Club Delirium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, suddenly, I felt it. I felt him.

There.

I couldn't help a sharp laugh, and I turned my head so my lips were closer to his ear so he could hear me better. "Are those your keys in your pocket I'm feeling poking against my ass?" I asked.

He moved his arm from my waist and slid it up to my shoulder, wove it around my neck, and pulled me back even further into him as he laughed. "No. I took a cab with Misha and Victor. I don't have anything in my pockets – well, except for my wallet and phone, but they're both in back," he grinned. And for emphasis, he thrust his hard cock into my ass again.

I swallowed hard. "You still owe me twenty dollars," I said.

He laughed.

"And, you know," I went on, "it's not nice to hold a girl captive against such a dangerous weapon," I said.

He broke out laughing, turned me around so I was facing him again, and pulled me even tighter into him. I think my ribs were even being compressed as he held me against his strong chest. "I'll show you dangerous," he murmured.

~Falling down but it feels like flying

~What you doin' to me?

~And I don't care if we crash this party

~As long as you are with me

"I just wanted you to know," he said with a chuckle, moving behind me so he could thrust his dick against my ass again. He shook his head, his eyes a little guarded as I looked back at him. "I've never been so pissed at someone, and then so hard for them. Maybe it wasn't really dislike I was feeling towards you back at the table," He said on a laugh.

"Of course it was!" I said. "And it probably still is...ahh..." But I groaned when his big hand closed around my throat and his face settled down into the crook of my neck. It was the classic vampire pose, and I was strangely ready – ready for the nip, the suck, whatever he was prepared to do to me. Instead, he licked a wet trail up my pulsing artery there in the delicate bend of my neck.

He tightened his other hand halfway around my waist and kept the other one tight against my throat as we swayed together. Kind of like an ocean, yes. His dick seemed happy enough cradled between the globes of my ass, but I think he was as surprised by it all as I was.

I groaned at his firm touch, his amazing smell, his strong hands. He echoed my groan with a huffed, yet heated, "Fuck, yeah,"

The song ended and we stayed together like we didn't want to let go. The guy with the funky tie was still watching, but I noticed his eyes seemed unfocused, like he wasn't really sure what was going on. Plus, I couldn't be sure if he was looking at me or Six since nobody ever paid any attention to quiet and boring me.

With one more press of his pelvis into my ass, I snapped back to the present when his incredible body heat was gone from my back. Six grabbed my hand. "Want another drink?" He asked.

"Uh...maybe I'd better switch over to water," I said with uncertainty.

"You've only had one, right?" he asked, sounding a little baffled.

"Yeah, but I'm a two drink drunk," I confessed.

He nodded with a wolfish smile. "Good to know that," he said, his hand letting go of mine to rest at the small of my back, leading me, gently pushing me, off the dance floor and into the direction of our tall table of friends.

He chuckled when we both saw our companions' stunned faces. "I'll let you take this," he said, giving my ass a swat as he changed direction to go toward the bar.

"Coward!" I yelled back at him. He blew me a cheeky kiss in response.

Three pair of wide eyes stared right at me before I had even left the dance floor. I took a big breath, then retook my place at the table. Mouths might have even been hanging open.

"Hey, all," I said, giving everybody a small wave.

"Jesus," Misha said, his Russian accent thick. "Your dancing? Does not look like just dancing to me," he said.

"Yeah," Victor shouted over the pumping beat of the next song. "You gonna fuck him right there on the dance floor, or what?" He added, tossing a condom onto the tablet.

Everybody, including me, let out an awkward laugh. I was hot from dancing, sure. But that didn't explain the extra flush that came to my cheeks at his words.

"What?" I said, flicking the condom packet back in his direction. "We were just dancing." I turned to look at the dance floor and crooked a thumb. "Those three girls dancing together over there? They're trying to eat each other's faces off. They're much worse than what we were doing," I said, trying to keep conversation light.

But Carmen's mouth was still in an open 'O', and nobody was talking.

"What?" I said to her, looking around at everybody. "What did I do?"

Carmen simply shook her head. "I didn't...I mean..."

"Bar wasn't too crowded so that didn't take too long," Six said, coming back to the table. No doubt his looks and panty-incinerating smile probably allowed him to jump the line. He slid my water bottle over to me and took a swig of his newest Corona. I stiffened a little when I felt his hand rest firmly against my lower back.

All eyes moved off of me to him.

"What?" He said, looking around in feigned confusion.

"You want some food? Or are you just gonna eat Kiki?" Victor said.

Six's eyes flashed to mine. My face might have flushed again, but I know for sure his cheeks were getting more and more colorful.

"Fuck you, and fuck off," Six lightly shot back. "We were just dancing," he said.

I tried to smile, reassuring the rest of the table that nothing was going on, but I couldn't speak; I didn't have anything to add. And geez, was that his hand moving down now to palm my ass?

"Hey, um, you wanna dance?"

We all turned around to see the guy with the funky tie from the dance floor looking at me. And eyeing me somewhat hopefully, too.

Before I could process the situation and formulate an answer, the words, "No, she doesn't," came from Six in a firm as hell voice.

I stared at Six, dumbfounded.

"I wasn't asking you," funky tie guy sneered at him. "I was asking her," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I glanced down at his hand on me. Where the fuck were all these men coming from, anyway, I wondered? How could I have been a black hole of sexual activity a couple hours ago to now somehow having two guys interested in me at the same time? Carmen's perfume was somewhat of a fucking menace.

"She's not interested, I told you," Six said, brushing the guy's hand off of me.

Funky tie guy narrowed his eyes up at Six. Six was a good three inches taller than funky tie guy, and in way better physical shape. Funky tie guy might have stocky weight on his side, but I wouldn't have put any bets on him if the two of them clashed.

Funky tie guy looked back at me. "Are you alright?"

I just stared at him in confusion and then it hit me - he was what, worried about me? I barked out a laugh. It sounded as crazy as I felt. "Sure. Why wouldn't I be?"

"If he's pressuring you - " he said, looking again at Six.

"He's not - "

"If he is, I'll take him outside."

I blinked, then laughed out loud. "Um, no!"

"Look, would you get away from our table? We're all friends here," Six said, moving his finger in a circle, including everybody but the newcomer.

Funky tie guy just would not get the hint. He looked at me again, evidently not accepting any answer but my own.

"I'm good here right now, thanks," I said to him.

"By 'right now' she means 'not ever'," Six shot back at him.

He scowled at Six, deep lines appearing in his forehead below his floppy blonde hair line. "I'll check back in a few," he said, moving away slowly.

"What a fucktard," Six said loud enough so that funky tie guy could hear him. He brought his beer bottle up against his lips and he took a long drink.

Four pair of eyes stared at him when he set his bottle down. "What?" He huffed. "Why the fuck is everybody staring at me?"

Carmen put her fists at both temples, popped her hands open, then moved her hands away from her head, indicating her 'mind was blown'. "Kiki, can you come to the bathroom with me?" Carmen finally said.

"I don't have to pee," I said.

She leveled a stare at me. "No, please, come to the bathroom with me," she hissed.

I sighed, glancing around at Misha and Victor's smirking faces. "Alright." And I stomped off in Carmen's direction in her brown, knee-high boots with the Kleenex still stuffed down into the toes so that they'd fit shorter footed me.

The bathroom door slammed closed behind us and she rounded on me. "What the fuck are you doing?"

I scratched the back of my head. "You're going to have to be a little more specific," I said.

Her hands started flying around. "Out there! With Six! Kiki, he's the biggest manwhore I've ever known!"

I shrugged one shoulder. "Okay...?"

"He had his hands...all over you!"

I just looked at her. "And?"

"Touching you! Everywhere!" Carmen emphasized.

I sighed. "Carmen...remember all that you said before? Before we even left my apartment? Wasn't that kind of the point tonight?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes!! But with...with somebody like the guy with the asinine tie! Not with...with him!" She hissed loudly, pointing at the bathroom wall but in the same direction of our table. "Six is like...eight years younger than we are! And a huge, huge, huge, huge, huge manwhore!"

I brushed that last part off, because, yeah, obviously, he was, but I chose to ignore it. "I didn't know I had an age range I needed to stick to," I said to her sarcastically.

Carmen narrowed her eyes at me. "Don't get cute," she said.

I sighed. "Look. He's not a mass murderer, is he?" I asked her.

"What? Six? Of course not! No!"

"Then what?!" I said, throwing my hands up into the air. "You wanted me to get a guy tonight. Carmen, nobody's ever interested in me. This one is. So, what's the big deal?"

"I mean..." Carmen spluttered. "It's just...he's so..."

"Okay, so he's too young, too slutty, too...what, too cute? Christ, Carmen, I'm not marrying the guy! We were just dancing!"

Carmen looked at me. "I just don't want you to...to get in over your head, which you obviously will with him," she said.

I burst out laughing. "Carmen," I said, spreading my arms out. "I'm always in over my head," I said.

Carmen finally laughed too. "I mean it, Kiki. Seriously. If I had known...I wouldn't have asked him to dance with you," she mumbled.

"So...what does that mean?" I asked. "I'm safer with guys only you choose to be around me?" I asked her sourly.

Carmen rolled her eyes. "Well? What do you want me to say? The truth is, you don't have any business being anywhere near Six!"

The door opened and the three girls dancing together earlier walked in. Their eyes were huge and dilated - which meant they were probably high. My eyes wandered back to Carmen. "Thanks for your vote of confidence, friend. It means a lot," I hissed.

"Kiki," she said, grabbing my forearms, "I wanted us to go out tonight. I wanted you to meet a nice guy. I wanted you to dance a little, get a little drunk, give out your phone number maybe."

I shook her off and crossed my arms over my chest. "Well, I'm so sorry the night isn't going exactly as you expected," I huffed.

"It's going too much like that but it's all wrong. That's the problem!"

"So...what? You're that against this...this...whatever is going on out there?" I asked, my hands flying in the air around us.

Carmen rolled her eyes again. "Kiki..."

I sighed. "Look, I'm not in over my head. I mean, I don't think I am," I added to myself, but it was loud enough that I know she heard. I started to bite one thumbnail.

"Just..." She said with a small shrug. "God, girl. You...just you be careful," she finally conceded. "Okay?"

I nodded, giving her a mock salute. "Aye aye, captain!" I said, clicking the heels of her boots together. "I always try to be."

Carmen snorted and turned to the huge wall of sinks and mirrors to pat her hair into place where it had slightly escaped from her mousse and gel. "He's...I mean...I always thought Six was...really, really hot."

I rounded on her quickly, my hands wet from the sink. I put the wet towel I'd just dampened onto the back of my neck. "That's what's going on here!" I said. "You don't want him interested in me because you want him!"

Carmen made a guilty grimace. "No, no, no, no, no...well...I mean...okay, um...at first..."

"And there it is," I said.

Carmen held up her hand. "No, at first. But...I mean, I can tell he likes you. He usually goes for..."

"What?"

"Well..."

"What? Thinner?"

"Well...but, no -"

"Prettier?"

"Not exactly -"

"They can't have bigger boobs than I do," I mused, more to myself.

"Models, I meant," she said. "Models," she said again, grabbing my hands. "He fucks up one side of the industry and down the other."

My eyes widened. "Guys too?" I asked.

Carmen laughed. "No. That's not what I meant," she said, shaking her head. "He...I don't know how else to describe him, but, yes. He's a...a slut. A huge slut."

My eyes narrowed. "And you know this for sure...how?"

Carmen rolled her eyes, probably for the third time that evening. "I don't go on each of his dates, so I don't have photographic evidence or anything creepy like that...but, Kiki, know that there's talk about him. Lots of talk from the models I work with at the gym. And it's not very nice what they say about him."

"Oh," I said, my eyebrows scrunching down over my eyes.

"And you're a nice girl," Carmen said.

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "What does that mean exactly? You make it sound like it's a bad thing!"

Carmen shook her head. "No. You're...you're you, Kiki. You're my friend, and I want to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into. If there's anything for you to get into when we go back out there."

I scowled at her, but she pulled me into an unexpected and quick hug. "If he's on your radar tonight, because you sure as hell are on his, then I am...cautiously...happy for you," she finally said. "Besides, he's a gorgeous guy. You could probably do worse," she finally said with a small grin.

I laughed, but uneasily. "He's...he's something, isn't he?" I said.

Carmen nodded. "And together, you both look...dancing, I mean..." she shook her head and blew out a breath of air. "Yeah."

"Yeah?" I said with a tenuous smile.

"Oh, hell yeah," she said surely.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Girls and their peeing," Victor grinned.

"What about it?" Misha asked.

"They always go in pairs," he said loudly.

"They do?" Misha asked.

"Nobody touched yours," Six said, leaning down slightly to me as we both got back to the table.

The lid was still on my water bottle just where I'd left it. "Yeah, ok. Thanks."

"You touched hers," Victor said with a huge smirk.

Six just looked at him, finishing his beer. "I fucking did not," he said hotly.

"I think it was one of those double entendre jokes," Misha said.

Conversation stopped and everybody looked at anything but at each other.

Soon a new song began and I glanced up at Six, and found him looking down at me.

"I like this song," I said.

~And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb

~And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come

~But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young

~This I know, yeah, this I know

"Dance with me again," Six said.

I shot a quick glance and a smirk at Carmen and put my water down. "Yeah. Sure."

He took my hand into his larger one again, his long legs eating up the length of the dance floor much faster than mine, and I was practically skipping to keep up with him. When he finally stopped towards the far edge of the dance floor, he grabbed my hips and pulled me tight against him, both our bodies easily settling into each beat of the music. After all, we were very familiar with each other now.

Eventually I moved away from him, dancing alone, mouthing the words, showing how I couldn't feel my face, sliding my hands over my forehead and cheeks and chin. He grinned and watched me until he reached for me. His arms circled my waist and rested at my lower back as I'd learned that's where he liked to hold me. I grabbed onto his shoulder with my left hand, settled my right hand behind his sweaty neck, and swayed again right along with him.

He was quiet for several seconds, but finally he said, "Fuck me, but you're a damned good dancer," he said, shaking his head.

I laughed. "That's the second time you've said something like that. You seem maybe...surprised?" I asked.

He shrugged, looking down at me and flushing again. "I dunno. I mean, I dance with a lot with girls," he said.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes at him and I smirked at him to boot. "Yeah. I know. I mean, I've even been warned about you," I added.

His flush deepened. "I didn't mean it like that," he grinned. "I meant that I dance with a lot of girls who think they can dance, but they couldn't find the beat if I counted it out for them. They just rub all over me instead and think that's dancing."

I laughed out loud. "How is saying it that way any better?"

"That still didn't come out right," he said.

I was still laughing, but he seemed a little flustered. "You seem kind of nervous now," I said. "Why?"

He shrugged his right shoulder and my left hand went up with it. "I kind of got my ass handed to me when you were in the bathroom."

"Really? How interesting!" I said, shaking my head. "I think I was getting the other side of that ass reaming from Carmen while you were getting yours."

"Yeah?"

I nodded. "Apparently you're too young for me - "

"Ooh, you're too 'mature' for me," he laughed.

"Priceless," I said dryly.

"I was told that you're a good girl," he said, using finger quotes.

I laughed at that, but it was true. I was a "good" girl. I touched his nose with a finger. "And I heard that you were a very, very bad boy," I said with a manufactured pout.

His eyes widened, then rolled back slowly into his head. "Jesus. Don't ever say that like that again or you'll make me come in my pants," He growled, pressing his hard cock against my hip again.

"You saying you need a break?" I asked him with a smirk, pulling back slightly.

"A break? Fuck that," he mumbled, grabbing me hard by the waist again. He let go of me to twirl me in a circle a time or two, but he always brought me back hard against his body.

And I didn't mind it a single fucking bit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We eventually made our way back over to the table - Six had his arm slung over my shoulder - and surprisingly, my coat was there at my spot. "Well, look at the time!" Carmen said, her coat on, looking at her watchless wrist.

"What do you mean? It's early!" Six said.

"This is so good," Victor said, watching us and sipping some pink and blue swirled drink through a blinking light straw.

"Kind of a soap opera," Misha said, grinning.

I gaped at her, saying "I'm not really ready to go yet, Carmen!"

"I am! And I'm not going back to your place alone!" She sang loudly. She grabbed my coat, shooed Six's arm off of my shoulders, and placed my coat over them instead. "I have to get up early tomorrow!"

"You do not," I told her darkly.

"We might want to go shopping - or something," she said, zipping up my coat for me after I reluctantly slid my arms into the armholes.

"How long will you be in town?" Six asked me.

I shook my head. "No. Wrong. I live here. How long will you be in town?" I asked.

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Well...I leave later tomorrow afternoon, so..."

I nodded. "Oh! Okay. Well...great. It's a great city, here, Chicago, " I said.

"What are you both doing? Give her your number!" Victor yelled, his drink having clearly gone straight to his head.