College Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

I then pulled out, I headed to the couch across the room and moved to sit against the bed, I brought her over and she then mounted the single seat couch, I then mounted her from behind. I continued to fuck her as I felt my orgasm soon arriving, and by her enthusiastic moans another one was due for her very soon.

I felt the surge begin to build in my balls and my spunk would soon be deep inside her gorgeous pussy. We then arrived at ecstasy's front door and came together, her pussy juices in a struggle against my jizz and soon filling her deepest crevices.

We collapsed onto the bed and soon fell asleep. A few hours later well before sunrise I awake to find her in the bathroom, I go to the door and knock softly, she beckons me inside, and I find her taking a shit.

She looked at me and said, "This is why I was frustrated."

"I take it it's getting out of your system." She nodded in approval; I then left and headed back to bed.

Allison

Always the outdoor girl, Allison loved the wild outdoors and being in Africa her Caucasian skin had a very nice tan. Our encounter happened during the holidays between semesters from one year to the next. We were in Malawi at a game reserve taking in the wildlife, the Big Five. It was a far cry from the hectic city life back in Johannesburg.

We were staying at a luxurious tented bush lodge, king size bed opulent bathroom and viewing deck to spot Africa's famous wildlife. It seemed a trend that many of Africa's residents in urban and suburban areas rarely if ever get out to the bush to see the wild side of Africa popularised in films and novels.

Me, her headed of alone, more of our friends would arrive a day or two later, it took about a week to get to where we were going. There was very little in terms of roads, trains, or airports in the vicinity of the lodge. It was a long holiday and thus we would take our time. We would be staying as long as possible. Survival shows on the Discovery channel had spurred us on to try this adventure albeit with more comfortable accommodation arrangements.

After a considerable journey we finally arrived at the lodge and decided to head to the tent and sleep. Inside the tent was just like a five star hotel room, except with natural air conditioning and the sounds of the wild very nearby. After a two hour power nap we had woken up, it was about noon and we decided on lunch.

These bush lodges still bring as much of the comforts of home and that of a luxury hotel to the middle of nowhere. After a scrumptious lunch of many different meats and a few good bottles of red wine. We sat on the deck and where alone watching the sun rise. She sat on a chaise lounge relaxing reading a book. I was on another chaise lounge smoking a fine Cuban cigar.

It just so happened to be mating season and it wasn't just the animals keen for a sexual encounter. We soon retired to the tent and been ever the fan of a little role-play, she slipped into something a little more enticing. She had a playboy bunny outfit which, was, unbeknownst to me, her little kinky fantasy.

She wanted to fuck like rabbits in the wilds of Africa. We intended to do just that, I slipped off her costume and left her bunny ears in place. I then reached down and slipped off her stockings. I sat down on the bed to gaze her naked form. It was something to behold as the African began its descent into the depths of darkness. I then got out of my safari attire and with my member standing to attention called her over to me.

She strutted over to me and slowly pushed me back on the bed. She climbed over me and positioned her asshole over my cock ready for some ass penetration. She slid slowly into her ass as she faced away from me. Her moans of pleasure soon became audible.

"Oh fuck that feels good," She moaned.

"Happy to oblige," I replied.

"Just fuck me," she retorted.

I said no more and gave another deep thrust into her anus and continued to fuck away deep in the African bush. I sat up and our too bodies were in intimate contact as she began to gyrate on my cock. Her hair had seemingly retained the heat from earlier that day and the aroma was rather intoxicating, lust may have been playing tricks on my mind.

It would seem the setting was in a rather subtle manner becoming an aphrodisiac. We both planted our feet on the floor and stood up slowly. I then grabbed hold of her hips and began to fuck her ass with more gusto. She loved it, continually moaning with pleasure and encouraging me to carry on.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, FUCK ME!" she screamed.

I could have sworn, after that, that I had heard a few birds scatter from the nearby trees into the grass land. However, our location may have had something to do with that assumption. There were certainly no assumptions about the fucking we did that day.

Soon she was face down on the floor still taking me in her ass. She continued her encouragement of my actions. She loved being ass fucked on the floor deep in the African bush. She took each thrust in her stride and simply wanted more.

I then pulled out and lifted her to her feet; I led her over to a chair. She grasped the top of the back of the chair and placed her knees on each armrest. She gripped tight and I then plunged back into her awaiting asshole. The chair must have been rather heavy seeing as it hardly moved. It was a large plush dark brown leather arm chair.

She wanted my cum, her pussy had remained untouched at that moment. She still gripped the chair with an iron fist. She wanted my cum inside her asshole. I then let go and shot my load into her asshole, stream after stream flood her anus. I pulled out and few drops fell onto the chair. She lay back exhausted and slowly caught her breath as the ass fucking she received drained the energy right out of her body.

"You certainly know how to fuck," she confessed to me.

"I try," was my reply.

Ashley

The one thing that stood out about her was her love of Chelsea football club. She would always wear her Chelsea shirt after match day. I had seen her a few times and after a while I was seemingly convinced she was a dominatrix. There was something about her that made me believe that domination was a favourite past time.

She noticed me smoking a cigar and became intrigued. That turned out to be a conversation starter.

"You look like a drug lord smoking that thing."

"It tastes good, you want to try it."

She took a few puffs of the cigar sat back and said, "That is good, and where did you get it from?"

"This tobacco shop, down the road from university."

"I think I'll get myself one this week."

"I got to go to class, it has been great meeting you, and I'll see you around campus."

She gave me her number before I departed and I got to calling her and we soon hit it off. Then before I knew it I was travelling on a plane to London with her to watch the football.

Her parents were positively loaded; her pops trusted me and thus allowed me to go with his daughter, hell he even paid for the ticket and hotel stay.

"So Ash it's about 17 hours, this flight right?"

"Yeah that's right we'll probably arrive in the morning, the match will be the following day."

"Have you been to London before?"

"Yeah, but I was really young, don't really remember it though."

"I never thought I would be seeing English Premiership at the stadium."

"Well, I've never seen a match at the stadium either, so it will be a first for both of us."

"Well Ash I'm glad the first time will be with you."

"Hmm, speaking of first times, when was yours?"

"The day I officially finished high school."

"And? Her name?"

"Truth be told, I don't remember her name."

Her mouth opened in mock shock but I knew she was bullshiting. She never had a decent bluff at any poker game that was commonplace at the university canteen.

"You man whore," she exclaimed.

"It is still a premium service that I offer," I replied faking a serious tone.

"Ok, ok, let's change the topic."

"Alright Ash, you go first."

"What did you think of me before me formally met one another."

"Can I be frank?"

She nodded approvingly.

"I thought you moonlighted as a dominatrix."

Her eyes widened at my words and she sat there stunned for a few moments before composing herself and managing a reply to my statement.

"I didn't mean to be offensive Ash."

"No it's just a bit shocking, I couldn't do that, my brothers would almost certainly find out and I would be up shit creek without a paddle or raft."

"You're not mad are you Ash?"

"No, just taken a back, I understand that you had the best of intentions and were just being honest."

"Let's enjoy the in-flight movie and we'll talk later."

"Good idea, that was a bit too much honesty, but I guess I can't hold that against you."

Our words were kept to a minimum for the remainder of the flight. We landed at Heathrow about ten in the morning. After the long process of check-in, luggage, and customs we eventually hailed a black cab and headed off to the hotel. We checked in, it seems Ash's old man had spared no expense for his little girl's holiday.

"You still mad Ash?"

"No not at all Billy, you're a good man."

"Ok, well I'm jet lagged and I need some rest, to cheer for Liverpool when they thrash Terry and co."

"Ha! We'll see about that."

After that innocent verbal jousting regarding our differing choices in football team support, we hit the hay, and awoke in the late afternoon rested and feeling peckish. We went to a restaurant and enjoyed some of that new British fusion cuisine and had talks about the match.

"I see Chelsea has a full complement of their star players, but Liverpool could pull an upset."

"Unlikely but anything could happen."

"Like John Terry having some sordid affair."

"It is a possibility, I suppose."

We headed back to the hotel room, and slept. The time to depart for the match had arrived. We soon took our seats and awaited the footballing stars to hit the pitch. Liverpool hit the pitch with their star captain Steven Gerrard. Afterwards Chelsea's stars hit the pitch Terry, Cole, and Drogba.

The match kicked off and seemed it would end in a stale mate until at the last minute; Drogba slots one in behind the Liverpool defence into their goal.

"What did I tell you?" Ashley exclaimed.

"In spirit of sportsmanship, I congratulate you on your team winning."

"Come on, let's get a drink."

We headed off in a black cab and found a pub and went inside. We got mugs of beer and sat down and enjoyed them.

"I don't know what is wrong with that team."

"Every dog has its day Billy."

"I suppose you're right."

After downing her beer, Ash asked me with a sly wink, "You want to get out of here, back to the hotel."

"Oh yes," I replied.

As soon as we got inside the hotel room we were up against the wall snogging and tearing at each other's clothes. The lust took over our bodies at our acceptance of its presence. Our tongues began to intertwine and clothes began to fall away from our bodies. We hastily headed over to the bed tripping over the couch and landing on it. We both let out hearty laughs at what had just transpired.

None the less we were as aroused as ever and continued our snogging and removal of each other's clothing. After practically ripping one another's clothes off Ash then began to stroke my now hardened penis, she moved herself to it and slid it into her mouth. A bit of a gag could be heard as my cock made contact with the back of her throat.

All the while the tell-tale squeaks of the leather couch as Ash continued to suck with experience seemingly beyond her years. She used her free hands to massage my balls and send a tingling sensation through them.

I lifted her head up and gestured her to take a seat. She then positioned herself over my cock and slid it into her awaiting vagina. She began to build up tempo and as she slid up and down. Her hands were placed firmly on my chest as she steadied herself whilst getting herself toward an orgasm.

"Let's got to the bed," I said to her.

"Yes, Oh Yes!" she shouted back.

I led her over to the bed and laid her back lifted her legs and wrapped her arms around them. She propped up her vagina and as I neared it with my cock. She freed one hand grasped it and guided it inside her. I began with a steady pace and built up momentum.

Her moans of joy served to encourage and continue with my pace and give her more. I pulled out, lowered her legs. I laid back and positioned my upper body over the edge of the bed. I planted my hands on the floor. She then slid herself back onto my cock and began to fuck away. Our endurance was something else that day. Maybe it was adrenaline or it could have been lust, I'm leaning more toward the latter.

She felt herself about to orgasm and slowly arched her back and lifted her head to the ceiling.

"OOOHHH FUCK," she screamed as the orgasm came with force.

She continued to ride me and let the orgasm subside and return to her pace. She lifted herself off me and I moved myself back onto the bed. She stood up and I joined her she got to her knees and began to tug at my penis. I then stood by as she jerked my cock to get some cum. Her expert hand job had soon got my ejaculate all over her face, some then dripped onto her tits and some trickled down her stomach.

She giggled a little at the feeling of warm cum all over her face.

"Hmm, that was good," she said to me.

She then went to be bathroom and I got a drink; whisky on the rocks. I walked to the window and peeled back the curtains slightly the night had settled in and the typical London rain was falling. I then thought to myself "Liverpool lost, got laid though"

Alice

Bologna, Italy, an area of beauty, wine, motorcycles, and birthplace of the lovely Alice. She was audacious, sexy, glamorous, and fucking dynamite in the sack. How she found her way to Johannesburg is beyond me but it wasn't really important, she was a woman of the world.

She was about 5' 8" in height, auburn coloured hair and a very fashionable woman, being Italian may have had something to do with that fact. I did a few subjects with her and she and I would the ones answering the questions the lecturer posed. It was just before a particular exam when I learned her name and we became good friends soon after the exam.

She was a very astute woman and that would certainly serve her well in life. We got friendlier as the days went on and soon we found ourselves together on holiday on South Africa's famous wine route (Some of the world's best wine is made there and exported worldwide, you may well find a bottle or two at your nearest liquor store.) for some wine tasting and perusing different estates.

We went through the day tasting wine after all of which were superb and left us rather drunk by the end of the day, we were driven back to the hotel and found ourselves taking a walk in the gardens late at night all alone. The only sounds we could hear were those of the night and the fountain which gently pumped water into the fish pound.

The night was clear as we were a good hour's drive outside Cape Town, the stars were bright and we could see so many and the full moon loomed large in the night sky. We were in a spot secluded by bushes, shrubs, and fanciful creepers filled with foliage. We sat down and a wooden bench and talked a little.

"You enjoyed the wine Alice?"

"Yes, and the weather is just gorgeous, it really should be a vacation to remember."

"It's good to have a break from university."

"Oh definitely but it's where I met you Billy."

"That is definitely true, but I'm enjoying it,

I'll most certainly miss it when I am done."

"I feel the same way."

In the moment I drew her in close and kissed her, she was taken aback but liked what had just happened. She then returned the gesture and continued snogging one another and soon I was fondling her pert breasts which were not clad in a bra and were firm and supple. She giggled a little at the sensation of her breasts being rubbed and caressed.

I loosened a few buttons on her shirt, which was a dress as its length meant it came down a few inches past her pussy with a slit along either side, and got a closer feel of her gorgeous breasts and she then began to rub my crotch through the fabric of my jeans and a bulge formed which, create a little spark of excitement in her eyes.

She pulled my hands back and began to remove her dress completely. She then stood up, hooked her thumbs on the side of her thong and slipped it off. Her dress now lay in her pile on the bench with her thong draped on top. She then straddled me and we continued to kiss with passion and purpose.

I then slipped off my shirt and Alice started to unbutton my jeans. My cock sprang out ready for attention. She then straddled me once again and slipped her pussy onto my awaiting cocking and slowly went up and down. We tried our best to be quiet as the rest of the hotel's guests were most likely asleep.

She whispered to me "Hmmm that feels so good."

"It's all for you," I whispered.

"Oh yes, oooh yes," she whispered back to me.

She continued to ride me as the fountain pumped a stream of water, the creatures of the night were abound, and the moon continue its celestial illumination of our liaison. I ran my hands up and down her body fondling her gorgeous breasts and getting a firm grip on her lovely pert little ass.

Our slow, steady and deliberate movements went on for at least half an hour, we were hardly keeping track, but it felt much longer. Alice's movements were seductively and tantalising as she slid up and down my cock all the while we both peered intently into each other's eyes.

I gestured Alice to stand up and led her over to a stone table and placed her hands firmly on the surface of the table with her delightful ass being offered to me. She tilted her head with an alluring smile, waving a finger telling me all she wanted in under the moon. I stepped up behind her and slid my cock gently into her pussy and began to pump away.

I kept slow and deliberate, there was no need to rush, and the sensation of maybe being caught really sent us both into frenzied lust. We continued to indulge in the lust of the moment. I heard a faint noise, I thought nothing of it at first but it came again, the distinct noise of footsteps on a path lined with pebbles.

Alice soon became aware and we quickly grabbed our clothes and slipped out the other side. We hid behind some bushes and quickly got our clothes back on and casually strolled past the group of people seemingly unaware of our little escapade. We then slipped back into our hotel room. We left the lights off as the moon seemed more than bright enough.

"That was close," Alice said with a huge sigh of relief.

"It certainly was, but they seemed none the wiser," I replied.

Alice then slipped out of her clothes winked at me and said, "It's time we finish."

"Oh I always seeing things through to the end," I replied.

I then dropped my jeans to the floor and slipped off my shirt. I walked over to the bed on which she was not lying on. I got behind her and then slid my cock back inside her pussy, we were both lying on our sides and I was intending a memorable finish for that sexual encounter.

Alice soon began to grip tightly on the sheets as I continued to thrust inside her it seemed her orgasm was imminent as was mine. She then gripped the sheets as tight as she could as her orgasm took hold and my cock started to shoot my warm jizz deep inside her pussy as she continued to gyrate and take my cock deep inside her vagina. We then let go and rested on the bed, catching our breath from the al fresco fucking and dodging other hotel patrons.

"Thank you, Billy."

"You are welcome; even if this was the last time I ever do this with you."

B59001
B59001
72 Followers