Cock Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...you're different sexy," he growled as his huge, black monster slid in and out of her white, teen pussy, hitting the back wall with every thrust.

"Oh lover," she moaned through each blissful orgasm that shot out of her.

He thought about all the teenage fucks he had. They all knew his reputation for having a huge cock and went out of their way to let him know that they desperately wanted to be next in line to fuck him; or so they thought.

Each would come to his condo dressed in the sexiest lingerie with thigh high stockings and lace bra and garters, and always in pumps. Some drove themselves and some had a girlfriend who was sworn to secrecy drop them off. Some even made their boyfriends drop them off, and if they even thought of complaining it would be over for their relationship.

The downside came when they started fucking as they shrieked with horror over the size of his monster cock. A majority could barely fit a quarter inside their tiny pussies and for most it was too painful to enjoy. He himself had to force his giant cock much more than he wanted to get a nice feeling going.

This teen was so much different than all her friends. This one had a pussy unlike any of her friends. It was a pussy that not only could take every inch of his incredible size, but also take the punishing pounding he could fuck at.

When he told her how incredible her pussy was and how much better she fucked than all her friends, she was so thrilled.

"I love your huge cock baby...love every inch"" she groaned as he slid his huge dick into the back of her hot sex, bottoming out as his huge ball sac hit her ass.

She had fucked a number of boys her age, but nothing came close to the staggering size and savage pounding of her black Principals massive cock.

He then put her down for a second then pulled her to his chest and lifted her off the ground effortlessly and slammed his huge cock back into her twitching pussy and began the onslaught of hammering his giant cock into her relentlessly as he held her suspended with her back to his.

The young teen could not believe the wild spasms that were shooting like gunfire through her overstuffed pussy as he held her suspended in air while that giant cock bore a new passage into her.

It was as if she was hanging off that monster cock while he fucked into her. In this position she was useless and he was in total control of the fuck. Actually, it was his massive angry twelve inch cock that controlled all the action.

As he continued to pummel her with one long brutal stroke after another, she leaned in and their tongues flew out of our mouths to meet each others for a few minutes of twisted kissing.

They were sharing a wicked kiss that was long overdue. This was an immoral kiss between an eighteen year high school teenager and her sixty eight year old black Principal. It was even more immoral, because of how she was dressed for fucking in thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps. As they kissed her pussy was exploding from each powerful thrust of his huge cock as it bottomed out way up into her stomach with each penetrating thrust.

After an amazing hour of nonstop, punnishing fucking he put her down which caused her knees to buckle from the weightless fucking she just received and caused her to fall to the sofa. Coming to the sofa he turned her around to face the sofa and fisted his enormous shaft and lined it up with her scorching teenage fuck hole again. She could not believe that he could still be turned on and wanted to keep fucking. He then put his foot up on the sofa and angled that huge cock inside her. Before he put it back into her burning pussy she looked back and gasped at seeing the long angry hooked cook as it dripped her fuck juices,

"OHHHHH FUCK," she cried out loudly. It's all yours baby!"

With his foot up on the sofa she looked back at the frightening sight of his monstrous black cock as it jutted out from his tight body and waved from side to side arrogantly. He then took that angry cock in his fist and brought it to her quivering pussy and began forcefully inching it back into her. She began to shudder.

"Ohhhhhh fuck...Your sexy cock is soooo fucking big...soooo fucking bigggg."

She was groaning as she came even harder then she had before from this new sensitive fuck position. He found every horny hot spot in her young teenage pussy and made it cum at will.

He continued this twisted and depraved nonstop fucking for an hour straight. She must have cum fifty times from the sheer pleasure of his huge tireless cock.

As he fucked into her, her pussy continued to grip his massive cock and pulse all around it. This incredible sucking action kept him rock hard and stimulated his huge shaft.

"Never had a pussy like yours baby," he growled as his giant cock came once again way up inside her.

The young teen exploded herself from the force of his load.

They were locked in an incredible fucking rhythm. Right after he came her suctioning pussy continued to keep him rock hard.

Looking back she said," Stand still lover.

Putting his hands on her hips he stayed in place and through his head back and groaned as her stimulating cunt massaged his massive shaft.

"What a fuck-hole," he snarled as her pussy did all the work.

She felt his hands roam up her stockings then across her back. She was lusting as her snapping pussy jerked her Principals huge black cock.

Leaning forward they kissed hotly until his groans got deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, that snappin cunt of yours is gonna bring me off sexy," he howled.

"Cum lover," she panted, so joyful the way her pussy was fucking his massive black cock.

For the next minute he stayed perfectly still as her pussy milked a huge load of cum from his huge cock.

"Oh fuck," she wailed as she felt blast after blast shot way up into the back of her pussy.

"Join me baby," he shouted as her pussy continued the incredible suctioning around his fat shaft.

"Oh lover," she moaned in a deep, throaty voice as her pussy came in a volcanic wave along with him.

After they exploded they kissed with him leaning over her.

"There's no cunt like yours baby," he said right before their mouths locked in a passionate kiss.

He couldn't believe the way her pussy fucked. They kissed for over ten minutes as their tongues kept each other aroused. As they kissed her incredible eighteen year old cunt massaged him to another gigantic hard-on.

Deciding to change scenery he lifted and carried her outside to a futon by his Jacuzzi. Holding her in his arms they kissed like lovers. Going to his knees he ate her soaking pussy to no less than ten powerful orgasms.

"Delicious cunt," he moaned as his hands traveled up her nylons while he ate her stretched-out pussy.

The feeling of her hands on her stockings was driving her up the wall. His mouth had her squirming and his tongue darting in and out of her soaking hole had her body trembling and cumming violating.

After she came she looked down and saw his enormous cock. Wanting to worship his huge, black cock again she squatted on her high heels and began stroking and licking him as he leaned against the hot tub.

"Nice sexy," he growled as his cock was ready to fuck again.

Stepping out of her pumps and rolling down her stockings she joined her black Principal in the hot tub. In the tub they kissed like lovers as she stroked his massive cock. It was a passionate kiss that lasted almost an hour. With hishands on her ass, spreading it sh exploded three times, then when his hands went to her flat chest she came another four times.

In the Jacuzzi she sucked him off twice before they got out of the relaxing water.

When they got out of the hot tube they each dried off. While kissing hard her hands were pumping his long, fat shaft. Within seconds it was once again a raging hard-on that needed to fuck.

"Ready for my bedroom sexy?" he said as he ran his big, black hands across her board-like chest.

He watched with a sly grin as she stepped back into her high heels.

"Knowing his eyes were riveted to her body and seeing his massive cock throb at the sight of her in her pumps made her grin slyly.

"I want to look sexy all the time or you, Mr. Styles," she moaned as she looked at his freakish cock that wanted to fuck again.

He was always amazed how these teens would always step back into their high heels after they got out of the hot tub. He knew they all wanted to look as sexy as possible for him, which was something that wasn't lot on him.

He then put his arm around her and led her to his bedroom. As they walked her eyes were wide open with lust as she watched his massive, black cock bounce from knee to knee. His huge cock was thumping as his eyes were locked onto her incredibly tapered legs as her high heel pumps clicked on the tile floor, advertising how bad she wanted to fuck his behemoth, black cock.

They spent the next twelve hours on his king sized bed, fucking and sucking each other, both cumming nonstop through the night and well into the afternoon.

During those hours of twisted fucking she would use her talented pussy to drain buckets of cum from his thunderous cock. He in-turn would fuck her in the most punishing way as his cock unloaded burst after burst into the back of her deep cunt.

It was during this time that, Emily knew it wasn't going to be a one-time fuck. Her black Principal told her he loved the way she fucked and that he wanted her every weekend.

The instant he told her she couldn't wait to break-up with her boyfriend. At one point, while licking and pumping his monstrous, black cock she said in a teasing voice," Can't wait to break up with my boyfriend for this huge-ass cock."

During their wild fuck-fest he drained eight powerful loads that she greedily drank-down while sucking him off and twelve more that filled her smoking pussy. Each time his massive, black cock filled her pussy her stocking covered legs and high heel pumps were wrapped around his massive waist.

As his cum was jetting into her clinging fuck-hole they were locked in a passionate kiss while his hands cupped her tiny ass and her snapping pussy came violently along with him.

As he fucked his giant manhood in the pussy of the skinny teen he could not get over the fact that; although he was stretching her out his beer-can girth he was able to slide into her and totally bottom-out without any resistance.

He went crazy for her deep pussy. She was the first teen to take every inch of his monster cock. When he told her this she went wild with lust and urged him to fuck her as deep as he wanted.

As his throbbing cock continued to explode it would set-off her pussy into one shattering orgasm after another. She had never experienced such powerful and electrifying orgasms and he knew she had a pussy he wanted again and again.

To date he had fucked hundreds of High School teens, and there were at least thirty more who were penciled into his calendar that were in line to fuck him; each one texting him every day reminding him by telling him how bad they wanted to be with him.

The way, Emily's hot cunt would open and close and snap around his huge cock was unlike any teen cunt he ever fucked. He was already planning to cancel all others to have, Emily all to his self.

Emily and her huge cock, black Principal fucked the following weekend. It was an untamed all- day-all night fuck fest that had them going wild for each other as they stayed in a lust-filled state complete with passionate kissing, intense oral pleasing and heightened animalistic fucking.

As they fucked at the top of their games his huge cock; aided by her mind-blowing snapping pussy came over fifty times and with each thrust form his massive cock her clinging cunt erupted over and over in one protracted tsunami orgasm.

There were points during their depraved fucking where the scene would reach the height of immoral behavior to any observer. Seeing a flat-as-a board pre-teen looking schoolgirl dressed in the most seductive stockings, garter belt and pumps fucking or blowing a sixty eight year old black man, with the most passionate desire to please him.

Sadly for the black Principal it would be his last time with the unquenchable teen, because it was the beginning of the fuck she had always fantasized about. Her eighty eight year old grandfather.

That Friday she came to her black Principals dressed in a white mini dress that clung to her rail-thin body. As his eyes drifted up and down her body his monstrous cock pushed at the front of his pants obscenely. As she exhaled her lungs and dropped the cigarette she was smoking on the driveway and tamped it out with her white pump his giant cock was pulsing in anticipation of the fuck they were about to have.

Under the sinful dress was a white garter attached to white nylons and white pumps. The top of the mini dress was a sheer, transparent material. The sight of her ultra-flat chest with the tiniest nipples had him going crazy.

When she was shopping for the outfit she would wear to fuck her black principal all she could think about was her distinguished grandfather with each item she tried on.

Her mind would drift to him and the feelings she had for him which centered on how bad she wanted to fuck him with every outfit she tried. When she was home getting dressed her grandfather had walked by her door. After knocking and coming in she nearly melted when she saw him dressed in his tuxedo.

He was going to a Gala with, Nellie the sixty eight year old widow he had been dating. Seeing her grandfather look so distinguished and handsome made her want him to see her outfit. She would have given anything to model the outfit for him, but the widow was waiting downstairs. Although she did admit to how sexy and young looking the older woman was she absolutely despised her. TO BE CONTINUED...