All Comments on 'Cocksucking Girlfriend'

by watcher_uk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can I Have Kim's Number?

Kim sounds like a dream come true; or is that a dream cum true? Wish I could call her up and move her in here. We'd have great times cooking and having her suck my cock! I love having it sucked and would like to have someone who'd suck it four-five-six times a day or night!

watcher_ukwatcher_ukalmost 7 years agoAuthor
reply

As I said, we drifted apart after a while. She was a complete cock sucking freak and it just got too much after a while. I shared her with my friends and we set up lots of parties for her. We would have poker nights at home with 3 or 4 of my friends and she would spend the night under the table sucking us all off. It sounds like a perfect dream but it just became too much. I even arranged to be out one evening when my Father came to visit. He was mid seventies at the time. I arrived home before he left and I have never seen him looking so happy. Eventually the word got around with the wives and they stopped my friends coming around to the house.

AnalstudAnalstudalmost 4 years ago
Suck slut extraordinaire!

Two of my buddies dated a mouth whore like this chick. She started sucking cock for $0.25 a cum. She was sucking 5 guys 3x every weekday. 15 loads a day. Later in life she had to fuck and never liked it as much.

I would have employed your slut’s ass licking to much greater advantage myself as I require all my ladies to suck my ass.

Dklover56Dklover565 months ago

I dated a girl named Terry who loved to suck cock and did so as often as possible, not just mine but many others as well. She went off to college and we lost touch but I’m sure she’s on her knees sucking a cock as I writing this comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous