Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don raised an eyebrow in inquiry and she went on. "Her first semester she took SOC 110 and had Professor Randall. She thought that would be great because he is department chair and has a really good reputation in the field. Everything started all right, but right before the first exam she came down with flu or something and even though she was mostly over it when the exam came, she hadn't really studied. Anyway, she flunked it."

She decided to go in and see Professor Randall, mainly to show she was interested and hadn't just sluffed off and blown the test, so she made an appointment for late one afternoon after her class. When she showed up at his office he was in but no one else seemed to be around. He asked her to come in and shut the door."

Don interrupted, "I'm afraid I see where this is going."

"Do you know anything about Randall?" Kelly asked.

"Not really a lot. I know he has a good professional reputation, is department chair, and is married to the school president's daughter. At a private school that can mean a lot. I believe he is very well off financially. I think there was some kind of rumor about him and a coed a few years ago, but nothing ever came of it."

"Well, something definitely came of it this time. By the way, it's his wife who has the money, but they've given some really big donations to the school and that, of course, has him in even more solidly. But to get back to Jan. He told her straight out that he didn't think she could make more than a C- in the class after that first test and with a grade like that in the intro course, she would never be accepted into her program. Jan was, of course, very upset at that. She asked about extra work or maybe an additional exam, but Randal was very curt with her. She was almost in tears, seeing her whole future going down the drain, when he said something like, 'There might be one way you could reclaim yourself'. Well, Jan guessed he meant sex - she'd heard other girls talk about a few professors who 'could be bought,' but she didn't feel it was worth it to her. He pushed her, telling her that either she cooperated with him or he would see that she received the C-. Jan had been thinking about retaking the course over the next semester, but to do that you have to have a D or F. There was no way she could get a C- off of her record, but it would keep her out of the program. Finally she told Randall she would think about it and he said to come see him the following week."

"By the next week Jan had convinced herself that maybe she could tolerate a quick blow job if that would buy her a good grade. She went back to see him in his office - late afternoon again. He didn't wait for her to say she would go along with him. As soon as the door closed he grabbed her and began pulling her clothes off. It was obvious he had more than a little oral sex in mind. Jan started to fight him and told him she didn't want this. She'd take the bad grade. But he didn't listen and, in short, he raped her. When she threatened to go to the school authorities or the police he laughed at her and told her no one would believe her. 'After all,' he said, 'you came to me to try to get a grade changed.' He said he'd just say that she had offered sex in exchange for a better grade, but he turned her down.' He'd used a condom so there was no physical evidence. Jan was a new freshman, scared and upset, and he was the department chair and in line to become dean. She decided he was probably right. At least she thought that now her grade would be changed, but as she left he stopped her and told her to meet him back there the next Friday afternoon and expect to be gone overnight. Otherwise she would not only lose her grade, but he'd get her thrown of school for propositioning him."

"You're sure Jan is remembering this right?" Don asked.

"I've known her since she was born and I'd trust her with my life. She's telling me the truth. Besides it gets worse. When she came back on Friday he told her his wife was out of town and he was going to take her to a place he had in the country. He blindfolded her so she wouldn't know where. Anyway when they got there he treated her like a sex slave: he kept her naked, used her orally, vaginally, and anally. When she begged him to stop, he tied her up and used a strap on her. This wasn't play like we do, Don. She didn't want any of it and he beat her. Not badly enough to cause serious damage, but enough so she was bruised and a little cut. He's a true sadist."

"Anyway he took her out there again four more times during the semester and each time was at least that bad. Once he had another girl with them and he forced the two of them to have sex with each other as well. After the first time he also told her he had pictures of her and would see that they got out to her parents if she complained."

"At the end of the semester she thought her ordeal was over and he did give her an A- in the course. But then she found that to enter her program she would also need to take SOC 311 and he was the only one who taught it. He made it clear that when she was in his class again the next fall that he intended to pick up the relationship where he left off."

"During the spring Jan talked with some other girls and found that he has done something like this a number of times. In fact, it seems he picks a girl in his class every semester and uses her like he did Jan. I'm sure his wife has no idea what he does and she does travel a lot, so he has plenty of free rein. Jan talked with three other girls who had had the treatment, but all of them agreed that even with all four of them, no one would believe a story like that about the great Professor Randall. I'm afraid they're right. Jan decided she couldn't face him again and transferred last fall. I just wish there was some way to stop him."

Don had become very serious while he listened. "Everyone knows there are a few professors who pressure some of their students into sex, but he sounds worse than any I've heard of. Also remember that a lot of the time when there is an affair between the professor and a student, the student makes the initial offer. But this doesn't sound like that at all: he definitely needs to be stopped. However, I'm afraid you're right. No one would believe them without some kind of proof. They don't even know where this place of his is, do they?"

Kelly shook her head. "No, they were always blindfolded and never even saw the outside enough to get an idea. All they know is that it's somewhere in the country, no more than forty minutes from here."

"If we knew which girl he was going to pick, we might be able to get some proof," Don mused. "But I have no idea how we could tell which one."

Kelly suddenly sat up straight. "Maybe. Maybe I do. He seems to like blondes, especially ones with long legs." Kelly looked down at her own long legs. "Suppose I registered for his class this semester. Think I could pass as a freshman?"

Don looked at her with his mouth open. "I'm sure you could pass for an undergrad, but, Kelly, I'm not sure this is a good idea. In the first place, you can certainly look and act like a freshman, but the Registrar's Office will have you listed as a post grad. Besides, this might be dangerous."

"I don't really think I'd be in any real danger. He never has hurt one of the girls seriously. He just likes causing pain and dominating them. I think he has more sense than to get violent. But I agree I'd have to find some way around the records office. I'll think about it."

"Well, don't do anything without talking to me about it, OK?"

Kelly promised. They ended up just sitting on the couch snuggling that night. Neither felt like playing any of their games. At one point Kelly said, "Hearing what he did to Jan almost makes what we do seem sick or dirty."

Don looked at her. "You don't really feel that way, do you? What we do is no more like what Randall did than s birthday spanking is like assault and battery. We never do anything unless we both want it and no one is ever really hurt, are they? Don't let him spoil something we both love."

Kelly smiled up at him. "I know you're right and, truthfully, I'm sure we won't stop playing our games. It's just that I'd like so much to get that bastard."

Don could tell the state of Kelly's emotions by her unusual language. "I agree. We'll find some way to stop him. There are, of course, professors who take advantage of their female students and probably even a few women profs who hit on the men. But it's not often as bad as you describe. If we could prove what he's doing, he'd be gone in no time. We'll just have to think about it."

Tuesday afternoon Kelly came into the lab, a look of excitement on her face. "I've found out something interesting." Don looked the question at her. "Not here," she said. "Let's get a pizza and take it to your house and I'll tell you all about it."

When they sat down to eat Kelly couldn't wait. "I talked to one of the girls Jan told me about this afternoon. She confirmed that pretty much everything Jan described had happened to her, too, and she would like to get him as much as we do. But what makes it so good is - guess where she works."

"I give," Don answered. "Where?"

"In the Registrar's Office." Kelly sat back and smiled. "In data records. She handles their computer files." Understanding slowly came across Don's face. "That's right," Kelly continued, "she can arrange for me to be a freshman in the computer. I registered for his class this afternoon."

Don sat back. Slowly he asked, "Are you really sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yes! I want to nail that bastard!"

"Just how are you planning to get the proof?" Don asked.

"I haven't figured that out yet. We don't have enough evidence to get a court to let us record him, do we?"

Now Don smiled. "No, but we don't need to. In this state a conversation may be recorded if one party to it agrees. You can record anything someone else says to you."

"Really? Now if we can find someway to wire me."

"We're electrical engineers, Kelly. We can build our own."

"All right. Let's do it. I'll have to attend his class for a while and look like I'm really worried about my grade. That'll give us several weeks to get the hardware ready. Let's play spies."

They continued to discuss exactly what they were going to build and how they could use it. Don reminded her that any evidence they obtained had to be conclusive, not just suggestive. But by the time an hour and a half had passed, both were beginning to believe they might actually pull it off. In fact, the confidence buoyed them so much and elicited such an upbeat mood that their spirits really rose. Before the evening was over they were lovers again and spent a good two hours in bed before Kelly left.