Club Exit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" he called to the empty space. There was no answer, he continued walking trying to find a door stating employees only. While exploring, the sight of all these statues in their erotic poses sparked some excitement and he began to stiffen inside his pants. One in particular caught his eye.

There was a young man who appeared to be in his thirties facing a bar counter with his hands placed flat and out to his sides. His legs were spread outward as he stood in a frisk position. The statue's head was facing downward with his back arched pushing his rounded ass up in an inviting manner. Many times before, the detective had found frisking to be erotic when making arrests. While patting down, he could grope and fondle the firm body of the guy, treating them like they were no more than a piece of meat for him to inspect and appreciate. He was in control. Now his fantasy was displayed just for him.

He walked over admiring the statue's beauty, he placed his hands on the statue's narrow hips sliding them up as the curves of the statue's sculpted torso read like braille to the detective's deft hands and then back down its long slender legs feeling for any hidden weapons or contraband. As he reached the ankles, he had a full view of the tight round ass jutting into his face. Rarely had he seen a man's backside so perfect served on a platter just for him.

As the detective came back up he allowed his hands to glide up the back the statue's thighs, and he cupped the base of the statue's ass between his thumbs and index fingers. Perfectly round, made to fit his grip, he took a full hold of each cheek with both hands and gave a squeeze to the rock hard glutes. The detective reached his right hand around the front cupping the solid sack dangling between its legs, and in a bold move he moved up further and was surprised to grip a very powerful erection. "Oh shit..." the detective said pressing his own hardening crotch into the statue's solid ass.

Clearing his throat from behind Detective Dermott, "Can I help you?" Spence questioned while taking in the view of the detective fondling the man made of stone.

Startled, Detective Dermott spun around, "Uuhh Hi, I'm Detective Dermott, I'm investigating a missing persons. Mind if I ask a few questions..."

Suspicious, Spence decided to play dumb. "Oh that's horrible. What happened?" Dermott replied, "Young man, late twenties, he never came home and was reported missing, this is one of his last known whereabouts..."

"How sad, if he was here he must have been good looking. Do you suspect foul play?" Spence asked.

Not wanting to give more info than what was needed, Detective Dermott pulled out the picture of Kyle and showed it to Spence. He hid the surprise in his face knowing exactly who it was. "He looks familiar, but then again all these young attractive men look the same after a while. It's hard to keep track when there's so many of them in here each night." Detective Dermott nodded understanding Spence's lack of certainty.

"Would you mind if I took a look around?" Just then Marcus walked up from a back doorway. He looked the detective up and down liking what he saw.

"Hello, I'm Marcus the owner of this club. What brings a handsome man like yourself into my little establishment?" Marcus took in the view of the detective's rugged frame, as he reached out to shake his hand. Marcus placed his left hand on the Dermott's right bicep and gave a squeeze. "Wow, good handshake and a strong arm. A tough man like yourself should be able to handle any criminal that crosses your path."

Dermott smiled, "Thank you, but I just need to ask a few questions and take a look around."

Marcus stopped him, " Detective, you know you need a warrant first. Can't have you just walking around, if you damaged one of my decorative pieces you'd be forced to take its place."

Detective Dermott laughed at that comment, I'm not sure I'd be a good fit." Marcus smirked and raised an eyebrow, he looked the detective up and down once more noticing what remained of his hard bulge,"I'm sure I could find a place for you handsome. Come back with the proper permissions and I'll show everything you need to see, Detective," Marcus said, "You seem quite taken by this piece, any interest in being a model for a new display? A strong man like yourself would lend well to being showcased. I could even pair you together with this one." nodding towards the statue splayed across the bar. "You'd look great taking charge of him, so masculine and commanding."

Detective Dermott blushed. With a devilish grin Marcus asked Spence to show him out. "Oh and Detective, perhaps next time you can wear something a little more.. appealing? I'm sure you could persuade me to give you a personal tour." Marcus finished. Spence shut and locked the door behind the detective. After he was gone, Marcus walked with Spence to the back rooms, "Find out what he knows and who sent him. Lose all evidence of Kyle having been here. He'll be back" he instructed.

Two days passed and Dylan had received no call from the detective. He decided to go back to the station. With a determined purpose he approached the front desk. Officer Sheila was there again. "How can I help you?" she asked ready for him to blow up.

"Look, I'm not here to deal with you, I just need to speak with with Detective Dermott," Dylan's voice was stern and low. Sheila called Dermott's extension. Shortly after he came out motioning for Dylan to come back.

As soon as they were in his office Dylan began, "Look It's been a couple days, you haven't contacted me or anything."

Detective Dermott cut him off, "Yes I know, I'm sorry but these things take time..."

Dylan sat back crossing his arms shaking his head from side to side. "I swear, that's bull. When it comes to things that don't matter like an unpaid ticket you cops act fast to get your money, but when it's something serious like this, 'oh it takes time' Kyle could be dead somewhere by now, he's been missing for a week."

The detective leaned forward onto his desk, "Dylan, please calm down. I went to the club and spoke to the owner and his assistant, they wouldn't answer my questions and wouldn't let me look around. I have already submitted for a warrant so I can go do what I need to do. I don't make the law but I do have to follow it." Detective Dermott could see the concern in Dylan's face waiting to tear him down.

"Look Detective, I don't mean to be rude to you. I know you're doing your job. I'm just scared, Kyle's my best friend, I need to know he's okay." Detective Dermott stood up and walked around his desk behind Dylan who sat there trying keep his composure.

"Look this isn't the best place to calm down, let me take you to get a coffee." With some reluctance Dylan agreed.

Detective Dermott came back to the small table set with two cups of coffee, Dylan added cream and sugar and stirred. "Thank you." He watched as Detective Dermott kept his black. How manly and typical of a cop he thought to himself.

"So, tell me more about your friend Kyle. What happened leading up to his disappearance?" Detective Dermott asked.

Dylan took a big sip, "Well he started a modeling gig at the club and I went with him to an audition for a modeling job there. Well, I had this gut feeling that it was shady. But he told me to give it a chance. Well no big surprise when he went for his second night, that's exactly what it was. They got him naked, in front of everyone... like he's common trash. Kyle is better than that. He kept telling me I'm reading too much into it that it was a job, and then we got into a fight. I said some things I didn't really mean, and he did too. I was so upset. That night he left for his gig and he never came home. He wont answer my texts or calls."

Detective Dermott wrote a couple things down in his notebook, "So, were you two dating?"

Taken aback, "Excuse me?" Dylan questioned.

"Well the way you talk about him, I can tell there are feelings involved. It's useful to this case. You are gay am I right?"

Still shocked, "Yes I am, but he isn't, I told him I had feelings for him and he said he's flattered but there wasn't anything mutual. It's not even like that though."

Detective Dermott smiled. "Well, lucky for me then." Dylan asked what he meant. "Well, you're single and you're cute. Perhaps we could go for dinner sometime once this is all over?" Dylan smiled and blushed. The detective was quite handsome after all.

Detective Dermott took one last big sip of his coffee, "Look, don't worry yourself too much, He probably got a gig out of town with the club and is just blowing off some steam at the same time. He probably has no service or lost his phone. If you've been friends for this long, I don't think he'll stay away much longer." Dylan, appreciated what he was hearing but still his gut told him that something was wrong.

"Thank you Detective..." Dylan was cut off.

"Please, call me John." he smiled, "Come on, I need to get back to the station." The two got up and left the coffee shop and walked towards John's car.

After leaving the police station, Dylan decided to take a detour to the Club Exit instead of going home. It was still light out so Dylan parked down the street from the club and walked. It was just a building, a club, but to Dylan it seemed like a prison. Kyle was still in there somewhere. He had to be. Dylan tried the front door, but it had been locked since John's earlier visit. "Of course, it wouldn't be that easy." Dylan went around to the back. The door was propped open for a delivery of some kind. Quickly he sneaked in. The club would have been empty if not for the multitude of statues scattered around the large bar. While walking through the main room, Dylan got this eery feeling that he was being watched by people that weren't there. The club felt more like a haunted house. Dylan made his way toward the door he and Kyle had gone through together that first night. After entering the hall Dylan looked through several rooms that were unlocked. They were mostly filled with bar supplies and back stock of alcohol and mixers.

The next room had a few statues that were awkwardly placed. They were obviously there temporarily. Walking past the first of them that chilling feeling of being watched returned. No one was in the room with him and the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. Dylan noticed that these statues were quite attractive. Had they been actual people, they'd definitely be a solid 10 on the scale of hotness. He began to run his hands across the smooth contours of their forms. Little did Dylan realize, they were really people. Kyle and Diego were placed in the same room only a few feet away.

Making his way over, he reached out and touched Kyle's stone body. The sudden touch brought Kyle out of his daze. Dylan explored Kyle with his eyes taking in the muscular beauty. From the feet suspended in the air to the statue's broad chest and shoulders, to his gorgeous face caught in an expression of lust and confusion staring straight at his stone dick as it turned to stone before his eyes. Dylan admired the whole package. For some reason Dylan felt an attraction to this statue and even a vague connection to it that he didn't understand. It reminded him of Kyle, maybe that's why he appreciated it's physical appearance much more than the other hardened bodies in the room.

Lost in the moment, Dylan slid is hand down Kyle's solid thigh to his groin. He took a hold of the swollen balls, and rested his grip at the base of the ten inch column standing straight up. Meanwhile Kyle's mind exploded. Even the smallest sensation was amplified beyond comprehension for him. He floated in the abysmal pleasure as a wave lifted him up high and came crashing down. Kyle was drowning in his euphoria.

Dylan had begun to stroke Kyle's stone dick. Dylan moved, standing between the legs, Kyle could see it was Dylan. "What the fuck? Dyl..?" there was no way he'd ever be able to get Dylan's attention. All he could do was watch as Dylan played with his cock and balls. Nor did Dylan ever stop to think his best friend, the love of his life was currently in the grasp of his pumping fist. The constant sensation of cumming suddenly increased in intensity as Dylan brought Kyle to another climax. Kyle couldn't believe it. He was still very much straight, but being used by Marcus, and now feeling how well Dylan was handling him he decided that if he ever got out of this Dylan could do whatever he wanted. He'd heard of edging, but this was insane.

Suddenly Dylan could hear someone coming down the hall. Quickly he hid behind some boxes in the corner of the room. Two men opened the door and entered with a pallet jack. They were dressed in moving uniforms and seemed to be unhappy about handling statues of naked men. Dylan watched as they began moving the statues out to the floor, taking Kyle and Diego with them. Once he was confident the coast was clear Dylan decided it was time to leave and sneaked back out. Some of the statues from the floor were being packed up and loaded out into a truck. He overheard the men calling off from an inventory list. They had been purchased for display.

Dylan got home, "Hey have you heard anything?" Tim shook his head, "Nah bro, nothing yet. Just chill out, the police are looking into this. They'll call you if they get any new info." Dylan was annoyed by Tim's lack of concern and walked into his bedroom.

Later that day Tim strutted around his room doing another cam show. He casually danced to the music he had playing. Spence had just logged on. "Hey sexy, how's it hanging?" Spence typed.

With a cocky smile Tim replied, "Hangin' low and to the the left bb, tip me if you want to see..." After a few shallow comments Spence sent a tip and asked Tim what that amount would earn him. Tim took off his shirt and flexed his arms a couple times, his pecs bounced from his movements. "Very nice stud, always nice to watch you." "Thanks bb, always nice to have fans." Tim replied.

Tim began chatting back to others in the group chat window when Spence started to chat and tip more and more. Tim's dick began to pulse and thicken knowing he was not only earning money, but that each tip meant he had to do something in return. Within minutes Spence had reached the tip amount for a fully nude Tim to be served up on a platter.

"Well sexy, time to get naked." Spence typed.

Shocked, Tim typed "Hey I can't on here, that's in private..."

Spence types back, "Oh no you don't. The rules are, once tipped, you show the goods, nothing states it's in private only. Rules are rules and this time everyone can see you... what are you waiting for? Whip it out and jerk ..." Everyone in the main chat watched for something to happen. Tim tried bargaining but no one was willing to give up. Tim stepped back from the camera and began to strip. The chat went nuts as Tim started to flex. His abs and chest rippled under the light of his ceiling fan. He flexed his arms some more, and turned around showing his strong back which narrowed into a perfect V at his hips.

"Nice, you like to be watched don't you? You deserve to be displayed."

Tim slipped his shorts to the floor and stepped out of them flexing his big thighs, showing all the definition he had. He started to read the new comments. "Thanks bb..."

Spence continued, "You're not done hot stuff." Spence knew this was his chance to jerk off as Tim stripped nude and worked his tool live. He pulled himself out of his slacks. Tim gyrated his hips and brought all of the attention to his crotch as his package bulged out of his tight white briefs.

"You know, you're hotter than your friend..." Spence typed. Tim was out of his briefs by the time Spence finished typing.

Tim stopped stroking his meat to ask, "What friend bb, I've never had anyone on here with me."

"The cute one."

"I have lots of friends bb, you'd have to be more specific." returning to his stroking as Spence was typing.

"Kyle was it? He's here... you can join him, I can make it happen."

Tim didn't know how to take that and decided to block Spence from the chat disconnecting him. Tim signed out of the chat site and decided that was it for now. Spence sat in his office again, out of money and with blue balls at the hand of Tim. He knew what he had to do.

Dylan's phone buzzed under his pillow, it was John. "Hello?"

"Hi Dylan, It's Detective Dermott... John, I'm just calling to let you know that I got the search warrant approved and I'll be going back to the club to get a proper look around."

Dylan smiled, "That's great news! Please let me know if you find anything. Thank you John."

Detective Dermott, arrived at Club Exit again. He walked in and Marcus and Spence were in the main room finalizing the movements of the older statues along with the new additions into new positions.

"Well hello Detective, I see you've gotten your warrant. Ready for your tour?" Marcus greeted as the detective approached him. John shook Marcus' hand.

"That wont be necessary, I'll need to look around on my own."

Marcus smirked, "Tsk tsk... Detective, it's a big place with many hallways. You might get lost and trapped here forever if you go on your own. I insist." Marcus says as he hooked their arms together at the elbow leading him to the back area. "Spence, clear my schedule for the day. I'm going to be very busy..." After a few rooms they end up in Marcus' private quarters. Marcus sauntered over to his mini bar casually making two drinks. "Detective, have a seat please. Tell me more about this case. Maybe I could be of use." Marcus joined John on the velvet sofa handing over the drink, "Here, have a drink. It's on the house."

"Thank you, Well a young man went missing a week ago and as I told you before, this is one of the last known places he was seen." Marcus took a sip and reclined back in the sofa.

"Such terrible news," Marcus knew exactly who the detective was speaking of, "Always a tragedy when a life is lost."

"Excuse me? I didn't say he was deceased..."

Marcus continued, "Detective, a man in your line of work knows well enough that if a person goes missing with no contact or anything else for this long, chances are they wont be found alive."

Nodding his head in agreement, "Sadly that is usually the outcome. I try to have a positive outlook though, I have to be strong for the families and friends that I help." John sat back as well, spreading his knees in a relaxed position. Marcus looked down toward John's lap, noticing a nicely shaped bulge. Looking up at John's face Marcus' eyes shimmered and began to invade his mind. Marcus searched for what information he could find. As John began to slip into a haze, Marcus knew it was going to be easy.

Though Spence had already trashed Kyle's car and disposed of Kyle's belongings, Marcus had to think fast. He didn't need another surprise. "Detective, I'm sure I told you last time to dress to impress. Yet here you are in your drab suit again." Marcus said as he walked his fingers up the side of John's arm to his shoulder and stopping at his ear lobe. "Remove your jacket." John sat forward and compliantly removed it. "Now stand..." Marcus watched as John stood. Marcus rose up and placed his hand to John's chest. "Nice and firm, you keep yourself in shape..." Marcus said as he started to loosen John's tie, soon unbuttoning his shirt. "Let's see what you've got under these clothes, you'll look great on my floor. Nosy detective." Marcus stared deep into John's eyes as he pulled John's shirt back over his shoulders exposing a white tank and the top of his lightly haired chest. John's eyes were filled with lust and desire and nothing else. Marcus slid his hand downward, "I just love private detectives... but I love private dicks more." Marcus took hold of John's sizable package.