College Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

"I'm glad you said that but I have something to tell you."

"I'm all ears Alice."

"This will be the last time we do this, I wanted some time to explore other options and now that I have what I had before is just what I need."

"I understand this was something unforgettable, we can still be friends."

"Yes we can, come to think of it didn't I see you with a quite a hottie at campus a few times."

"You are very observant Alice, her name is Riana."

"Well you take care of her, I'm sure she will do the same for you Billy."

"He is a lucky man to have you, I hope he treats you well Alice."

They always said things happen during a full moon, and they certainly did that night.

Abigail

Abigail was a 5' 6" stunner, brunette hair reaching just past shoulder length and a playfully sexy demeanour. We always got on like a house on fire; she became a good friend and a great fuck.

A feisty girl to say the least, Abigail had once punched her boyfriend in public after finding out he had been philandering with several women on campus. I bumped into her a few days after that incident which was pretty much campus wide news after a day or two.

"Hey Abi, how are you doing?"

"I'm good Billy and yourself."

"Not too bad, I hear you got a mean right cross." Abi let out a hearty laugh and shook her head.

"You heard about that."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Sorry to hear about what happened."

"I'm alright really, what doesn't kill you right?"

"Absolutely, so are you up for some cheering up?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"A few drinks and good company."

"Count me in."

"Good to hear, oh by the way it's a nudist affair."

"Billy, that's even better, text me the details."

She then hugged me in gratitude and we waved goodbye and would contact each other later in the week.

After that encounter on Tuesday, Saturday had arrived. I threw on some jeans and a t-shirt, to leave in the car before entering the venue. I hopped in my car and went off to pick up Abigail. Her parents lived had moved overseas and had left her the house, they were exploring Qatar and enjoying the desert plains. So she had the house to herself.

She had kept herself sexy and slim by training often and partaking in martial arts. I arrived at her house about 6:30 in the evening; a little early just to be sure she wasn't having cold feet about the idea.

I rang her doorbell and waited, she opened the door and ushered me inside. She had on her silk robe and had her hair and make-up already done. We sat down and Abi opened some wine.

"You're ready for tonight Abi," I enquired.

"Certainly, I'm still excited about it," I replied.

I had decided to forego any conversation regarding her ex-boyfriend as I was unsure about her feelings over the topic. We finished our wine and began to leave. Abigail had decided on departing in the robe she was wearing, we would not be needing our clothes for long.

Our destination was one a luxurious roof top venue in Sandton, Johannesburg. It is the most glamorous and richest areas in South Africa. When we arrived we parked underground. We walked to the entrance and removed off our clothes at the "coat" room.

We entered the elevator nude as the day we were born, Abi kept her black stiletto heels on her feet and we rode the elevator up. The mirrors of the elevator made for an interesting sight. The doors then parted as we arrived at the floor. The elevator led straight into the venue, a luxurious apartment and veritable mansion amongst the high rise buildings which surrounded the area.

The venue was relatively secluded but no one in attendance really cared about any onlookers. There were about ten guests in attendance, it was an intimate affair.

We greeted the others in attendance, and got to begin enjoying the evening's festivities. The drinks flowed and everybody got friendly with one another. A little music flowed and Abi was strutting her stuff everybody was pleased with what they were seeing and applauded her once the song had ended. Abi appreciated all the attention.

The evening flowed and after copious amounts of alcohol flowing through everybody ended up asleep in various positions. However Abigail and I were alone sat by a counter and talking once more.

"Enjoyed it Abi?" I enquired.

"Yes I did," she enthusiastically replied.

"How about we get out of here," I said.

"Back to my place," Abi replied.

We then got dressed and left the party. It was about two in the morning. The highway was quiet and the cruise more so. We soon arrived at Abi's place.

We headed into her lounge and got out some more drinks. After a while Abi slipped off the robe which she had worn to the party and was now tugging at my jeans. We soon were both naked and on Abi's couch snogging and groping one another.

Abigail cupped my balls with one hand and began to stroke my shaft with the other hand. She then bent over and gave lick from my balls all the way to the tip of my shaft that gave a little tingle. She then tantalisingly kissed and licked the tip of my penis.

She then pushed me back into her couch. She then got onto the floor on her knees and slid her mouth down halfway the length of my cock and back up again. She did then took my cock all the way to the back of her throat. A small sound of gagging was emitted from her mouth; she seemed to have had past experience.

She continued and soon her saliva and my precum had lubricated my cock rather liberally. She then gestured me to stand up she knelt over and placed her hands on the solid wooden coffee table and raised her ass in the air. I then inserted my cock into her now very moist pussy.

"Hmmm that feels good," Abi cooed.

"You like that don't you," I said to her.

She mumbled in agreement as I continued to fuck her in a sensual manner which continued to please her as her moans of pleasure indicated her enjoyment. I continued to fuck her and give her a few cheeky smacks on her pert little ass. I then pulled out and moved my pick in front of her asshole she knew what I was doing despite not facing me.

"You want it there?" I asked.

"Yes, fuck my ass like the whore I am!" she said in an elevated tone of voice.

I obliged her and slid it in slowly she gasped at my cock inside her rather tight asshole.

"AAAAH FUCK THAT'S BIG!" She shouted.

"You like that don't you filthy fucking whore," I replied.

By now I had increased my pace and was now widening her asshole as she demanded. I continued as she began to massage her pussy with one hand whilst keeping the other firmly placed on the coffee table. She loved it and continued to loudly voice her approval.

We were at it in that position for quite some time. I then removed my cock from her ass and helped her to her feet. We got onto the floor and Abi then straddled me and slide her asshole over my cock. She arched her back slightly and began to massage her pussy with her fingers.

Abi was soon riding my cock like a champion, my cock went and out of her asshole. Her massaging soon led her to orgasm with her pussy juice spraying all over us both. She continued to riding my cock.

"Let's get back on the couch so you can taste your ass in your mouth," I said.

"Yes let me taste my gaping fucking asshole," she said.

We then got up and I sat back down on the couch, Abi positioned her asshole in front of my cock and slide herself onto my throbbing cock. She gyrated side to side and back and forth simultaneously. I leaned forward and our bodies met as she gyrated her asshole on my cock.

Our movements slowly started to get into a faster rhythm; I felt my cock beginning to erupt inside her asshole. Abi's louder moans indicated another orgasm was coming from her fingering. She soon let go and came with force. Before anything else I then shot my load deep inside her asshole. We caught our breath, and then we lay on the couch still naked and covered in each other's bodily fluids. We soon drifted off to sleep soon after that.

Candice

Candice was a fierce woman, one who liked to dominate. My encounter with her was far from her first, but it was the first where she would be dominated. She never really got all into the kinky shit but she was most certainly a radical thinking when it came to a fuck.

Candice was about 5' 9" tall; fair skinned and was a natural blonde but would often colour her hair pitch black. She would normally don a t-shirt and jeans but she would sometimes get out in a seductive dress.

It was a hot summer day and I saw her from a distance, I hadn't recognised her from afar but when she got closer I knew who was in that dress. It was light coloured floral dress which was quite short and loose. She had on white stiletto heels and a pair of large glasses.

"Hey, Candice, how are you today?" I said.

"I'm not too bad and yourself?" she replied.

"No complaints here, by the way you're looking damn sexy in that outfit" I replied.

"Why thank you, you look like you want to fuck my brains out," she said.

"I'm not a person who hides things, how about we find a quiet corner and get too it," I replied.

"Yes let's do that, but you'll have to be relatively quick as we both have class today," she replied.

I then went off with her and found quiet corner, it was still quiet early in the morning and most of the students were asleep. It was a secluded gap in between the dorm rooms. It was relatively shaded

"I feel like being dominated, being a man's filthy whore this morning," she said whilst we were on our way to somewhere quiet.

We soon got there and then Candice unzipped my shorts and got my cock out and began to stroke. She wasn't shy and was used to fucking and getting cock. Our clothes remained on so we could make a quick getaway.

Candice continued to stroke and soon began to suck my cock all the while keeping her sunglass covered eyes fixed on my as she was doing it. She continued to suck away until she had my cock relatively lubricated.

She the stood up, turned around and bent over, and lifted her dress to reveal her underwear was absent. I slid it in her pussy and fucked away, she held on to the adjacent wall to steady herself. I continued to fuck her pussy, she moaned a little but tried to keep herself quiet as much as possible.

Her dressed was draped over the scene of my cock ramming into her pussy, the sensation of was still foremost in our minds. Candice continued to take my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Yes that's it fuck me," she said to me in a husky tone.

I continued to give it to her as she asked. Her pussy took my cock and she continued take my cock into her pussy. Candice continued to take my cock inside her pussy, when we heard a sound from the corner. A door opened, we stood still around the corner. The person than closed the door and left down the hallway disappearing, after a quick peek around the corner we continued.

Then a little quicker, with more gusto and pace. I then pulled and she turned around and lifted up her dress and some of her pussy juice squirted onto the wall behind her. She then got onto her knees and began suck my cock once again. She continued her movements and got my closer to an orgasm and late for our respective lectures. Candice then grasped my cock and began to stroke she moved fast and was yearning for cum.

"I think I'm about blow," I said to Candice.

She then took my cock in her mouth and continued to suck and soon I eventually came. It shot into her mouth and she gobbled it all up every last drip and swallowed it down. She grabbed her handbag from the floor and rustled in it and pulled out some tissues.

She looked at me and said with a smile, "Thank you for that."

"It was my pleasure," I replied.

"Sure it was," she said with a cheeky smirk.

Ingrid

Ingrid, an island girl, hailed from Mauritius, the gem of the Indian Ocean as some called it. She was sexy, kinky, raw, and bi-sexual. She loved cock and pussy in equal measure, a sexual humanitarian if you will. She always loved a cheeky smack on the bottom from most that knew her. She had garnered a campus wide reputation as a sex fiend. She certainly lived up to her reputation.

She soon lured me to fuck and I arrived at her dorm room door on Friday afternoon. I knocked on the door and stood myself in front of the peephole and she soon unlocked the door. She was wrapped in only a towel, her hair was a mess and she smelt of sex. I walked inside and found an equally sexed up Anna, one of her best friends and fuck buddies. She was busy slipping her clothes back on. She walked up to Ingrid and gave her a passionate kiss, and then a cheeky smack on the bottom.

She walked up to me and said "You are just in time to go the next round with that little vixen." "I'll see you later Anna," Ingrid said in a mock serious tone.

Anna licked her lips at Ingrid's words, and then went to the door. She turned around and said to me, "I want that cock as well."

"You'll get just that Anna," I replied. Anna then left and the door closed behind her.

I then turned my attention to the towel clad Ingrid.

"You are a marathon fuck machine, my dear," I said to Ingrid.

She then dropped the towel and walked up to me and kissed me on the lips and then got a hand on my bulging crotch.

She cooed, "Yes I am and it seems you are ready to go big boy."

"That I am Ingrid that I am."

"Come here and fuck me"

I slipped off my shirt whilst Ingrid was on her knees undoing my jeans and letting my throbbing and erect cock free from its restraints. We were now both naked and Ingrid was hungry for cock.

She took my cock into her mouth and began to suck away. Her tongue piercing simply heightened the sensation. She tickled my balls with her fingernails and looked up intently at me.

I pulled out of her mouth and told her to lay flat on the floor. I got down on my knees over her face and then inserted my cock into her mouth and moved in and out in a steady motion. I would thrust it to the back of her throat and then pull it out. I then removed my cock from her mouth and went to teabag her; with my balls in her mouth I began some dirty talk.

"You love my balls in your mouth, don't you?"

I removed my balls from her mouth to hear her reply.

"I love your big fucking balls in my mouth, TEABAG ME YOU HORNY BASTARD."

I obliged and my balls were yet again inside her she loved that kinky shit and did it without hesitation or doubt anywhere in her mind. Her tongue worked wonders on them as she swirled and licked with her tongue, to forget her tongue piercing further enhancing the sensations felt by both of us.

I then removed my balls from her mouth and lifted her up, her pussy was now gorged, soaked and had left a wet patch on the floor from her experienced fingers. Her glass door was open and leading on her balcony, however, the curtains were closed. She was rather daring and got onto all fours in front of the curtain called me to her. I didn't need to be told twice, I was down my knees right behind her ready for action. The slightest of breezes swayed the curtains but the heat had gathered inside.

I then inserted myself into her, I grabbed her hands and put them behind her back in an arresting fashion to stabilise as I fucked hard from behind. She always loved it hard and rough; carpet burns didn't worry her in the slightest.

The fucking was hard and constant the slaps as our bodies connect with some force began to increase in volume and frequency. She would most certainly have a slight red hue on her pert little ass when I was finished.

I pulled out and got her to her feet and said to her, "Time for that ass."

She gave a sly smile and bent down and spit on my cock and coated it in her saliva to provide some lubrication. I then turned her around bent her over slightly and inserted into her awaiting asshole.

I went in slow for the initial penetration, and then I started to speed up and once again create those slapping sounds. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as I slammed into her ass, we both were experiencing the sensations of Ingrid's asshole being constantly pounded and enlarged.

Her dorm room was engulfed in the distinct aroma of fucking, and it filled our nostrils with its intoxicating and unmistakable aroma. Lust was present in the room as an omnipotent being.

Ingrid and I moved toward the desk where she put one foot on the edge followed by another and continued to slide up and down my cock which remained in her ass. Her body twisted as the motion she used was an inspiration from Karma Sutra, whether it was an actual position I was uncertain.

We sat on the bed to finish each other off, I sat on the edge of the bed and she sat on my cock. She pumped away feeling the impending explosion she grabbed the edge of the bed and braced herself. It arrived and shot through her entire body, she let a visceral scream of pleasure. She continued to pump away until I let loose into her and my jizz shot deep inside her vagina. She moved herself and lied flat on the bed catching her breath. I proceeded to get dressed.

"Billy, I should have done you sooner."

"All good things must wait, but truth be told I am glad we did this, it's no attachment just some fun, right?"

"Yes, that's exactly how I feel about it"

Ingrid still lay on the bed naked. I turned to leave as she got on her cell phone, probably to Anna. I left her dorm room and a few doors down heard all too familiar sounds, of sex. I could swear Ingrid brought it out in people.

Anna

I first met Anna, through Ingrid; we enjoyed a little late evening socialising. She was a sexy slim woman, dirty blonde hair, gorgeous breasts and a killer personality. We had a great conversation when we first met.

"How long have you been at this university Billy?"

"About two years."

"Really, I have never seen you before, but I'm glad I have now."

"Well I'm glad I've met you Anna,"

"Pleasure meeting you Billy?"

We continued to socialise the rest of the night, and when it came time for me to leave, I embraced them both and left Anna's dorm room. I had enjoyed spending time with her and she shared the feeling. Her easy going attitude and approach to life meant that the communication was her strong suit. She was very good at reading other people's body language but still had the wisdom to know that body language can also mislead the mind into misleading conclusions.

Anna hailed from Cape Town, a city Bohemian in nature. It's a city that could be described as an aphrodisiac; she certainly was an aphrodisiac herself. She certainly knew how to treat man and she knew how to treat me.

My liaison with her happened the day after my encounter with Ingrid. Her dorm was one floor above Ingrid's room. Anna was just getting out of the shower when I knocked on her door. She peered through the peephole and opened the door.

Her body was wrapped in just a towel, her hair was still wet and she was dripping. She then let me in and I shut the door behind me. She let the towel drop to the floor and turned around to face me.

"Ingrid told me great things after your little fuck session yesterday," she said.

"Just doing my best Anna," I replied.

"From her words you did much more than that," she said.

I then slipped off my shirt, and began to unbuckle my jeans. Anna all the while stood and watched with anticipation burning in her eyes. We soon were both as naked as the day we were born.

"Hmm, come here I want that cock," she said.

I walked up to her and turned her around and bent her over, she placed both her hands on the edge of her desk, and her pussy was already wet as was here entire body. I slowly slid it inside of her and began to move it in and out of her vagina. I picked up the tempo and she took it all in all the while beginning to let out small murmurs of pleasure which were turning into moans.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers