Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So wait what?" asked Sam.

"I'm going to seduce her," said Kara, "then you're going to join in."

Sam was perplexed. Was this something Kara did often?

"We said we'd push each other," said Kara, "I want you to watch me with a woman, then I want to watch you with a woman, and then I want to fuck with that image in our heads."

"That is a push," said Sam.

"Yea," said Kara as she kissed him, "then you get to push back."

Sam pushed her onto her back and leaned over to kiss her.

"Not now," she said, "you need to hide."

She led him to the closet and pushed him inside but left the door open a crack. Kara left the room and he heard the door open. He couldn't make out what they were saying but finally Kara walked into the room giving Nora the same show she'd given him.

"Are you sure this is ok?" asked Nora.

"It's ok," said Kara from the bed, "now undress slowly so I can enjoy the show."

Nora did as she was told. She pulled her t-shirt off and slipped her skirt off. She was wearing a matching red bra and panties. Next Nora slowly unclasped her bra before letting it fall away revealing her large breasts, she then slowly slid off her panties and stood undressed before Kara. She was about Kara's height but had blonde hair and a much fuller frame with large breasts and a large ass.

She climbed onto the bed and leaned in to kiss Kara. They kissed for a while as Nora rubbed Kara's pussy before Nora got between her legs. He couldn't see what she was doing with her tongue or hands but after a few moments Kara was moaning. Kara's back arched and she grasped the sheets, Nora finally pulled got out from between Kara's leg but kept fingering Kara who was whimpering.

"You like that," said Nora, "no man is going to finger you like I will."

Nora finally pulled her fingers out and Kara squirted on her. Kara collapsed back onto the bed and Nora climbed on top of her kissing her neck and nibbling her ears.

"I'm gonna get you back," said Kara.

Kara instructed Nora to lay face down with her ass in the air as she went to retrieve a number of toys. She bound Nora's arms with straps to opposite sides of the bed. Next she took a bottle of lube and poured some into Nora's ass. She grabbed a dildo and pressed it slowly into Nora's ass as she squealed.

"I don't like you making a pass at my man," said Kara as she worked the toy in and out of Nora.

"He told you?" asked Nora.

Kara slapped her ass as she kept working the toy.

"Of course," he did," said Kara, "but you gave me a very good orgasm didn't you?"

"I did," said Nora as Kara worked her ass.

"Then I guess I can make you cum," said Kara.

She started to finger Nora while still pushing the toy into her ass.

"You get so wet from anal," said Kara.

She rubbed Nora's pussy as Nora moaned and grasped the sheets on the bed. Kara untied Nora and got onto the bed with Nora. Nora sat in front of Kara and Kara reached around to rub Nora's pussy as quicklyas she could.

Nora reached back and grabbed the back of Kara's head pulling her in for a kiss as Kara squeezed one of her breasts.

"Fuck!" screamed Nora, "too much, too much."

"I'm just getting started," said Kara as she procured a vibrator and turned it on before holding it to Nora who squealed and clung to Kara.

After a few moments Kara turned off the vibrator and got off the bed leaving Nora panting on the bed. Kara came to the door and opened it leading Sam out. She pulled him in for a kiss as she stroked his now erect dick.

"I'm going to leave for a bit," said Kara quietly, "just to build the suspense, when I come back hold her still for me."

Kara walked out of the room. Nora looked up at Sam and smiled.

"That Kara is sneaky," said Nora.

Sam pulled her towards the edge of the bed and pushed himself into her. Nora laid back on the bed as Sam drove himself into her. He grabbed her large breasts and squeezed them as he kept humping her.

"Let me get on top," said Nora.

Sam laid on the bed and Nora climbed on top of him sliding down onto his dick. She leaned forward letting her breasts hang in his face. Sam held her ass with both hands and humped her switching between licking both nipples. Kara came up slowly behind Nora wearing a strap on.

"Kara is so lucky she gets to ride this dick whenever she wants," moaned Nora. Kara grabbed Nora's waist and Sam pulled her ass cheeks apart letting Kara push the strap on into Nora's ass.

"Fuck!" cried Nora.

Sam and Kara humped Nora who leaned forward onto Sam's chest. Nora's pussy was soaking wet and Sam was trying not to cum in Nora. Kara pulled out of Nora and so did Sam. Kara held Nora down on the bed.

"Cum on her," demanded Kara.

Sam got over Nora and sprayed his load on her face.

"Now if you ever text Sam or I again," said Kara, "we will each take turns fucking you in the ass and you won't get any."

Kara gave Nora's clothes back to her and showed her out hastily once she was dressed and cleaned off. She came back in and cuddled up next to Sam on the bed.

"You really blasted her," said Kara.

She rolled towards Sam and kissed him, he reached down and gave her ass a squeeze.

"You hungry?" asked Kara.

"For you, or food?" asked Sam.

"Now food," said Kara, "later me."

"Sounds like a plan," said Sam, "want me to cook?"

"Sure," said Kara.

"Wait here," said Sam, "and don't bother putting any clothes on."

He went to the kitchen and looked through what she had, some vegetables a little chicken, rice. Sam decided to make some stir fry. He came back later with two plates and forks, he sat them down on the bed near Kara and leaned onto the bed.

"That was good," said Kara when they'd finished, "another talent of yours?"

"I get by," said Sam collecting the dishes.

He brought them into the kitchen, once he'd put the dishes in the sink he turned and found Kara standing behind him. She threw her arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips. Kara took his hand and led him back into the bedroom. She crawled onto the bed in from of him and wiggled her ass for him.

"You want my ass too?" she asked.

"Yes," said Sam, "fuck yes."

He leaned in and kissed one of her ass cheeks and ran his tongue in small circles around her anus.

"I've had a cock in my ass," she said, "no one has ever licked my ass before."

Sam grabbed her ass cheeks and held her still so he could lick her more quickly. He gave her ass one last kiss and pulled his lips away before slowly pressing his finger into Kara's ass. She bit her lip as Sam fingered her anus for a while. He finally pulled his finger out.

"Lube?" asked Sam.

She pointed to the nightstand and Sam got the bottle out rubbing the lube on his dick and around Kara's anus. He leaned over and slowly pressed his dick against her anus until he had the tip in. A few slow moments went by as he pressed himself all the way into her ass.

"Fuck Kara," he groaned.

"My ass feel good?" she asked, "don't hold back you can cum when you want."

He held her waist tight and humped Kara's tight anus loving every movement. Kara wriggled her ass sending Sam to the brink of orgasm. He groaned and squeezed her ass as he busted giving a few final thrusts before pulling out.

"Jesus," said Sam as he caught his breath, "that was so fucking hot."

Kara went to the bathroom and cleaned up. She came back a few minutes later and climbed on top of him. They drifted off to sleep together finally knowing they could be together in the morning.

Sam woke up to the sun coming in the window, he went to reach for Kara but she wasn't in the room. He got up and walked into the main room and found Kara at the kitchen sink wearing a silk robe and pouring two mugs of coffee. Sam walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her placing a few soft kisses on her neck.

"Coffee?" asked Kara.

"I was hoping to have you," said Sam.

"I was hoping you'd sleep a bit so I could make breakfast," said Kara.

He took a mug from Kara and gave her another kiss on the cheek.

"I can wait," said Sam going to take a seat at the table.

He waited while Kara made omelets with spinach and swiss. They ate together while Kara ran her foot up his leg.

"That was delicious," said Sam.

Kara walked over and climbed onto his lap wrapping her arms around him. Her dress fell open revealing her perky breasts.

"So if you're bi," said Kara, "have you ever dated a guy?"

"Not long term," said Sam, "I've had some flings."

"But you've had sex with a guy," said Kara, "so does he, or do you?"

"I'm usually the dom," said Sam.

Kara smiled and bit her lip.

"I'm just picturing you with another guy," she said.

"You're thinking because of what happened with Nora," said Sam.

"That you owe me?" she said, "I was thinking that yea."

"So," said Sam, "you want to have a threesome with me and another guy?"

"I just think it would be really hot," said Kara, "there's this guy Carl I know and he always hits on me but I know he's into guys too."

She reached down and grabbed Sam's erection.

"You seem turned on by the idea," said Kara.

She slid down onto him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"I'm going to invite him over tonight," she said, "but until then I want you to myself."

She shrugged off her robe and kissed Sam working herself on his cock. Sam grabbed her ass and slowly pressed the tip of his finger into Kara's ass.

"To give you a taste of what you're in for later," said Sam.

"Two cocks," she said with a smile.

Sam started to thrust up into Kara holding her waist with one hand. He slowly pulled his finger out of her ass picked her up and laid her down on the table. His fingers ran up from her waist to her breasts which he gave a squeeze as he started humping her again. After giving her nipples a pinch he started to rub her clit with his thumb while they fucked which drew moans from Kara.

Kara grasped the edge of the table and clung to it while Sam fucked her. He grabbed the back of her head with one hand and her waist with the other taking her hard and fast. Sam was nearly brought to orgasm inside of Kara but pulled out at the last second spraying his cum all over her chest and stomach.

"I hope you saved some for tonight," said Kara as she played with the cum on her chest.

"I can't wait for later," said Sam.

After they cleaned up Kara kicked Sam out of her apartment so she could get ready. He walked around the city and got lunch before making his way back to Kara's around seven.

He came in and found Kara in a green satin bra and panties, she had deep red lipstick on and a green silk robe. She came over and wrapped her arms around Sam.

"I'd kiss you but I don't want to smear my make up yet," she said with a wink, "are you sure you're comfortable with this?"

"It's been a while since I was with a guy," said Sam, "and you and Nora were my first threesome."

"I'm excited," said Kara, "I've had threesomes but never with two guys."

A few minutes later there was a knock. Kara let Carl in, he was shorter then Sam, more husky and muscular in contrast to Sam's more lean muscular build.

"Fuck K," said Carl as he looked Kara up and down, "I always knew you were sexy as hell."

"This is Sam," she said walking back towards Sam, "my boyfriend."

"So what am I doing here?" asked Carl.

"Both of us," said Kara as she started to unbutton Sam's shirt.

"Sammy," said Carl, "you're a lucky man."

"Are you ok with this?" asked Kara, "fucking me and Sam, being fucked by Sam and I."

"Hell yea," said Karl.

Kara turned to Sam as Carl took his clothes off. She finished taking Sam's shirt off and undid his pants before putting her hand down his pants and grabbing his dick. Kara got to her knees and pulled Sam's pants down taking his erection in her mouth. Carl came up next to Sam and held his erection out for Kara. She took Sam out of her mouth and looked up at Carl. She grasped his erection and stroked him slowly Carl with one hand and Sam with the other.

"I only do that for my boyfriend," said Kara.

Carl got to his knees next to Kara and took Sam in his mouth. Kara leaned in and tongued Sam's balls while Carl sucked him and Sam was in heaven. Carl and Kara took turns with Sam for a while before Kara got back to her feet as did Carl.

Kara took their hands and led them to the bedroom where she stripped before she took a seat on the bed. Carl and Sam sat down on opposite sides of Kara. Sam kissed Kara and rubbed her pussy slowly while Carl licked her nipples.

"Fuck," moaned Kara as she pulled her lips away from Sam. She grabbed both men's erections and stroked them while they played with her. Sam pulled her lips back to his and took his hand away from her pussy to squeeze her breast. Carl put his hand between Kara's legs and slid two of his fingers into her pussy drawing a gasp from Kara. Carl fingered Kara quickly while bringing Kara to a loud orgasm.

"Got her all nice and wet for you," said Carl.

Sam got to his feet as Carl took his fingers out of Kara. Sam grabbed Kara's waist and slowly pressed his dick into Kara. Carl really did have her ready, Kara's pussy was soaked and Sam slid right in.

"Don't go easy on her now Sammy," said Carl.

Kara bit her lip as she looked at Sam.

"Yea fuck me hard," said Kara.

He slammed his dick into Kara who clung to the sheets.

"Yea that's it Sammy," said Carl as he pinched one of Kara's nipples.

Kara came hard, Sam's balls slamming against her pussy with each thrust. When he felt like he was on the verge of cumming Sam pulled out and Kara shivered as she lay on the bed. Carl got off the bed and took a bottle of lube from off the nightstand. He put some on his dick and came up behind Sam.

"Your turn," said Kara with a smile.

Carl was surprisingly gentle as he entered Sam. Kara slid off the bed and licked Sam's slick erection as Carl slowly humped Sam's ass. It had been a while since Sam was with a guy and while he was usually the dom he had missed the sensation. After a few minutes Carl wasn't being so gentle but Sam was loving it, between Kara's tongue work and Carl humping his ass he about ready to cum. He put his hand on Kara's shoulder and she stopped licking him and stood up.

"You want my pussy Carl?" she asked.

Carl pulled out of Sam and went to Kara who bent over the bed so Carl could take her doggy style. He was less gentle entering Kara then he had been with Sam.

"Fuck," yelled Kara as Carl entered her.

Carl reached up and gave her breasts a squeeze as he started to fuck her as hard as Sam had. He gave her ass a slap drawing a cry from Kara. When Sam felt his orgasm had subsided he lubed himself up and pressed himself into Carl's ass. He definitely preferred Kara's Ass or pussy but he was really turned on by the idea of being inside Carl while Carl was inside Kara.

"Fuck Sammy," said Carl as he started to fuck Carl's ass, "how am I supposed to make K here cum again?"

"I've got an idea," said Sam.

He laid on the bed and Carl pulled out of Kara.

"Come here babe," said Sam as he kissed Kara whose lipstick was now a smear on her lips.

Kara laid with her back on Sam's chest and Sam slowly pressed his dick into her ass. He slowly thrusted himself into Kara's ass as Carl watched stroking his erection.

"You two are a couple of sex freaks," said Carl.

"Just wait," said Sam, "her pussy isn't going to fuck itself."

Carl came over to the couple and enter Kara slowly.

"Jesus Christ," moaned Kara.

"This is what you wanted," Sam whispered in her ear bringing a smile to Kara's face.

Sam reached down and started to rub Kara's pussy while he and Carl fucked Kara who moaned loudly. Kara reached down and pulled Sam's hand off her pussy as both me fucked her. She seemed like she was trying to speak but no discernible words came out. Kara put a hand on Carl's chest and gave him a soft push and he pulled out. Sam took his dick out of Kara's ass and she collapsed back into his arms.

"Oh my god," she said, "just, oh my god."

"You done K?" asked Carl.

"Not just yet," she said, "just need a minute."

She rolled over on Sam so she was face to face with him. Sam kissed Kara as they wrapped their arms around each other. He grasped her ass and she reached down to guide Sam's dick into her pussy.

"You can fuck my ass until you're ready to cum," said Kara as she looked back at Carl.

She looked back at Sam and planted a long kiss on his lips letting out a whimper as Carl entered her ass.

"You can cum in me," she said to Sam.

It wasn't long before both Sam and Carl were ready to cum. Carl pulled out of Kara's ass and jerked himself a few times before busting on her back. Sam squeezed Kara's ass and started to fuck her a fast as he could. He wrapped his arms around Kara and fucked her until he busted groaning with each burst of cum he shot into Kara. Kara kissed Sam running her fingers through his hair as Sam held her tight to him.

"Well I'm not gonna stick around to cuddle," said Carl, "thanks guys."

Carl grabbed his stuff but Sam and Kara stayed in each other's arms until they fell asleep there.

Having pushed each other's limits Kara and Sam became inseparable in the following months. When they weren't at work they were with each other in any time they had. It occurred to Sam that having two places was a waste considering how much time he and Kara were spending together. He finally decided to ask Kara to move in together, in all honesty she had the nicer apartment but he would leave it up to her.

They set a date to meet at a sushi bar. Sam got there early and got a drink, despite how well things were going he didn't want to freak Kara out or scare her off. She showed up about fifteen minutes late and it didn't take more than a glance for Sam to realize she'd been crying.

"What's wrong," asked Sam, "did something happen at work?"

"Sam," she said as she took a seat, "I, there's no easy way to say, I can't do this I'm sorry it's over."

She got up and ran out of the restaurant and Sam followed her, he had to know what was wrong.

"Kara," he said as they got outside, "what is going on you can't just do this to me, we've been together for longer than I've been with anyone."

"I'm leaving Seattle," she said, "I got a job and I can't stay here and I knew this was too good to be true."

Sam took a minute he wasn't sure what to say but before he could speak she turned around and got in and Uber.

Sam wandered the streets of the city for a few hours. He didn't know what to do or where to go, his apartment would feel empty and after being with Kara for almost a year he had shown her all his favorite parts of the city.

He finally wandered into the dingiest looking bar he could find, he almost ordered his usual but went for rye instead. His phone buzzed and he checked it hurriedly hoping it was Kara. It was Nora, she needed him at a show and she was sending an Uber to him. He threw back the drink and walked to his apartment to meet the Uber.

The showing was at the same gallery as Kara's had been.

"Hey," said Nora, "when he showed up, I know what Kara said but I really need a hand with this."

Nora went to walk away but looked back at Sam, he must have looked as shitty as he felt because she stopped.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Kara," he started, "she dumped me, said something about leaving and that was it."

"Yea," said Nora, "she got a job in DC, working at a museum and teaching at a university."

"Why wouldn't she just tell me that?" asked Sam.

"Kara doesn't strike me as someone who does goodbyes," said Nora.

Sam thought back to their past time together she was probably as torn up as he was now and when he'd had to leave in the past.

"When does she leave?" he asked.

"Her flight is on Sunday," said Nora.

Sam left the gallery and went home. Kara was leaving in five days and he wasn't going to lose her again. He posted his shitty old car on Craigslist, ended his lease and packed up the few things he wanted, then he bought a plane ticket.