Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

Together, they lifted the crate into the cargo area and strapped down the box. Wasting little time, the leader of the Cobra Crew started the vehicle, while Val tapped furiously on her phone.

"Text sent." Valerie announced as the vehicle rounded up the ramp. The women put on their shades as Cammy navigated the SUV through the lot, slowing just enough to pass through the opened exit gate, having received clearance through Samantha's transponder.

As they drove past the uninterested guards, Val glanced over at her smartphone. The first of seven explosions would be taking place... in seconds. It would be another eight confusing minutes before a lockdown was ordered, halting all incoming and outgoing traffic from State Police Headquarters.

"Romeo. Yes, that's an affirmative. LEAVE THE FUCK NOW." Cammy was on the phone with Ryan. "What- no, NO, I don't give a shit who you-! Just- secure the others and go... Yes, rendezvous at Camp Echo. GO!!"

"Is everything okay?" Val looked over at her boss, her thoughts on her beau.

"'I can take any one of 'em, right?'" Cammy mocked in a deep voice, rolling her eyes as she repeated his burning inquiry. "He's totally gonna take Cadet Lin. Yellow fever."

"I think not." Val smiled. "It's gonna be-"

***

"Get up, Lieutenant. You and I, we going for a ride." Ryan exhaled, taking up Samantha by her arms, right after putting on his clothes. In contrast, the blonde was barely covered in a white sheer slip, and the red t-back thong she wore underneath could hardly be more visible.

"Mmmmpphh-" She cried into her panties gag, as he roughly jerked her arms behind her, binding them with zipties.

"Sorry we have to leave you behind, Troopers -" He told the two policewomen bound side-by-side on Samantha's bed, as he ran around the bedroom to collect the camera, weapons and some of Samantha's intimates he was keeping as his prize. He threw everything into the duffel bag.

"- but I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun before you're found."

Melissa and Annette moaned into their rubber ball and panties gag, respectively, feeling the familiar stirring brought on by the simultaneous assaults on their body: Samantha's nylon hose draped over their heads; Samantha's wet and worn thongs shoved under their noses beneath the pantyhose; colorful, jumbo-sized paper clips latched on to their erect nipples; two fresh and lengthy cucumbers, one buried in each of their vaginas; vibrating wands tied to their waists, buzzing over their clits; and last but not least, bullet-headed baby carrots that invaded their rear holes.

Ryan was quite proud of himself for exploiting Samantha and Melissa's household items, particularly the use of vegetables he found in the fridge.

It was with much reluctance he left the two State Troopers behind. Ryan left them with a final parting gift - a trail of his saliva all over their cheeks and tits.

"Thank you for your excellent public service today, Troopers." He smirked, after hoisting Samantha over his shoulder and grabbing the duffel bag. He was running toward the side door now, hoping the extra minutes spent on creatively securing the policewomen would not come at the expense of his freedom - or his life.

***

Even as the half-naked Lieutenant Samantha Dawson was being bundled out of her house by her abductor, Field Commander Thomas Everette was racing closer and closer to her.

At the moment, however, the Field Commander was no longer pre-occupied with the Lieutenant. No, his mind was reeling at how quickly everything had gone to hell in a handbasket. That certainly was not the case when he snuck out of headquarters, determined to soothe things over with Samantha.

But signs of trouble appeared about five minutes into his drive, when his police radio began to gawk non-stop about "serious incident" and "evacuation" at Division One. In the following series of confusing messages, Everette thought he heard "explosions", but nobody was making any sense.

It took another five minutes before he could reach his secretary, who started ranting about numerous "contained explosions" in the Archives warehouse.

"It's a zoo down here, Tom. They're finally establishing crisis protocols now. But Senior Team is wondering where the hell you are. I told them you had an emergency at home, but you better come back..."

Cursing profusely, he made a U-turn and threw on the emergency lights and sirens in his unmarked sedan, as his secretary continued to fill him in. "... first responders putting out small fires in Archives. No casualties reported, but initial reports say we've lost a ton of evidence..."

Everette felt a chill down his spine. Uncounted cases were in jeopardy... including...

"Oh fuck... Stacey, do we know where the fires started?" He was trying to picture the aisle where they placed the Escobar / Cobra Crew USB sticks...

"... they can't do a full assessment til' the Bomb Squad gives the all-clear, but god knows how long it will take to clear Archives. Building's evacuated but there's a lockdown too, so everyone is out here in the lot... they had to evac the prisoners, and one of them tried to escape... oh it's just a mess, Tom... wait, wait, hold on."

"OK," Everette's secretary returned on the line. "The first responders reported that there was no one in the Archives. But the clerk and guard are unaccounted for. And the FBI agent and Corporal Bailey aren't there either..."

"Wait, Stacey, what FBI agent? You mean Agent Cole is here already??"

"Didn't you see her? Bailey was escorting her, they came to see you, and I saw you in your office..."

"What, no! I must've stepped away." Everette replied curtly, picturing his multiple ventures into the bathroom - to text Samantha, among other things. Another thought crossed his mind. "Oh no, did they go to Archives?"

"Probably, since Agent Cole was insisting... Oh my god, do you think they- hold on, sir. What-? You sure, Carson? Yes, sir, I'll let him know-" Everette could hear an animated but muffled conversation in the background.

"Tom, Captain Bernard just said Lieutenant Dawson and Corporal Holms' passcards were used to access Archives this morning, just before the explosions-"

"Samantha and Melissa? What?!!" Everette's ears perked up at the mention of some very familiar names.

"Yes, Tom, they can't locate Holms and her patrol partner either, but their cruiser is back in the garage..."

Everette's secretary pressed on breathlessly with more details, but the Commander had zoned out - and hit a moment of clarity.

"The motherfuckers...! The Cobra Crew knew about the USB keys... and they've got Samantha!!" The Field Commander exclaimed, his mind revving hard, putting together the pieces. He cursed again, this time for allowing his superiors to withdraw the security detail from Samantha's place.

But how-? He was just with her a couple of hours ago! Everette thought bitterly.

The Field Commander threw his car into another U-turn, cutting off oncoming traffic.

"Commander? What did you just say?" His secretary inquired.

"Get Field Commander Hall on the line. Yes, NOW, Stacey!" He fumed and shut off the annoying sirens, leaving the flashing lights on. It was another couple of agonizing minutes before someone came on the line. "Hall? Hall, this is Everette... no, I'm NOT coming back. No, fuck, listen!! It's the Cobra Crew! They got a hold of Dawson- yes, yes!! Absolutely, probably Holms and her partner too. That's how their passes were used!! The Lieutenant and Corporal share the same house... Yes. Yes!! I'm heading there now, give me some backup... yes, I know Archives is fucked up, but maybe the Crew is still there... Woah ssshhhit-!!"

Horns blared as two cars swerved to avoid Everette's sedan, as he sailed through a red. He decided he needed the sirens after all.

"No, I'm ok," He gulped. "Yes, I'm en-route, like... five minutes ETA. No, I don't know if they're still there, but if they do, I'll need the Emergency Response Team- what do you mean- lockdown..? Fuck, let our own SWAT team out!! Okay, okay, whatever, call West Port PD, I don't give a shit, just give me some backup!! Here is the address..."

The sedan roared forward, racing past slowed traffic. To Everette's pleasant surprise, a West Port City Police Department cruiser actually joined the Field Commander minutes later. The two vehicles turned into Samantha's cul-de-sac, just in time for Everette to see a Mercedes SUV speeding towards them. It looked as though it just LEFT Samantha's driveway.

The driver of the SUV saw the incoming police cars - and whipped out a badass-looking gun, pointing it at the Field Commander through the opened window. Everette instinctively ducked, and just in time, with a series of intense booms followed. He screamed while pieces of his windshield and engine flew about - heavy calibre bullets were turning his car into Swiss cheese.

The Field Commander slammed on the brakes, swerving on its side, placing himself on the path of the oncoming vehicle. He jolted forward when he crashed into the curb, but the seatbelts held him in his seat. Ignoring the bruises forming on his chest, Everette freed his Glock semi-automatic from the holster. The SUV also screeched to a halt - and two more bullets passed through the smoky cabin. Blindly, the Commander returned fire twice, without hitting anything, and scampered out of the car.

He saw the two city cops follow his lead to block the road, running now to retrieve their shotguns from the trunk. Everette kept his head down, all the while angrily waving away the neighbors who were showing up at their windows. With a deep breath, he came up with his Glock, fully intending to empty his clip into the driver's side.

But the Field Commander froze when he saw a scantily-clad - and very scared - Samantha Dawson in the SUV. The muscle-bound male driver had his trunk-like arm wrapped around Samantha's neck, pulling her into his chest - and was holding that huge pistol - a Desert Eagle - at her head.

"She's fucking DEAD if anyone gets in the way!!" The driver shouted, loud enough for the whole street to hear.

"Give it up, you can't-"

"Toss the guns or she's DEAD!" Ryan yelled, ensuring the Field Commander had a clear sight of the gun barrel digging into Samantha's cheeks. He also made sure Everette saw him roughly squeeze her right tit through the thin lingerie.

"LOSE THE GUNS, MOTHERFUCKERS!! NOW!!"

The eyes of the two State Police colleagues - and illicit lovers - met. Samantha's gorgeous blue eyes pleaded silently with the Field Commander. Everette knew he had no choice, even though they were trained to contain the suspect in a hostage situation. He couldn't put Samantha at risk...

"Don't hurt her!!" He shouted, putting his Glock on the pavement and backed off. "Stand down, fellas, that's an order!!" The pale-faced Commander gestured to the two West Port City officers. Their mouths were hung open at the sight of the striking hostage, but eventually lowered their shotguns to the ground.

With a triumphant smile, Ryan backed up the SUV, and drove around the Everette's smoking sedan by rumbling on to driveways and lawns, plowing over flower beds and toppling lawn ornaments along the way.

When the Mercedes came up to the black-and-white West Port City police cruiser, Ryan coolly pulled out a H&K MP5 submachine gun, and accurately emptied the 30-round magazine into the engine and tires. That instantly dropped the vehicle, sending the officers diving for cover.

The policemen watched helplessly as the SUV turned the corner and sped away from view.

Everette, his hands shaking, gestured at the city cops, breaking them from their trance. "Setup a parameter around that house, and don't touch anything until the Bomb Squad gets here!" They started toward Samantha's bungalow, shotguns raised. Everette reached between the broken glasses and pulled out the radio from his sedan.

"All units, this is Field Commander- oh FUCK THIS!!" He screamed in frustration, when he realized the car radio was out of commission.

***

By the time Everette dialled back to Commander Hall to order an APB on the Mercedes and won the debate to setup a two-mile cordon, Ryan had already arrived at the transit parking garage a mile away from Samantha's place. With a blanket thrown over his docile hostage, the captor carefully followed the ramp up the concrete structure, to the spot where he left the Crew's minivan hours earlier.

His heartbeat returning to normal again, Ryan kept his eyes peeled for the authorities, but none was around. He duly noted the surveillance cameras in the building, but he didn't have to worry about those. By the time their steps are re-traced, they would be long gone. After making sure the coast was clear, he transferred Samantha and his stuff into the van.

"That was close, wasn't it? Now shut up-" Ryan told his captive, taking all the liberties he wanted while securing her to a seat, paying special attention to her hefty globes and erect nipples. "We're gonna have so much fun together, I promise." He smiled, wrapping a blindfold over her teary sapphire blue eyes.

Ryan dropped her seat back and threw the blanket over her bound form - after massaging her juicy pussy lips. Returning to the abandoned Mercedes, he poured fire accelerate all over the seats and setup an igniter to start a spark, as soon as someone opened the door.

A final squeeze of Samantha's irresistible titties later, Ryan drove out of the garage. The streets were now flooding with law enforcement - watching from behind his shades, a wary Ryan counted cops from at least four jurisdictions, plus a couple of choppers overhead. Traffic was slowing to a crawl ahead of him, and Ryan found themselves approaching a hastily-setup checkpoint.

His heartbeat raised sharply at the sight of half-dozen heavily armed West Port City SWAT team members, but no one showed any interest at the unassuming, seven-passenger Dodge with the tinted windows. Ryan stared right into the eyes of one of the uniforms, who impatiently waved him through the checkpoint.

"There are cops everywhere, Lieutenant! Wonder who they're looking for, huh?" Ryan taunted his prisoner.

The blindfolded Samantha groaned into her gag.

***

As Ryan prudently weaved his way out of the gridlocked city, Cammy had completed their journey, putting the white Ford SUV into park. She turned to her smiling passenger, and their sweet lips locked up passionately. Val, usually the fiery one, found herself pinned to her seat as Cammy's tongue darted into her mouth.

"Oohh- mmm- Cam-" was all Val could manage, as her boss' hands descended on her firm breasts, massaging them through the State Police uniform shirt.

"Thanks for saving my ass back at the station." Cammy chuckled, finally releasing a flustered Val from her grip. "Way to take out two cops all by your pretty self."

"Well. If that's what THAT'S for, then I think I deserve way more than THAT." Val breathed in her sultry voice, deciding to push her luck. To her delight, Cammy responded with a smile.

"We'll see about that. How about we tend to our special guest first?"

"Oooh, I can't wait to get my hands on that FBI cunt."

"Neither can I, hun. Neither can I."

Both women smiled and licked their chops.

***

Almost an hour later, far away from the chaos in West Port City, Ryan had 2Pac's "All Eyez on Me" pumping in the van. It was easy to locate the abandoned factory chosen by Cammy as their rendezvous point, "Camp Echo". As he drove into the cargo bay, the former linebacker beamed at the sight of his bubbly girlfriend, who had been monitoring his progress through her phone. As soon as he arrived, Val trotted out to guide him deep into the one-time processing plant.

Val had changed out of the State Police uniform, looking scrumptious in a skin-tight, sleeveless sundress that barely came down to her thighs. Ryan gaped at her, like a schoolboy with a crush on his hot teacher, not knowing where to focus - her flawless shoulders, her busty cleavage, or the black thong peeking out from between her perfect legs as she scuttled down the stairs.

"I knew it. I knew you'd take this slut." Val laughed as Ryan lifted the blindfolded Lieutenant Dawson from the van. The couple ignored their hostage and embraced one another. They kissed madly, their faces pressed together, as an insatiable Ryan reached around to feel up Val's legs, and his palm enclosed around her sexy ass.

"Mmm-mmm." Val licked her chops, savouring the musk of other women on his face. "You've been a busy boy, haven't you?"

"All in a day's work." He laughed. "And man, what a day!"

"Ahh... but the day's not done." A giddy Val was glowing with excitement. She beckoned him with a seductive smile and a curled forefinger.

"Grab your stuff and come with me, big boy. We have a surprise for you."

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers