All Comments on 'College Guy gets a MILF Visitor'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HamsterHamsterabout 6 years ago
Information needed

We needed some back story on Renee', Vickie and Brian. How did Brian and Vickie meet and what is their actual relationship? How did Vickie and Renee' know each other? The 18 year age difference between Renee' and the college students is intriguing. Why was Renee' visiting Vickie? And why would Vickie arrange for the hookup? Background like that could have led to a much superior story than the simple suck/fuck we got.

Brian6588Brian6588about 6 years agoAuthor
Clearing it up for Hamster

Renee and Vicky were from the same hometown. Renee owns a salon there and Vicky was a customer of Renee. They became good friends. It wasn't meant to be a set up for sex. Just someone to go out dancing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You need an editor

Missing words, at least you meant 'off' but spelled it 'of.' and more things that broke the third wall.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very glad to see a good guy!

Finally a good guy. Once he learned she was married with kids he didn't turn this into an affair. He did the right thing. Thanks for writing it that way. Not all young guys are pigs.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 1 year ago

As one of the other commenters noted, some fleshing out of the back story on Renee and Vicki would be helpful, as it would put things in context. Not too many college age girls hanging out with 38 year old married women. It would be interesting to know how that came to be.

While I think Anon from four months prior to this comment has a valid point, I don't think too many college guys would care much about such a hot, very interested woman, were married or not. I know I would be all in on a second meeting, had I been in that situation. I also find it interesting that the fact that she has three kids affect his decision. I've heard this before from a number of women, married or single. "I have three kids..." Why would that matter?? You're not bringing them on our date, are you??

Hot story. Nothing wrong with a wife who steps out once in a while. And who knows, maybe her husband knows and approves, even encourages his wife's extracurricular activity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
581 Followers
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...