Club Exit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like what I've done to him? He's preserved in stone, I could easily turn him back and explore his body and give him pleasure, but I think I'll let him watch us first. He seems to enjoy looking in windows, now he's got a front row seat." Spence pulled the bottom of Nate's tank up and over his head, admiring the beauty of his rock hard torso. "Mmmm very nice." Spence slid his hand down Nate's stomach and over the crotch of his jeans. "He must like to watch, he's hard as a rock..." Spence laughed as he slapped Nate's cheek.

Spence turned back to Tim. "Also, I have a cam set up for us. You love an audience, and we're live on your site. Tell your fans hi" Tim looked over and knew what was about to happen.

Spence walked over to Tim, who stared back directly into his eyes. "Where the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you man?" Tim questioned aggressively. Spence put a finger to Tim's lips hushing him.

"Don't worry about that stud, you're here now, and I'm not letting you go..." Placing his right hand to Tim's neck, he traced his fingers down over his collar bone to his chest stopping at Tim's fully flexed abs. "My god, you are fucking hot, you're even better in person." Spence hooked his finger tips onto the waist band of Tim's boxers.

"Hey man, seriously stop... Leave me alone." Spence smiled while dropping to his knees, licking down Tim's body along the way.

"Don't worry, I've already played with your dick, I sucked it good and long... you were stone of course, and couldn't react. It's way too late for modesty."

Grabbing the crotch opening with both hands, Spence ripped Tim's boxers open. Tim's dick sprang loose and was already semi hard. Spence looked up at Tim as the the torn material slid down his thick thighs as far as the barely together fabric would allow. Spence touched Tim's dick, and lifted it up examining it. He toyed with Tim's large balls as well. Spence licked his lips and gave the slightest of touches with the tip of his tongue to the soft flesh. Tim looked downward as Spence opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out sliding it's warm wet surface under the head of Tim's dick and wrapped his lips around it. Using his tongue Spence swirled around the spongy flesh while lightly sucking at the same time. Spence gripped Tim's thighs rubbing them as he bobbed his head on Tim's dick. Tim tossed his head back breathing out and moaning. Spence slowly swallowed him whole. The chat window overflowed with praise for this show. Spence turned his head slightly and smiled at the web cam, his mouth full of Tim.

After a few minutes of expert sucking Spence stopped, leaving Tim's dick bobbing with every pulse as blood rush into the engorged penis. Spence began to unfreeze Nate. As Nate came back Spence played with him as well. Once fully human again Nate started to yell for help. Tim joined him. Spence watched as both men tried to get free. Spence enjoyed their fear and distress and slowly undressed Nate. He had no shame in exploring his body during.

Nate used his body to shove Spence away. Spence stood up and slapped Nate hard. "Thats's no way to behave. I'll give you that one. You're going to learn though." Spence pulled Nate's pants and briefs down to his ankles and shove him down on his knees. Spence raised his hand and brought it down quickly. Whaaack! Spence spanked Nate's tight round bubble butt. The pale soft skin turned red leaving a hand print and a stinging sensation. Nate protested the entire time.

Now with both guys naked Spence could really begin to have fun. Spence pushed Nate down on all fours and shackled his ankles. Nate sat up resting his ass on the heels of his feet. Spence took turns jerking both of them off getting them both erect.

"You two can scream all you want, no one will hear you. No one would come to help either, you're in my playroom and that means you're mine." Spence pulled out the device again from his coat pocket. He played around with the buttons alternating between slow and fast freezes, stopping and unfreezing them. Spence allowed only for parts of Tim and Nate to turn to stone before stopping the process. In between he would jerk and suck them off. Spence made out with them as they were both flesh and bone and cold hard stone. Tim and Nate were overcome with the stimulation. Going from human to stone so rapidly drove their bodies crazy. The wild experience of their bodies being altered as they watched each other and themselves became too much and both Tim and Nate reached climax. They both let out deep guttural moans and shot their loads creating milky arches across the floor in each others direction.

The chat room was still going insane, never did they think Tim would go this far for them. He must have paid a lot for special effects. Little did they know it wasn't his choice and it was very real. Spence wasn't done. Spence got on all fours between them and sucked each one of them and then switched. He drained every last drop from their wilting cocks. Spence made sure to allow for the cam to get a good view. Despite the pleasurable blow job Spence was giving them, both Tim and Nate were terrified. Neither wanted this, but it felt so good.

Just then Spence managed to draw a second orgasm from Nate within only a few minutes from his last. Tim watched as Spence kept his lips wrapped tightly around Nate's modestly sized seven inch dick swallowing what seemed to be the longest cum shot ever. Spence swirled the thick cream in his mouth as he swallowed. He massaged Nate's balls as he continued to shoot into Spence's mouth. Spence's eyes glazed over as he savored the salty taste.

All that ran through Nate's mind was how his wife, nor any woman before her had never worked his dick the way Spence was. Nate bucked his hips driving his dick down the back of Spence's throat. He shot about seven long thick spurts. Nate's eye were glazed, and he found himself looking at Tim's naked muscular body up and down. He didn't like men, but something about this situation and being helpless and having only Tim and every one of his glorious muscles taught and flexed before him drove him wild. The fact that they were both on a live gay cam show amplified the sensations. Nate let out a loud moan, his body was drenched in sweat. Spence rubbed Nate's ass, and fondled his balls coaxing out more and more of his semen. Was he still cumming? Nate couldn't tell for sure, he didn't want this to end. Nate was fully spent, and Spence released his softening cock from his mouth.

Spence got up and walked over to Tim. Tim continued to struggle and managed to head butt Spence in the jaw pissing him off. Spence froze Nate again with an instant change as Tim continued to act out. Spence slapped Tim hard. "So you want to misbehave? Bad boys get punished." Spence walked away and returned with a spreading bar. Spence walked over to Nate who was frozen in his euphoric state, holding it like a bat. "Do you want me to break him? I'll shatter his body into little pieces. Is that what you want slave?" Spence took a few practice swings, tapping the bar to Nate's face and chest. "One hit and it's all over for him. His death would be your fault."

Tim stopped struggling and pleaded for Spence to stop. "Please don't... he has a wife and kids..." Spence grinned. Tim continued, "Do what you want to me, but don't hurt him."

Spence walked back to Tim. "Don't think I wont, it wouldn't take much." Tim calmed down, deciding to behave.

Spence dropped the spreading bar and retrieved some toys from a cabinet near by. Spence took a ball gag and shoved the bright red ball into Tim's mouth strapping behind his head. He asked Tim what he'd like to try first. He held up a couple of choices, but ultimately decided on a sounding rod since Tim couldn't speak clearly. It was about ten inches long, smooth galvanized surgical steel with the bottom end slightly angled. Both ends of the rod were smooth and rounded. Tim was horrified by the sight of it, he had seen one of those in a porn shop once and knew exactly what it was for. "Let's make sure everyone gets a good look," and Spence wheeled the cart housing the camera and computer closer.

Spence got some creamy lube and slathered the smooth rod. "Now listen to me boy, don't fight or struggle." as he gripped Tim's dick hard, Submit yourself to me, you're my toy now. Submit, or I will break you..." Tim's eyes grew large as Spence pressed to angled end of the rod to the tip of Tim's cock head, pushing it into the slit. Instantly Tim felt the pressure of the rod entering his penis. As the metal entered, it stretched the inner walls of his urethra out. He cried and moaned from the pressure and pain of the rod stretching him out.

Tim's already impressive dick grew to a new larger girth as he was filled from within. There was immense pressure and pain. Tim took a deep breath as Spence slid the sounding rod in further slowly stroking Tim's dick. The rod was now about four inches in. Tim breathed heavy, his whole body was tensing up, "Oh fuck... oh my god, it hurts. Oh maa..." he tried to say, only biting in to the ball. Tim's dick was pulsing as more blood rushed to the area increasing the sensations.

Spence loosened the ball gag letting it drop down around his neck like a sexy choker necklace. Spence started kissing and making out with Tim distracting him. As Tim relaxed the pain lightened and pleasure crept in. Spence watched as the throbbing of Tim's dick slowly pulled the rod in on its own, he looked up at Tim who was in a daze as he watched Spence fucking his dick. The initial pain had subsided. Spence pulled the rod out about and inch and then pushed it back in. He continued this several times jerking the inside of Tim's dick. Spence stroked Tim again.

The rod was now only sticking out by two inches. Soon as the rod was drawn inward as Tim's swollen meat throbbed. The tip of the rod vanished into the slit. No part of the sounding rod could be seen. Tim's balls were swollen and full. The rod closed off the connection between his balls and dick, he wasn't able to cum even if he wanted to. Spence stopped stroking, and the pulse of his dick against the surface of the rod within was enough to drive Tim over the edge. Spence took hold of Tim's meat and gave a down ward stroke exposing the tip of the sounding rod. As it began to exit, Tim came harder than he ever had. Unable to spurt out in long distances, Tim's cum dribbled out around the rod pooling into a thick puddle on the floor between his feet.

Tim couldn't keep quiet. Moans of pleasure echoed through the entire room. His body was covered in sweat, Tim tried to catch his breath from the intense experience. Spence turned and grabbed the device. "Get some rest stud." Spence pushed the button turning Tim to stone again leaving the sounding rod embedded within his dick. Spence stood there pleased with what he had accomplished. Spence tapped his fingers to the tip of the rod making a clanking sound. Tim felt the metal rod vibrate within him, echoing throughout his entire body. Spence licked the cum from Tim's dick and looked at the camera smiling. The cam footage went dark. Tomorrow was round two for Tim and Nate.

To be continued...