Club Delirium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

"Sorry, baby," and he kissed Misha's temple.

"This is my forgetful boyfriend, Victor," Misha said, leaning in to the kiss and hug that followed.

"You guys are cute together," I said. And they were. Boy, they were. Misha with his dark hair and blue eyes, lanky body and extremely pale skin looked very happy snuggled in close to Victor, who resembled Usher. Only he was built leaner, and was much better looking, though that, hard to believe, was actually possible.

"You guys are both models?" I asked.

They nodded together. "We met on a job. Misha was doing an underwear shoot and he told me he liked my 'buttocks'," he said, not doing a very good job of suppressing a giggle.

"No! No, I did not!" He gave Victor a small shove.

Victor grabbed Misha and tried to hold his squirming body still.

"Let go! You will spill my drink!"

"Too bad!"

"And for any records? I asked him if he had an extra toothbrush."

"Why would you have thought I'd have an extra toothbrush?" Victor said, giving Misha another hug.

Misha shrugged. "I was nervous but I wanted to talk to you first. I did not want anybody else to get to you."

"Really? Wow, that's a sweet story," Carmen said. "I haven't ever heard that before. It's like you were meant to be from the very beginning."

Victor nodded then grinned. "You must be a romantic," he said. "We look so different we oftentimes get to work together now. Makes it easier for us if we're together."

"Is that why you're both in Chicago now?" I asked.

They both nodded. "We live in LA close to Carmen," Misha said. "But Victor is the gym snob so he won't work with my excellent trainer," he grinned at Carmen.

Victor gasped, scandalized. "No! That's not true! I just like to be outside. I like to train using my own weights and weight resistance. You know, pushups, situps, burpees. I like to run, love to play on my soccer team there...that kind of stuff," he grinned. "Don't need a personal trainer for my rowing machine.

"Yes. I do joke. He is a pretty perfect person, for reals," Misha said.

"Oh, you guys are too adorable!" Carmen said. "Let me get a picture of you two. Can I?" She asked. "I'll forward it to you, Misha. Victor give me your phone number I'll send it to you, too."

"Sure," they both said together.

And I watched as their faces sobered and they aimed perfected pouty model glares in Carmen's direction. She snapped the picture, then said, "Now let's do one where you don't look like you want to kill me, okay?" She said, and they relaxed into easy smiles.

After the flash went off, something caught Victor's eye and he waved his hand out toward the dance floor. "Six! Six! Over here, man!"

We all turned to see a very tall guy hone in on us and head our way. He emerged, a fuzzy entity from the dance floor, and transformed into a sweaty man in front of our very eyes. He looked like he'd been out on the dance floor for a long time. His curly hair that just barely touched his shirt collar was in tight brown ringlets. He had a face full of stubble that was close to beard status but not quite, and he had amazing, electric green eyes.

"This is Six. Six, this is Carmen and Kiki," Misha said.

"Yeah, hey," he said, grinning at Carmen and shaking her hand. "Long time no see," he added in a deep, sultry voice.

"Yeah. At the gym that one time," she said.

Six offered his hand to me, but at the same time was shouting something at somebody over my shoulder as he shook it.

I sneered at him slightly. Ass, I thought. I hated not to be looked in the eye, but he didn't seem to even notice my irritation.

We moved over to a tall, abandoned table and situated ourselves between empty bottles and drinking glasses. "I'll get a waitress," Misha said, and quickly hurried off.

Six settled into the spot between me and the absent Misha. Suddenly he jerked, looked over his shoulder and then back down at his ass. Then he pulled a black phone from his back pocket. We watched him absently grin as he typed a short message. Then he stared at his phone, waiting for the response.

"So?" Six said, now grinning down at his typing fingers. "What's everybody doing tonight?"

"Same thing as you, hot stuff," Carmen said, her elbow on the table, chin in her hand, her eyes on Six. I stifled a laugh.

Six reached back to put his phone away and accidently bumped my arm - hard. "Sorry," he said absently, not looking at me at all, as well as not seeming too sorry about it. His gaze settled onto Carmen. "And what do you think I'm doing tonight?"

Carmen grinned. "Nothing decent, probably. Or maybe even legal," she said, the words laced with heavy innuendo.

Six winked at her with a seductive grin.

I just barely suppressed my gag reflex.

A harried waitress ran past our table and Six shouted after her: "Corona, babe, please!" She glanced back at him briefly, saw his face, then dropped a more solid smile his way along with a huge nod.

A new song started pumping and Carmen started to bounce, making our tall table shake. I thought the breathy singer sounded like Britney Spears, and she sang about how you had to work really hard to get the expensive things in life. That nobody but the super rich could ever really afford.

"Dance with me!" Carmen yelled, grabbing Six's hand from across the table.

He broke out into an immediate smile as his beer was dropped off. "Yeah, sure," he said. "Watch this for me, yeah, Birdie?" he asked me, indicating the bottle with a tilt of his head.

"Birdie?" I spluttered.

"Cuckoo...Caw-Caw...sorry, what was your name?" He said with another smirk.

I turned to glare at him full on. "It's Kiki," I said with a huff. I eyed him critically up and down. "What, do they call you Six because the previous five were taken?" I shot back at him.

He was gone before I got any response from him. "And watch his drink?" I asked the other guys at the table. "The hell?"

Misha only nodded.

"Girls roofie guys all the time," Victor confirmed.

My mouth fell open. "What? Really?"

"Yes," Misha nodded. "Or a guy could roofie him," he giggled.

Victor put his hand over Misha's mouth. "Did you say somebody could, or that maybe someone should roofie him?" He said.

Misha batted Victor's hand away. "Either way. He is just way too fine," he sighed, watching Six and Carmen tear up the closest edge of the dance floor.

"Dance with me, baby," Victor finally said.

"But," Misha said, nodding towards me. "Will you be okay while we are gone?" Misha asked.

"Who, me?" I asked, glancing around. Then I felt silly because, of course, there was nobody else there. Then I nodded. "Oh, sure. Go ahead."

They grinned their thanks at me as they headed out to the middle of the dance floor. I grinned back at them, even though that left me alone at a table with a bunch of dirty glassware.

"Sorry, sweetie, we are so slammed here tonight," A young woman suddenly said, appearing at our table. I watched her as she started grabbing empty glasses and bottles, heaping them on her already full tray. I helped by sliding a couple her way. "Oh, yeah, I nearly forgot. That'll be ten dollars," she nodded towards Six's drink she'd sat down only minutes before.

I blinked at her. "But he's..." I motioned toward the dance floor.

"Ten dollars," she said again, this time with a little nod.

I sighed, grabbing my little purse and taking a twenty from my wallet. At the same time I vowed to kill Carmen.

"Ooh...thanks!" The waitress said with a big smile, and then she promptly walked off into the crowd and disappeared...along with my change.

I could only stare at her in disbelief as Britney sang, "Now get to work bitch!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Several more songs played, and I watched Victor and Misha taking turns grinding their bodies up onto each other, once they'd migrated a bit closer on the dance floor where I could see them. Carmen and Six still danced too, but their dancing consisted more of jumping and screaming out the lyrics into each other's faces.

I had ordered an apple martini for myself by the time everybody returned. Victor and Misha were laughing and holding hands and Carmen's makeup looked like it had slid a little bit from where it had originally been on her face, but she was striking as always, her sparkly silver spaghetti strap top reflecting the myriad of club lights and their multi colors. Six gave me a nod of thanks as he grabbed his beer and took a long swig. I watched his prominent adam's apple bob and bob as he repeatedly swallowed.

"Shit, girl, you about wore me out!" he finally said to Carmen as he sat his bottle down and wiped his lips.

"I doubt I could wear out the likes of you," she purred. "Ooh, hang on, though, don't go anywhere, I've got to get a drink - I'll be right back!" Carmen said, and with a wave at Six she darted off towards the bar.

I sipped at my martini and eyed Six out of the corner of my eye. He was back on his cellphone again, this time taking candids of Victor and Misha.

"Hey, I'll get a couple of you two together, yes?" Misha asked, his swaying back-and-forth finger indicating Six and me.

Six looked down at me, blowing a gust of air out that puffed out his cheeks. "Uh, yeah. Ok, sure," he finally said, not sounding sure at all. He leaned his sweaty self into me, putting his face close to mine.

Yeah, okay, he smelled good, but...

"You owe me twenty dollars," I whispered to him. His face turned to me with a confused look right as Misha's phone took several consecutive shots of us.

Both Victor and Misha started to laugh. "Six, you look like she just told you she was pregnant!" Victor said.

Six barked out a laugh. "Not a chance in hell of that," he said flatly, glancing down at me.

I boldly looked up at him and immediately felt my eyes narrow. His tone somehow managed to convey both, "she's not pregnant", and also, "never ever, could it be from me".

It pissed me off, so I said, "Well, ditto to you, bucko."

He looked at me a little confused and let out an irritated chuckle.

I don't know how Carmen got through the bar line so quickly, but she was back with several bottles of water in her arms and a glass of white zinfandel balanced in one delicate hand. I inched away from Six and took another sip of my martini.

A new song started, and Carmen watched Victor and Misha laugh and run off to dance.

"Six, you gotta go dance with Kiki," she said, nodding at me.

"What?" I gasped, nearly spitting out my mouthful of apple martini tartness.

Six stuck his fingers into the back of his curly hair and ruffled it up. He gave Carmen a half smile, half smirk. "Maybe later."

I snorted loudly.

Carmen looked back and forth between us, sensing the hostility. "Something I'm missing here?"

Six laughed loudly. "I don't think she likes me much," he said, glancing down at me.

I whipped my head around to him. "Me?!" I squeaked. "You're the one who's weaseled what amounts to two drinks out of me, called me Coo-Coo, and you've basically acted like I'm not even here!"

Carmen's eyes sparkled. "Ooh, look at you two. Now you have to get out there," she said, shooing us off with her hand as she grinned. "I have to see this," she said.

"You aren't going to see anything," I said with a huff.

Six took another swig of his beer and slammed it down onto the table. He looked at me with challenge on his face. "You know what? Fuck it," he said, his eyes glittering down at me. "Let's dance," he said.

I looked at him in disbelief, then turned to Carmen who had a shit-eating grin on her face.

"Go on! He wants to dance with you!" she said on a big laugh.

"He does not. He's just doing this because you told him to," I said.

"Look at him," she said, nodding behind me to the dance floor.

I turned and looked. Six was gone. He was slowly walking backwards towards the dance floor and looking at me with a wide grin on his face that held such arrogance in it that it made my body heat, and not at all in the good way. When he caught me looking, he spread both his arms out - a clear indication to dance with him - if I dared.

"What is this? You want to see some hate dancing?" I said back to Carmen.

She laughed louder. "I don't know, but go on! It's kind of like a dance off! And I'm voting for you!" she giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck me," I mumbled.

I turned again to see Six standing expectantly - alone - on the dance floor. The song changed and he pulled a Patrick Swayze crook and wriggle of his pointer finger, a clear indication for me to 'come here' and join him.

I took another sip of my martini. "I'm going to get you for this," I said to Carmen.

She only laughed harder.

I adopted a determined attitude. If I had to do this, I was going to do it right. I tried to match, if not surpass, the arrogance of Six's confident smirk as I started to walk towards him - each step timed exactly with the slow, thumping beat - taking me out onto the dance floor.

He smirked wider at me as I approached, then I stopped a couple feet in front of him, stuck out a hip, and bent quickly at the waist, flipping my long hair over to let it fall down to barely brush the floor. Then I flipped it back into place and eyed him as I slowly straightened back up to my full height.

His eyes widened in surprise, and his eyebrows flew up as I stuck a pointer finger out and approached him. I touched the side of his glistening neck, ran it down a few buttons straight down the middle of his dress shirt, then slid it along his torso as I started to walk around his body, my finger tracing a horizontal path, bisecting him. My boots never missed a beat as I moved.

He turned slightly to watch me as I walked around him, and when he grabbed my hand when I was again in front of him, his smile was one of curiosity and his eyes were full of interest. I actually had his attention, and he was probably wondering what the hell I was going to do next.

I put my other hand out and he grabbed it, and suddenly our fingers were laced together. I bent my knees, my ankles together, sticking my ass out, moving down and moving from side to side until I straightened up again. All the while I looked at him with challenge in my eyes.

He snorted, grabbed my waist and pulled me flush against him. The chorus hit, and then we were off.

~I might hate myself tomorrow but I'm on my way tonight

~At the bottom of the bottle, you're the poison in the wine

~And I know I can't change you and I, I won't change

~I might hate myself tomorrow but I'm on my way tonight

~Let's be lonely together

~A little less lonely together

His hands held me at the small of my back against his toned torso as we danced. I had both hands flat against his pectoral muscles because he was tall - so tall, and built. I could feel the muscles under his dress shirt - the ripples of his abdominals as he moved against my stomach. He tried to slip a knee between my legs, but Carmen's camel-colored sweater dress I was wearing was too tight and wouldn't let him in.

I let out a chuckle, then slid one of my legs between his legs, and then we were truly fused together from top to bottom. His eyes really widened then; I'd shocked and surprised him, and he sent me a cheeky smile, two pink spots forming on his gorgeous face. One of his hands slipped down to just the top of my ass, and he used it to press me hard into him as he slowly undulated his hips against me. I couldn't tell if he was hard or not - which probably meant he was not - but I knew then I had two matching blush spots on my face. And the song was just getting started.

I'd never really danced with a guy like this before. I don't know where my confidence was coming from - possibly fueled by anger. But what I was doing was kind of flirty, show-offey, but a little dirty, too. And he was participating, with the way his hips ground into me. But, of course, I matched him grind for grind, and...fuck...this guy could really dance. He spun us both around and I easily moved my body right along with him.

The song ended and I was looking up at him, and he down at me.

We seemed...stuck...for a second, both of us breathing a little hard, until another thumping beat began, snapping us out of...whatever...staring competition we were having.

I wriggled my way out of his arms and half turned, prepared to make my way back to the table. But he shook his head, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back into his body. His light green eyes flashed at me, and I thought I saw...hunger...there. I didn't know what to do with that, so I glanced nervously around us.

~Baby, this is what you came for

~Lightning strikes every time she moves

~And everybody's watching her

~But she's looking at you

~You

~You...

The pounding beat of the song then set him off, and he spun us around in a circle, then spun me out with his hand and mine above my head, like we were on freakin' Dancing With the Stars. So I spun back into his arms and he, amazingly, never lost a step.

Together we moved with the beat, and I made an embarrassing squeaking sound when he dipped - dipped! - me sort of, though he couldn't have heard it over the decibels the sound system was pumping out. We were attached at the hip and he bent me backwards a little with his big hand holding me firmly at the small of my back so I didn't end up a sweaty pile on the dance floor. Then, because it was successful once, he did it again, though the second dip was much, much slower and much, much lower than the first one. And, God, the way he hovered over me, the intense look he had on his face, and those bright green eyes staring at nothing but me...it was like he was laying me down...on a bed. I blinked and shook my head in disbelief.

His body oozed sex, and he righted me and then rotated his hips in a way that was nearly indecent. Of course, he was plastered so tightly to me that I couldn't see him move all that well - I could only feel his dirty thrusts and grinds he made against my body.

The current song ended, but they came nonstop, and the beat of this new song was slow enough that we could almost slow dance to it if we swayed to every other beat. The other couples had read the beat the same way and were doing likewise. He leaned in so close he was almost resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Jesus, you can fucking dance," Six breathed into my ear. I closed my eyes, and suddenly, only seconds after I registered the shocked compliment, he let go of me. I opened my eyes and then he was behind me, his big hands tight against my hips. He tugged me back so I was flush against his chest, and, again, I could feel every muscle in his long and fit torso. But this time it was my ass - my ass! - he was grinding against. My eyes widened and my hands settled on top of his at my hips, just as a man in a loud tie close to us on the dance floor unapologetically started watching me, though he could have been watching longer as I hadn't been paying any attention to anything except this man I was dancing with – this model with a ridiculously stupid name whom I could barely stand a few minutes ago. Now, amazingly, he was sexing me up on the dance floor.

He took my arms and he brought them up, up, and up until he was leaning down slightly so he was able to wrap my hands behind his neck. He was sweaty, but I was too, and his hair was tickling the backs of my hands. He pulled my long hair off my neck and to the side and then his lips were suddenly, inexplicably, sliding up and down behind my left earlobe.

"Damn, you smell fantastic," he mumbled.

I shuddered. Carmen was right about her perfume. She'd told me I needed some on my pulse points and that it had pheromones in it that were released with body heat. So at some point I had turned into some sort of a sexual Six magnet.

He was...I hated to think it, but he was good, God, was he good. He had told me that I knew how to dance, but what about him? When somebody who looked like him moved on the dance floor...well, it was something to experience. And, God, I was getting the full benefit of it.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers