Collette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers

Collette broke eye contact and said, "They were rough with me, men came inside me, lots, it's still working its way out of me even now. It turned me on honey. It's still turning me on even thinking of it now. I had endless orgasms and pain, both together and at times separate. They put something evil inside my ass, a sensation that I had never felt before. I went out of my mind, and like he had promised, I wanted it to stop and I wanted more all at the same time." Collette then grew silent as if lost in the memories and her own world that she now lived in, and it was partially my fault.

I knew it was drugs along with some other type of manipulation, I knew it was sick and twisted sex, sex toys along with a sick scene created by Stuart himself, but what could I say. Collette told me she was sore and was going to take a long hot bath and go to bed. Something told me she didn't know it had been two days sense the morning she departed for the demonstration that ended up being a sick S and M film and I was not about to mention it either.

Everything was pretty normal for a while. For the next six months Collette worked out at the Gym on a regular basis and when I had asked had not heard from Stu but was looking forward for some more work and was bound and determined to be in the best shape she could when the time came. She also informed me that she had received a check for 5,000 dollars from the last demonstration and was as well looking forward to more cash in the future.

And then it happened. One afternoon when Collette arrived home from the gym she informed me that we were going have company that night and she hoped I was OK with it. I simply asked, "Stu?" and Collette responded "Yes and another man." I nodded my head and went on with what I was doing, wondering what was going to happen next and of all places right here in our own home. Not long after that I found Collette soaking in the bath. She appeared to be very deep in thought and hardly noticed me walking in the bathroom. I said hi, she said only hi back and then asked I sit down at her makeup area so we could talk.

"Honey,...Stu is coming over tonight with a producer that has asked his help on a video they are in the process of making. I guess you could call it a casting call. It pays 8,000 dollars cash and I will be required to play my submissive role as Stu calls it, of course. This time I'm hoping I can remember it, all of it, and you'll be proud of me. Stu has been giving me something to relax me as well as make my body more responsive. I know I should have told you sooner, but I guess I am now. I've asked that this time I try it without the drugs in hopes that I can remember everything, the way you said you did in the emails back and forth with Stuart. Stu texted me not long ago and said the producer would be quite demanding tonight, here at the house and all. I hope you're ok with that. I won't be drugged and I need to know you'll be here in case things go too far. What do you think?"

At this point I realized Stu was playing us from both ends. Collette thought I was more involved in what had been taking place. And that it was all to make me happy, turn me on and so on. I realized we were on this ride together and in for a penny in for a pound. As Collette hung for an answer I then quickly said, "That sounds fine sweetheart, I'm looking forward to it, what time will they be here?" And Collette turned away staring at the wall for a moment as if still a little embarrassed with everything said, and replied, "One hour, I need to get ready, I'll see you downstairs." And that was it. Not knowing what was going to happen, I prepared as best I could and waited.

The door bell rang at 8pm sharp and I nervously answered it. When I opened the door I found Stu, an older man in a wheelchair and a tall strong looking younger man. Stu asked they come in and I stepped aside. The tall strong looking man quickly rotated the wheelchair and with no effort at all brought it up the three steps and through the door into the living room. The man in the wheel chair looked at me and said. "You know why we're here?" I nodded my head and said "Yes." The man then said, "Josh." And Josh, the tall strong brute wheeled him to the center of the living room. He then said his name again pointing towards the windows and Josh rushed to each one and closed the drapes and blinds, and as well locked the deadbolt in the front door. The man then looked at Josh and nodded once, at which time Josh crossed the room and sat on the couch.

There was an odd silence and just as I was about to go and get Collette, she came down the steps in her bathrobe. Collette had a certain glow to her as she slowly ascended the stairs in bare feet. When Collette had half crossed the room towards us the man in the wheelchair spoke, "Collette, I'm Vance Wheeler, producer, director, owner of On The Edge Pictures. I understand you want to be in my next video. Stuart speaks highly of you. Stuart says that you are submissive, multi orgasmic and totally willing to submit. Is that true?" Collette answered yes in a shaky voice and Vance nodded and the said, "The video I'm making will be confidential. Understood?" Collette again said yes. "Josh has a paper for you to sign and when you've done so, we can begin..." Collette answered yes, walked across the room, signed the paper without even a glance at what was written on it and then turned towards Vance waiting. A sinister smile formed on Vance's face as he said "Approach me Collette" and Collette did. "Naked" and Collette stopped half step, removed the robe and lowered it to the carpet. Collette then stood naked in front of the man in the wheelchair as he spoke yet again, "Come to me." Stu spoke and pulled my attention away from the scene in front of us, "We need to have a meeting. Kitchen shall we?" as he pointed to the kitchen.

We sat at the table and Stuart explained that he had a new venture that would require high tech circuitry, medical in nature, and able to process a multitude of information and trigger a multitude of open and closed relays simultaneously. I was a little irritated, after all, my wife was across the room now placing each of her legs wide apart nearly straddling the wheelchair at this very moment as Vance handled one breast with one hand and cupped her pussy with the other. I quickly responded, "Stu, You know we're not licensed to produce anything like that, our company could be fined. Why not use PC with MB controller or PLC non proprietary, why me, why proprietary and illegal when you can get this stuff off the shelf, Ebay, Industrial supply houses, I don't get it." Stu to my surprise remained oddly patient and explained he intended on filing a patent so the intelligence, process and variable outputs needed to be all in one and built either by him or for him. I snapped momentarily back to reality, I saw his point. "What do you need from me Stu, just name it, anything but that. I don't want to get caught producing anything medical in nature." And as I said this I turned to check on Collette and based on what I laid eyes on I had a feeling I would eventually be saying yes to whatever Stu asked for along with the price he would be offering.

Collette now straddled the man in the wheelchair facing him, each thigh over each arm rest with each hand behind each thigh gripping the wheelchair arm rests to help support herself. The older man continued to cup her pussy and play with her clit while at the same time move his hungry mouth from one tit to the other, sucking each nipple deep into his mouth, one after the other. Collette shook as he did this and I wasn't sure if it was from trying to support herself or that she was becoming very aroused. Collette saw I was watching, made eye contact for one long moment, and then as if looking to me for approval or perhaps forgiveness she arched her back and pressed her open crotch firmer into the stranger's hand.

The man in the wheelchair then dropped the breast that he was sucking on quickly from his mouth and said, "Josh...The devise...now." Josh then exited the front door and quickly returned with what looked like another set of wheelchair armrests, only these had large soft pads with straps hanging from them and the pads looked to rotate on the metal frame below. Little did I know that the purpose of the devise would be etched in my brain from this night on along with the memory of my wife Collette riding on it. And ride she would.

Josh quickly relocked the door and then placed the devise on the floor and helped Collette off the wheel chair. He then quickly removed the arms from the wheelchair and quickly attached the devise. The large pads sat slightly higher than the armrests had and with a nod from Vance, the man in the Wheelchair, Josh lifted Collette onto the wide pads facing Vance again only this time with her legs much wider apart. Each pad now supported Collette just above the knee and in moments Josh attached two leather straps around each of collets legs to hold her firmly in place. Josh then attached a vertical bar behind Collette with a place for Collette's hands and also with straps to secure them. Once her hands were secured to the bar behind her, the sight was something I'll never forget.

Collette was now securely restrained on the devise that had quickly transformed the wheelchair into a serious piece of bondage equipment. Her open pussy and ass hung supported at the man's chest level with her legs pulled far out to the sides and locked in place. Her arms being secured behind her caused her back to arch and her beautiful breasts to stand full and proud above the man's head. The man in the wheelchair now had full access to do as he pleased and as I stared, Stu leaned over to me and said, "Pretty ingenious, huh, I built that. Who says a man in a wheelchair can't have a good time?"

Vance then said, Blindfold, gag and the big box from the van, you know, the one for special occasions." This time there was hesitation in Josh. This time Josh looked at Vance nervously and then nodded his head and was out the door. Josh returned with a large trunk on wheels and sat it next to Vance's wheelchair. As he did this I could see Collette staring nervously at the ceiling and then glancing into the case as it was opened. Collette looked quickly away and moments later was fitted with a blindfold and gag, both firmly in place. Vance said, "Collar, full restraints" and soon Collette was fitted with a neck collar that covered her neck from chin to chest and Velcro straps every six inches pulling her arms closer together behind her. This caused Collette's back to arch even more, lifting her breasts even higher in the air. Vance took note of this, smiled and said, "Outstanding tits on this bitch, bring the gates of doom."

Josh had just finished attaching a solid shiny bar from the back of Collette's neck collar to the Velcro straps on her arms and quickly went to the large case and retrieved what looked like a black rubber corset with two holes in the front the size of golf balls where a woman's breasts would be. I quickly assumed that the holes were for Collette's nipples and I quickly found out I was wrong.

Josh covered the base of each of Collette's breasts with some kind of oil, wiped his hands clean, grabbed the rubber corset, walked behind Collette and lowered it to her pert large breasts. He then forced both his hands inside one hole, pulled it open and as his large arms flexed, fed Collette's left breast through it and pulled it tight to her chest before letting it attempt to contract back to the small hole it was before. Collette groaned loudly and shook as her left breast transformed into a white balloon with her nipple at the end protruding proudly outward. Josh repeated the task with her right breast with the same result and then carefully zipped the devise in place behind her back. Vance then said, "Table,... Lube."

Josh set up a small table and sat a bottle of lube in Vance's reach. Vance coated his hands and from where I sat in the kitchen I could only see Vance's hands disappear in front of him below Collette and then moments later watch Collette shake, moan and then go ridged while breathing in quick shallow breaths through her nose.

Stu spoke and I turned towards him. "We're negotiating here. And just so you know, this is actually happening right now in your living room. There is no movie in the making, and there won't be, at least not with Vance in it. This is called a scene request. One rich disabled pervert paying me to do whatever he wants to Collette right in front of you, in the center of your living room with her strapped securely in front of him. Yep, whatever he wants, for as long as he wants. When we're done negotiating, I'll consider a stopping point for the scene." "You see Vance, well not his real name, but Vance in there, he likes to hurt them a bit. No permanent marks, but things she'll never forget, or perhaps forgive you for. He's one of those guys that believe, No Pain, No Gain, and No real Orgasms." "Before I agreed and set a price, he was required to write out a loose script, so I know what he has planned and what turns him on per say. Plus word gets around in my world, like it has about your wife Collette. He plans on stretching her, filling her up, maximum depth, width, girth and duration. She won't get to cum unless her eyes are rolling back in her head and she's forgotten her own name and even the fact she's married. He's into forced orgasms and lots of them. All my other models have refused to be strapped into that devise that your wife is now firmly secured to. To him this is a treat, once in a lifetime. Now how about that devise I need designed and produced?"

About this time Vance or whatever his real name was said, "Legs wider, arms down, bend her." And josh quickly complied unlocking the outer pads and moving each of Collette's legs several more inches wider than re-locking the bars. He then knelt behind her and lowered her arms and arching her back even more, her ballooned tits now almost standing strait up and pointing slightly out to each side. Vance then said, "Toys,...medium to extra large. Let's see what she's got." Josh then retrieved an armada of black rubber dildos with sizes ranging from a little larger than normal to one cone shaped one with a harness attached that started the size of a small fist and grew larger and larger near the base that was the size of an oversized soft ball. It as well had metal rings built in with wires hanging below.

Vance then said, "Let's light up her tits while I get her ready. A size 7 butt plug should go in just fine with a little effort and lots of lube. I want to see those big titties bouncing. Use the same program we used on that slut in Argentina that makes them bounce, call it entertainment for the hubby while he is still allowed to watch."

Josh then placed two bands that looked like hospital bracelets firmly around the base of Collette's tits against the rubber corset and then attached two suction cups over her nipples, pumped her nipples quickly inside and then gathered one wire from each band and each suction cup and attached all four to a small control box.

Josh looked to be going through a menu of sorts and when satisfied pressed a button and Collette sprung to life making a loud grunt. Moments later she began to make sharp mechanical movements as if her muscles were being told what to do on their own.

The wheelchair frame squeaked with Collette's movements and soon a rhythm developed as both Stu and I watched.

As I watched it became obvious by her movements along with a squeaking sound now emanating from behind her that the bar holding her arms was somehow attached to a spring that if forced would allow movement. The devise appeared to be able to send the right signals through her nipples and chest to either force Collette to bend even further backwards or force her muscles to contract in that direction over and over on cue. And after a few off time movements along with Josh making a few corrections on the controller, Collette's breasts began a steady reliable bounce, first high in the air and then down hard enough to slap the rubber corset several times before Collette would grunt again and repeat the movement.

Once satisfied with the movement, the man in the wheelchair then said to Josh, "UP 2" and Collette's movements became even more violent along with the sound of her breasts slapping down harder than before on the rubber corset. I watched in horror as Collette's tits bounced over and over, taking with them the small suction cups and wires flailing at the ballooned ends. And then I noticed both men's heads had disappeared from site, Josh kneeling busy behind Collette's ass as the man in the wheelchair had leaned sharply forward busy below her in front. Looking closer at the entire scene, one of the larger dildos that had been lined up in a neat row on the table was now missing and as I noticed this Collette began to groan in between the sharp grunts.

The man in the wheel chair was talking quietly to Collette saying things like, "That's a girl,...I'll go slow, Good little slut wife...you can take all of it, we have lots of time..." And then he spoke louder to Josh, "We definitely have a ways to go before we move onto the extra large." And then the man in the wheelchair busied himself again between Collette's legs and Collette began to take in quick breaths and groan between each of the mechanical timed grunts coming from deeper in her chest.

If Stu hadn't been totally silent and I wasn't at that moment paying one hundred percent attention to what was taking place thirty feet away in the living room, I would have missed Vance quietly say to Josh, "She's deep, I love that. It offers so many possibilities." And then in a more commanding voice, Vance instructed Josh to shoot a quick video of just Collette of what he called "Her first of many stuffings". I'm not sure what Vance was doing with his hands while Josh took the video from below, but whatever it was brought Collette to a fever pitch as she screamed around the gag and breathed franticly through her nose.

Stu broke my concentration and what had turned into a dry eyed stare at Collette and the two men in the living room. "Listen Buddy, you need to concentrate on the negotiations at hand here. Vance can go on for hours doing what he's doing. I could even arrange to have her delivered to what he calls his "work shop" if you wish. Perhaps you need to see the first baby steps of what he has planned for her." And with that he sounded out to Josh to send him a short video from below and Josh quickly complied. Moments later a "woop woop" sound came from Stu's phone and after quickly pushing a few areas on the large framed smart phone he slid it across the table to me. As my mouth dropped and I took in the short video on the phone, Stu again said, "Baby Steps."

Both Collette's shaved Pussy and tight ass had been filled with Dildos. The one in her ass was smooth, hard and white and being held in place by what looked like Josh's hand from behind. The much larger one buried deep in her pussy was bumpy and black, and obviously in need of no one to hold it in place based on the fact Collette's stretched pussy lips formed a tight ring around it. But that was not all, no not by a long shot. What I saw as well explained Collette's screaming around the gag to the tee. Vance's right hand was also present with all five fingers covered in a shiny clear lube. As I watched the video on Stu's phone, Vance slowly forced his middle finger up Collette's ass and his first finger inside her pussy alongside both dildos causing both Collette's pussy lips and ass hole to elongate obscenely off to the side. As he did this he shook his hand quickly in small movements while pressing each dildo aside slightly. This timed movement and the adequate amount of lube on his fingers allowed each finger to slowly slide in next to each dildo, forcing Collette's body only one option, to quickly accommodate. Even on the smart phone Collette could be heard quickly panting and then screaming through the gag.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers