Collette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

My attention was yet again drawn towards our living room as I quickly slid the phone away back to Stu and looked in that direction.

Behind Collette, Josh's arms flexed slightly, his hands out of sight below Collette's ass. I could see Vance had reached up and was holding Collette by the throat around the thick collar. My attention was drawn back to Stu as he looked seriously my way and said, "No more baby steps."

Stu then slid a contract to me across the table and asked I read it and then sign. As I tried to read it I heard Josh say, "Good girl, it's all in, just relax, just some pressure now as it goes in deeper." And then before I could get a sentence into the agreement Collette wailed again from the other room. I quickly looked that way and saw that the large black dildo that had been previously missing from the table before and that I had seen buried in Collette's pussy on the smart phone had now been returned to its spot all wet and covered with lube and as I imagined other natural lubricants supplied by Collette. And to my horror, I took note of the fact that one of the smaller of the extra large ones was now missing. I could only see the left elbow of Vance shaking deliberately as he craned his head up and forward attaching his mouth around Collette's left breast below the suction cup while intermittently sucking and biting her obscenely ballooned breast meat. Moments later Collette erupted into an earth shattering orgasm, screaming around the gag and bucking wildly in her tied position.

Turned to Stu as he took my arm in his hand and said, "It's time we go. We need to go somewhere private and finish our business. I only promised him that he could go this far, the rest depended on our coming to an agreement."

Stu's limo was parked behind a newer panel van with no plate on the back doors. I found myself shaking as I opened my door to get into the limo, Stu entering the other side at the same time. As I looked back at our house, part of me felt a little more assured in the fact Collette was in our house, regardless of the situation. But then as I sat in the limo while Stu turned on the light and laid out the contract, I witnessed in front of me, josh quickly exiting the front door, going to the van and retrieved another large suitcase and then returned through our front door. At this point every ounce of feeling better because Collette was in our living room disappeared as I wondered what in addition of all I had seen could possibly be in store for Collette.

I hadn't noticed the driver, but of course, all Limos have one. As I pondered this the Limo backed from the driveway and began to drive south. Stu smiled and said, "Let's just drive while we read this together so there are no interruptions."

We drove south, Stu and I went over the contract and to my surprise it housed wording from many of the contracts that Stu and I had entered into previous. What was he up to? The agreement was tolerable and to my surprise I stood to make a little money as well to my surprise. Once I had signed, Stu tapped on the glass and the driver made the next U turn and headed back towards our home. I noticed the driver talking on a cell phone and soon after we took a few odd turns and what appeared to be a somewhat longer way back to the house, but eventually we arrived and as the dome light came on in the limo I checked my watch, to my surprise forty minutes had passed.

It hadn't seemed like that long and I almost let out a sigh of relief when I saw the van was still parked in the same spot and none of the scenarios that had been floating around in my head involving Collette, Vance and Josh being gone was to come true. But then the fact that Vance and Josh had been alone with Collette in her compromised position for that forty minutes in my absence struck me like a ton of bricks, especially when paired with the visions of what I had seen strung about on the table next to Vance. I was brought back to what was happening at that moment as Stu said, "We need to tread lightly here, take my word for this, we need to go quietly in through the side door. I hope you have a key." I had to think it through for a moment and then remembered that Collette and I had a key hidden under the barbeque out back. I shook my head yes and asked he follow me.

As we walked around the side of the house, the house seemed at first quiet as if no one was home or perhaps everyone present was sleeping. But it was dead quiet that time of the evening in our neighborhood and after retrieving the key and as we then approached the side door off the kitchen things changed.

When we had left the house forty five minutes ago, the living room and kitchen lights were partially on. Now the only light that appeared to be on was the kitchen light over the sink, nothing else. And as for the silence, that as well was no longer the case as I stopped dead in my tracks and listened, key in my hand, staring at the door.

At first I could hear a series of long moans, then deep grunts, over and over again, then smack, smack, smack, smack followed by an urgent muffled scream, then another and another, then more moans. I slipped the key in the door, attempted to turn the lock and my world shattered. Collette and I had changed locks and it suddenly hit me that we had never thought to update our hide a key. We were locked out, and more so, I was locked out and something told me that Vance wasn't the kind of guy to stop what he and Josh were doing and send Josh to let us in, especially based on what I could hear at that moment.

As I listened and peered in the window Stu Said, "You're on your own buddy. Collette's a tough woman, she'll be OK, she'll be different, as they are when he's done with them but she won't be hurt, at least not in any way that will leave permanent marks." And then he walked around the house and I heard the Limo depart.

I just stood there, listening and staring as if somehow I would eventually be able to see around the wall to the right of the opening between the kitchen and living room. And then my mind began to work and I thought about the layout of the home, my home that was, my home with my wife having who knows what being done to her at this very moment as I stood locked outside. And thinking on those terms it occurred to me that I could move over one window to the left behind the planting table and perhaps have a view into the living room from there, so I did.

As it turned out it was a direct view into the living room, but the room was very dark and as my eyes slowly dilated I could now hear what sounded like the sound of the metal frame being stressed continually along with panic breathing and grunts over and over again. And then per chance a light came on adding more light to the room and allowing me to see what was happening. And I quickly saw that the light was that of some kind of a video camera on a small tripod that appeared to have been just now turned on and strategically aimed by Josh before doing the same with several others, each time producing even more light in the room. And as this took place I began to get a full view of what was actually taking place at the time. And as I took it all in, part of me secretly hoped that wasn't now the case.

A long white sheet had been placed on five metal stands for what I assumed was back drop for purposes of videotaping what was happening to Collette without showing the location. Fortunately or perhaps unfortunately, my side was partially open and it appeared by moving from window to window that I may be able to have a full side view inside the white enclosure. If not, I would see shadows of what was taking place in other areas.

Collette's position and situation had changed in the time I had been gone and more hardware had obviously been brought in from the van outside. Collette had been turned around and the frame lowered to fashion a position that placed her in a suspended and wide spread doggie position with her open ass directly in Vance's face. An additional frame had been used to somehow support her forearms and neck as they passed through it and it appeared a hood had been placed over her head with a ring and line on the back that seemed to hold her head up at an odd angle. Collette's full breasts could be seen hanging free below with what appeared to something attached to each that I could not make out. The black flexible corset was still around her chest and still closed in tightly around the base of each breast. This along with her new position made her now hanging breasts below her look like to pink balloons bobbing about to the rhythm of the squeaking metal sound and her grunts. Whatever was attached to her nipples looked as if it both hung by and elongated each nipple while at the same time had both adequate length and weight to cause her breasts to swing in the opposite direction of each movement made by her body. The light was good enough to eventually make out that they were clamps, thin lines and weights with a spot at the bottom of each weight for more to be added.

I noticed a lot of spit coming from where her mouth would have been located in the hood and soon saw that the hood was fitted with a large ring at her mouth. Moments later Collette turned her head as if to make an attempt to look back at Vance in response to something he was doing at that moment and at that point I could see the ring held her mouth wide open. Its purpose was quickly demonstrated as Josh adjusted her head higher then took a long black dildo from the table and started to work it in and out of her mouth while rotating it. And then after a few more minutes of what I soon found out would be but mere foreplay, Josh used the odd angle of her head that was pulled sharply upward to slowly force the long dildo past her mouth and down her throat and then slowly pull it back out. And then again, in then out then in and holding it, then out as the weights swung about taking her tits in all directions with them.

The cameras were all strategically placed to catch everything being done to Collette. The camera set up just behind and off to the side of Vance's head through off an almost menacing light as it I assumed was capturing a detailed recording of Collette's beautiful shaved pussy and once tight ass being stretched to each one's limit. Collette's stomach bounced and shook along with her hips and ass cheeks and as I moved to the window to my left I could see Vance's shoulders and on occasion arms move in rhythm with everything I had seen from the other window seconds before.

I stayed at the far left window long enough to see Vance adjust the angle of what he was slowly working in and back out of her ass and I quietly swore out loud at the sight of it. It was a long black mass of rubber or silicon resembling a black cock with balls. Vance was using the balls as a handle to slowly move it in and out, changing the angle every so often as well as depth.

Josh had left the long dildo in Collette's mouth and it appeared that it was now being held in place with the ring that looked to be about the same size. Collette would have no way to expel it with her tongue which was most likely held flat below it due to the mass of it taking up most the space in her mouth. Josh was now below Collette with one hand disappearing up and between her open legs and the other slapping her right ass cheek. Collette suddenly began to buck feverishly and something told me it had nothing to do with him slapping her ass. And then Collette bucked even more violently, every muscle flexing and shaking convulsively while she screamed around the fake cock in her mouth. As Collette went out of her mind, Vance slowly hunched forward and I could see his right elbow slowly rise up high, taking with it his forearm, wrist then hand. In his hand I could once again see him gripping the end of the large black dildo that was obviously in Collette's ass and was as I watched being adjusted slowly with great force. Collette arched her back even more while continuing to buck and shake feverishly as Vance did this while his left elbow and forearm flexed and shook disappearing much lower than the other between Collette's wide open legs. Looking lower, Josh had removed his hand and I could now see ripples of movement pulse through Collette's stomach matching the violent short movements of Vance's left arm bringing me to exhale and step back from the glass, part of me not wanting to watch anymore.

As I stood there, now in some sort of shock, I remembered what Stu had said earlier, "He plans on stretching her, filling her up, maximum depth, width, and duration. She won't get to cum unless her eyes are rolling back in her head and she's forgotten her own name and even the fact she's married. He's into forced orgasms and lots of them." As the sounds of flexing metal, grunting and muffled screams continued to be heard coming from our house, I realized my wife Collette was being stretched, fucked and forced to have multiple orgasms as I watched helplessly locked outside.

And then as I had just raised my eyes to the sight in front of me yet again, Josh walked around Collette, gathered the white sheet on my side and attached it to the stand, totally inclosing the three of them inside and out of my sight. I could now only make out shadows and light as I closely watched movement inside the white cocoon. I could see Josh now moving one of the cameras to directly in front of Collette's face. I could see what then looked like he took another and collapsed it down and placed it at Vance's feet pointing it straight up and then another collapsed down and placed next to it only aimed back at her breasts from below. And then I could make out him removing the hood over Collette's head and perhaps attaching a ball gag over and then into her mouth. And finally multiple trips back and forth to one or the other suit cases before Josh blocked my view kneeling on my side of Collette even with her hanging breasts.

Cold, tired and in a state of mind I can't describe, I called a cab and spent the night at a local Hotel. The bed wasn't that bad but deep sleep totally eluded me throughout the night as visions of Collette flailing about strapped into the devise and at the mercy of the two strangers danced in my head. The next day I figured I would break in if I had to and returned home. When I arrived home it was empty with the front door unlocked. I found a note on the kitchen counter next to the coffee maker and it read,

"I have taken Collette to my workshop for her to fulfill her contractual agreement she signed last night, your copy remains in the living room. We'll be in touch. Vance."

I had all but totally forgotten about the contract or waver that Collette so quickly signed last night and I retrieved and read it.

Five pages were present and it described the submission to various things I saw take place and videotaping last night and the compensation of 5,000 dollars. The last two pages described her obligation and permission to be used as a test subject in Vance's work shop and that she would be paid an additional 1,000 dollars per day with a minimal obligation of two days to start after a 24 hour period of rest.

A notation below was the last entry and said, "Due to the electrical stimuli of the current project/s some marks may be present when complete. These marks will eventually disappear. Other side effects may be mental confusion, compliance to suggestion and habitual masturbation."

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers