, wrapping one arm around her waist to help pull her down harder, while the other hand jumped back down to her pussy. The middle finger once again found her swollen clit, eliciting a squeal from her. He started quickly flicking the side of his finger back and forth across it. Stacy Marie quickly broke the kiss and snapped her head back to the front.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she started to chant quickly. "I'm gonna -- oh fuck, harder -- I'm gonna cum."

----------------------------------------

A taxi pulled into the driveway of the Bennett home. As Kara handed the driver payment for the ride, she leaned forward over the front seat and gave the man a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks again, cutie."

"My pleasure, ma'am," he replied as Kara leaned back, opened her door, and exited the car.

Entering the house, Kara didn't even have time to call out to whoever might be home when she noticed a pair of figures through the glass doors directly ahead that led out back. They were almost completely intertwined. They were in the hottub on the farthest end of the swimming pool. She decided on getting a better look.

----------------------------------------

Jack turned it up full force yanking Stacy Marie down as hard as his arm would, competing with the force that his thrusts were slamming his cock up inside her with. The hand that had been stimulating her button quickly relocated to around her waist as Jack felt himself enter the final stretch.

Stacy Marie threw her head back, eyes closed, trying to scream but no sound could make its way out of her lungs as her orgasm erupted like lightning throughout her body. The walls of her pussy clamped down around Jack's dick and he didn't slam as hard and deep as he could inside her three more times before a final push resulted in a volcanic eruption of his cum spilling out inside of her. Unlike Stacy Marie, sound did come out of Jack when he came, and if anyone was anywhere nearby they definitely would have heard the deep, satisfied howl that sounded as the gargantuan orgasm hit.

Stacy Marie collapsed down into Jack, resting her head back against his shoulder, his arms still wrapped around her. He was breathing heavy into her ear. They held themselves like that, his cock still buried inside her, until their breathing stabilized.

"Well, that was definitely fun," Jack whispered into her ear.

Stacy Marie smiled a satisfied little grin. "Oh god, yes."

----------------------------------------

Trying to conceal herself as best as she could, it didn't take Kara anytime at all to realize one figure was Jack, and the other - Stacy Marie. Kara had been right: Stacy Marie was a wildcat.

--------------------------

To be continued....