All Comments on 'Clothing Optional Hot Springs'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Another hot story

...and another moronic comment from an annony idiot who doesn't understand what "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" means. Hey, annony -- you're reading the wrong section again!

Anyway...I enjoyed this story, and I thank you for sharing it. It's a shame the husband wasn't there to witness the seduction first-hand, but the brain is the greatest of all sexual organs, and imagination has a way of filling the gaps better than any set of eyes ever can.

You get four stars from me.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Hey, Annony

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." It's right there in the description of this category. That's how you know what the story is about, dummy.

wwwilliewwwilliealmost 10 years ago
I liked it -

I thought it was a hot story. Have similar fantasies - regardless or not if I ever have the courage to encourage my wife to act them out - I do enjoy reading well written stories in this genre. And I had a pretty good idea of what I was wading into :)

katyontimekatyontimealmost 10 years ago
VERY NICE STORY

Very nice story,Everyone had a great time.That is all that matters.Nice that you and your wife can share this together.

1jbm1jbmalmost 10 years ago
Hot and enjoyable story!

I read and enjoyed this story.

I picture me and my wife in similar situations and get really turned on.

She does also!

thanks for a good, hot story, and please write more of the same.

Joe

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 10 years ago
Excellent Author

Hi Jim,

I have been reading your stories and am really enjoying them.

Best regards,

guzzieathome

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
Great story

Isn't it great just how quickly a lady will fuck a stranger when she is given the correct guidance.

coastalkidcoastalkidover 9 years ago
Reads as real life

I like it because it's believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY GREAT COMMENTS SO JUST IGNORE THE IDIOT

I think our friend dealt with the clown sufficiently enough that i can concentrate on Jims story,which i have to say was a really good read . I am always fascinated by destiny and the crazy twists and turns our lives may take and it is especially refreshing to think that a couple who have shared so many years together can still be adventurous and share in each others fantasies. I really dont like leaving comments about the nasty macho idiots who hate anyone that thinks for themselves and wont follow the sheep i am all for free speech equal rights and i believe all points of view must be considered before reaching an opinion but criticism must be constructive and reasons given why you have decided on your opinion. So that brings me to the reason i believe the nasty comments are left by idiots most of us learn as toddlers if we dont like something we AVIOD it, yet what does your average idiot do,he logs in and heads straight to the section that upsets him the most

JustJimColoJustJimColoabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just wanted to thank all of you for the kind words about this story as well as others I have written. I went ahead and finally deleted one of the comments by the troll. LOL I guess it was about time. I write stories for others to read and enjoy as well as that walk down memory lane..

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
If I were married again!

I loved the story, but do many men often want this for their wives? It was a HOT, SEXY story and I think maybe I would have my wife try it, if she felt the same. Now all I need is a sexy, open wife!! Any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We are all mortals and have lust in us

I would love to share some of these experiences with my wife. I would probably cum in my pants it I could watch my lady enjoy some stray cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another JustJim classic!

There's something specially erotic about meeting up with one's wife who's been out of sight at a party for some time and having her say "There is something I have to tell you.' I asked her what, and she nervously said, 'I fucked Rob in the van."

By the way, kudos to you for deleting the hating trolls' comments. When somebody covers your hard-earned creation with shit, why not wipe off that shit?

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a hot story !

After many years of marriage I believe that a couple should enjoy sharing. I hope one day to get my wife to let another man cum in her and fill her pussy with his cum !!!

KSBerryKSBerryabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Great story, sex life rejuvenated, Jen let herself get uninhibited and wound up happy with a snatch full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this (Clothing Optional Hot Springs) story, Jim.

The husband's surprised but pleased reaction to his conservative 60-year old wife's unexpected extramarital adventure is very erotic, as is his discovery of the evidence of Rob's load in wifey's loins. Your stories reach my sexbone as very few other do.

Rye

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A fantasy of mine.

I would love for my wife to get with another guy. She is just shy of 60 so according to your story there's still time! We're in Colorado too, maybe joining you 2 at the springs would loosen her up. Great story, loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story

This is a cute story for it's genre. I would have liked to hear more about how the guy seduced the wife and what was going through her mind.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Nicely Done

Loved the story. Loved how you gradually introduced your wife to stepping out. A lot of wives just need encouragement. First, she visited the clothing optional location with a friend and then came back with her husband. By this time the fires were started. Her lovers conversation with Rob in the rest room only cemented the deal. Later on he displayed his love and acceptance of her by going down on his wife and eating her to a delicious orgasm. From experience I know that a woman's orgasm dislodges some of the pent up cum deep inside. A great beginning to new future opportunities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...