Club Exit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John took a deep breath as Marcus massaged his package. "Detective, Kyle isn't here, he got drunk and violent, we removed him. Someone hired you. Who?" John helpless against Marcus' control opened his mouth.

"I was hired by his friend, he was here before..." Marcus remembered Dylan from the first night, and then when Kyle spoke of him as well.

"You tell that boy that you're helping to give up, unless he wants to join his friend." John stood in a trance unable to move Marcus' words burned into his mind.

Marcus however, was free to fully enjoy the detective. Marcus had John fully hard, "Do you want me to finish you off?" John managed to say yes. "Mmm, good boy, all you have to do is agree to do what I say. I'll make you feel so very good, do you want to feel good? Say yes, tell me what you want me to do." Marcus slid his right hand up underneath John's white tank top and carressed his skin, and toyed with his nipples. Chills surged through John's body. John's head spun.

"Yes, make me feel good..." Marcus undid the fly of John's pants and they dropped to the floor. Marcus shoved John back onto the sofa. Within seconds, John's underwear were pulled down to his ankles exposing his strong hairy legs, and Marcus wrapped his hot wet lips around his raging dick sucking him off like no one else ever had. John looked down to watch Marcus going to town, Marcus' eyes glistened. With each lick and suck of Marcus' mouth, John's cock become stiffer, his body more rigid. The color was fading from his skin. A layer of sweat rested on his body, John's chest heaved. He felt different.

Marcus wanted to finish the detective off indeed, a sexy detective would look great in his club. John couldn't move at all, his body was nearly hardened, and every slip and teas of Marcus' hot wet mouth sent heat and pleasure to every inch of his body. He tried to reach his hands to Marcus' head to guide him down to the base of his cock, but found he couldn't. John's arms were stuck, stretched out across the back of the sofa. Just as he was about to seal the deal Marcus ended the trance. Pulling his mouth off of the near rock hard penis letting it bob as the blood continued to pulse within. John's color faded back, and ran up the length of John's dick ending at the swollen tip.

Marcus knew that people would come looking for him, they knew John was there. John's consciousness came back to the present just as he shot his load. He watched in shock as his semen splashed on Marcus' face. And suddenly the head of his dick vanished into Marcus' mouth while several more spurts hit the back of Marcus' throat. Marcus gulped it all down.

"Oh my god, what the fuu... ooooh yeah!" John moaned both in shock and enjoyment of every second of the situation he suddenly found himself in. Marcus slid his hands up under the tank top to John's nips, pinching and rubbing them as John emptied himself into Marcus' mouth. John was trying to figure out how he blacked out. One second he was having a conversation and the next he was balls deep in a mouth shooting his load. After toying with the detective's idle body and planting lies in his mind, Marcus instructed him to dress himself. John sat there confused and soon left the club. He knew that he did a full search of the club and found nothing of use. John knew he had to stop Dylan from perusing this, but how?

Spence entered the back room, "I see you enjoyed yourself..." watching Marcus wipe the remaining cum from his face and lick his fingers clean. "Follow him, make sure he stops the boy." Marcus instructed.

John called Dylan asking him to meet him at the coffee shop again. Dylan grabbed his keys and was straight out the door. His neighbor Nate was getting ready to do some yard work.

"Hey there Dylan, how's it going? Nice day for yard work huh?'

Dylan smiled and waved back, "Hi Nate, make sure you cut my lawn too okay..." Dylan jokingly replied. Nate wore a white tank top and jeans that fit well. Dylan always loved watching Nate when he worked on his yard. Nate had a nice strong body, toned from manual labor from his years in construction.

Dylan loved days where when Nate was hot and sweaty and decided to go without a shirt altogether. Dylan was jealous of Nate's wife who got to enjoy looking at him at all times of the day. His bright green eyes, his strong chiseled jaw that was always dusted in at least three days worth of scruff along with that body were only the advertisement for the show below the belt. Nate's shoulders were broad and solid, his chest wide and firm, his abs had plenty of tone but were not overly defined. His small bubble butt floated above two matching thighs that had all the strength in the world. Nate's torso was covered in a nicely trimmed layer of hair, the treasure trail lead your eyes straight to the fly of his pants. Dylan loved watching him when he couldn't admire Kyle, except when it came to Nate it was pure objectification. The two shared some more small talk as Dylan got into his car waving bye and drove off.

John met up with Dylan at the coffee shop again. They ordered their coffees and took a seat. "Thanks for meeting up with me, did you find anything?" To Dylan's disappointment, John told him he found nothing suspicious. John paused for a moment he knew there was something else, but whatever it was was gone. Marcus had wiped John's mind.

"Kyle was drunk that night, or on something. He made a scene and was thrown out." Dylan sat there confused, here were all of these facts pointing that his Prince Charming was merely a fairytale. He was shocked at the news but didn't believe it.

"How? That's not like Kyle at all, he doesn't even drink heavily. He's responsible... I've known him since we were kids. They're lying!" Dylan's eyes began to fill with tears. John reached is arm over the table and put his hand on Dylan's holding it.

"Dylan I'm not sure where else to go with this case. There are no other loose ends..." John's phone rang, "Sorry I have to get this, This is Detective Dermott..." as John got up from the table. Dylan sat there stunned. Kyle was okay, he had to be. Everything Dylan had ever known about him contradicted what John just told him. Dylan got up from the table to leave. He didn't want to admit it, but he knew what he'd been afraid of was becoming clear.

"I'm sorry John, I need to go." Dylan's stomach felt as if he had just been punched, he felt sick. His knight in shinning armor was fading away.

Spence sat in his car watching as Dylan exited the coffee shop, and soon John came rushing out trying to stop him. Spence dialed in his phone, "I've got eyes on both. Should I proceed?" Marcus smells trouble and orders Spence to take care of the problem.

"Dylan, wait. That was the station. They found a car and it might be Kyle's." John instructed for Dylan to get into the car. Spence watched them drive off. About 20 minutes later they arrived at the police scene. Dylan didn't know what to expect. If it was in fact Kyle's car, where was he? Dylan couldn't even see a car. Before John got out, he took a moment. "Dylan just wait here, I'll be right back." Dylan simply nodded, he could see something in John's eyes. Behind them hid a secret that he wasn't sharing. John got out and made his way over to some other police officers as a tow truck pulled a burnt, mangled wreck of a car up the side of the hill the road sat upon. "Shit, was there a body found?" John asked.

Another police officer shook his head, "No body yet, we're checking the area, but as bad as the car is there may be no body to find..." John heard Dylan gasp from behind him. John quickly turned to see the horror and heartbreak on Dylan's face.

"... " No words escaped his lips, Dylan simply turned around and walked away. John rushed over to him. He grabbed Dylan's arm. He was trembling.

"Dylan, I told you to stay in the car. I'm sorry, you shouldn't have seen that." Just silence, Dylan's heart was breaking. A single tear streamed down his cheek, John grabbed Dylan embracing him tightly as Dylan fell apart.

"He's gone. It's all my fault..." John just held him close rubbing his back trying to sooth Dylan.

"Come on let's get you home."

Meanwhile, Spence arrived at Dylan's house with a some hired muscle in a van. Spence and the men got out and walked to the front door. They were hulking men and wore black. Nate was still in his yard next door working on his lawn. Nate stopped mowing as he watched these strange men approach the door. He noticed the van was unmarked and immediately grew suspicious. One of the men went around to the back of the house and picked the back door lock. Soon the front door was opened from the inside and they entered the house one by one. Spence stood in the living room as the men followed. Spence found Dylan's room, and picked up a picture of Dylan and Kyle at the lake. He was disgusted with how happy they looked. Both smiling, having fun. Spence knew nothing of that life. How dare they have a companion.

Ever since Marcus had employed Spence years back, all he knew was to serve. He grew jealous of Dylan and Kyle's happiness in the picture, and soon felt anger and hatred as Mitch drifted into his mind. That was a name he hadn't heard in a long time. Marcus promised him that Mitch would be set free once they were done. When though? With Marcus things were never truly finished.

"Sir, is this the room?" one of the men asked breaking Spence's train of thought.

He turned to the large man, "Yes, in here is perfect. Set it up." The man sat up a device that would trigger a slow timed trap. The victim wouldn't be aware of what was happening until was too late. Spence tossed the picture frame back onto the shelf.

Nate crossed the fence into Dylan's yard to get a better look. "What the fuck are they doing?" he said to himself, then he realized Tim was home. Nate got his phone from his pocket and called 911. "911, what's your emergency?" the operator asked.

"HI, I'm here in my neighbor's yard, some guys broke into my their house. There's five of them, one of my neighbors is inside, I don't think he knows..." Nate squat down just below a window looking into the living room. The operator said someone is on their way, not go near and get back to his home. Nate ignored, watching Spence and the others from the window as they came back into the living room. He ducked quickly, knocking over a flower pot. Spence looked towards the window, and looked out. Nate wasn't there. He had already moved away from that spot. Spence glanced into the yard next door noticing the neighbor was nowhere to be seen. Nate tried calling Tim's phone, but Tim didn't answer. His music was up loud and he was doing a show. .

Tim stood in the middle of his room gyrating his hips wearing only boxers. His bed in the back ground was in disarray. Typically his room was always a mess. Other than making sure he looked good, he didn't have much time to clean house. The chat room was alive tonight. His viewers , same as always, wanted to know when he would finally have a friend join him on cam. Tim was sure Dylan would have jumped at the chance to mess around, but he was wrong. Spence slowly opened the bedroom door watching Tim dance around from behind for a moment. Spence licked his lips, and then entered the room, remaining dead silent. The chat window went wild, everyone talking about how he finally brought a friend. Even better, it's going to be a gay show.

Tim read the comments and was confused. He typed in, "Hey guys, what do you mean?" The chatters all typed that there's someone in the room with him. Tim saw the reflection of Spence in his lap top screen and turned around, "Whoa what the fuck!? Get outta here man!" Spence smiled and reached out to touch Tim's body. Tim swatted his hand away.

"What's the matter stud? All show until you have a real audience? Let's play, show me some dick..." Spence said. Tim refused, putting his hands up all the while trying to keep distance between himself and the strange man in his room. "That's no way to treat your biggest fan... I paid you well the other night, and you cut me off. Bad boy..." Tim tried making a dash to the door, suddenly one of Spence's men stepped in blocking him. Tim backed away, Spence came up from behind putting his hands on Tim's body. The chat room was still watching. They thought this was just a show, they loved the whole home intrusion scenario playing out on their computer screens. Tim managed to deflect the unwanted physical contact. Tim's heart was pounding and the adrenaline was pumping throughout his muscled body.

"Look man take whatever you want, I don't want any trouble..." Spence pulled out the device from his coat and pointed it as Tim. "Oh I intend to." Spence looked down at Tim's boxers, the excitement of the situation had him standing at full attention. Spence grinned wickedly, and with a simple click of a button Tim's entire body turned to stone. The crackle of rubble tumbling filled the now silent room.

First his body became rigid restricting his movements. The spot between his pecs and abs turned a pale gray spreading outward in a spiderweb effect. His nipples hardened into small pebbles standing as perky as they would in cold air. Soon the color washed from his entire torso, spreading up into his arms, and down beneath his boxers. His dick stiffened further and started to poke through the front pocket of his boxers. With a few small twitches, a few drops of pre cum oozed from the slit as his cock as his large balls solidified pushing any non petrified contents out. His sculpted thighs tensed up trapping his fine musculature in place. The tattoos on his body took on the same embossed texture as Diego and Kyle's had. The various veins across his body took on a darker tone than his skin giving a marbled effect. With a final breath Tim's voice changed and rumbled as his vocal chords petrified.

Spence approached Tim, Tim couldn't move or speak, but his eyes said it all. They were filled with fear and confusion. Spence relished the contrast of what his eyes said versus what the fully erect cock down below suggested at the same time. Spence leaned in giving Tim a kiss and shoved his tongue into Tim's open mouth. When Spence finished the kiss, Tim's face was frozen in stone. His eyes had turned gray and any remaining evidence of him being human had faded. Tim stood still in front of the web cam. Spence let his hands roam over Tim's body, making his way around the back which was now solid stone as well. Cupping Tim's round ass he slid the boxers down exposing the still fleshy cheeks to the cam. The last thing the viewers saw was the transformation spread across Tim's rounded muscle ass as it solidified into hardened boulders completing the change. Suddenly the cam feed shut off.

Spence exited the house as the men followed carrying Tim's statue. Spence could see Nate trying to hide around the side of the house. Motioning in his direction Spence ordered the men, "Bring him with us." Two men sneaked up and surprised Nate. Spence could hear Nate's cry for help and then a crackle followed by silence as the men walked toward the van carrying Nate's statue as well.

Once he arrived at the club, Spence ordered for both Tim and Nate to be placed in the fetish room. The room was large and had black flooring, the room was painted a deep red. Various harnesses and frames were placed around. The lighting was dim, with spot lights aimed at the various set ups. In the center of the room were two posts parallel to each other. Both posts had chains with cuffs attached to the ends. A set each at the top and bottom of the posts for restraining someone. Both Tim's wrists and ankles were shackled. Across from Tim was a small platform with two shackle restraints for ankles and two shorter chains with wrist shackles. This was meant for the submissive to be on all fours. Nate is placed standing behind this platform facing Tim. Spence pulled the device from his coat pocket and pushed the button slowly unfreezing Tim.

Dylan sat in John's car as they drove. Dylan was silent, he knew Kyle was gone, he just couldn't face it for now. John glanced in his direction seeing Dylan looking at pictures on his phone. Most were of Kyle. "Dylan, I know how much he meant to you. I know I can't make you feel better, but I'm right here."

For a moment, Dylan was silent. "I let him go that night, I told him I didn't care... I shouldn't have said what I did. Kyle wouldn't have... he'd still be..." A thousand words stood at the doorway of his mouth, but none would come out. His bottom lip quivered and his voice broke as his thoughts tripped his words. John put his hand over Dylan's, holding it firm. Dylan's hand shook under John's. Dylan's eyes welled as he finally fell apart. John pulled over and parked, he leaned over and embraced Dylan allowing him to cry into his shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay. Let it out." After a few minutes Dylan had calmed himself enough to finally speak.

"I'm sorry John."

John still held Dylan's hand, "Let's get you home." John pulled back onto the road.

Tim woke in the dark room. His head was pounding and his thoughts were still fuzzy, his body hung slack in the restraints. He tried to move but couldn't, finding that his ankles and wrists are restrained. He stood up straight. With what little light there was he could see a dark figure standing across from him. The room smelled of sex, the warm musk filled his nostrils and lungs. This wasn't the kind of sex you could feel proud of. Shame and pain drifted through the air.

Tim focused his vision on the figure across from him. Tim recognized it was his neighbor Nate. The chains were around his wrists as well. "Hey Nate. Nate, where the fuck are we man?" Nate was silent "Nate, bro answer me..." Still nothing.

"He wont answer you..." The spot lights above himself and Nate brightened slightly. Tim saw Nate standing before him. Except it wasn't Nate. It couldn't be. Nate was a man of flesh and blood, this was a statue, a copy of Nate. A very good copy. Tim tried to stay calm looking around the room. He couldn't see the person that was speaking to him, but knew the voice belonged to the man who broke into his house. To his left there was a rolling cart with a camera and computer set up. He could see himself and Nate's statue on screen.

With the silence broken footsteps could be heard as Spence walked up from behind Tim. Spence placed his hands on Tim's shoulders, squeezing the tense muscles. Tim gasped, Spence slid his hands up Tim's arms and back down Tim's back applying pressure. Spence pressed his body up against Tim's backside and he moved his hands around to Tim's chest kneading his firm pecs and pinching his nipples. Frightened, Tim started breathing heavily. Spence leaned in and began to kiss and lick Tim's back. He savored the salty taste of Tim's sweat. Making his way back up, Spence gave a low growl into Tim's ear, as Tim whimpered in fear. Tim could feel Spence's hot breath on his neck and shook as Spence began to kiss and suck on his neck. Tim moaned in pleasure as he continued.

"Mmmm, I'm going to enjoy this stud. You're my toy, and I love to break my toys..." Spence sucked on Tim's ear lobe as he let his hands continue to roam Tim's body.

Spence walked around stopping between the two men. The light's brightened more, "Doesn't he look nice," Motioning towards Nate who still stood in a surprised pose. Nate's face remained in that fearful moment of not knowing whether he was about to be assaulted or shot. His chest was taught and his arms stretched forward. The tank top hung close to his stone body. "I came specifically for you, and then he literally handed himself to me." Spence allowed his hands to roam over Nate's stone body, and gripped an arm strap of the tank top his was wearing. He pulled the material to the side exposing a perky stone pebble of a nipple, licking his finger tips Spence tweaked it. Though he was caught in a defensive position, Nate stood there enjoying the feeling but screaming inside from the fear he was trapped within. A straight man kidnapped and held captive as a gay sex slave. The type of scenario that would play out in gay fetish porn.