All Comments on 'Coached on a Couch'

by A Toy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
If this is a stroke story...

you are leading a VERY boring life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hmmm

you married traci in 1998, and she's now 24? You married her when she was 16?? Also, I've never heard anyone describe their wife as having '24 year old breasts' before'

Other than that, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
anal sex story

The story was reasonably hot. I liked it, however the story should have been in the anal sex section, not the loving wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
if your feeling are so tender why write this shit

you want our approval for your wife being a whore.the story is one to show how she fuck a stranger who can have anything on gods earth.kissing can spread aids.this woman was going to fuck and nothing you could do about it.a wimp in all the makings.she has no respect for you to fuck a friend and how could you ever trust this whore.

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
I don't know about the other readers

but I liked the story. I was raw and intense, the way a story should be. The one thing I would suggest is to use either a spell-checker or a volunteer editor as there were a (very) few spelling errors. Other than that, I loved your story and hope that you will write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ho-hum

I've read a few sick stories by horny male teen-agers, but I'm a little surprised that horny female teenagers can write the same kind of sick garbage. If your picture is real, you're a beautiful girl. Just set up shop as the Alaskan welcome home girl for guys returning from their 8 weeks. It might be a good idea to divorce your husband first though. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wimps, Pigs And Whores

True stories with a bio picture are a true gamble for you little sick one. The offers and personal approaches may disturb you or maybe not.

This was a slut using a friends big cock while her wimp watched - how non-erotic non-arousing just sick male humiliation watching a much larger cock fuck the mother of their childrens cunt then bareback in her asshole.

Simply Delightful little sick one. What makes it worse for normal people is that not only was it true but you are now bio soliciting (thats whoring even in Alaska) help for more husband cock watching. His holding you while his friends hemungus cock filled you was just serving you up as a wimpy self cuckolder should.

If this is your sordid bent, helpless pathetic humiliated males, put it in Fetish where the subhuman like pissing excites the jaded minds. Then get some help sweetie as you don't have a marriage nor any self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Typical garbage

Wimp husband, whore wife. If this was real, the little slut would have never gotten that far, her chopped up whoring ass would be buried in the tundra somewhere. Garbage!

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
This is group sex move and the comments may stop

You say be nice with the reviews, and I suggest you check what category you pick to submit your stories.

If you have been reading Literotica for any length of time you must know it has a category of Group Sex/ swingers, etc. You will get a lot less negative comments and maybe none if this story was posted there. If you are only interested in writing sex scenes and no story of relationships then erotic couplings is a good place also.

Keep trying as your writing needs some work on character dialogue and the plot is not there. I hope you sit back and write what you like to read by other writers and learn from them.

Good luck

PT

thewordsmith2590thewordsmith2590almost 18 years ago
A little AIDS awareness...

Actually, kissing CAN'T spread AIDS -- though a lack of knowledge certainly does.

I do find it sad that the co-authors are being slammed for their decision to engage in mutually consensual group sex. This is a site intended for the enjoyment of erotic literature, not a forum intended for bashing lifestyle choices. They asked for feedback on their writing techniques, not on their motal values! For God's sweet sake, people, develop enough maturity to criticize the writing, not the authors!

As to the writing -- decent. It could use a bit a spell-checking, a bit of editing, but it is a satisfyingly developed story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fucking perverts

With all the STD's around, you pick up a scumbag from the street and your shithead of a husband lets you fuck him and the scumbag, plus in the ass yet! This is a most revolting story I have ever read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

good story, if any of you anonymous assholes can do better lets see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Peggy you really are a Twit

The category, Loving Wives has the subtext Tales of adventurous wives and their mates. Please take the word adventurous to mean that the woman is a bit loose, curious or, heaven forbid, slutty. If you want your women to be true blue then read the romance section and maybe other readers will stop calling you an idiot.

stevespestevespealmost 18 years ago
Hot story

I liked the story and would suggest you continue to write. Don't let a few naysayers that probably shouldn't be reading this stuff with their holier than thou attitudes hold you back from the hot writing you are able to deliver. Give us some more of your fantasies and experiences to enjoy and contemplate.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 18 years ago
Nice!

High points for the way you told the story, for the story itself and for the hot details. I don't care what catigory you put a story. I've written some stories I had trouble desiding where to put them (Up my ass wasn't usually an option I liked). I enjoyed the story. I encourage you to keep writing.

Next time I'm in Achorage, shall I call?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Really Hot

Tracie this is a really hot story, just like your photo, wish I was Kirby. Story was a little awkward ; I think it would have been easier to read and more sexy, if y\ou'd written it all as yourself. Maybe you will do that as a varistion. Wow that'll have me and any other male blowing our loads at every other sentence

TX CharlieTX Charliealmost 18 years ago
Don't listen

to the BS of some of the naysayers in here. They are here to read the stories, jerkoff and then feel like they have the right to criticise your work when the reality is they are just feeling guilty for jerking off AND being an asshole. Continue to write, share your fantasies, personal stories and I have to agree with everyone else here...you are a beautiful women...so enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice story

You are hot I Liked your point of view more then your husband's. I think your husband is a nut, I'd never leave you alone so much. You are way too hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Deja Vu

While I am somewhat older (50), my ex-wife had a similar escapade that fueled our memories for some time. Spontananous acts are the best. Kudo's to the both of you. Ever in Texas look me up jf4140@yahoo.com

James

TheTrapperTheTrapperover 17 years ago
Fellow Alaskan #

Hi, I like seeing hot stories from fellow Alaskans. It keeps us warm during the long winter. I especially like seen stories from ladies as beautiful as you. Keep writing and posting. Writing takes lots of practice. You are off to a good start.

It sounds like you may be into the anal scene. I have done some writing in this genre. I appreciate it (the anal) and the stories about it too.

You can email me at: thetrapper@graffiti.net I would love to share stories with you. Email any you want and I will send you some of mine.

Right now I am doing a series of NC. I'm soon going to do some First Time and Anal.

Keep on writing

the trapper

hammer17hammer17over 16 years ago
Well now!! #

Good story. Please do keep writing, don't let some jerks stop you from something that you are good at!!

Paul

new_apparitionnew_apparitionalmost 15 years ago
you were wrong...

The best part is that it reads 'real'. It doesnt sound exagerated or forced beyond what happened just to make it better. I liked the skill of you writing it from his point of view, but I would really like to hear some stories from your point of view ;-) Thanks Traci, you were wrong though, I didnt need the towel until page 2

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Good story

I would ask you to keep writing but you seem to have stopped with this one hit. What happened to rest of the stories about the hubby that returned from the slopes?

Unless you got pregnant from this adventure because you pulled off the condom and it was not hubby's and everything turned to shit.

1hotAKguy1hotAKguyabout 14 years ago
Wow!!!!!! Great story.

Wow I usually don't read these super long ones but it was well worth it.. Great story.

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakealmost 14 years ago
Super Story!

I would love to hear it from your perspective. The non-stop action was very intense. I'm sure many of your readers enjoyed a happy ending of their own.

Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely Story

Very good story, well written. You have a lovely body and only wish I was able to fill in for your husband while he was away.Would love to lick, suck and fuck you. More stories like this please you are very good at explaining yourself. What about an illustrated one??

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Sexy Lady

Really enjoyed your story. Only wish it was me inside you both front & back.

Please write more stories like this. You have a beutiful figure and really liked the photo. By the sound of you I think you should go and get sex from other men while husband is away?

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Marvellous

What a great story only I wished it was me having sex with you. You are a very sexy looking lady as your picture shows. Lucky husband!!

Please write more stories like this. As Jim said would love to see an illustrated story.

George NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A lot of mindless perverted shit !!!!

This feeble minded "author" should write for 6 year old. There is no story, no writing skills whatsoever!!! OOOOOOOO !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn

That was Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I was grabbing a towel and stroking BEFORE I started reading-your profile picture alone started that! "Bubble butt" indeed! Makes my mouth water!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, how cute

Rather Oh How Sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
poor grammar

I can't focus with so many grammatical errors! do you even know what these "" are for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kirby has a new woman

The MC has given his wife away to another man. Sad, but it is probably best for her to get away from her defective husband now and develop a relationship with a man who is more psychologically sound.

Whata foolish cuck.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Really?

In my times, I fucked a lot of women's asses I used to be a player, and not once did I have to use any lube for her ass or to masturbate. So whenever I see some idiot author post something like this, I understand that he knows nothing of what he speaks. The way I look at it is. If he doesn't know something, He should ask or research it before putting it on paper. Otherwise it makes a good story into just a story with no following or second reading. I understand that it's only a fantasy, but you should at least make it believable. Think of who's going to read your stories, and if they're going to follow you. Your publisher is not going to want to print your stories if nobody want's to read them. Don't ever think you're so good that you let it get to your head and start forgetting who makes you. You might delete this comment. But before you do, think of what I'm telling you.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I didn't know what to leave out. Male or female, I hope you enjoy knowing it is true

ROFLMAO...uh yeah.

Sorry dude, its offensive when a guy tries to live vicariously through a totally created worthless cunt because he cant open the closet door to his true sexual self.

And literally no one needed to wank over this laughably dumb horse shit of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous