All Comments on 'College Prep Ch. 02'

by KegRoller

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

If anyone doesn't like this story, then there are tons of other options. People shouldn't discourage writers whom others enjoy reading. I really don't get how anyone can't see this is the hottest active story on here right now. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Don't listen to the haters I love your writing style and the premise of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope you will write more

I love your style. This and the clinical trials are exceptionally hot. Please write more!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Got to agree with whackadoodle

The whole story seems pretty juvenile. I imagine it's going to be Derek's "magic dick" causing all the changes in Holly's body and hopefully it also includes protection against STD's, because he doesn't seem to be real discerning about sexual partners. I always think it's funny how the one person in these stories with any bit of sense or selectivity is made out to seem like the "stupid, naive" one, where in this day and age of rampant teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases, the opposite is true. Still, I'm sure there will be plenty of people who enjoy this for wank material, so by all means, carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very erotic - 5 stars

Please keep going. Not realistic!?! Who care!!! How much on this site is?

KegRollerKegRollerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Well, this story seems to have fallen into the love it / hate it category. Thanks for the encouragement from the 'love it' folks. And thank you verbicide for your thoughts. I wasn't sure, however, if your comments regarding unprotected sex were directed only to my story or to the majority of Literotica stories. In my defense, Derek has actually only had one sexual partner in the story (I know, not true for Holly), and I did address teen pregnancy by putting Holly on the pill. But I'd love to hear of other Lit stories where this subject is tackled effectively. Lastly, the theme of the story is based on a naïve girl discovering her sexuality, but I in no way was trying to characterize Holly as stupid. Hopefully by the story's conclusion this will be clearer. (spoiler alert: no magic dick forthcoming)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Keep Writing

This is the first story in 10 years to make me write feedback. Love the slow discovery and Derek slowly amassing power. The male dominance kink here is awesome and I love the satanic powers coming into play. Would love to see Derek start to corrupt the other women in Holly's life, corrupt her into choosing him over family, religion etc. Personally I would love to see Derek transform Crystal and build a harem of female worshippers, now that he's becoming a Sex God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm so horny

Your story left my pussy dripping and I need more. Please write Chapter 3 soon!😢

WhanmoreWhanmore8 months ago

Big Fan of this. Derrick and Holly are hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous