Coffee Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Lillian was left with her own words in the air as Sofia stalked off without an explanation. For the rest of the day, they didn't speak to each other. What did it matter anyway? Their relationship had no room for talking.

In the next few weeks, Sofia went silent. No calls, no text, and never any conversations at work or school. She became a ghost; leaving Lillian completely confused and worried. It was uncharacteristic of her. Sure, Sofia was spontaneous, but nothing like this. Something far worse than a sudden irritable mood or perhaps an offense she'd probably said, had incurred this behavior. When Lillian thought about it, she was almost acting like a lover throwing a tantrum. But that was impossible. In any case, if Sofia wanted space, there was nothing else for Lillian to do than honor that.

And so, the bone dry silence continued.

Months later, on her way to class, Lillian bumped into one of Sofia's friends. Well, she wasn't sure if they were actually friends. She remembered seeing him at the bar. The guy had a shifty look in his eyes and an oddly complacent face if that was possible.

"Hey, you're that chick. Sofia's friend, right? You were at Ryan's party." He eyed her.

"Uh, yeah. I was."

"Yeah, yeah, I remember you. Sofia spent a lot of her time by you. Not a lot of room for a guy to make a move, if you know what I mean." He laughed. Lillian furrowed her brows, noticing how slimy his laugh was and ultimately realizing his intentions in speaking to her. "Hey, so, since you're her friend and all, I was wondering if you could help me out. Maybe give me her number or something."

"Why don't you ask her yourself? Shouldn't be that hard." Her patience was running thin with this guy. But more than that, she was unexplainably bothered. More than she should've been. The sudden attitude she'd taken surprised even herself and she couldn't understand where it'd come from.

"Oh, c'mon, don't be like that," he snickered, "we both know she wouldn't mind. If not me, she'll be blowing another guy. I'm only asking you because none of her other little friends seem to have heard from her lately. They said they gotta ask her permission, as if it matters. She gets what she wants from us guys, and we get what we want. Well, sometimes we do. Don't tell me you haven't heard from her either. She giving you the cold shoulder too?"

Lillian glared at the sniggering piece of shit. Sofia wasn't like that. He didn't know anything about her and yet behind her back, this was what assholes like him thought about her. But as much as she wanted to punch the living daylights out of him, he was right about one thing. She was just like the rest, in the dark - unaware of the real Sofia. Thrown away. Lillian clenched her jaw and raised her steely eyes at him. "She gives me plenty of things, actually. When we're fucking, for example, she gives me a mind blowing orgasm so fucking good, that I feel sorry for guys like you who have to pull at their little cocks because she doesn't give you any attention. You wanna know why nobody wants to give you her number? It's because everyone sees you as you are, a little boy, and little boys need permission."

Lillian turned around and walked off without another word; leaving the guy standing there stunned and red-faced like an idiot.

She couldn't explain the chaos in her heart or the muddled thoughts that grabbed and pulled at her. She was so angry and sad and annoyed. Everything! Why did Sofia leave her like this? Why did it bother her so much? The more she questioned it, the more empty she turned up. She wanted so badly to see her and the feeling only smothered her until she couldn't think straight anymore. Then, a realization amongst the disorder lit a light in her mind and suddenly, one thing was clear: she missed her.

Things for awhile seemed weary in the possibility of reconnecting, but like passing clouds, the sun will eventually show.

One day, Lillian's phone rang and when she picked it up, it was Sofia. Her voice was monotone and indifferent when she spoke. Although they saw each other occasionally at work, it was like music to Lillian's ear to hear her this directly. She wanted to meet up, but not to talk or hang out like Lillian thought they should've been doing, but for their special meet-up. Lillian accepted nevertheless, because when it came down to it, she'd become lonely in her absence.

It was night by the time they were supposed to meet. Lillian knocked on her apartment door and waited. It'd been so long since she'd been back here and her heart fluttered. When Sofia finally opened the door, Lillian's chest opened up and she felt happy to see her again, like this at least, and not in small glimpses like when they were at work or school.

"It's been awhile." Lillian said, trying to dispel the awkwardness between them.

"Yeah, how've you been?" Sofia asked nonchalantly as she let her in and closed the door.

Lillian lit up a little, glad that she was responding and hopeful that she was better now. "I-I'm great. I'm glad that you finally called. I was worried about you. How are you?"

She merely shrugged. "Same old. You want something to drink while I shower?"

"O-Oh, yeah sure." Lillian didn't understand why, but Sofia seemed to be mimicking a formality that only came off as bizarre and uncomfortable. The brunette couldn't break through to her and whatever it was she was doing. Sofia was acting as if nothing had happened. But regardless, she went to her fridge and handed Lillian a beer before disappearing into the hallway; leaving Lillian alone.

When Sofia finally finished with her shower, she sauntered into the living room with only a robe on and went to grab a beer for herself; completely ignoring Lillian who stood there all the while. Lillian needed to break the ice.

"Sofia, we need to talk." She started.

"Go ahead and get undressed in the bedroom. Why are you just standing there? Have you been like that since I left?" Sofia laughed.

Now, Lillian was becoming impatient. "When you called me, I thought you were fine - "

"I am fine" Sofia interrupted.

"No, clearly you're not. Why are you being like this?"

"Being like what?" Sofia laughed again. "Look, I missed you. I missed touching your body and having you touch mine. So, are we just gonna keep on standing here or are we gonna have some fun?" Reaching out her hands, she propped them on Lillian's shoulders and leant in for a kiss.

A shot of irritation pricked Lillian's nerves and she shrugged her off. "Why are you talking like that? Just stop. Stop!" Sofia backed up as Lillian fumed. "What is wrong with you? You're treating me like I'm some kind of whore or something. What did I do to you, Sofia? You leave me hanging for months and then call me out of the blue for sex and expect me to just follow along? You have any idea how worried I was about you? You never returned any of my calls and every time I saw you, you'd ignore me."

Sofia's facade had dropped by then. She only scowled as Lillian berated her. "What do you want from me? Isn't this what you wanted? Huh? To fuck me and go back home, back to forget about it?"

"Wh-what? N-No..." Lillian tried to defend herself.

"You're the one treating me like a whore! You are, not me!" Sofia practically screamed. And then, the tears fell. Lillian watched in shock as Sofia started to cry. "I-I tried so hard to get back to normal. Stop making it harder."

The girl broke down in front of her. Lillian had never seen her like this. She shook as the tears escaped down her cheeks in streams. Her face grimaced in pain and a sadness Lillian never knew she was capable of. Seeing her so vulnerable scared Lillian. So, she stood there frozen, not sure what to say. "What are you talking about, Sofia?"

The blonde didn't look at her straight away. Instead, her gaze stayed fixated on the floor with a faraway look in her eyes; ready to risk it all. There was a stifling silence for a long time until she finally chocked it out. "I love you, Lillian. Why couldn't you just keep playing along? You should've just stayed oblivious."

Lillian's eyes widened. What?

"Go home," Sofia continued as she turned around in dejection, "and don't call me anymore. Whatever this is, it's over."

Something in Lillian's chest tightened as she watched Sofia turn her back. She reached out and spun the girl around by her arms and forced her to stay there with her. "Sofia, wait. Please."

"Do you love me?" Sofia stoically murmured. There was a pause of hesitation before Lillian could answer. That was all Sofia needed. "Go home, please."

"Wait!" Lillian pleaded, "Sofia, please, listen to me. Listen to me, please!" She clutched the blonde in a panic, begging with all her heart. When she felt the girl wouldn't run away, she calmed down and looked her deep in her eyes. She had to make sense of the hurricane in her head before it devastated anything more than it already had. "The moment I first saw you, I knew you were different from anyone I'd ever met in my life. I knew something would change because of you. I've lived my entire life coasting through it without any meaning. But, but when I plucked up the courage to kiss you that night at the bar, I knew that I would never be able to let you go. Now, I don't know everything there is to know about what that feeling implies, but I want to come to understand it together with you. I don't want to go home, Sofia. I missed you so much. Please, give me time to answer you. Please."

Sofia's eyes were downcast, but the tears had dried. Only a redness lined the edges of her eyes in its wake. Lillian lifted Sofia's chin and gazed into those sorrowful pale jewels for a moment before laying a single kiss on her lips. It was a kiss asking for forgiveness and at the same time, establishing that her trust was to be gained again. She kissed her earnestly and after some time, felt the girl respond in kind.

Lillian moved her hands to cup Sofia's face while the blonde enveloped her arms around Lillian's waist. In their time together, they'd shared many kisses, but this one was far different from the rest. There was no lust or sexual desire behind their lips. Only honest and raw feelings.

Lillian's hands began to falter down over Sofia's shoulders where she slightly slipped the robe back. Sofia's skin was still damp from her shower and felt like velvet on her lips as Lillian peppered kisses across the skin. The blonde moaned as she undid the rest of her robe and let it fall to her feet. How they missed each other's touch - the desire crippled them now that they were together again. Completely nude now, she opened her legs and wrapped them around Lillian's waist as she was hoisted up onto the kitchen counter.

In their rapidly growing flurry of kisses, the girls rushed to take off Lillian's clothes. The brunette raised her arms over her head as Sofia stripped off her shirt and reached down to unclasp her jeans. Quickly, Lillian flung the materials away and stepped out of her bra and panties. She leaned into Sofia for another kiss and immediately felt the girls wetness against her pelvis. It was slick on her skin and dripped like honey down her legs. Instantly, Lillian's arousal spiked and she growled into Sofia's mouth. Suddenly, she felt nimble fingers stroke at her pussy.

Her lips made a plopping sound when she separated from Sofia to glance down at her body. As she thought, Sofia's hand was between her legs; rubbing her furiously. Lillian gasped and moaned as she felt her knees give in. She laid her head on Sofia's chest to gain her strength and then moved her lips to take the blondes breasts into her mouth. Sucking and licking at the hard nub between her teeth, she started to finger fuck Sofia too.

Her fingers slid in with ease and in seconds, the girl was bucking from the pleasure. Lillian's biceps and wrists tensed as she pumped into Sofia's hungry cunt; feeling her juices coat her fingers in a thick sticky film. When she sensed the telltale signs of Sofia's rushing orgasm, she dropped down to her knees and stuck her tongue into the girls snatch; licking the last remnants of her sanity until it was time for her to blow over.

Immediately, Sofia screamed and bellowed as her body twitched under the spell of her climax. She gripped Lillian's hair to keep her balance and moaned as the girl continued to lick her down her orgasm. Gently, she bucked her hips into that gorgeous face of hers and rode the waves in her belly until they flatlined to the shores.

A satisfied sigh escaped between her lips and she pulled Lillian up for a kiss. Slipping a hungry tongue in her mouth, she devoured her in their embrace. When she pulled back and hopped off the counter - leaving a slick streak of her cum on the edge - she guided Lillian towards a couch in the living room where she shoved her across the arm.

Lillian fell over on her back onto the soft cushions and didn't even have time to adjust herself when Sofia climbed on top of her. The blonde bent down and took a breast into her hot mouth; eliciting a sharp moan from Lillian that forced her to throw back her head. With trembling hands laced into the blondes silk locks and her eyes shut closed, she squirmed as Sofia began to lick and kiss down her body. She felt the smaller girl lift her legs over her shoulders and a hot breath against her pussy lips.

Instantly, her body tensed under the anticipation and waited in agony for the piercing contact she so craved. Like an answer to her prayers, a wet and deft tongue stroked up her pussy from her perineum. Lillian nearly squealed as the girl continued; pulling aside her pussy lips to lick and suck deeper inside her. Lillian folded her legs around Sofia and gripped her hair; feeling her arousal rising from its depth.

After numerous encounters, the girls had improved vastly compared to their first time together. Lillian remembered the first time Sofia tried to eat her out. She was clumsy and a bit hesitant. Lillian had managed to do a decent job with room for improvement the first time around. For Sofia, It'd taken her a few tries to make Lillian cum. Now, she was hitting all the buttons in her soaking wet pussy with every stroke of her tongue.

Reeling back to reality, she felt Sofia rake her fingernails across the skin of her asscheeks and the length of her tongue as she dove it inside the deepest parts of her. And then, like an overflowing fountain, Lillian bursted into a thousand pieces as her orgasm exploded in a heavy magnetic pulse that rocked her body. Sofia continued to lick her until she came down. When she finally did, she crawled over Lillian's breathless body and gingerly kissed her.

The girls made out in the aftermath of their lush sexual intimacy the rest of the night on that couch. Lillian held Sofia in her arms as they laid there in the darkness; night falling over the room. For hours, they spent it just laying there. Suddenly, Sofia leaned into Lillian and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong?" Lillian called out.

"Lily," her voice was small and soothing, "stay with me until the morning. And when the morning comes, stay until the night. If you have classes, cancel them. Just for one day. Don't get breakfast without me and don't leave me alone in my bed. Please." She quietly begged.

Lillian's heart fluttered and her breaths came out in ragged gasps. She was in love with this girl and with every ounce of her being. And the way she called to her - how she shortened her name - it sounded...nice. A thought flew around in her head about how she wanted her to call her that more. She bowed her head onto Sofia's and brought her closer into her embrace. "Okay, I promise. I won't go anywhere."

And in each other's arms, they fell asleep, looking forward to what tomorrow would bring.