Coffee House Pick Up Four Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
136 Followers

"Thanks for everything,you have been such a good friend. I will take your advice and date a different kind of guy. Maybe we should go boot shopping someday my new best friend" and with those words Sally gave me small peck on the mouth.

She began to move in closer for a full kiss when I back away and told her that we were best friends but what we had just done was a performance and that my heart belongs only to Roger. I was in a committed relationship, regardless of what it was based on. Sally just smiled and walked into her dormitory. What an afternoon!

I made my way back to my son's dorm room; he still had not gotten back from his fitting. I took off my jacket and lay on his bed waiting for him to return. What had just happen was between Sally and me, Roger would never have understood. It was a girl thing.

My darling son finally came back and was happy to see me waiting for him on his bed. I was so full of energy from the events of this afternoon I could not wait and grabbed his hand and pulled him on top of me. We kissed madly as he fondled my breasts through the thin t-shirt. Before I knew it the shirt was off, then my boots, and finally my jeans. Roger was naked as well and he climbed on top of me and we went full force. My son really pounded my pussy, back and forth, sending me into sheer bliss. Soon he began to scream and I just pulled him into me more as he tore my pussy apart with his hard cock.

"Yes, yes, fuck mom" and with his final words he blasted me with a full load of the hot good stuff.

Roger then collapsed on top of me and we slept well into the night. And too think, just a few years ago I was a lonely divorcee with a shy, nerdy son. Things had so changed for the better. Maybe the world would not approve of us but I know Roger and I sure did.

The next day finally came and my baby boy was going to graduate from College. He was now a full grown man and matured both physical and emotional in the last few years. I like to think I had a part in it all. Now we would have to plan our future out together. What had started as an effort for me to boost his ego, then grew into a fling was now a full relationship. There was no way Roger and I could stop seeing each other now so we planned to move out of state after the ceremony. I was able to get a transfer with my job and he already had an offer in regards to his degree.

Although I liked dressing up sexy for my son, this time I would look like a lady. I wore a one piece dress with match high heel pumps and a soft white hat. And I did have a bra on this time, today was not about me, it was about Roger.

Sally and I sat together in the auditorium and watched Roger as he got his diploma. After all the pomp and circumstance we headed back to the dorms and Sally and I agreed that our little adventure with Steven would always be our little secret. One of his friends came by later that day and freed him and Steven made up some story to cover himself. He skipped the graduation ceremonies and wanted his diploma mailed to him. I am sure he would go on and hurt other people as the years went by but at least Sally and I gave him a taste of his own medicine.

That afternoon Roger and I finished loading his stuff in my car. Sally came by and I gave us each a hug good-bye. We promised to stay in contact and would go boot shopping when we got together again; she valued my expertise on footwear.

I nodded in agreement and then she whispered in my ear.

"Please take care of your boyfriend Roger. Or maybe I should say your son?"

I jerked backwards and Sally winked at me and walked away back to the dorms. How the hell did she know?

Lost Soul
Lost Soul
136 Followers
12