Coached on a Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I asked her later, she claimed she thought I wanted her to "take over" his stroking action, not the manipulation of her toy. (This was the first time a "coach" had touched, or was touched by either of us, and I was not sure how I felt about it) And as perverse as it may seem, I know I got harder seeing her hand wrapped around his cock. (Many things happened in a short period of time, so I will attempt to write them in order but then again you might have to reread this part a few times to piece together how this all worked)

As I said earlier, he had to slightly bend over to move the toy with his left hand, and I could feel the movement of the vibrator against my dick, through the thin skin separating the depths of her ass and the insides of her pussy. With his right hand free, he steadied himself by placing it on her left shoulder. She put her left leg on top of my left leg, so the back of her thigh was directly on top of my left thigh. This limited some of her ability to move herself up and down on my cock. So with a little pelvic rocking, on my part, I kept a movement going opposite her rhythm, to give more movement to the "in and out" motion my prick was enjoying.

With Kirby standing directly in front of Traci's left knee, she pulled him directly toward her, causing him to walk about a half step forward, placing his penis directly over her leg, with it pointing at her. Their foreheads were almost touching and they were almost breathing each others breath. I could tell they were both looking in each other's eyes; by the way their heads were positioned. She turned loose of his prick to apply some more slippery stuff to his shaft. She placed his large shaft on her thigh. This made the length of it look incredible. His balls were hanging down in front of her knee. With lube on her hand she again picked up his dick, that's when I saw that her hand would not fit all the way around his shaft.

After coating his shaft with lube, she laid it back down on her thigh. She reached forward, cupping her hand under his balls, and lifted them. She lightly pulling him forward, he took another short step. He was now so close to her, he was straddling her leg. She reached up with her right hand and held it out until it contacted the left side of his chest, to help support him, and to just touch his body. As she set his nuts down, they rested on her thigh and his dick head now almost touched her torso. With his balls and dick resting on her left leg, she started to rub his dick, the entire length. Slow at first.

With my dick inside her ass, I could feel the toy he was moving in and out, of her pussy make long strokes. It was such a strange sensation. I never realized how thin the skin is between the two inner passageways. The rhythm that he was moving her toy in and out of her was slower than the in and out motion of my cock. And the way she was stroking his dick, was faster than the other rhythms taking place. God...I was soon excited. The thought of her hand giving pleasure to him, and him giving pleasure to her was almost too intense. Traci looked over her shoulder at me and I leaned up. We kissed...a hot, hard, wet, kiss...not loving, not sensual...lustful, hard, consuming kisses. As we broke away from out kiss, she said, loud enough for Kirby to hear, "I want him inside me". I was so consumed with lust and erotic emotion I said "Yes, use the condom from the bag... yes." Knowing that with both of us inside of her, it would overwhelm her senses and push her into "sensory overload." With that said he reached for the condom in the bag as Traci continued to stroke his slippery dick.

She took the condom from him and un-wrapped it. As she did this, the motion of us fucking, stopped. I held still, as she placed her right leg up on top of my right leg. Spreading my legs, made her legs spread, giving Kirby access to her open slit. Kirby stepped between our legs, directly in front of Traci. She unrolled the condom down the length of his shaft, with another short movement forward, the head of Kirby's dick was at the opening to Traci's pussy. He put his hand on her shoulders as they both looked down. She took his sheath covered cock in her left hand and spread her outer vaginal lips with her right hand.

Kirby and Traci continued to look down, their heads were cheek to cheek, almost resting on each others shoulders, as they viewed her rub the head of his dick up and down the entire length of her slit, starting above her clit and not stopping until he came into contact with my shaft that was buried deep in her ass. Kirby took over now and moved his mushroom shaped head back up to her clit. With a side to side movement of his dick, Traci shuttered. He pushed his erect cock back down, and circled the opening of her vagina with the head of his dick. Making a series of "figure eights" he tempted and teased both of them.

I could feel Traci tense her muscles and draw in a deep breath of air as his cock began to enter her for the first time. I felt the passageway of her ass tighten as he began to fill her pussy, as he started to inch his way into her warm waiting body. She let out an "Uuuuuua" as his cock pushed even deeper. They were watching Traci's fingers lightly touch his shaft at the exact point were it was slowly disappearing inside of her. The fingers of her right hand kept her folds from interfering with the view but the little finger of that hand also touched his shaft as if in disbelief, that it was actually happening, or to just savor the moment for future memories. None the less, it was such an erotic site.

Kirby could not get full access to her, with her leaning up watching, as she reclined back on my chest, he drove his totally erect cock in her until the base of his dick was pressed into the lips of her pussy. She turned her head and we began kissing again. His hands still were placed on her shoulders to support his weight, penning her tight against my body. This made it impossible for me to move my pelvis. As my dick was stationary in Traci's ass, I could feel the length of Kirby's shaft press in to her pussy. She could hardly continue our kisses because of the moans coming from her lips. It was as if she could not remember we were kissing, as our tongues danced together. I could feel the rim of his dick head slide past my rim. Her skin between our shafts was tight, stretched to a shier membrane that let every ridge or vein be felt by me. I can only assume Kirby would feel my form once I would start moving, if I could move.

As Kirby pushed himself into Traci, it would move her whole body up toward my chest and as Kirby would withdraw his cock, her weight would settle her back down onto my lap. This, set up an erotic rhythm. As he would drive deeper, it would pull me out of her and as he would withdraw, my shaft would be plunged back into her body. All I had to do was lay there and enjoy all the sights, sounds and feelings. Our kisses totally stopped as she moaned at every movement, whether it was me or Kirby, whether it was a thrust in, or a movement out. To make the experience even hotter I reached around Traci and pushed her tee-shirt up to expose her breast with my left hand and I placed my right hand on her belly.

I could feel perspiration on her stomach. As my hand went lower I swear I could feel Kirby's dick bulge Traci's lower tummy as he would push into her. Their lower bellies came together as he would push into her, pressing my hand even harder onto her stomach. Then I knew for a fact I could feel his dick inside her, pressing up into her belly. As I passed the fingers of my left hand over her left nipple (her most sensitive one) I could feel a small contraction in her ass. I then held that breast in my hand. Making a circle with my thumb and forefinger around the base of her breast. I squeezed the base of her breast, making it protrude upward, as if offering the nipple to Kirby. He saw what I was doing and followed my lead. Kirby bent his head down, sucking Traci's nipple in his mouth. He held her nipple between his teeth and lightly gave it a quick series of bites, putting a little more pressure with each bite. This is the action it took to totally push Traci over the edge. Her entire pelvis, started repeated contractions, her anal opening, her pussy, the opening to her pussy, her anal canal, and all the muscles contracted and released over and over again. She tried to tell us she was beginning to cum as a massive orgasm ripped through her. But she couldn't speak, only "Uuuuu" and "Mmmyyyyyy" came from her clenched teeth.

As her orgasm began, I released the hold I had on her breast and moved both of my hands to the top of her shoulders to force her body down onto my dick. This changed the rhythm of the entire action of our double penetration of Traci's body. This caused both Kirby and I to be on an "IN" stroke at the same time and both on an "OUT" stroke together. This filled her lower body cavity to the maximum. She lost it!! She started shaking and using language that was indefinable. That's when I came. I could feel the sperm travel through my shaft and out the head. I came so hard I could feel my ass convulsing. The semen flowing though my cock was so intense, I could count six contractions and six times my balls pumped a stream of fluid deep into Traci's bowels. I thought I was going to pass out from all the sensations. Traci and I both stopped moving but Kirby continued long, deep, lingering, strokes in and out, in and out. I continued to feel the tingle of my orgasm from the movement of Kirby's dick. It was so... total!!

As Traci came, she was saying, "I...I...I...don't...don't...don't...can't...can't..." That's when between Kirby's movement and, my becoming-flaccid-dick, caused me to pull out of Traci's, now totally full of cum, ass. With them resting on top of me, Kirby made a few more thrusts before he started to withdraw from inside Traci. Traci was out of breath and still couldn't speak as she reached down and held the base of Kirby's shaft. As Kirby pulled out, she held the condom, so not to spill any fluids. As Kirby retracted the condom came off, into Traci's hand. His dick was still hard and glistening. She looked at the condom and it was empty, only a little "pre-cum" and some lubricant from earlier. The condom collapsed, flat.

From the way I was positioned, I saw none of this take place. All I heard was Traci say "you didn't cum?" Kirby said "No, but I NEED to, I want to." She looked back at me and said "I have got to have him back in me so he can finish." I said "go for it" And with her still on top of me, I reached down with one hand on each of her legs and lifted her knees toward her chest, because it was so damn kinky offering her to Kirby and helping him get good access to her pussy. I didn't know he was attempting to put the unrolled, used condom back on.

She was again kissing me as she let out a "Uuuugghh" when he entered her. He must have went all the way in, in one thrust. I could tell she wanted him to cum, by the way she had her hands on his chest. Her hands were palm open, on his chest, just below his nipples. Her fingers almost on the sides of his body and her thumbs were positioned so she could flick both his nipples with her thumbs. She started the nipple action on him and he rode her even harder. She was making noise on each "down stroke" that sounded like he was knocking the breath out of her. But we continued madly passionate kisses over her shoulder.

His hands back on her shoulders to support his weight and to keep him from laying on her. I knew that she had already cum twice and all she wanted was to have him get his rocks off and for him to be satisfied also. I felt a little useless because he had her legs on top of his forearms, and I didn't need to hold them up any more. I'm sure he was burying his dick to the limit with each stroke. I again reached around her with my left hand and found her nipple, I squeezed her nipple rather hard with my thumb and middle finger. I started rubbing and tapping on her squeezed nipple with my forefinger. She loves this. With her legs up in the air, like they were, I knew I could possibly get access to her clit with my right hand. I reached around and found her pubic hair-line. I eased my fingers down farther until I was at the top of her slit. I pressed her lower tummy lightly, but I couldn't really feel him inside her. ( I guess having me in her ass made a difference)

I found her clit and started a light pressure and an up and down wiggling action on it. I got an immediate reaction when I mixed this with the nipple rubbing. Kirby's stomach came into contact with the back of my hand some, but not much. As I massaged Traci's clit, I let my little finger travel on down to her opening were Kirby was entering her. I was at the top of the entrance to Traci's vagina, but there was no Kirby?? She stopped kissing me long enough to say, " He's fucking my ASS!!"

My god that was soo fucking exciting to me, Knowing Kirby was using my cum as a lubricant for the ass fucking he was giving Traci and knowing he was the only other person to be in her ass other than me. I started getting hard again. In between breaths and hard thrusts from Kirby, Traci said "his condom came off" as she motioned to the edge of the couch, to where the used condom laid. I was confused as to just how or when the removal of his condom took place and was going to protest. The thought of him fucking her "bareback" and in the ass, just about made me burst. In just a few more trusts of Kirby's cock in her ass, and my assault on her nipples and clit, Traci announced she was cumming again, This news, and her strumming his nipples, sent Kirby into an orgasm. By now I was fully erect again and any thought of objections were gone.

Kirby would almost withdraw all the way out of Traci before thrusting all the way into her as he started to cum. "Uuu...Uuu...Uuu." He made these noises as he would plunge back into her as if punishing her ass. He made about 10 more hard thrusts before he buried his dick "balls deep" in her and just held on and I am sure pumped the remainder of his cum deep into her ass.

His legs were trembling as he stood there. They were both out of breath like they had just completed a marathon... and I guess they just did.

As we all laid there motionless, Traci could feel his dick "twitching" inside of her, and as his erect penis began to grow flaccid she could feel him start to slip from her anal opening one last time. We were all wet with sweat, slippery stuff, and cum. Cum leaked from her ass as he withdrew from her, running down her ass cheek to my lap. Kirby got up, his dick almost soft now with a few small gobs of his cum smeared over it.

He didn't hesitate as he grabbed the phone and checked to see when the last "airport shuttle" left the motel. He only had time to barely wipe himself off, and put on his shoes before he left, it was 11:25 pm. Kirby not really knowing what to say, just said "Wow...I gotta go" and he walked out the door, turned around, came back in and kissed Traci, then turned and left.

I wanted to be inside Traci one more time, I laid her on the couch, climbed between her legs and entered her. She was very accepting and wet. She rubbed my nipples and told me how "good it hurt." to have both of us, in her at the same time. She described how the stretching feeling from both of our cocks made her openings hurt. She told me as I pushed my dick into her it was forcing cum out of her ass on my "down strokes". But it wasn't until she started telling me how it felt to have Kirby's naked dick inside of her...how she could actually feel his cum as it exited out the end of his shaft, how she could feel the extra lubricant his cum added to her anal passage, that I came my second and final time of the evening. We went and laid down on the clean sheets of the bed, we didn't bathe until the next morning.

Kirby must have smelled like SEX as he got on the plane. Kirby did talk about our evening, at a later date, but all he said was, that was the first "sexual experience" he had had outside his marriage.

Please don't be too critical of our story, I have tender feelings. But do comment if you want. I have a few stories from my point of view if interested.

Traci : )

12