All Comments on 'Collared Ch. 03'

by dusk_reaper

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Thanks for the backstory even though it's not very liable. Boo hiss! :D:D:D

It certainly sets up the current situation.

Like how real the characters continue to be. Cyrus- a guy with the new toy he always wanted. He wants to take basic care if it, but by gummies he is gonna play with it. Jeta's behavior is great. Nothing she can do to change things but that doesn't mean she as to like it. Not a victim of magical cock (although Cyrus sure doesn't strike me as a guy who has one. :D) Simon and his bitching. Is the boss really that bad or is he just that guy who likes to bitch? Either way, bodes ill for the boss. You've set up well for bad times with the layoff talk. Keep 'em coming!

fanficwriter1fanficwriter1over 10 years ago
Backstory?

Okay the concept of the story works, but I wished you'd given some of the backstory in chapter 1....and what you have here seems to be kind of an afterthought. A female President nuking the world sounds like a bad gender joke.

MtannerMtannerover 10 years ago

You are doing a great job with this story. I really love the characters so far they each seem to have their own distinct personality. Hope you keep writing on this story line and thanks for sharing with us.

Peter4yourgazePeter4yourgazealmost 4 years ago
yesss

making her keep the plug in is sooo hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous