Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Driving to San Diego for my sister's wedding," said Kara, "thought we'd take a detour and see the canyon."

"I can't believe you're here," said Sam. "I, I just."

Kara put a hand on his cheek, "me too."

He wanted to kiss her, he wanted to hold her, he wanted to quit his job and move to San Diego.

"Come meet my friends," said Kara.

Sam met Kara's friends, whose names he didn't care to learn. The conversation went on largely without his input, he couldn't take his eyes off of Kara, and he needed to get her away from them. He didn't know what he would say but he needed to say everything. Finally the obstacles decided to retire for the night and he was left alone in the bar with Kara.

"Ok," said Kara as she turned from her friends to face him.

Sam pulled her in and kissed her, he wanted to kiss her for everyday he wasn't with her, for everything he had wanted to say to her, and so she knew how sorry he was. When the kiss ended she smiled up at him.

"Oh my," she said blushing, "that was a kiss."

"I should have stayed," he said.

"Why?" said Kara, "because you had sex with a girl you met in a bar? You would throw away a job doing something you're good at because maybe there's a girl?"

"I haven't stopped thinking about you for four years," he said taking a long sip of his drink, "I've had one night stands, I've had relationships that I thought were for real, but after you..."

Kara's smile faded and she took a sip of her drink.

"I know how you feel," she said, "it's not even that there weren't other guys but they weren't you, they were good guys or they were assholes, they were great in bed or they sucked."

"Now we're here again," said Sam, "only this time you'll be the one leaving."

"I don't even know where I'll be after that," said Kara, "I'm between jobs, I could be there for a week or a year."

"Then let's go," he said taking her hand, "if it's an hour or a night we're spending it together."

They made their way up to the room not saying anything else. Sam opened the door and let Kara in locking the door behind them. No sooner had he turned to face her then she was in his arms. Their lips collided, teeth rubbing against each other but they couldn't pull apart. She hurriedly undid Sam's pants and he slid them off as Kara slid her panties off. Sam picked her up and pushed her up against the wall locking lips with her as he slowly pushed himself into her.

Sam kissed Kara's neck as she clung to him and he pushed himself into her quickly. He didn't want to go slow, he wanted her now because this was all they had. Kara moaned holding Sam tight as he pushed himself into her. Kara began to orgasm quickly, and Sam kept going pushing himself to the edge as he pinned his petite goddess up against the wall. He was about to bust when he remembered he wasn't wearing protection. He went to pull out but Kara wrapped her legs around him.

"Don't," she moaned.

Sam pushed himself deep as he busted. Kara kissed him as he climaxed and he finally let her down. They retreated to the bed and Kara cuddled up on Sam as he wrapped his arm around her.

"It will be my turn to leave in the morning," she said, "it's going to suck."

"It will," said Sam, "but we'll find each other again, we have to."

Kara went to say something but she kissed him instead.

Sam woke up to his alarm at 7 and Kara was gone. All she left him was a note on the desk that read "Four Years?"

"It's a date," said Sam.

***Four Years Later***

Sam hopped out of his beat down station wagon that should have died years ago and went up to his apartment. He was liking his new job in Portland, the weather was more his style and the city gave him a lot to do. Some nights he would play piano at a bar just for fun and some nights he would go out, there were bars, local musicians and art. He had gotten into art galleries lately. His friend Nora was a scout for a group of art galleries and she was always asking him to accompany her.

Nora loved being single but at events she liked having Sam to shoo off guys she didn't like or to take her home if nobody else did. Tonight was another of those nights and Sam had to get dressed. He liked these not dates with Nora and they usually came with food and drinks so even if the art sucked or nobody showed he would enjoy it. He walked to Nora's apartment, it was close enough to his and she hated showing up in his car.

"Hey," said Nora as she opened the door, "you're always so punctual."

"I try," said Sam.

They caught an Uber and within a few minutes they were at the art gallery.

"You'll like this artist," said Nora, "she's kind of a hipster like you but she's also an old soul."

"Trying to set me up?" said Sam.

"I'm a multi tasker," said Nora, "I can work and get you laid."

Once they were in Nora ran off to make sure everything was taken care of and Sam went to the bar to get a drink. He walked the gallery, he liked to start at the edges and work his way towards the centerpiece. He found a painting of a landscape that he swore he could place, someplace from a while ago.

He started to walk away but then he remembered it, a park near CU in Boulder where he went to school. A lot of the paintings were more abstract but they seemed sad, angry, or just lost. He grabbed a spring roll from a passing waiter and made his way towards a painting of a woman standing in green, she looked away from the sprawling view of the canyon behind her seemingly distracted from the beauty.

He finally made is way to the centerpiece. It was a large painting, the audience cheering as the man on stage played piano, the man however was crying.

Sam turned to find a place to put his drink down but a girl was standing in his way. She had long wavy hair with faded green tips and was wearing a strapless black dress...and there was the tattoo on her shoulder.

"Kara"

"Sam"

There was a silence that went on long enough to be considered awkward and then just kept going.

"Oh good you two met," said Nora.

"Yes," said Kara clearly unsettled by seeing him.

"Funny," said Nora, "that painting kind of looks like him."

Nora flitted off after someone got too close to a painting and Sam and Kara were left together.

"So you painted all of this," said Sam.

"I did," said Kara, "I started in college and just kind of did it when I needed to."

"You used it to express yourself," said Sam, "the painting of you at the Grand Canyon?"

"Was after I saw you, we went the next morning and then I was off to San Diego," said Kara.

"It's been just about four years," said Sam.

"You're right," said Kara with a laugh.

"So let me take you out," said Sam.

"An actual date?" asked Kara, "You don't have anywhere to jet off to?"

"I just got a job here a little while ago and I really like the city," said Sam, "it's got an unconventional beauty about it."

"Ok," said Kara, "stick around for the rest of the showing and we'll make a plan, I have to go convince people to buy some of this."

Kara left Sam standing in front of the painting, he couldn't believe it, an actual date and neither of them planning to jet off first thing in the morning. He went and grabbed another drink, what should they do where should he take her? The rest of the night flew by as he paced around the cramped gallery, Kara's art had drawn a crowd. It was nearly four in the morning before the gallery finally emptied out. Kara found him again, she looked exhausted.

"How'd it go?" asked Sam.

"Great," said Kara, "but I'm not made for these types of events, so much attention."

"Can I walk you home?" asked Sam.

"I'd like that," said Kara.

The couple walked slowly down the streets of the city, the night was cool and Sam wrapped his jacket around Kara.

"So how are you liking the city?" asked Sam.

"It feels like home," said Kara, "I can see myself settling here for a while."

Sam smiled he'd just signed a two year contract at a local real estate firm, he was going to keep writing only now he would be trying to convince people to move to the pacific northwest.

"It's strange knowing that I won't have to wait years to see you again," said Kara.

"I could get used to it," said Sam, "speaking of what about our date?"

"I'm free all day tomorrow," said Kara, "if that's ok?"

"It's perfect," said Sam, "I'll pick you up at 8."

"Wait morning or night?" asked Kara as she stopped at her door.

"Morning," said Sam, "I want to spend the whole day with you."

"That's so early," said Kara, "I'm only going to get like six hours of sleep."

"Then we'll start with coffee," said Sam.

Kara smiled up at him playing with her keys. Sam leaned in and kissed her tenderly holding her face with his hand. He finally broke the kiss off as Kara leaned forward trying to keep it going.

"I want to invite you in," said Kara.

"And I want to accept," said Sam, "but we've done that, and I want to give us a real shot."

"I know," said Kara, "doesn't make me want it any less."

"We'll see how tomorrow goes," said Sam.

The next morning Sam was up at 6, he could barely sleep so he spent extra time getting ready and planning the day. He walked to Kara's and got there about a half hour early so he found a coffee shop nearby and came back with four cups of coffee.

Sam knocked on the door and Kara opened it looking like she would have liked to stay in bed but she smiled and reached for the coffee.

"Milk and sugar, soy, sugar or tea," said Sam.

Kara took the milk and sugar, "keep the rest," said Kara, "this won't last me long." Sam took the tea and led her away from the apartment.

"Sorry to wake you so early," said Sam, "I'm up against a deadline but I wanted to spend as much time with you as I can."

"Its fine," said Kara, "I'm just typically a sleep til noon person, doing art doesn't really keep me on a schedule."

"That's more what I'm used to," said Sam, "but this new job prefers I show my face in the office."

"Can't see you in a corporate setting," said Kara.

"It's a challenge," said Sam, "but I like what I'm writing about more than I did in Tucson." Sam took Kara to a crepe place for breakfast. The owner was a friend of Sam's he mentioned it in his articles and they gave him a pretty good discount. After breakfast Sam took her to the Art Museum, he figured if she liked to paint she would like to get some inspiration.

"I've wanted to come here," said Kara as they walked in the door, "I just felt weird coming alone."

"Well I don't know the first thing about art but you run where you want and I'll follow," said Sam.

Kara kissed him on the cheek and made her way towards the nearest wing. Sam followed at a distance letting her walk from piece to piece. The smile on Kara's face wasn't going anywhere she was loving it and Sam loved seeing her this happy. As they finished the last room in the museum Kara took Sam's hand and pulled him towards her. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a long kiss.

"It's only one in the afternoon," said Kara, "but I want to take this back to my place."

"There's always tonight," said Sam.

Kara bit her lip, "do you promise?"

"Yes," said Sam, "God yes."

"Ok," she said hugging him, "where to?"

He took her to a park next so they could get lost in nature. The further they got into Forest Park the more Kara looked like a nymph at home in the woods. She kept ahead of Sam shooting back smiles and winks. Sam followed her as they made their way further, they were about an hour into the forest when Kara motioned for him to follow her off the path.

"Where are we going?" asked Sam.

"Right here," said Kara as she pushed him up against a tree.

Without another word she had his belt and pants undone. Kara took his dick out and had it in her mouth before he could say anything.

"Holy shit," said Sam.

"I have to get you nice and hard," said Kara with a wink, "so you can fuck me."

It didn't take long, Kara worked his dick like a pro and as soon as he was erect she stood up and slid her panties off and hiked up her dress. The little voice in his head said they could get caught but he bent her over towards a tree and pushed himself into her.

"Yes," moaned Kara.

Sam grabbed her waist and started to thrust quickly and Kara was moaning unabated by the fact that they could be seen at any moment. He reached up and cupped her breasts alternating between enjoying the moment and checking for park rangers.

"Oh fuck," moaned Kara sticking a hand between her legs to rub her pussy.

Sam was close and he almost wanted to cum quickly just to end the danger but Kara was loving all of it so he tried his best to hold out.

"Cum for me," moaned Kara, "do it."

Sam didn't need to be told twice he cupped one of his hands over her mouth and humped her until he busted deep inside her.

Sam pulled out and quickly pulled his pants back on but Kara simply let her dress fall back into place not bothering to put her panties on as she gasped for air.

"Never thought I'd be brave enough to do that," said Sam.

"I didn't really give you a choice," said Kara as she walked over and kissed him.

Once they were both dressed they headed back for town. It was getting late and their forest sex had made them both hungry. Sam led them towards a Ramen restaurant he loved to go to whenever he felt like splurging.

"Ramen?" asked Kara.

"Not like Cup of Noodle," said Sam, "do you like Japanese food?"

"Like sushi?" asked Kara.

"More like noodles," said Sam.

"You haven't steered me wrong yet," said Kara.

The couple ate ravenously and set out for the last stop of the day. Sam knew a bar with live music, he played there sometimes and the bartender took care of him.

"Sam," said the man, "usual?"

"Thanks," said Sam, "Rye whiskey for the lady."

"Lady?" whispered Kara, "not after the woods today."

Sam got them a seat at a booth and Kara slid in next to him rather than across from him.

"Today was great," said Kara, "did you plan on us staying here long tonight? I really want to get back to my place."

"Let's finish our drinks," said Sam, "then we can make our way back."

Kara smiled seductively at him and took a long sip.

They raced through their drinks and rushed back to Kara's apartment. They got into the apartment and Kara pulled Sam into a long kiss, she pulled him with her back towards her bedroom. They climbed onto the bed and both yawned.

"Nap for a bit?" asked Kara.

Sam must have been tired because no sooner did she cuddle up in his arm then he fell asleep. The sun was creeping in the next morning when Sam awoke. Kara was still asleep and Sam stretched a little trying not to wake her but she started to stir.

"Noooo," she groaned, "we were going to have awesome sex."

Sam rolled over towards a still sleepy Kara and kissed her as he reached under her dress and pulled her panties down.

"I have to be out early," said Kara but Sam got between her legs and started to lick her pussy.

Kara bit her lip, "mmm I can't say no to that though."

Sam grasped her waist and held her still as he ran his tongue slowly up and down her vulva. Within a few moments Kara was wet and grasped the back of Sam's head. He pressed two of his fingers into Kara and she gasped as he continued to lick her clitoris.

"Sam Jesus," moaned Kara.

Kara started to writhe but Sam used his free hand to hold her down.

"Fuck," cried, Kara, "need you, now."

Sam didn't need to be told twice he got up and yanked his clothes off. No sooner had Sam climbed back onto the bed then Kara grabbed his shoulders pulling him in for a kiss. Kara grabbed Sam's erection and guided him into her letting out a moan as he entered her. Sam grabbed Kara's breast with one hand licking her nipple and Kara clung to him.

"Now, quick," she pleaded, "I can't be late."

Sam drove himself into Kara quickly nibbling her ear as he did. Kara wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and he grasped her ass holding her as he humped her.

"Cumming," squealed Kara as she clung to him.

Sam didn't bother to hold back and busted in Kara. He pulled out and collapsed on the bed. Kara laid back on the bed gasping for air.

"I'm gonna be late," said Kara as she rolled towards Sam.

"I was just giving you what you wanted," said Sam as he kissed her.

"Friday," she said, "I'm off all day Saturday, be here at 6 on Friday."

"What did you have in mind?" asked Sam.

"We are going to have sex, a lot of sex," said Kara, "you can have me as much as you want me."

"I want you a lot," said Sam.

"Any way you want," said Kara, "and any way I want."

"Pushing each other's limits?" said Sam.

"I want you to be all mine," said Kara, "and I'll be all yours."

Kara left him with a key and ran to get ready before going off to work. The next week couldn't end soon enough, he didn't know what Kara had in mind and wasn't sure what he wanted to do with her other than just be with her.

They found each other online and soon Nora had caught wind that they were together. Sam never figured her for the jealous type but now she was texting them a lot and he wasn't sure how to make her stop. He tried ignoring her he tried keeping the texts short but it didn't end.

Finally Friday came and as he left work he went to turn his phone off but Nora had sent him nudes, a lot of them. He turned his phone off and headed for Kara's. Sam got to Kara's apartment and she opened the door wearing a green lace bra and panties, her long hair had been cut, she now had a pixie cut and she looked sexy.

"Kara," he started but she puts a finger up to his lips.

"No words," she said, "get out of those clothes."

Sam did as he was told and Kara walked away slowly leading him to the bedroom. As she got to the bed she climbed onto it slowly giving him a great view of her ass, oh and her panties were crotch less. She slowly laid down on her stomach and rolled onto her back.

"Get over here," she demanded.

Sam got onto the bed and climbed over Kara. Without a warning Kara pushed Sam off of her and onto his back. She got between his legs and took his erection in her mouth. Kara teased Sam's balls with her hand as she bobbed her head up and down taking him into her mouth stopping from her quick rhythm every so often to take him into her mouth as far as she could. Kara was amazing at this and Sam was trying his best not to bust but Kara kept pushing him closer.

Kara finally took him out of her mouth and started to stroke him slowly.

"So how long has Nora been texting you?" she asked.

Shit, thought Sam, he should have told her sooner, he didn't want to scare her off by bringing up his recently clingy friend with benefits. Just go with the truth he thought.

"About a week?" said Sam, "I told her it wasn't happening."

"She didn't take no for an answer though," said Kara, "she really wants you, even after trying to push us together."

"But we are together," said Sam.

"And then she sent you nudes too," said Kara with a smirk.

Too? Thought Sam. Holy shit Nora wanted both of them. Kara started to stroke Sam furiously until he busted all over her hand.

"Fuck," said Sam.

"I didn't know Nora was bi," said Kara as she went to clean her hand off.

"She doesn't talk about it," said Sam, "some of us don't like to show it off because it can be off-putting."

"Wait," said Kara as she climbed back onto the bed next to him, "you are too?"

"Yea," said Sam.

"Cool," said Kara, "me too, I guess that's why Nora was texting me too."

"You and she?" asked Sam.

"Her friend and I," said Kara.

They laid there in silence for a bit as Kara cuddled up with him.

"So I invited Nora," said Kara.

No fucking way though Sam. He didn't say anything but the look on his face must have.

"She doesn't know you're going to be here," said Kara, "I told her you didn't know."