Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had no apartment lined up, no job lined up and barely enough cash to get there. He was on a plane that Friday.

He found a local blog that was hiring trying to convince twentysomethings to get into politics. Then he checked himself into a cheap hotel for the next few days. Sunday morning he made his way to the airport and waited near the baggage claims for incoming flights from Seattle.

By the third flight he hoped Nora had given him the right city. As the passengers from the fourth flight came down the stairs he saw her, she was wearing a green hoodie with the hood up and sunglasses on. She walked towards the baggage claim and slowed as she walked past him.

"Surprise," he said meekly.

She walked over to him slowly and stopped short of hugging him.

"Nora told me where you were going so I got on a plane and I flew here and I don't have an apartment but I have a shitty job and this is all really ironic because before you left I was going to ask you to move in," said Sam, "I couldn't let you leave."

Kara slowly wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest. She sniffled as tears ran from under her sunglasses.

"I love you," said Kara.

***Four Years Later***

Sam groaned as he busted in Kara's mouth, she got up from between his legs and pressed her body against his. He hated DC, he hated the weather, and he hated the people. But Kara was here and that was all he needed.