Coitus on Infinite Earths Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Batman please!" Harley pleaded like her life was on the line.

"Sorry Harley but you ARE an accomplice to those the robbery. Best case, you'll be sent to Arkham." Even Batman had a fair heart every now and then. He grabbed a loopy Joker and dragged him to the post and had Harley sit right next to him. He cuffed both of their hands to the post and left them there but not before Batman took one last look at the two mad clowns as Harley gave him a playful smile.

"Batman! Glad to see you." Commissioner Gordon said as he shook Batman's hand. "Take the trash out of here!"

"They're in the other room." Batman stated.

"What about the money?"

"Right in that Smelting Chamber, there's a chrome door that you can't miss. That's where you'll find it."

"Uh...You have something red on your lips." Gordon retorted.

"Harley tried to make advances on me." Batman said with a hint of charm to it.

"BF-39. COME IN BF-39. We have just gotten confirmation that Edward Nygma has taken over the Panessa Movie Studios. I repeat, The Riddler has taken over the Movie Studios!"

"BF-39 we're on it." Gordon replied. "I know you had a long night, Batman but..." Batman had disappeared. "Every damn time." Gordon replied with a smile.

The End.