Coffee Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does she, now?" Lillian mused. Some of the dots started to connect in her head. Sofia was pretty and nice, easy enough to attract a guy. But now that she really saw it, she realized that Sofia had a habit of wrapping men around her finger. Proof was in the guys at work who kissed her feet at every chance they got, with Andrew being an exception obviously. Even at how she roped those college guys into buying their expensive coffee. Maybe she was bored of it and Lillian was something new. Maybe she liked the idea of having her wrapped around her finger this time.

Lillian chuckled.

It wouldn't have been a problem if that were the case. Her intentions weren't fully pure, either. And hell, she wasn't one to drag another woman down - if the girl liked to get around then more power to her. All that mattered was the next time they got to privately meet again.

Andrew's timer on his phone went off and he grumbled. "Back to work." They got up and left the break room. When Andrew disappeared ahead of her, Sofia suddenly came around the corner and whispered passed Lillian's ear. Briefly, Lillian slowed down, letting the girls soft secret linger in the air between them. And then Sofia continued on past, without even a single glance back. Lillian grinned, waiting for the end of her shift to come as soon as possible.

That night, Lillian drove to Sofia's apartment. It was a single studio, small but nice, but she wasn't there to look around. Sofia had given her a drink upon her arrival and they talked for awhile in front of her tv about work and school. Biding their time. Until time was up. Then Lillian found herself inviting Sofia to bed, because the girl was taking too long to ask herself. She guessed Sofia didn't want to ask first, and that was fine in itself.

"So, what do girls even do together?" Sofia asked as she let Lillian into her bedroom.

"How should I know? Probably the same stuff as straight people. Except minus the cocks." Lillian shrugged.

"What? You mean you don't know? Haven't you been with a girl?"

Lillian rounded the bed in the center of the room and turned around to face the blonde. "Nope. Never. I just thought you were really hot and I wanted to try it. Are you disappointed?" There was a playful tone in Lillian's voice. She was teasing her.

Sofia pursed her lips and just looked at her for a moment before laughing to herself. "We really should start asking each other more questions. Talking between work isn't nearly enough conversation to get to know you." She crossed her arms and stood there with her back against the door, unsure of what to do now that they were really doing it. "I've never done this. Where...where do we start?"

"Well," she laid her gaze on the stiff Sofia and sauntered over; slipping a hand on the girls hip and pushing her tight against the door, "to answer your question, why don't we start with a kiss?"

The girls looked at each other in anticipation; their mouths slightly ajar. Then, Lillian raised her empty hand to Sofia's cheek and lowered her head to kiss her. Their lips locked instantly and all that could be heard in the room were their sweet wet kisses. Lillian's hands started to roam: down Sofia's neck and over the length of her back until she felt the swell of her ass and squeezed. Sofia gasped at the touch but didn't stop her. Instead, she raised her arms over Lillian's shoulders and held onto her as their mouths explored each other.

The feeling was something they both couldn't explain. It was both tantalizing and so incredibly hot. Either from the foreign experience of it all or the heightened pleasure from having waited all day, they didn't know. But it was unlike anything they ever felt or ever knew before. Lillian put both her hands on the girls hips now and pulled away from the kiss for a moment to speak; leaving Sofia irritated at having to stop when all she wanted to do was keep on going.

"Let's take off our clothes, unless...unless all you brought me over here for was just to make out with you. And I know that's not why you brought me here." Lillian was out of breath and sweltering in her own skin. She'd become so horny in that one kiss and she knew Sofia had to have felt the same.

Sofia bit her lip and held her breath at the taller girls order. She couldn't bear the tingling heat that'd unknowingly scorched her body ablaze. She was so fucking horny. With her hands on the hem of her shirt and her back to the door, she stripped off her top and tossed it somewhere on the floor. Immediately, Lillian's eyes darted to the flash of skin and studied its every nook and curve. Sofia was fit and lean. Her breasts were bigger than Lillian's, but squeezed together in her satin bra only made them that more alluring. And that stomach she liked to tease so much practically begged for her to touch it. She couldn't take her eyes off her.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Lillian stripped off her own shirt, revealing a slender and tanned body. And then their fingers were on each other's jeans. Piece by piece, they ripped the clothes off each other in a flurry of passion and lust so blinding they didn't even realize they'd moved to the bed until they were crawling on it. Lillian pinned the girl onto her back and rubbed the supple thighs Sofia had wrapped around her hips. The feeling of another girl's legs around her like a hot vine was strange and yet incredibly sexy. That warm and soft constriction so close to her sex was something Lillian knew she wouldn't ever get tired of.

Without warning, Lillian's lust compelled her to lay their marks on Sofia's skin. She lunged forward and took one of the blondes breasts in her mouth and sucked and slurped on the pink nipple; ushering a gasped moan to escape her. Sofia nearly drew blood on Lillian's back as the girl licked and gnawed her tits; her teeth only just grazing at the skin. She'd had plenty of old boyfriends who'd sucked her breasts before, but never like this. Never gentle and passionate. Never with purpose or direction. They'd always treated her boobs as "fun bags" or so they'd like to call it, and would abuse it in their oblivious ways.

But Lillian - Lillian grasped at them in her hands with a tenderness and rhythm that made her eyes flutter as well as enough intensity to drive her over the edge. With a skillful tongue, she nipped and massaged at her erect nipples. She wasn't afraid to touch her, and that was all the more sexy to her. Now, all that was left was her turn. Sofia glanced at Lillian's breasts swayed above her. They were smaller than hers but a great size and shape and so mesmerizing as they presented themselves to her. Apprehensively, she let her right hand trawl across the brunettes back and over her smooth armpit until she rested the palm of her hand on the girls breast. It was warm to the touch and delightfully soft. She nearly squirmed under the pleasure tingling in her pussy.

Even though she knew she was fortified in her sexuality, she found herself enjoying the feeling - of kneading the girls tits and rubbing all along her body in lost deliriousness. But then again, she supposed sexuality didn't really have anything to do with what made her body feel good.

Suddenly, Lillian pulled away and knelt back with a hand above Sofia's head. A sly smirk found itself on her face. "Any of your boyfriends ever finger you?"

Sofia had to hush the pulsating concupiscent stings churning inside her aching body to even process Lillian's question and come up with an answer. With a grunt, she thought about it. "Yeah, a few. Though they treat anything long enough like their dick. They just stick it in there and hope for the best. They think they're playing a fucking stringed instrument."

Lillian laughed at the harsh appraisal. "Well, I promise I won't make it boring for you. But you have to know I've never fingered anyone before. Although, I can attest that I do a pretty good job at it, if I do say so myself. Just...let me get in the mood." Lillian bit her lip as the last words left her tongue; the tingling jolt of desire returning in her crotch and lower belly.

Slowly, she bent over Sofia's prone body and slipped her tongue in her mouth for a kiss, which she gladly let aside. And then her hand began its descent down her skin. She trailed her fingers down her chest, palmed at her flat stomach, and then curved her hand into the crevice between Sofia's legs. With one deft finger, she rubbed Sofia's wet slit and pulled apart her pussy lips to stroke along the full length of her pussy and asshole. Sofia gasped at the touches and almost came there on the spot. Little fireworks popped off in her head and she couldn't believe how good Lillian's fingers felt.

Lillian, herself, was on the verge of cumming. Staring down over Sofia's perspiring and fevered body brought shivers down her spine, but it was knowing that her fingers were the cause of the state of her body that was driving her crazy. She picked up the pace and pressed her fingers back and forth on Sofia's clit in rhythmic strokes. She could feel Sofia quivering as her orgasm built higher and higher, and when she felt the girl shudder, she stuck her fingers deep inside her hot and tight sex and pumped them until Sofia screamed.

It was like a tidal wave inside Sofia's head as she came. She clenched onto Lillian with a hard grip and rode her orgasm against her glistening sleek body; grinding her pussy on Lillian's hand so shamelessly. When the climax finally faded and her body relaxed, Lillian brought it upon herself to softly kiss and stroke her cheeks and hair. The feeling was divine, especially after that explosive orgasm, and Sofia let herself massage Lillian's backside and all along her upper thighs. But she wanted something even better to cap off her pleasure.

While Lillian kissed and suckled at her neck and across her jaw, Sofia snatched her chin with her hand and brought it to her lips. Surprising the brunette with her aggressive approach, Sofia slid her tongue inside her mouth and kissed her of her own volition this time. After, they pulled apart and giggled in shy embarrassment.

"So? My techniques any good?" Lillian joked.

"Oh god," Sofia chuckled, "yes, very good. I'm surprised, actually. You sure you're not lying to me? About this being your first time?"

"Well," Lillian shrugged, "isn't it true what they say? That a woman would know their own bodies better than any man could? I don't have to have fucked a girl to know what makes a girl cum."

Sofia nodded in agreement and gestured for Lillian to lay on her back. "True, but let's get one thing straight. You may have pulled the rugs under my feet with that orgasm, but you don't know anything yet. Don't get all smug with me, got it? Let's see who's got the better technique."

The girls laughed at their sudden developed but much willing rivalry and kissed again in the heat of the moment. That night until their bodies tired and fell, they released all their curiosities onto each other and savored every delectable find they could.

From that night on, they met up every chance they could like that. Every day off, every available weekend, and at every urge, they threw themselves in each other's bodies and relished the venereal euphoria of their touch. It'd go the same way every time. They'd meet, fuck each other's brains out, and depart in the early mornings back into their normal lives. It was the most thrilling and riveting fun they'd ever had in any relationship, with the sex being different but just as incredible as the last. With every encounter, they enjoyed each other's company and affection more and more. However, they knew that their tryst could only endure with a set of important rules to draw the lines.

They were simple rules, but once broken, could tear the whole thing apart. First, their relationship was to be kept a secret at all costs. As far as anyone knew, they were still as straight as the day they were born, but it wasn't just about protecting their sexuality. It was about family and friends and peers and the judgment. It was simply easier for no one else to know but them.

Secondly, there was to be no physical affection displayed between them in public. The last thing they needed was a sly kiss to be discovered, even by strangers. That meant, in front of wandering eyes, they smiled and talked and nothing else. Behind closed doors, they could drag in all their wants and needs as much as they desired.

And most importantly, they weren't ever to expect anything more from each other. It was strictly sex. Which, as it stood, was the easiest rule for the both of them to follow. They loved the pleasure, but deep inside, they knew that once the fantasy was over and they tired of the games, they'd go back to the tidy fine lines of their original life and move on. Their arrangement was so blunt and perfect that when the day came that they would decide to part ways, they could still remain friends who could look back at their memories with each other in good taste.

Everything was perfect, should've been perfect, until it wasn't. In their sexual amalgamation, they were careless to consider a single factor. Something that wasn't bound by logic or will and could care less about careful calculations. One thing: their own feelings. And between the two of them, one had found herself confronting that unexpected curse in all its wicked entirety.

The sun hit Sofia's eyes with a soft honey glow; rousing her awake. She pressed closer into a comforting warmth that tickled her nose and cheeks and wrapped her arms tighter around it. When she finally opened her eyes, she realized that what she was clinging onto so possessively was Lillian. The brunette had her naked back towards her and was still asleep apparent from the soft sighs that filled her side of the bed. Sofia gazed at her, almost in a daze, and just watched. How her ribs rose and fell with each breath, and how smooth and slender the nape of her neck looked as her hair laid tumbled across the pillow behind her. Strands of it brushed against Sofia's face.

She'd gotten used to waking up to this sight. With Lillian's nude sleeping form across from her. She looked so serene and beautiful, and it was only in this way that Sofia could watch her in secret without interruption. At first, the sight had freaked her out; being so foreign and unfamiliar. She was used to seeing men on the other side. Now, it was something she looked forward to every time they saw each other. Being an early bird, this was a small perk only she could relish. Suddenly, a thought flashed in her mind and she wondered how many guys got to see Lillian like this.

A strange feeling burrowed itself in her stomach and she realized it was a pang of jealousy. She shut her eyes and hugged Lillian closer; trying to suppress the thoughts. She couldn't be like this. She shouldn't be like this.

The tight squeeze awoke the girl and Lillian began to stir. With a long moan, she stretched out her arms and arched her back under Sofia's embrace. Feeling the girl against her, Lillian rubbed a hand on her arm across her stomach and played with the fingers in a lazy lull.

"Awake again? One of these days, I'll tire you out so good the night before that you'll have to sleep in." Lillian croaked; letting out a husky chuckle that sounded so sexy to Sofia's ears. Gently, she slipped the blondes arm off her and started to rise off the bed; placing her feet over the side. The blankets slid the rest of the way down her spine as she arose and bunched around her ass.

"Where are you going?" Sofia asked.

"I've got an afternoon class today. I had my alarm set for 11 but since I'm already awake, I should get going."

Sofia glanced at the clock on her bedside table: 10:15 am. The urge to whine began to bubble its way up her throat and she hated herself for it. But even so, she couldn't stop the words from coming out of her stupid mouth. "Stay awhile. You've still got time." She tried to sound casual and indifferent as she watched for Lillian's reaction. The brunette just chuckled.

"Sorry, but I have to go back to the dorms and change. Then, I'm gonna get some breakfast." Lillian moved to get up and walked around the bed to go to the bathroom across the hall. All the while, Sofia stared at her naked body strutting farther and farther away from her. "You said you had a shift later on, right? Me too. I'll see you then."

Sofia didn't say anymore. Couldn't, really. She knew that by doing so would only reveal to Lillian what she'd been struggling with for the last few weeks, and she couldn't afford that. So, she said nothing more on the matter and let Lillian go. When she went, she laid there in utter silence. Millions of emotions ran through her as she stared up at the ceiling. The one that tasted the most bitter in her mouth was the hatred she'd unknowingly developed both for herself and for Lillian over the recent weeks.

She didn't know when it'd started. Or how. One day, she just knew it wasn't the same anymore. Under her nose, in the midst of their supposed carefree fling, she'd become attached. But that was only what she liked to think. In truth, she knew exactly how it happened. She'd become fond of the way Lillian treated her. She was sweet and kind and gentle. When she spoke to her, she was funny and charming. When she made love to her, she was unassuming and generous. She'd grown on her and it was ruining everything. So, she hated her.

And deep down in the back of her mind - though she knew how wrong it was for her to feel that way - it bothered her how she was the one to catch feelings first. After all, everyone knows that the first to fall in love loses.

The bell on the door chimed when Sofia walked into the coffee shop and her eyes widened when she saw Lillian already there; in the midst of making a latte. Her breaths quickened as she remembered the girls naked body that morning. The feel of her body on hers, the warm curves of flesh underneath her wandering hands, and her heart-shaped lips. Hurriedly, she quelled the imagery. She'd seen and thought about her body millions of times, and yet now, those pictures were tinted with something different in color. Something far more dangerous and sentimental. Trying not to make eye contact with her, Sofia continued past towards the back of the store. When she walked out of the changing room after putting her things away, however, she bumped into the girl anyway.

"Hey," Lillian smiled as they nearly brushed each other, "how come you didn't say hi when you came in?"

Sofia shrugged, wanting to be away from her. "I did. You didn't hear me?"

"Uh...no, I guess not. Is everything alright?"

Sofia glanced at the expression on Lillian's face. She was completely clueless. Of course she was. It wasn't her fault to begin with. She was the same. It was herself that'd changed. And yet, she couldn't stop herself from feeling angry at her. It was just unfair. "Everything's fine, Lillian. I'm just peachy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take a smoke before my shift starts."

Sofia moved to walk pass, but Lillian stopped her. "Hey, hey. Hold on, what's gotten into you? Did I do something? If it's about this morning..."

A fuse somewhere in Sofia cracked and she glowered. She knew Lillian didn't deserve it, but her feelings had become out of her control, clearly. With a single step forward, she slipped a hand on the girls wrist and gripped it while abruptly kissing her. She wanted to spite her - to have some kind of leverage on her like Lillian did. Lillian flinched at the sudden contact and naturally panicked. Quickly, she pushed Sofia away with a questioning look just in time as someone suddenly walked in on them.

The girls stood there in awkward silence as the person passed, and when they left, Lillian sighed in relief and tried to calm the tornado in her chest to rebuke Sofia. "What the hell was that? We could've been caught, Sofia. Seriously, what's your problem? Why are you acting like this?"