Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don ran his hands over her, letting them slide down her shoulders and over her taut breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and aching and she could feel her heart pounding in anticipation of ... she wasn't sure exactly what she was anticipating, but she had never felt this turned on!

Don continued to let his hands explore and joined them with his tongue and lips. Soon Kelly was moaning in a different kind of frustration than she had felt in the lab. Don stopped long enough to remove his remaining clothes and his hard member stuck straight out in rigid readiness. He picked up one of the wood paddles they had found in the school bookstore. This was polished oak, eighteen inches long and three inches wide. He moved beside Kelly and let the surface slide over her ass. "Ready?" he asked.

Was she ever ready! "Yes! Do it, Don. Please." Don brought the paddle against her rear with a stroke just hard enough to sting. Kelly let her breath explode as she shook and strained against her bonds. Don delivered another, harder this time. The third brought a cry and left a red mark across Kelly's white skin.

From the first time, Kelly and Don had set up safewords, but they had never used them. Now, as the spanking got harder, Kelly didn't even consider trying to stop it. The sharp stings seemed to go directly from her ass to her pussy, arousing and stimulating her more and more. After a dozen swats, Don suddenly stopped and moved back. Kelly made a sound somewhere between a groan and a cry. "Don't stop," she pleaded.

Don let his hand slide over her hot, red bottom. "Oh, I'm nowhere near done with you yet. Tonight I'm really going to take you higher than you've ever been." His hand slid around to her front and he rolled her nipples back and forth between his thumbs and forefingers, bringing more cries and moans. Then he stopped and said, "I bought a couple more surprises."

Don went back to the drawers and returned with two items he held up to show Kelly. The first was a set of nipple clamps, fastened together with a short, light chain. A couple of times Don had placed clothes pins on Kelly's nipples while she was tied on her back and she had found she loved the pain they caused. Now he approached her and squeezed the first clamp open. She stared at it as he moved it over her hard right nipple and held it there as he looked up into her eyes. She sensed he was waiting for permission and gave her head a quick nod. Don let the clamp close over the tight nub and Kelly sucked in her breath sharply, but she just managed to avoid crying out. The clamp hurt, but quickly she realized the hurt was dropping to a bearable level. Don repeated with the second clamp and then spent a minute tugging on the chain and playing with the clamps.

At last he stopped and held up the other object. Kelly stared at the object in his hand, holding her breath. Don had a multi tailed flogger, a cat of nine tails. At least Kelly assumed there were nine. The whip had a polished wood handle about a foot in length. The tails were of soft, oiled leather and hung down for nearly two feet. Kelly shivered at the idea of those strands snapping against her defenseless ass. She let out her breath and then sucked it back in sharply as she suddenly realized that those tails would probably be used on other parts of her body besides her ass. For nearly a minute she stared at the instrument as Don held it before her. Another thought struck her. That polished wood handle looked the right size and shape to penetrate her. At this idea a wild shiver went through her body.

Then Don slowly moved closer. He moved the handle and let the soft leather tails trail over her bare skin, across the taut globes of her bottom, over her shoulders, and over her breasts and clamped nipples. He repeated this several times and moved behind her. Suddenly Kelly heard the instrument moving through the air and before she had a chance to consider what was happening she felt the small sting as the nine strands landed on her bottom. Seconds later another blow, somewhat harder, landed, striking her ass at a slightly different angle.

Several times Kelly had made some remark about wanting to be whipped, but she had assumed that Don was happy with the paddles, strap and crop they had been using. Now she was getting her wish and she found the stimulation even better than she had dreamed. Don continued to strike harder until she was crying out at each lash and her bottom was turning pink and becoming criss crossed with darker red lines. Still, she trusted Don not to do any real damage and gave herself over to the sexual arousal the whipping was causing. Then, as she had anticipated, Don began to strike her elsewhere: her stomach, her thighs, her breasts. He spread some blows around her body, but still most of the strokes, and definitely most of the hard, stinging strokes, landed on her firm ass. Don continued the lashing for several minutes. Then Kelly was suddenly caught off guard as she felt herself begin to approach orgasm. Before she had fully comprehended what was happening she had begun to convulse in the throws of climax, crying out and straining against her bonds as she did so.

Don was caught as off guard as Kelly had been, but when she started to climax, he eased back on the flogging and finally stopped altogether. He stood transfixed, his hand lightly grasping his own cock, as the lovely young woman shuddered through a series of convulsions. As she began to slow down and come back to earth, he moved around in front of her and knelt between her open legs. Kelly was almost hanging totally by her wrists in near exhaustion when Don brought his mouth to her dripping pussy. The contact was electric, and she threw her head back and strained her muscles as he began to excite her orally. He continued, running his tongue up and down her slit, plunging inside as far as he could, and licking and tugging at her clit with his lips. After a couple of minutes of this, Kelly screamed and started to come again.

This time when she calmed down Don began to release her wrists. "I don't want to stop yet," she pleaded. "And you haven't had a chance at all."

Don laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not finished. In fact I think it's going to be a long night." He released her, but left the clamps on her nipples, and then, after letting her loosen her tight muscles, moved her over to the X-frame. "We do want to try out all of it, now don't we?" he commented.

Now Kelly saw that he had also gotten out one of their other toys, thus she was not surprised when he indicated for her to bend forwards and spread her legs, although she did not anticipate the tug of the chained clamps as they assumed a different aspect.. In a few seconds she felt Don's finger, slick with lube, touch and penetrate her anus. Kelly had had other men put a finger up her ass before, but until she started going with Don, no one had done anything else to her there. The first night they made love he touched her there and discovered she responded very well. The next time or so he provided her anal stimulation with his fingers and tongue and Kelly discovered she was even more sensitive to these activities than she had thought. Soon he introduced her to the anal plug he now held. Kelly was still extremely tight there and Don had to take several minutes to loosen her up and to work the plug in and out, each time deeper, until he could pop it inside. It still hurt a little going in and Kelly cried out, but the pain disappeared almost immediately and was replaced by the wonderful full feeling which seemed to raise her arousal to a higher, quivering edge.

"Now let's see how we can use this," Don said as her backed Kelly against the padded X-frame. He quickly fastened her ankles and wrists to the eyebolts and she found herself once more spread open and available. Don began to run his fingers lightly over her body. He tugged at the clamps and stroked her clit and penetrated her pussy with his finger. Then he started using his tongue again. Suddenly he stopped everything and Kelly pulled her head down to see what he was doing. What he was doing was holding a small feather which he began to use to tickle her. With the feather in one hand and the fingers of his other hand, Don drove the girl into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Then he suddenly stopped this also. He reached up and abruptly removed the clamps and Kelly screamed as the blood flowed back into her tortured tits. Don immediately leaned forward and sucked hard on first one nipple and then the other. Then he picked up the cat and began to lightly lash her front, paying particular attention to her breasts and pussy. The blows were not hard enough to really hurt, but did sting. They also brought Kelly to the brink of orgasm again. This time Don moved directly in front of her and shoved his cock deeply into her hot and willing pussy. Don drove in and out at a fast pace and soon could hold back no longer, shooting his load into the struggling girl.

This time when they calmed down, Don released her and pulled her into a hard kiss. "That was fantastic!" Kelly exclaimed when they stopped for air.

"I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" he asked.

"No, I can always stop you if it gets too hard. I loved all of it. But you did say we wanted to try everything here and we haven't done anything with that horse yet."

"Not yet," Don laughed. "I may have to recover a little and probably I should let that nice ass of yours recover a little, too, so I can whip it some more. Want to go up and snuggle in front of a movie first?"

Kelly knew he meant for them to stay naked and that he meant more than snuggle. They had done this a number of times before and found they loved it. Don had a TV room with heavy blackout drapes so it was dark even in the daytime. In there was a large screen TV and a leather covered love seat where they could sit or half recline while they watched. Now she nodded and gave him a quick kiss. Then, with an arm around each other and the plug still firmly in place, they headed upstairs.

Two hours and four orgasms - one for Don and three for Kelly - later, Kelly was ready to play some more in their new game room. It was just after midnight when they entered the room for the second time that night. Don went around and lit the candles in the sconces and then turned off the electric lights. The effect was decidedly erotic Kelly noticed, as the flickering yellow light made ever changing shadow patterns on the walls, floor, and their bare bodies.

Soon Don had Kelly fastened over the horse. Her ankles were spread and anchored to the legs at the two ends. She was bent over the padded cross member and her wrists pulled tightly to the legs on the other side. This left her stretched tightly, her ass her highest point, and both her pussy and anus fully exposed. By the time Don finished with the last of her bonds, she was already hot and dripping. "Feel like a really good spanking?" he asked.

Kelly sucked in her breath. "I think I'd like that. Really warm my ass, Stud."

Don began with five fairly light swats of the paddle. Then he switched to their second paddle. This one had a series of half inch holes drilled all over its surface and hurt a lot more. When the first stroke of this device landed on her unprotected rear, Kelly could not hold back a scream. Don waited long enough to be sure he hadn't gone too far and then delivered another. Four strokes left Kelly gasping for breath and with a pattern of white circles across her red cheeks. Don then switched to the strap. He and Kelly used a leather strap about an inch and a half wide. It was well oiled and although it was of thick leather, the edges were rounded to prevent cutting the victim. He gave her ten strokes with this, each bringing a loud cry and each leaving a darker red mark across her already rose colored bottom.

Don stopped for a minute to allow her to catch her breath and also to remove the plug from her ass. As he slowly pulled it from her bottom, Kelly groaned and pleaded, "Don't stop now, Don. I'm almost there. Whip me again and then fuck me."

"Don't worry. I'm not done." With that he picked up the cat and began to lightly flog her all over her exposed body. None of these were as hard as the strokes of the strap, but all were hard enough to sting. He struck her already tormented rear as well as finding new places on her flanks and breasts. Then he put down the cat and took up their riding crop. This was a fine instrument, two feet of bamboo covered with soft leather with a small triangular flap at the end. But before he began to apply it he moved up close and began to tease her with his hands. He stroked her hot cheeks, slid his hand between her legs and pushed first one and then two fingers into her dripping slit. He reached under her and squeezed her breasts, pinching and rolling her hard nipples between his fingers and thumbs. His rigid cock slid back and forth along the outside of her slit while he lightly pinched and tugged at her clit.

The he stood back and raised the crop. Kelly heard its whistle a fraction of a second before she felt the line of fire cross her abused ass. She screamed and might had tried a safe word if she could have taken a breath before the second stroke landed across the first. Then she was lost in arousal and the pain didn't seem to be something she wanted to stop. Don delivered a third stroke, diagonally crossing the first two, bringing the loudest scream so far. Then he dropped the crop and moved up behind her. The head of his cock pushed against her swollen pussy lips and slipped inside with almost no resistance. He pushed himself into her as deeply as possible, until his pubic hair was rubbing against the tender tormented skin of her bottom. Three times he slowly withdrew and then pushed in to the hilt once more.

The last time he slowly withdrew until finally the head of his cock popped free of its warm accommodation. When he pulled free Kelly cried, "No! Don't stop now." But Don had no intention of stopping. He placed the swollen head of his rigid member against the still distended opening of her other passage and pressed slightly forward. Kelly's rectum was still slick with the lube from the plug and this combined with her open state and her own juices soaking his cock allowed him to push until the head was part way inside her anus. There he froze.

Don and Kelly had never had anal sex, but had talked about it. Don had introduced her to the plug and more intense anal play than she had previously experienced, but Kelly was afraid anal sex would hurt too much or stretch her too badly. Still, she found the idea exciting and had been thinking about letting Don try it. Now she didn't know what she wanted. "No, Don. Stop. No, I mean don't stop. Just be careful and go slow. I don't know. Just be easy."

Don was having a hard time holding himself in check, but he was still able to control himself. "I'll go slow. Tell me if it's too much, but let's try it now. All right?" Kelly didn't say anything, but nodded her head and bit her lip. Don pushed slowly forward. Kelly felt herself stretch, more than the plug or his fingers had ever stretched her. It hurt and she wasn't sure she could take it, but decided to hold off on a safe word as long as she could. Don seemed to sense when he was nearing her limit and held still. Then as she relaxed a little, he pressed forward once again. At last, with a slow push, he seated himself as deeply as possible, his pubic hair pressing against her hot ass cheeks. There he held himself until he could feel Kelly relax. The pain had diminished and Kelly was finding being stuffed here with his cock was more intense and more exciting than she had ever imagined. As Kelly let her muscles lose some of their tenseness, Don began to slowly pull out. He continued until just the head remained inside and then slowly started back in. By the third trip Kelly was pushing back as he entered and clasping him with her anal ring as he started to withdraw. Don began to speed up slightly and suddenly Kelly cried, "Oh, that feels wonderful! Do it, Don. Fuck my ass. Yes, fuck my ass."

This was more than Don could handle and he suddenly shoved all the way in. Another few strokes, harder and faster now, and he could feel his juices boiling up inside, the pressure building. Kelly was also climbing to her peak and suddenly she started to climax, her anal ring clamping down with incredible force around his swollen member as he shoved fully in. Then he was spurting his hot juices deeply into her bowels and both of them were crying out in loud but not understandable exclamations.

Don grabbed her hips and held himself fully embedded, his upper body dropping down onto her back. He held like that for several minutes until they both began to recover and he could feel himself begin to shrink. As he finally popped free, Kelly once again gave a small moan at the new empty feeling. Don released her from the horse and she threw her arms around his neck, pressed herself full length against him, and kissed him hard. "That was incredible! I wish we had tried it sooner."

"Don't worry, I'm sure we will again. I loved it! You are so hot and tight there." He pulled her against him once again and kissed each of her eyelids. "But I think now we had better take a quick shower and get some sleep." With their arms around each other they made their way to the shower in Don's bedroom and, after drying each other, slipped into bed. They always slept nude, but this time it felt slightly different as Kelly's still hot and red ass pressed back against Don as they cuddled, spoon style, and drifted into sleep.

In the morning they made love twice more before showering again. Don examined Kelly's body and decided that there had been no real damage. Most of the marks were gone already and the others had faded quite a bit. Kelly assured him she wasn't too sore. "I wish I could take you up on that weekend offer. I'd love to play downstairs some more, but I really do need to see Jan. Suppose we reserve next weekend and you can have all of it to use and abuse me."

"I can't say that I've ever heard a better offer. It's a deal. And, Kelly, if you'd like to try some of that stuff out on me, that's OK, too." They had switched off a few times, but generally Kelly enjoyed being the victim and Don was happy to keep it that way most of the time.

"I just might, at least some. But I love having you do stuff to me." They moved to the kitchen and found some breakfast. At last Kelly said, "I suppose we had better get to the lab so I can get a little work done today. I have to get to bed early tonight because I'm leaving about four in the morning. I should be back late Sunday."

"Then we can have dinner here when you get back. I'll cook something nice and you can tell me about Jan. Maybe we can even find some other things to do."

"I'm sure we can, Lover, but I doubt we'll have time for a lot. Monday we'd better be back at the grind nice and early."

Sunday came and Don was expecting Kelly to arrive about five. He had an Italian dish baking in the oven and a salad chilled in the refrigerator and was thinking about possible ideas for their "dessert" when he heard Kelly's car pull into his garage. He went to meet her as she came into the house, but even as he kissed her hello he noticed she seemed to be a little upset, or at least preoccupied. "Something the matter?" he asked.

Kelly gave him a strained smile. "Does it show that much?"

"Actually, yes," he replied. "Want to talk about it?"

"I guess maybe. It's nothing serious about me, but Jan has had some problems. It's been a long time since breakfast and something smells very good, so why don't we go ahead and eat and I'll tell you about it."

When they had their food and had started eating, Kelly seemed to be relaxing a little. Don let her take her own time and finally she said, "You know Jan was here last year. She planned to major in whatever that program Sociology has that they use for pre-law here. I knew she was all hyped up about the program, so I was kind of surprised when she didn't come back this fall. Anyway I found out why."