Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

Ryan was wary of the Corporal changing her mind and causing trouble, so he first forced her to crawl up to Annette on her hands and knees. Once in position, he cuffed her wrists together in front, before securing the spreader bar - already tethered to Melissa's ankles - to the foot of the bed. This way, her freedom was restricted, but still able to reach Annette's smaller tits and toy with her very sensitive nipples.

At the moment, Melissa was doing just that with Annette's titties. In fact, she was going all out to leave an impression on the helpless Cadet. Head buried between those flawless spread legs, Melissa was kissing and licking her inner thighs, bushy snatch, tugging on her pussy lips, teasing out the sensitive clit, and using her tongue as a battering ram on Annette's love tunnel.

Naturally, the rookie policewoman was mortified at first, but Melissa's experience at pleasing other women and her relentless assault proved more than enough to turn the tide. Annette was now panting hard, her bound hands clenched into hard fists, sub-consciously humping herself to meet the redhead, pushing as far the ropes would go.

By design, Melissa's gorgeous ass and pussy were on full display, swinging invitingly in the air while her tongue was getting the workout. Ryan strolled around to study closely Melissa's dripping cunt. The vibrator might have stretched her some, but it would be a good change of pace for him after Annette's tight pussy. With his fingers working her clit, he teased the redhead with one long, continuous lick from her pussy, all the way up to her puckered hole.

Despite - or in spite - of her previous orgasms, Melissa was ready for more.

The former linebacker took his half-length meat pole and traced his throbbing head at her entrance, encouraged by the slick juices and heat greeting him. With a grunt, he wrapped his hands around her hips and pushed deep into the Corporal, relishing the way her wet cunt enveloped him.

"I didn't say stop, cunt." The redhead gasped at being filled by the hot cock, but at Ryan's command, immediately resumed her vicious tongue attack on the writhing cadet. What Melissa failed to realize was the order was actually directed at her blonde roommate, Lieutenant Samantha Dawson.

Samantha showed a brief look of wonderment and jealousy at her roommate, before scurrying to resume her steamy striptease.

Ryan was assuming another risk that would have upset Cammy. But he assumed correctly that the Lieutenant was coerced and motivated enough to follow his orders. Before taking Melissa back to rejoin the others, Ryan took his carefully-selected collection of Samantha's lingerie - six pairs of her hottest panties and three pieces of skimpy nighties - and threw them at the chair-bound woman.

"Listen, slut." He growled at her, his fingers honing in on her exposed pussy. He lowered his voice so the cadet could not hear. "You are gonna do what I tell you, or your secrets are out."

She gaped at him in a curious and questioning manner, unable to reply coherently with Cammy's emerald green panties - soaked with the brunette's juices - stuffed in her mouth. The gag replacement was Samantha's personal "reward" for her cooperation.

"I'm a-untie you, and you'll dance for me - in these." He stated simply, holding up a pair of her "berry-pink" G-string - essentially a sheer triangle attached to a spaghetti-like elastic waistband - with one finger to make his point.

"You try anything - I mean ANYTHING - and you get to watch those two suffer, then I'll upload your videos online. Got it?"

Like Melissa, Samantha quickly went along with Ryan's wishes.

Outfitted with a key-locked collar on her neck, similar to the one her roommate was wearing, Samantha watched passively as Ryan took the other end of the collar chain to her seven-foot-tall, solid wood wardrobe. She was puzzled as to his intent, until he looped the chain around the metal bar where her clothes once hung, now strewed the ground. Once Ryan cut away the rope binding her feet and wrists, he pulled the Lieutenant to her feet, in front of the opened wardrobe, finally tethering the neck collar to the chain.

The Lieutenant soon realized she was only able to move around in a space of less than two square feet. The neck collar neatly prevented her from moving beyond that.

Ryan watched the naked cop test out the limits of his simple restraint, and he was pleased with the results. It would be of no benefit for the Lieutenant to pull down on the entire armoire, since the three-hundred pounds weight toppling on her would do her far more harm. Her limbs were free, but she would not stand a chance with him at hand-to-hand combat, and everything else was out of her reach - with the exception of those hand-picked panties and lingerie.

"There." As a final touch, he selected the "Club" playlist on her music player, filling the bedroom with dance mixes from Samantha's collection. "Time for some action, Lieutenant." He said, after kissing the policewoman on her gagged lips. He waved his gun over the pile of sexy underwear at her feet.

"Remember what I said - you'll regret it, if you try anything. I'm gonna get Melissa now. Put on a good show for us, Lieutenant, and make sure to... pleasure yourself."

By the time Ryan returned with Melissa in tow, Samantha had wiggled herself into a tiny G-string and a black sheer "babydoll" satin piece she bought from France. She did not dare to touch the pantyhose knotted around her head. Instead, she waited for her hulky captor to return before seductively rolling her lingerie up past her nipples, snapping the bow-decorated straps on her shoulders with her thumbs. Staring dreamily into his eyes, she licked her fingertips, then began to cradle and massage her own breasts, while her body swayed back and forth to the dance beats.

As she performed, Samantha knew both of her fellow hostages were watching too. The Cadet, whom she had never met before, was far too embarrassed to stare directly, but her roommate/casual lover was very fixated with her raunchy moves. Melissa held her gaze at Samantha until their kidnapper pushed her head-first between the cute Asian's legs.

Since then, the Lieutenant have had an audience of one, whose piercing stare rarely left her, even as he settled into an unhurried pace with Melissa, his stiff cock pumping in and out of the moaning redhead.

Samantha's pink nightie was hanging below her bouncing tits now, as two of her fingers tugged aside the matching pink lace thong, in a mission to stroke her clit. With the flimsy crotch piece drenched, Samantha's juices were starting to drip down her thighs.

"Fuck." Ryan groaned, intoxicated by the sight of the gorgeous blonde frigging herself with abandon. In a total spontaneous move, he pulled out of Melissa's soppy hole and turned to the Lieutenant, his cock leading the way.

Eyes shut, Samantha was engrossed with her fingers pumping deep within her, even as she tended to her bare tits and erect nipples with her free hand. But those sapphire blue eyes flew open when her wrist was suddenly seized, and her juicy digits yanked out of her cunt.

All she saw was a very naked Ryan towering over her. Without warning, his rock-hard member took over where her fingers used to be, filling her completely. The blonde cop moaned approvingly behind her panties gag, her free hands and arms instantly wrapping around his broad and hardened shoulders, pressing their scorching bodies together.

"I'm still gonna cum all over your lezzie roommate." Ryan informed his willing hostage, as he fucked her hard. She mewed a protest, taking the statement as a personal challenge. She took his hands and guided them to her firm ass cheeks, waited for him to cup them, then leapt into his arms so he could push that much deeper into her. As he continued to drill her, Samantha's legs dangled in mid-air, her gagged lips dabbling in his face and hair.

Then, just as quickly as it began, Samantha was brought down, and he pulled out of her. Her quivering legs barely kept her from collapsing, but his hand continued to push down on her head, until she was on her knees. The collar tugged at her throat, but she knew what needed to be done when he presented his juicy, pulsating shaft in her face.

Her hands reached for the knot behind her head, but he effortlessly tugged free the pair of black pantyhose, adding to her perverse neck adornment. His thumb and forefinger dug into her mouth, extracting Cammy's thoroughly sodden pair of panties. Samantha quickly licked her chops, hesitated for the briefest of moments when she realized she was about to taste herself, but dove in anyway to fill her entire oral orifice with his glistening cock.

Samantha imagined tasting Annette and Melissa's pussy on his thick rod, exciting her even more. As her tongue twirled around his head, she carefully cupped his balls and teased them with her fingernails, sending him into a frenzy. Her delicate fingers slid up his pole, stroking the length of his shaft when she was not sucking.

"Oh shit..." He exclaimed, watching - and very much feeling - the skilled and desperate State Police Lieutenant pushing him closer and closer. The lewd devouring of his meat and the impeccable massaging of his sensitive head were proving to be too much...

"You fucking whore!" He hollered, pulling her bopping head away from his tightening sacs just in time. "No no. This is for HER." Ryan stated with authority, leaving the busty blonde to stare blankly with her mouth agape. She watched in shock as he strolled back to Melissa's swinging ass.

The luscious redhead obviously felt Ryan's absence, but was too occupied with her wilting partner to protest. She discovered her tongue was almost able to reach Annette's anus, so she was labouring to reach the new forbidden fruit. Melissa did turn her head when she felt Ryan's massive palms resting on her rump again.

"OW!!" She cried into Annette's pussy, when he smacked her hard on her meaty bottom.

"Shut up and keep licking." He directed, varying the intensity of his spanking. "You," Ryan turned to the neglected Lieutenant. After putting Annette's ripped up Calvin Klein's underwear to his face, he tossed them over to the kneeling blonde, next to Cammy's sodden pair.

"Put those in your mouth, then you can cum."

Sulking at the absence of Ryan's rod, Samantha pouted as she cramped the used panties into her mouth, and with some difficulty, snapped the pantyhose enforcement back over her bulging cheeks. Once finished, her hands shot back to her aching pussy, with two fingers rubbing her clit and three other ones thrusting inside.

"Come on, Corporal. What the fuck, you need a strap-on or something?" He taunted the redhead, who had Annette on the brink but couldn't quite finish the job. Staring at her reddening ass, Ryan took his cock and slid it along the crack between her cheeks, then plunged into her dripping pussy once again.

"Yeah. This is all for you, Corporal."

Samantha's bedroom was now a chorus of bass beats, coupled with sharp grunts and gasps of pleasure. In an undeclared race to orgasm, it was actually the young Asian cop who took first place, surrendering to her supervisor's deep tongue probe, with her fingernails scraping over her nipples. She came hard, cumming over another woman's face for the first time in her life.

Melissa came a close second, overjoyed at the sudden gush of heat and feminine cream from the shuddering cadet. She shook in pleasure too, setting off the first of several waves of intense orgasms.

Against all odds, Ryan was the last to cum. Samantha's own experienced fingers easily finished her off, even as she longed for Ryan's awesome physique. Still on her knees, she arched back in delight, flooding her overworked digits and leaving copious amount of juice all over her bedroom carpet.

"Fucking cop..." Ryan cried just before his scrotum tightened, and he unloaded into the redhead. He did not realize nor cared that his hot stream set off a third wave of orgasm through the Corporal. Instead, he was determined to leave his mark in her ass too. As he was spilling his seed, he pulled out and aimed at her other inviting hole. With both thumbs pulling around the mark, Ryan easily expanded his target, and watched her tightening anus absorb a portion of his thick semen.

"Shit." He sighed, after a full minute of just heavy breathing, when both captor and captives were all basking in their afterglow.

"Is everyone having a helluva good time or what?"

***

Back in the State Police Archives office, Val eyed the timer on her phone nervously. A full three minutes have elapsed since she left her boss in the warehouse. Their plan was for her to locate the box containing all the evidence from Escobar's lawyer and vacant the room in under two minutes.

So much for that estimate, Val thought. Her earpiece was in place, but there was no use in rushing Cammy, who would certainly ask for assistance if needed-

Val was gazing emptily at the clerk's computer screen, so by the time she realized the office doors had swung open, the two visitors were already inside the office.

Her heart thumping hard, Val was about to tell them Archives was closed for maintenance, when the woman in the sharp black business suit put her black laptop bag on a chair, her attention instantly drawn to the four surveillance monitors mounted above the Archives warehouse entrance.

"Who is in there?" She demanded with authority, in a sharp British accent. Val turned to her, only to be drawn to the identification card clipped to her belt, next to the apple-green "VISITOR: ELEVATED SECURITY CLEARANCE" badge. The woman's own identification had the federal bureau's logo above the large blue "FBI" letters, followed by her picture and "Special Agent Natasha Cole" underneath.

Oh shit!! Val screamed in her mind, scrambling to recall Cammy's briefing: "... according to Agent Koch, the lead FBI investigator, Natasha Cole, is flying in from D.C. and will be examining the evidence herself. Jessica said she was tough as nails, a total bitch. She's on assignment from Scotland Yards and the Interpol. She's due to arrive at ten in the morning, and a FBI lab technician will be flying in too. A conference call is set for two o'clock with the various agencies..."

Yet it was only eight-thirty in the morning.

Val glanced over at the black-and-white TV screens. Cammy was shown on two of them, moving purposely between the aisles. Disabling the surveillance recording was among the first things she did after sitting down at the computer, but Val never noticed the live feed on the monitors, likely there for the benefit of the posted guard.

But now, it was FBI lead investigator who was staring intently at Cammy through the screens.

To Val, it looked as though her boss had located their target. Cammy was pulling out a box from the shelves. Though she was still in range of the cameras, her actions were not apparent.

"Who entered?" The FBI agent repeated, shooting a quick look at Val.

The imposter policewoman was scrambling for an answer, when the uniformed Trooper trailing the English cop spoke up: "Is it Corporal Holms...?" Val cringed at the screen by the warehouse entrance, where the name of the previously-scanned pass card was shown.

Their meticulously planned operation was falling apart, right in front of her eyes.

"That's... odd. I... thought Melissa is on patrol." The State Trooper offered. "I mean, I saw her leaving with one of the cadets last night." The FBI agent's eyebrows shot up at the latest revelation.

"It's hard to tell for sure, but that -" The escort policewoman stared long and hard at the pixelated figure on the screen. "- doesn't really look like Melissa."

Val grabbed the brim of her police cap and looked up behind her fake glasses. She could not read the woman's State Police ID, but her blue "VISITOR ESCORT" badge was very noticeable. Thankfully, both women was far too concentrated on the surveillance monitors to examine the faux brunette seated behind the desk.

The young criminal stood up, brushing her hair back and activating her earpiece in one motion. Much to her horror, she heard only static - there must be too much interference inside. Val quickly pocketed her phone.

"The Corporal just came in. Said she was checking in evidence." Valerie stated casually, hoping the stress in her voice was not too obvious.

"Something's not right. Open this door. Now." The federal agent commanded, her honey-brown eyes fixated on the blurred figure on the screen. Val looked over to the agent's designated escort, who nodded in agreement.

"Yes ma'am"

Val got her first good look at the two ladies. Natasha Cole stood taller than her, and Val guessed she was in her early-thirties. Natasha's determined stare left the impression of coldness, but Val was secretly admiring the British woman's walnut brown, shoulder-length hair alongside her striking features, imagining her toned body under the conservative business suit and pencil skirt set. Natasha left her blazer open, showing off a crisp, white collared blouse underneath. There was also a holstered weapon under the open jacket, next to her FBI credentials.

Her State Trooper escort, in contrast, was an all-American blonde. Though in full police uniform like Val, she did not wear her police cap, so her braided ponytail trailed whenever she turned. Younger than her British counterpart, the three stripes on her shoulders indicated she too, was a Corporal. She's a pretty one too, Val thought. Likely not as full-bosomed as the FBI agent or Corporal Holms, but she was very fit and trim as well. Her photo ID card identified her as Robin Bailey.

Keeping her head down, the uniformed young woman hurried to the doors, and passed the two access cards belonging to the guard and the clerk over the scanner quickly, hoping the visitors would not notice.

They did not, and Val silently breathed a sigh of relief when the Corporal also failed to note the absence of the security guard. Val was also hoping Cammy would hear the noisy hiss of the doors opening, but there were no guarantees. By the time the doors swung open, the Special Agent was already holding her black Glock 26 in both hands. She kept the weapon pointed down, her thumb hovering the safety release, and scurried into the warehouse.

"Agent Cole! You're not authorized to use your weapon here!" An alarmed Corporal Bailey called out, but her hushed voice barely made it over the sound of the whirling fans.

"You have a security breach, Corporal! Our prime suspect is here. Call backup immediately and initiate lockdown procedures." Agent Cole turned to reply ominously, before jogging deeper into the warehouse.

"What?? How can that be-"

Val trailed purposefully behind, cursing at herself as she switched off the monitors. After making sure the coast was clear, she stepped into the warehouse too, just as the double doors closed on their own. Val's mind twirled as she eyed the suddenly lonesome Corporal...

"Agent Cole!" The Corporal half-heartedly chased the FBI agent, but halted when she turned a corner and disappeared into the rows of tall shelves. She threw her hands up in the air, and turned to face an approaching Val.

"Call security. Tell them we have a security breach. Suspect is a white female, in uniform, claimed to be Corporal Holms. Let them know Special Agent Cole and I are in pursuit. After the call, draw your weapon and guard the exit. If she comes out, stop whoever came in as Corporal Holms, but be very careful. You got that?"

Val nodded, keen to have an excuse to draw out Annette Lin's M&P 9mm handgun. "Yes ma'am. What's going on here, exactly?"

"I don't know... Cadet..." The blonde fumed, spotting no ranks on Val's uniform. "What's your name again?"

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers