Cock Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The huge, protruding veins that ran along his giant shaft had her body on fire. She had blown about twenty boys her age and none of them had a cock that had veins like this. Not only were their penises puny in comparison to the massive cock of her Principal, theirs were almost silk-like. What her sixty eight year old black Principal had was truly a cock.

Her tongue would go up one side then she would open her mouth as wide as she could to take in his grapefruit sized cockhead. She would take her time sucking the enormous crow for a few minutes, looking up at him slyly then trail down the left side of his towering, black shaft.

This went on for over an hour and during that time her pussy exploded three times from being so turned on by his freakish cock and the wild maze of protruding veins.

Teen's cumming just from sucking his cock was no surprise to him anymore. He knew they all had experienced giving blow-jobs to their boyfriends, a few even told him that they were fucking their boyfriend's fathers and that they didn't compare to his massive size.

He also knew his cock, especially being black and huge triggered something in their tight, young, white pussies that none of their little-dicked, white boyfriends ever could.

"Fuck you're sexy," he said in a heated voice as he watched her in the mirrors as she flicked her tongue across his huge shaft then pumped her hands up and down, while twisting her palms in an effort to massage every inch of his huge cock.

His moaning and saying," fuck or Oh fuck," each time her tong ran up the sides of his cock turned her on like crazy. Knowing she was pleasing her black Principal meant everything in the world to her.

'God. if I didn't want to fuck this huge cock so bad, I'd suck it all night,' she thought to herself heatedly as she pumped up and down his menacing black shaft with a devoted passion to please every fat inch.

"Oh fuck," he groaned in a deep voice from the pleasures of her tongue slithering up the sides of his giant cock shaft.

His groaning caused her to look up at him slyly and flick the tip of her tongue across his grapefruit, sized cock head.

She played with his giant cock without any concern for time, consumed by his shocking size, and her desperation to please him and bring him off. His moans of pleasure, telling her how sexy she was filled the air and added a sexy background while she played with his monstrous cock. She was consumed with lust as her body was on fire from pumping, kissing and sucking such a giant cock.

As she licked his massive shaft she felt his hands roam up the backs of her stockings and go over her ass. She was groaning like crazy from the touch of his skilled hands. At times he would run his fingers between her long pussy lips and even reach over and spread her ass cheeks to look at her open cunt in the mirror.

"So nice baby. Great head, sexy," he groaned as he watched her worship his huge cock.

"Oh fuck. I just want to please you, Mr. Styles," she said in a hot, throaty voice..."I know you fuck all the time."

"Baby you just moved to the top of the list, and I haven't even got inside your sexy pussy yet," he groaned.

The thought of his monster cock buried in her pussy turned her on like crazy. She began kissing his immense shaft from the base to the huge cockhead.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

It was like nothing she ever experienced. Thrills were shooting through her body every second. It was as if she was possessed by some tribal ritual.

"I just want to worship this great big cock," she groaned as she looked up at him devotedly.

As he watched her pump him up and down he saw the look of deep passion on her face as her hands twisted then reversed her palms in an effort to please every inch of his huge shaft.

He saw what he had seen in every white, teenage girl he had fucked which was a lust and devotion; something so primal. He knew his massive cock was something these young, white teens had never seen before; certainly not from their boyfriends. This fact was what gave him a deep-seeded pleasure.

Of the hundreds of teens he fucked this one was absolutely 'Pure Sex,' he thought to himself as he watched her with rapt attention. He could see the high arch in her left foot that was planted on the tile floor while she pumped him. The arch in her foot made the effect of her pumping him even sexier. After a few minutes his breathing got deeper and his moaning heavier.

"Very nice baby," he groaned in a deep voice as his huge balls began to slide-up into his massive shaft, as a precursor to the staggering thing that was about to happen.

His giant shaft began to expand so wide that she thought it was going to fall out of her hand. She knew he was going to cum, and was going wild in anticipation of making it explode. She had been stroking and sucking his cock for over an hour. No boyfriend had ever lasted more than two minutes.

"You know whats gonna happen, don't you baby?" he said in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck," she said panting," can't wait."

"You heard how I cum?" he said more as a statement already knowing how she would.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned as her palms slid up and down his throbbing shaft," I heard all the stories about how hard you cum," she paused," and how hard you fuck.

"That's good baby," he moaned, " no surprises."

Looking up at him with a glazed look of lust on her face she said, " And I heard how you can fuck all night."

"Like I said. No surprises," he growled as her tongue flicked away at his cockhead.

She instantly looked up at him slyly and grinned at the thought of him fucking her all night. She had heard that from her two best friends who said he had exhausted them. The thought of being fucked all night long made her crazy. With her boyfriends sex was something that was over minutes after it started.

"Oh god, I can't wait baby. I can't wait to have this huge cock inside me," she said hotly as I kept pumping his massive shaft with both hands, spitting on it to keep it lubricated.

As her talented hands and mouth made love to his giant cock he began moaning in a deep voice as his cock was throbbing uncontrollably.

Suddenly out of his open slit a clear liquid began pouring out and ran down his massive shaft through her palms.

"Oh God that feels so hot baby," she groaned as the clear liquid felt like it was 100 degrees.

'Fuck this pre-cum is more than most guys cum,' she thought to herself in amazement as it continued to flow in a steady stream.

As his pre-cum continued streaming from his big slit her hands went wild pumping up and down excitedly through the clear liquid that became a instant lubricant, making load squishing sounds that filled the air around them. The squishing sounds added excitement to her pumping.

"That's it baby," he groaned as his pre-cum streamed out of his pulsing cockhead.

She was in a trance watching it in amazement as it continued to flow out of his huge cockhead for more than a minute. Finally his cock began to really throb and expand even wider than it already was. It was all she could do to hold it in my outstretched palms.

"So much," she moaned before putting her mouth over his cockhead to taste his flowing nectar.

Involuntarily, her body began to shudder as she drank the flowing liquid.

"That's it...let that pussy cum," he snarled. " let it get nice and wet for this big cock."

After cumming she continued pumping his massive cock.

"Fuck, I need four more hands to handle this huge assed cock," she said in a sexy, throaty voice.

"Yours are perfect baby," he groaned.

Knowing he was right there she pumped his rock, hard shaft fiercely in long strokes going from the fat base up to his wide crown.

"Fuck you're good sexy," he grunted as he felt the volcano that was about to erupt deep inside his balls.

It was so hot knowing she was bringing off her sixty eight year old black Principal. She knew he had hundreds of teens lining up to fuck him. Two of her friends had told her that they were going to fuck him during the week. Each one was going to cover for the other while they separately went to his condo to fuck him.

The control over such a huge cock was so hot that she felt my own pussy begin to spasm.

"Gonna cum baby," he snarled.

"Oh god, I wanna watch it. Cum for me baby. I wanna see that huge cock explode," she groaned as she grabbed his cock and pumped fiercely.

For the next two minutes four foot long ropes of hot, white liquid flew out of his great big cockhead going over his shoulder and the back of the sofa, hitting the wall ten feet away.

"Suck it," he snarled as he grabbed his gigantic shaft and brought it to her mouth.

Instantly opening her mouth she greedily drank the molten cum that was spurting out of his massive cockhead in one long burst after the other. She could not get over how thick his hot seed was. All her boyfriends had cum that was water-like. This was such a turn-on for her that her pussy exploded while she drank him down.

After he finished cumming he pulled her up beside him and they kissed passionately. His lips were incredible as she thought about how great a kisser he was. The way he kissed had her body tingling with excitement to the point where he could make her cum.

With her stocking covered legs crossed her hands were pumping up and down his freakish black shaft. As their tongues entwined she continued pumping him; going wild that he stayed rock hard. He had just cum buckets and his cock was as hard as steel. After ten minutes he broke away from their hot kiss.

"Let's get this fuck started baby," he said in a deep voice. "This big cock wants to reshape your tight little pussy right now!"

Taking her by the hand he led her back to the bar stool. Once they stopped their mouths were locked in a hot kiss. It was a kiss that had her groaning while her right hand pumped along the length of his throbbing cock.

Sitting her on the bar stool he had his left hand under her right thigh while his right hand lined his cockhead up to the entrance of her smoking pussy. She was breathing in short, fast breathes as she looked down trying to imagine the baseball sized log that was about to enter her pussy.

The instant his cockhead touched her pussy she threw her head back and moaned as her pussy exploded over his fat cockhead. He knew then that she had a pussy that would cum all night. The thought of her always being soaking wet turned him on like crazy.

Once she came he began pushing his cockhead between her long, wet fuck lips.

"Ready baby," he said with a sly grin as he gripped his massive shaft and began sending the fat cockhead between her long fuck lips.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck baby your sooooooo fucking big," she moaned in ecstasy. "so fucking big," she groaned as his massive cock began sliding through the walls of her scorching pussy.

Her breathing turned to hard and fast in an effort to adjust to his enormous size. He just grunted and continued fucking into her.

"What a fucking pussy," he groaned as his monster cock continued to slide between her walls without any resistance.

Half-way into her scorching cunt he wailed that he was going to cum. Her pussy began opening and closing in the same way it did when he was finger fucking her.

"What the fuck is that pussy doing," he snarled as her rapid fire- suctioning cunt jerked his huge, black cock off.

He just wailed as cum fired into her snapping pussy with the force of a fire-hose.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as she felt her black Principals monster cock blast into her scorching cunt.

Although her boyfriends had cum inside her she could never tell that they did because she could never feel them shooting. With her black Principals huge cock she could feel his monster cock expand with every blast as it shot-off inside her.

"Cumming with you," she yelled as her snapping pussy came along with him.

As he kept shooting into her, her pussy began leaking wads of boiling cum and dripped to the floor. It was more cum than she had ever had and her pussy couldn't hold all of it. As he continued firing off in her pussy it continued to snap around his massive girth and suction it.

"Fuckin wild cunt," he snarled as the snapping and suction action kept him as hard as steel.

As her pussy came over his cock he continued fucking into her, inching himself deeper with every stroke.

He was extremely impressed that her pussy was allowing him inside without much resistance. For an instant he wondered if she had ever had a big cock.

She was the first teen to ever take his monstrous cock so painlessly. Her cunt was really tight, but he loved the fact that he didn't have to force himself in like he did all her teenage friends and a lot of their moms too.

"Oh fuck...never fucked anything this fucking huge," she groaned out loud, which answered his question.

Leaning forward they kissed hard as he continued inching into her velvet-like pussy. Her body began to tremble. This excited him, because he knew she was going to cum which translated to her coating his big cock and allowing him deeper access to the bottom of her cunt, which was where he was determined to be.

"Fuck sexy I think you can take all of me," he snarled as she was cumming.

"I want all of you so bad lover," she groaned as his giant, black cock pried her long fuck-lips apart. "Never fucked anything this huge."

"Want it all sexy?" he snarled.

"Every inch lover," she wailed as her pussy exploded over his fat, black shaft.

Her words were all he needed to hear and with that he sent the final six inches way up into the back of her teenage pussy.

As his monster cock slid into her she squealed in pleasure as her pussy exploded over and over, and once he began turning up the pace she almost had a seizure as her body trembled out of control.

During his animalistic pummeling he took her left leg in his elbow. His huge cock was pounding into her so hard and fast that it nearly caused her high heel pump to fall off her foot as it dangled wildly in the air.

As he fucked into her with long pounding strokes her right high heel was desperately trying to stay anchored to the chair. Her black Principal was moaning loudly about how tight her pussy was and how good a fuck she was, while his tireless twelve inch cock pounded into her so fast and hard that it caused her squirt over his cock. It was the first time that ever happened to her and as she came she screamed out loud in ecstasy.

As he fucked his huge cock into her he began biting her tiny, pink nipples. This added to her excitement and triggered another cum out of her pussy. Her flat as a board chest drove him insane and caused him to fuck like a madman.

"Lover," she groaned as she came violently, coating every inch of his massive, black shaft.

Her Principle fucked his huge cock into her relentlessly for the next hour as he bit down on her tiny nipples and sucking on her flat as a board chest. Their tongues were going crazy slashing into the air hysterically before they met and flicked against each other crazily.

He was pounding her so hard that at one point she collapsed from cumming so hard on his great big cock. Putting his hand around her head he continued to batter her silky pussy.

"Never been fucked so deep," she screamed as his huge cock hit places in her pussy that no one ever reached or that she ever knew existed.

"Best fuckin pussy I ever had sexy," he wailed as he plowed into her tight-as-a glove fuck- hole.

"All my friends?" she panted in a delirious state.

"I want this pussy every day," he thundered.

This turned her on like crazy. The fact that he had a reputation for fucking hundreds of teens and so many of her cheerleading friends and was saying he wanted to fuck her every day was the highest praise for her.

She was cumming in one continuous wave from the different angels of his monster cock. It was then that she knew how much she loved a huge cock; that she would always crave a man with a huge cock.

It was at that moment that she thought of her grandfather and how when they danced she felt a massive bulge in his pants as he brushed against her pussy.Although she was lost in her fuck with her black Principal, she would give anything to be fucking her sexy and distinguished grandfather.

Suddenly he lifted her off the bar stool in one quick motion which caused her to wrap her high heels around his back. It told her that he was just getting started on her pussy and needed to fuck into it deeper and from a different angel. It also showed just how inexhaustible his sex drive was.

He was now at the highest point of crazed fucking. He surprised her again by taking hold of her ass and lifting her off the bar stool without missing one long fuck stroke. Any younger man would have been fatigued long before and collapsed, but her black Principals sex drive was limitless!

With his giant log- like cock wedged deep in her pussy he walked to the center of the room and continued to fuck her with one long hard fuck stroke after the next. She was going out of her mind and kept shouting that her pussy and ass were on fire and that she couldn't stop cumming all over his great big cock.

With every punishing stroke she would cum the instant he hit the back of her pussy. He never had such a responsive cunt and it only added to him slamming his thunderous cock into her at a punishing rate.

He continued pounding into her like a jack hammer, slicing in and out of her clinging, sex starved pussy. As he continued to drill his massive cock into her she snarled,

"It's so fucking big, I can't stop cumming all over it baby."

With every teen he fucked, he had heard it a million times. As he was stretching and fucking their tight, teen fuck- holes they all shouted how much they loved his massive cock and how much his huge, black cock made them cum. Like, Emily, they each had boyfriends, but they each wanted to know what it was like to fuck their Principals monster, black cock.

The excuse they all gave their boyfriends varied, but the common thing was that they all ended up at his condo and all came dressed in sexy outfits that included stockings, high heels and some in lingerie with lace bras and garters attached to nylons.

They all cared less about how they looked for their boyfriends, but they all wanted to look hot and sexy for the sixty eight year old black Principal.

Some spent days in lingerie shops picking out the perfect outfit. Some even run into classmates shopping at the same boutique for a sexy outfit, each knowing that they were both going to fuck him.

Fucking like a wild animal they kissed wildly with their mouths open making sure to keep this fuck going sex-crazed instead of turning it into some romantic and passionate kiss.

He then reached up and put one hand on her shoulder while the other remained on her ass. He began slamming her eighty pound body down harder onto his huge fuck pole like she was a toy, then using his free hand on her ass he guided it back up to the tip of his giant cockhead.

He would bring her back to the tip of his cock head and would hold her in place for a few seconds so that they could kiss again. After a few seconds of hot kissing he would slam her pussy back down to the wide base of that great big wide shaft. This caused her boiling, overstuffed cunt to explode all over his great big tireless cock each time her tiny ass came slamming back down on it.

Her black Principal was in a trance as he fucked into her clinging fuck hole like a man possessed. He loved the way her teenage pussy not only clung to his massive cock, but also the way it opened and closed around it, as if it was trying to jerk him off. It was the first pussy, in hundreds that fucked like this.