College Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

It was a hot day, and we did little to stop the heat building between us. I kept going soon creating sounds as our bodies slapped together with each thrust that went deep inside her.

I soon pulled out and then moved to the floor and sat down, Anna lowered herself onto me and I reached behind me and planted my hands on the floor to steady ourselves. Ann placed her hands on my shoulders and rode my like a bucking bronco.

"Aaaah fuck yes that's it, fuck me.

Anna leaned in and we kissed while she continued to fuck me whilst our bodies were seemingly intertwined on the floor of her dorm room. She then stood herself up and wanted to move onto the bed. She instructed me to lay back and she got on top. She leaned forward and we kissed again. She stared at me intently as she went up and down on my cock with desire burning inside her soul.

Anna shared Ingrid's burning desire for fucking. She was wild and untamed in the realm of sex. She continued and the beak squeaked and groaned under our sexual movements. There was little doubt whoever lived in next doors dorm room would hear, and with Ingrid pretty much directly underneath Anna's room, she may well have heard as well if she was in her room.

The fucking continued and Anna's seemed a like a marathon fuck machine. That position she was in was her favourite as she would later tell me. The power of lust invaded us both, we continued and lost ourselves in one another.

She soon felt orgasm as her moans grew louder and louder. She continued riding my cock and soon her orgasm erupted and flowed through her entire body. She wanted more and continued to push me to orgasm and I soon erupted inside her and she loved every bit of cum that was shot inside her pussy.

She hoped off me and lay down next to me as we both caught our breath.

"Well Anna, your verdict?"

"De-fucking-licious."

Then a knock came on the door just as I finished getting dressed. Anna, still naked, went to look through the peephole. It was none other than Ingrid, she let her in and from Anna's appearance and the smell of sex on her she knew exactly what was going on.

I then walked up to Anna and kissed her whilst grabbing her ass bidding her farewell. Ingrid gave me an embrace and a snog and I then left Anna's dorm room.

Riana

One of many women whom caught my eye in the latter stages of my university career was a beauty named Riana. I first met her on campus, whilst greeting a friend of mine, whom was well acquainted with her. She however would come to mean a great deal to me, not just a college fuck, maybe something more.

I had seen her a few times prior to that encounter, but never found myself in a position to introduce myself. I had arrived at varsity half an hour earlier than usual. She introduced her and gave me her name, it sounded especially sexy coming from her gorgeous lips. The specifics of the words that were exchanged were not important, the connection resulting from that meeting was important.

She had quite the resemblance to English actress Emily Blunt in her flowing dark hair and her light skinned gorgeous complexion. There is no way I would forget her banging body and the curves she had on her petite frame. She was about 5' 7" tall and was quite something to behold. She was a vision of beauty someone I would feel privileged to open my eyes to every morning. The first time I had a proper introduction I never forgot.

She had on a zipped up brown leather jacket, a multi-coloured scarf tucked into the top of the jacket. Her bottom half was covered in a pair of blue jeans with black leather boots coming half way up from her feet to her knees. She had on large black sunglasses with gold insignia festooned upon them.

We got to talking and after a few conversations, a few coffees and help with university whenever it was possible. A date was arranged and we were off to connect on another level and meet somewhere other than on campus.

I swung by her dorm room the following Friday and whisked her away. She wore a slinky black dress; her delicious flesh was on display in that dress. Her gorgeous cleavage was on display, with the dress ending tantalisingly short. Her legs wrapped in sheer black stockings, and her outfit was rounded off with a pair black stiletto heels.

One thing that couldn't be ignored was her million dollar smile. We went to a rather swanky restaurant and got to talking about one another.

"Billy how is everything with you?" she asked.

"Ri, it is always good especially when you are with me, what about you?" I replied.

She gave a seductive smile at those words. She felt comfortable with me, the feeling was mutual. We enjoyed one another's company long before the night of our date.

"Everything is perfect," she replied with a grin.

"You are and amazing woman Riana, when I first met you I knew there was something amazing about you and I know that you are a woman that deserves the best possible."

"Aaaww, Thank you, I can tell you are being most sincere whenever you speak to me, I like that in a man."

"I think I may have fallen for you, quite hard, normally I wouldn't say as I thought it would be unlikely at best to fall in love."

"Billy, you are an amazing man, smart, talented, and certainly predestined for greater things."

"Well, alongside every great man is a great woman."

"I feel the same; there is little I can do to hide that fact at this point in time, I have fallen for you too Billy."

We soon left the restaurant, and to a hotel, where we would stay the weekend. It too was rather swanky, I had planned for this for a while, and I had never done that with any other woman before. Riana came to mean a lot to me. A random fuck with certainly not suffice.

This was not to say anything negative about my other liaisons. It was a more probing connection which, arose from my encounters with Riana. Inside the walls of the hotel we began to consummate our feelings. I put on some appropriate music, the classics. I then switched off the light and opened the curtain and window, with the only illumination being the moon. We then sat down on the bed looking at one another and felt a positively electric atmosphere between us.

We looked into one another's eyes with intense passion, telling stories to one another which were thousands of years old without even saying a word. We felt genuine passion for one another. We drew close and shared a kiss; it was something the ancients slaughtered for, that feeling of instant gratification intertwined with granted pleasures throughout the sands of time.

I whispered into her ear, "Do you want this?"

She whispered back to me, "more than anything."

I kissed her again and we both stood up and I slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and slow removed the dress from her body. I continue to peel the dress off her and soon she stood there in her seductive lingerie, sheer stockings and "fuck me" heels.

I followed suit and removed my clothes. She reached behind and unclipped her bra letting it fall to the floor and expose her gorgeous breasts. She then reached down and slipped off her panties. Now she stood there in all her naked glory offering herself to me. All the while soft music further enhanced the scene creating the unforgettable.

She kept on her heels and sheer black stockings. I moved to the bed and propped myself up against the head board and watched her come to me. She had tugged and slipped off my boxers. We kissed with passion while she teasingly played with my shaft. She then lowered herself on to her knees, positioned her pussy over my shaft and slowly slid onto my shaft. Whilst the love music of an era gone by served to capture the scene perfectly.

She then began to move along its length and build some rhythm, pace, and momentum. She let out almost silent moans of pleasure as we came together. She looked me dead on the eye as she fucked me. Her mouth was open and her eyes rolled with lust she slid up and down my shaft.

The moonlight glimmered on her face momentarily as she rose up my shaft and then back down again. She then stopped, with my shaft still inside her, she then took my hands into hers and she slowly lay back whilst holding my hands, telling me what she wanted me to do, without uttering a single word.

She lay back on the bed with her body perpendicular to mine. She then raised her legs and laid them on my shoulders. I ran my hands from her hips up to stiletto clad feet. I then retracted my shaft a bit and inserted it back into her awaiting pussy.

Her body reacted with lust to my actions and she wanted more. My thrusts continued as she moved toward her orgasm. It soon arrived with force as she trembled with ecstasy and was drenched in lust as the orgasm took complete control of her. She rode the waves of orgasm until it slowly subsided.

She asked for more, and I was more than happy to oblige. She slid off my cock and waved a finger to me to join her on the floor. She then spread her legs and drew me in. I jammed it in her and she let out a heavy moan of sheer satisfaction in response.

As I pumped away she locked her legs around me and took all I had to give. Soon the tempo had increased and she was eager for more, and got exactly what she was yearning for in that moment. The music had gone from Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye and several others were perfect for that moment.

She then unhooked her legs from around me and gestured we roll over and we did, she was now perched on top of me and bumping and grinding away like a champion. Her hands and fingers ran through her raven hair. Her tongue moistened her lips as she went up, down, and side to side.

All the while the moonlight had lit the scene in a bluish haze. The dim light had only served to further intoxicate the both of us. The humid summer night had left us with a glimmer of perspiration as we continued to fuck with passion.

She then stood up and I lifted myself to my feet. I then sat on the bed and gestured her toward me. I sat on the edge of the bed and she climbed onto me and extended her legs onto the bed. She then lowered herself onto my cock. She grasped her hands around my neck, and then wrapped her legs around my lower back.

I then stood up with myself deep inside, I started to fuck away. She loved it and her face showed every single bit of the intense pleasure that was flooding through her in that moment. I continued to fuck and soon a second orgasm exploded inside her. She gripped me tight as the orgasm shot through her entire body.

"I'm ready to blow let's go to the shower," I whispered to Riana.

I walked to the bathroom with her wrapped around me and my cock still deep inside her pussy. I put her down and then she flicked the shower on, she quickly kicked of her shoes and slid down her stockings and led me by the cock inside the shower.

We sat on the floor as the hot water flowed around us and she got back onto my cock and we faced each other as she did what she did best and drove me to orgasm. My jizz shot deep inside of her and was rather substantial. She loved every bit of it as it gushed inside her pussy.

We then got out and dried ourselves off. I then took a chair and placed it next to the window; I then lit up a cigar, and began to puff it away and out of the window. The moon still prominent in the sky illuminated the ground below and that hotel room. Riana then stood next to me and took a puff of the cigar.

She then sat on the bed and said "That was incredible,"

"It was my pleasure Ri," I replied.

"Mine too you sexy bastard." she replied cheeky smile.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers