College Guy gets a MILF Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
580 Followers

After she left I could hear the guys next door saying, "Oh Brian, yes fuck me in the ass." I didn't bother giving them the privilege of acknowledging them.

Later that day Vicky came down to my room after Renee left. Vicky said, "Wow, Renee really, really likes you. That's all she talked about was you."

"Renee is amazing. She is marriage material." I said.

Laughing Vicky replied, "Well yes, she has been married for 15 years."

"What?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"Fuck no!"

"She is married with 3 kids."

"You're kidding me? How old is she?"

"She turned 38 two weeks ago."

"Shit, I thought she was 27."

"I will tell her that. She will love it."

Three weeks later Vicky comes down to my room. "Hey Brian. I just got off the phone with Renee. She is coming to see you this weekend. She said, make sure you don't have any plans."

"Honestly Vicky, I really liked her. But I don't want to mess with a married woman. Plus she has 3 kids. Plus I was going to my hometown this weekend for a party."

I left that Friday before Renee could arrive. I knew if I saw her I would change my mind. Vicky told me how disappointed Renee was that I was not there. I still find it hard to believe that she was 17 years older than me with 3 kids. God was good to her.

Brian6588
Brian6588
580 Followers
12