Club Delirium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? Good?" He asked me.

My eyes flew open and the look on his face was so intense, so focused on me that I felt a little embarrassed. "Yeah. You?" I blurted out. I figured turnabout was fair play so I slid my hand up his thigh, but he stopped me.

He closed his eyes. "Yeah, don't touch me. Thinking about getting inside of you since last night has me ready to blow," He muttered.

I chuckled. "Um. Okay, then."

"I may have to jack off before I can touch you," he added.

"Well," I said, a little surprised. "That's never happened before," I mused.

He chuckled, pecking my lips. "We're here," He said.

I paid for the cab ride and even though the cab driver couldn't have seen our hands under our long coats, he said, "Thanks for the tip and thanks for the show!"

"The rest of it's private," Six laughed.

"You kids have fun," the driver chuckled.

We started out of the cab and into the hotel lobby. "Kids," I snorted. "I'm thirty-fucking-six," I added.

Six's sneakers squeaked on the smooth marble floor because he stopped so quickly in his tracks. "You're thirty-six?" He asked incredulously.

Oh, shit, I thought. "Yeah. How old are you?" I tentatively asked.

"Twenty five," He said.

"Oh, my fucking god," I mumbled in horror. I knew he was younger, but...boy, this was worse than I'd assumed, and it really put things in immediate perspective. He was a freaking toddler around the time Carmen and I met in middle school. I could have babysat him, for Christ's sake!

"Yeah," He said eagerly, totally misunderstanding me. "It's fucking hot is what it is," he added with a huge grin, grabbing my hand.

My head spun as we practically jogged through the hotel. As we did, I caught flashes of an ornate marble floor, Sistine Chapel-like painted ceilings, and several little boutique-like stores selling expensive purses - until he quickly ushered me into an elevator.

"More privacy," He said, plastering me against the elevator wall. He grabbed my ponytail and gave it a little tug, forcing me to look up at him. Not that I minded. He rammed my back into the handrail, but I didn't even care as his body curled around mine, his hands getting bolder as they went right up under my shirt and straight for my breasts.

"Elevator...cameras," I said inbetween kisses. Okay, maybe I did care a little.

The elevator slowed. "Goddamnit, I just want to fuck you. Is that too much to fucking ask?"

The sound of a throat being cleared caused both our heads to turn. The elevator doors had opened and there was a family standing there in flip flops and with pool towels, no doubt about to take advantage of the hotel's 24 hour indoor pool. The young kids were arguing with each other, but the frowning parents had definitely heard what Six had just said.

He just shrugged at them and grabbed my hand, pulling me from the elevator. "Sorry," I muttered.

The minute the elevator doors closed behind us we broke out into loud laughter.

Six's phone held the code for his key which he held close to the door lock. It unlocked like magic, and we burst into the room. He shut the door and slammed me up against it.

"We've been up on a door like this before," he said hotly.

"True," I said, tugging his coat off his shoulders. He did the same to me and then we both got busy working on clothing. I helped him as his shirt bit the dust.

"I'm not kidding, this first one is gonna be real fast," he warned.

"You're good for more than once, right?" I asked hopefully.

His eyes narrowed at me. "Yeah. I'm twenty five, not eighty five, he growled.

I snickered. "Alright. Prove it. I want you to come right now, and as fast as you can," I added.

"What the fuck..." he started, but when I went down on my knees, he got it.

I unbuttoned his jeans and peeled them down his thighs. And there I was, face to face, with those twenty-weeny, itty bitty white see-through underpants he'd worn during the photo shoot.

"I wondered if I'd get to see these again," I laughed.

He grinned down at me. "You're welcome," He said.

They were just as I remembered them. But with one big difference. This time his cock was long and thick and standing tall, peeking out of the top of the waistband.

I wasn't all that crazy about sucking cock in the past, but...this was different. This was Six. I had to taste him, feel the weight of him on my tongue.

I peeled the waistband down and he fell out, pointing at me, ready.

"Fast. Remember?" I said.

"No problem." He huffed on a laugh.

I used my hand to point him towards my lips. With a swipe of my tongue over his wet slit, I took him into my mouth.

His hands immediately went into my hair, forever ruining my ponytail. "Kiki," he breathed. "Fuck!" He moaned.

I didn't really have any technique; like I said, sucking cock was never my favorite thing to do. But there was something about having Six in my mouth...something so sexy and dirty about it. Maybe it was how hard he gripped my hair. Or how his breathing hitched and picked up as I started to slide my lips back and forth along his shaft. He seemed to sense that I was no deepthroater, so when he started to move his hips, fucking into my mouth with shallow thrusts, I worked my hand quickly on the back half of his cock.

"Fucking get ready," he warned darkly. "Because...I'm...losin' it!" He growled. With a long moan I felt his cock grow and harden even more, and then he was coming, the first jet of his warm come splashing onto my tongue.

I pulled off then, but kept jacking him with my hand. I was okay swallowing a taste, but a mouthful for me was a little much.

Six didn't even seem like he noticed, however, because his legs were trembling, his fingers grasping, his breath was huffing. He was moaning deep in his throat and it made my slit weep in sympathy.

"Oh, god," he finally said, sinking down to his knees in front of me. "Come here," he said, thrusting his tongue into my mouth.

I still held his twitching dick in my hand as he kissed me, his tongue even roving over some of my teeth. "Give me a minute. I'll be ready to go again," he said apologetically.

I chuckled. "I know you will. I'm not worried," I told him.

Six wriggled out of his clothes, and helped me out of my now stained white shirt.

He moved away from me and towards the bed, and I couldn't help but look at his ass. It really was perfect - all pale and round and just begging for me to squeeze or to take a gentle bite of.

"What?" He chuckled.

"You caught me staring, that's all," I said with a grin.

"Yeah?" He said. "Well, I want to do more than just stare. Get over here."

I obeyed, crossing the length of the hotel room. He threw back the covers and then sat down, leaning back against the mound of pillows. "Come closer," he said.

I grinned, climbing onto the bed next to him. "Lie back," He murmured. I did and he slowly crawled on top of me. It was such a turn on that I still had my bra and pants on but Six was buck-assed naked and pressing himself down onto me.

That didn't last long because he shot me a heated glance as he popped the button on my jeans. "I think I'm going to pick up where we were when we were so rudely interrupted last night," he whispered. "That okay with you?" He asked.

"Um...yes?" I said.

He snickered, tugging my jeans down. I had worn my sexiest pair of underpants I owned - a little orange lacy bikini number that caught Six's attention. "Nice," He said. "But these have to go," he added.

He tugged my panties off and threw them across the room.

Usually at this point I'd be scrambling under the covers or demanding the lights be turned off. But...there was just something about Six. He made me feel sexy, desired. The dark look he leveled on me had me trembling.

"Spread those legs, Kiki," he whispered.

Slowly I did, strangely feeling no embarrassment or shame; nothing but my same desire reflected on Six's face.

He tentatively slid a finger into my slit. "God, you're so wet," he chuckled.

I hiccuped a laugh. "It's because the sexiest guy I've ever seen is between my legs," I said.

He smiled up at me, then licked his lips just before he brought his mouth down on my pussy.

"Oh, my god," I whispered, my hips snapping upwards.

Suddenly a vision of my ex, Jeremy, popped into my head. He only very reluctantly did this to me when we were together. Consequently, he didn't get very many blow jobs from me.

But Six was so different, his big hands on the inside of each of my thighs, holding me open. "So wet," he murmured, his tongue worming it's way into all my folds and crevices, his lips kissing and tugging.

I didn't even remember my hands moving to his head, but suddenly they were there, woven in with his curls, tugging his stubbled face harder against me.

"So good," I gasped.

"Yeah?" He asked.

I nodded, my hips squirming. "Yeah," I said. "Gotta warn you though. Orgasms for me are nearly impossible with another person in the room," I said breathlessly.

Six's head snapped up. "What?" He chuckled.

I grinned. "I'm just saying. Remember that Seinfeld episode where the saxophone player went down on Elaine? And then he couldn't play his instrument later that evening when he was on stage because his lips were so exhausted because he'd done too much of what you're doing?" I asked.

Six snorted. "No, but that's...wow," he said.

I nodded. "You could be down there forever and...let's just say there are no guarantees," I said.

"Well, I'm an optimist," he said with a grin. "If it gets where I don't think I can play my saxophone later I'll let you know."

I snorted a laugh, but then melted into the mattress when he licked me again. I shuddered because...because he was just so good.

He was gifting me little brief licks and kisses until he suddenly started a focused barrage against my clit. I felt my temperature spike, my eyes closing and rolling back into my head. "Ungh!" I gasped.

Six didn't stop, only intensified his attack. I opened my eyes and glanced down at him, his pretty and very naked ass up in the air, and his eyes focused on my face.

I don't know what happened. I'd never experienced it like that before, but I...came. I came violently on a surprised sob, cursing and shaking under Six's burning gaze and his indecent mouth.

When I could breathe again, I took in his face and the self-satisfied smirk he wore there. I tugged hard on his hair and he winced as he moved up my body to where I wanted him. I was panting and nearly in shock when I attacked his mouth with mine.

"Mmmph!" He gasped. But I wasn't about to let him go. I needed to taste his mouth, to taste me there. It was such a surreal moment I needed evidence that it had even happened.

He relaxed into the kiss, devouring my lips just as I was devouring his.

I tore my lips away when I needed air. "Never," I whispered.

He grinned, practically preening. "Hey, go me!" he chuckled.

I laughed out loud at that, nodding. "Go you, indeed," I agreed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"But...I'm...no good on top," I told him later, with an embarrassed grimace.

Six laughed out loud. "Baby, fucking and dancing are related, you know? If you can dance - and you can - then you can fuck," he said.

I winced. "I don't know."

Six rolled his eyes. "Here," He said, grabbing his cell phone from the bedside table.

I quickly covered my breasts. "No freaking photos!"

"Relax," Six said. "I'm picking out a song," he said.

A bunch of gibberish came from his phone until the first verse started. It was a slow but steady number by a breathy female singer.

Six stretched out on the bed, his cock now hard and pointing toward his belly button, leaving a dripping trail of precum on his abs.

"Hop on," he said, indicating his dick. "Then...just grind down on me to the beat," he grinned.

"Wait, seriously?" I said.

"Serious as a heart attack," he said, easing a condom on.

When the chorus began again, I threw my leg over Six's body, straddling him. I grabbed his condom-clad cock, and slid it through my slit, wetting the tip of the condom. Then I slowly sat down on him, his cock, inch by inch, filling me.

"Fuck," Six growled.

"Mmm-hmm," I groaned. "You feel..."

"Yeah," he agreed. "So good..." he breathed.

When the second verse started, I braced my hands against Six's pecs and started to move a little along with the slow beat.

Then I grew a little braver and started branching out a little bit as Six requested; I started grinding down on him to the beat, his cock so hard, his light eyes luminous.

"Now bounce a little, brown eyes," He said on a gasp.

I paused. "Brown?" I asked, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

His brows furrowed. "No! Wait, they're hazel! And...my god, you've even got little flecks of yellow in your eyes," he whispered, grinning. "I've never seen anything like it," he added softly.

"I do," I said.

He grinned widely. "So...now bounce on me.

I did. My boobs were a half beat behind, of course, but his huge hands enjoyed the jiggle.

And it was glorious.

Six grinned at me as I moved and I finally grinned back. "I think I'm finally getting it," I chuckled.

"You definitely are," he murmured. And then quick as a flash of lightning, suddenly Six flipped us over so he was on top of me.

"What the?" I gasped.

"Brace yourself," he warned.

"Huh?" I asked. But he immediately started pounding into me. "Oh...the...fucking hell!" I gasped.

"Fucking coming," he murmured, his hips jerking, his body shuddering on top of mine. He froze, then collapsed onto me in a huge, heavy heap.

"Oof!" I said.

He was completely silent for a few seconds. "Sorry," he finally murmured into the side of my neck. "But I think I emptied my brains into the condom," he said with a chuckle.

I snorted a laugh.

He leaned up to look at me. "This is gonna sound crass...but...but you're a damn good fuck, Kiki," Six said with a cocky grin.

I laughed loudly.

He just grinned at me. "Oops," He said as his dick slipped out. He grabbed the condom, tied it off, then tossed it across the room towards a tiny trash can...in which it went right in.

"Huh. Three points," he said.

Of course it went right in. With him, everything always did.

I smiled, then rolled onto my side to cuddle with him. For an instant I wondered if he wanted me there or if he needed some space like Jeremy used to. But Six wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. I smiled to myself, then drifted off to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

The morning came alarmingly fast. It seemed like I had just closed my eyes, and then Six's alarm on his phone was going off.

"Damnit," he muttered, grabbing his phone. When the room was silent again, he rolled back over and wrapped an arm and a leg over me.

"You're heavy," I groused.

He grinned, kissing my forehead. "Unfortunately, I have a plane to catch today," he murmured.

I didn't say anything. I hated to admit it but I was kind of getting used to having him here.

He headed into the bathroom to pee, then returned to the bed. "When do you need to head to the airport?" I asked, as I came out of the bathroom.

He checked his phone. "Plane leaves at 10:34. So in a little bit. But..." he said, "there is time for some...fun," he said with a wink. "Let's see if I can make you come again," he said darkly.

I felt my body immediately heat. God, what this guy did to me.

"Uh, sure," I said. "But...climb on me and flip around and I can do you too," I said.

His eyebrows rose. "You're kind of a dirty thing, aren't you?" He said.

I flushed deeply at that. "Listen, do you want to sixty-nine or what?" I laughed.

He laughed too, then turned around and straddled me.

"Oh, god, Kiki," he groaned when I sucked him into my mouth from below. "You use your mouth like a fucking weapon," he whispered.

I pulled off of him. "Is that good or bad?" I asked before I slurped him back in.

"Definitely good - ungh!" His whole body jerked when I ran my thumb along his taint. "Oh, suck me...and t-touch me...just like that," he whispered. "God...can we...can I...do you after I come? I can't...while you're..."

"Mmm-hmm," I said.

I was feeling a little brave, so I ran my thumb up his taint, and finally over his tiny little asshole. "I...oh, fucking shit!" He yelled loudly. "Fuck!" He shouted, one short second before his cock lurched and cum shot into my mouth.

I surprised myself by swallowing this time. Maybe it was just Jeremy's cum I didn't want to swallow. With Six...I didn't mind.

Maybe I wouldn't mind the next time, either.

I played with Six's balls while he recuperated, weighing them with the backs of my fingers, gently tugging on them, caressing them.

"God, you're killing me, Kiki," Six whispered from where his head lay on my thigh.

I laughed at that, feeling pretty pleased with myself. I ran my hands over the perfect globes of his ass. He really was something to look at, even from this angle when all he was was his clenching pucker and dangling balls.

"I owe you," he mumbled.

I chuckled. "Sure," I said.

"No, seriously," he said groggily. "I owe you. Just give me a minute."

"I'm gonna assume last night with me was a fluke, just so you know," I said.

He turned around and straddled me again. He stared into my eyes. "Challenge accepted."

I chuckled. "What?"

"Challenge. Accepted," he said, with a tilt of his head and a cocky little smirk.

He started to scoot down my body. "It might take forever," I said.

His eyes smoldered as he looked up at me.

"It might never happen," I said.

He just smirked at me.

"You might miss your plane," I whispered.

Six reached the end of the bed and climbed off. He grabbed my ankles and yanked me down. "Yikes!" I gasped.

He pulled again until my feet were on the floor. Then he kneeled slowly between my knees. He lifted one leg onto his wide shoulder then did the same with my other leg. "Your thighs are so soft," he murmured, his almost-beard prickling my tender skin.

He never took his eyes off of me as he licked a meandering stripe up my slit. "S-shit!" I breathed.

He smiled at me, then did it again.

I broke eye contact then, closing my eyes, luxuriating in the feelings that having Six between my legs elicited. His mouth was truly something to experience.

He was patient, licking me and sucking on me until my legs were a jellied mess. He ran his hands all over my thighs as he licked me, taking care to focus where I made the most noises, or where I told him, "yes!" Or, "yeah, right there!"

He was determined, I'll give him that. He experimented with pressure, suction, the introduction of fingers. I don't know how long he stayed between my thighs but when that familiar tickle began in my pussy, I knew he'd done the impossible - again. "Ah...ah...ungh!" I grunted, and I came, clenching hard around the two - or was it three? - fingers he had inside of me.

"There you go, Kiki," Six whispered, sucking my clit into his mouth again, prolonging the throbbing, working his fingers in and out of me again. "Coming so beautifully."

My back bowed off of the bed when things got too sensitive, and Six chuckled. "You know, my face..." he chuckled. "Do you know it's like a vice between your thighs when you come?"

I chuckled, moving my legs off of his shoulders. "Did I squeeze you too hard?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nah, it's ok."

I scooted back up the bed and Six followed. "You've kind of done the impossible, you know that?" I asked him.

He sent me a knowing look.

"Yeah. Two orgasms in the presence of another person? That's unheard of for me," I chuckled.

He preened like a peacock. "Well, I'm glad to be of service," he said, with his usual smirk.