Colter's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna cruised the stores, not particularly looking at anything. She wondered if she should start filling out job applications. The thought of standing on her feet all day for minimum wage was not appealing. At times she thought of going to nursing school, knowing her experience with Nadine would serve her well, but for now….

For now she wanted to know if it was true. She wanted to see it with her own eyes.

Rarely impulsive, Jenna could hardly believe it when she looked out the car window and saw the sign blinking in front of her eyes. Bubbles. All Nude. She pushed the car door open and stepped out. A large sign by the door announced that women were admitted for free. She stepped inside a vestibule and the woman behind the window asked to see her ID. Jenna held up her driver's license and the woman waved her through. Jenna pushed open one of the double doors into a world that was shockingly unfamiliar. Naked girls stood on a stage that wrapped around a bar, their legs sliding up poles connected to the ceiling. There were men everywhere as well as a few women. Jenna hugged the carpeted wall behind her. It seemed as though everyone in the place was looking at her, knowing she didn't belong there. A trucker stepped right in front of her and she stared at his barrel chest like a little rabbit encountering a wolf. She turned around and glanced back at a tattooed guy near the door. She'd been to enough bars to know he was the bouncer. With her eyes she let him know she was feeling threatened. With his eyes he let her know he didn't give a shit. Impatient, she walked straight back to him.

"Look," she said quietly, "I just want to go downstairs."

He had a toothpick in his mouth that he rolled back and forth across his lower lip. "What are you, vice?" he said through half-open eyelids.

"No," Jenna drawled sardonically. "But my cousin is Felicia Sales and she said I might want to come try the free drinks downstairs."

He took the toothpick out of his mouth. "The drinks aren't free downstairs," he said, taking her literally. "But for you the party is. You might want to get your drink before you go down, just in case you don't see anything that suits your tastes."

"Well, I would, if that gorilla behind me would get out of my face."

The bouncer looked over her head. "Fuck off," he yelled at the trucker. Several people turned around to look their way. The trucker silently recoiled to his hole. "There you go," the bouncer said as though he'd done something heroic. "Have fun. And hey, tell Felicia Buddy said hi."

"Will do," Jenna replied, then swung around and headed straight for the bar. She needed something stiff after that encounter and she ordered a gin and tonic, because it was the toughest-sounding drink she knew of. Above her some girl probably four years younger than her was gyrating her hips in a way that made Jenna look away in embarrassment. She could see parts of the girl's anatomy she'd never seen on herself. After paying a ridiculous amount for her drink—and being told that she could drink for free before nine, if she wanted to come earlier next time—Jenna hurried away from the bar and towards the restrooms. Ahead of her was a curve in the wall. She turned the corner and saw the door. It was partway open and some men where stepping out of it. Jenna froze where she was. The men stopped and looked at her. She looked back at them, then turned and dove into the ladies' room.

Standing in the dirty little area before the two stalls, she leaned against the wall and wondered what the hell she was doing. Even if Colter did show up tonight, so what? She wasn't going to confront him. She wasn't going to do anything. She was going to let it slide. What he did with his johnson was his business and she had no right to spy on him.

She opened the door, leaving her drink on the vanity. The exit was just ahead of her. She took a deep breath and started out of the ladies' room. The front door opened and a man stepped through. He was wearing a baseball cap pulled down low and glasses with adjustable lenses. The lenses remained fairly dark indoors. Really, if she hadn't been looking for him she wouldn't have known it was Colter. He kept his gaze down as he walked to the bar. Jenna stepped back into the ladies' room. Her heart was beating violently. Now she knew it was true.

She picked up the drink and drained it dry. Damn, it burned in her throat. On unsteady legs she stepped again into the hall. No one was there. She looked towards the door marked Employees Only and swung it open. There was an assortment of brooms and mops and vacuums, and then the gloom showed the top of a stair railing. Jenna walked slowly down the stairs, afraid of what she was going to see. The wall cut away to reveal the basement below. A half-dozen seedy-looking men stood around a shabby billiards table, shooting pool. They all stopped when they saw Jenna. One of the men, wearing a stained wife-beater shirt with holes, walked over to her where she hesitated on the stairs.

"You here to play pool?" the guy asked her.

Jenna glanced around the room with uncertainty. "My cousin told me—"

The guy waited, eyebrows raised. He crossed his thick biceps over his huge chest.

"Well, she said it was free. For women."

His gaze swept up and down her flat sandals and khaki capris and embroidered denim shirt. "Are you serious?" he asked. "Are you sure you know what you're doing, sweetheart?"

"No," Jenna said with wide-eyed honestly.

"Maybe you should go on back home," the guy murmured to her. "This isn't the kind of place a sweet thing like you needs to be."

Jenna heard the door swinging open above her. A strung-out looking blonde and a big black guy pushed past her. The man in the wife-beater shirt told them the show would start in a few minutes. The black man passed the guy some bills and the couple continued around the pool table to disappear down an inconspicuous hall at the far end of the room.

The wife-beater guy stared at her. After another long moment he stood back. "Suit yourself," he said and waved her through.

Jenna bowed her head and continued past the men playing pool, all of whom had stopped to watch her enter the hallway. A moment later she heard them laughing and making nasty remarks. She stopped and looked in front of her. The ceiling was low and the passage dark. On one side was the cold concrete block wall of the basement. On the other were a row of six booths. The setup was crude, just a bunch of 6-foot-high paneled stalls with flimsy shower curtains over them that hid nothing. A chair faced half a wall of tile-covered sheetrock. The rest of the wall was glass, and beyond it was a dark void.

The blonde and her boyfriend stood murmuring at the first two stalls. Jenna walked to the far end of the hall, which then turned to another set of stairs. She heard voices and crept up to see a door at the top of the stairs. A big guy, another bouncer, sat on a stool, talking to one of the strippers. His cell phone rang and he grunted a response. Carelessly he knocked on the door behind him. A naked girl with gapped teeth looked out.

"Curtain call," he mumbled. As she started to close the door, he added, "Oh, and tell Trini number four is here again."

The girl sighed wearily and shut the door. Jenna hurried back down the stairs. Something was about to happen, she knew, and she didn't want to stick around to find out what it was. With her head bent, she started back down the dark passageway. At the last moment, she glanced up to see a thin man in a baseball cap and glasses walking right towards her.

Jenna dove behind a curtain and fell against the back of a chair. Oh God, had he seen her? The curtain ruffled a little. Someone stepped into the booth beside her and she heard the other chair creak. She stood as still as she could. Her heart was literally in her throat—at least, it felt that way. It was pounding so hard in her ears she couldn't hear.

A light suddenly came into the booth and she gasped. Looking behind her, she saw that the space beyond the window had become illuminated. It was a relatively small space, maybe eighteen feet wide and only ten feet deep, but in it was packed a huge Victorian bed and two red velvet settees and an assortment of other "props" that no doubt would come in rather handy during the show.

Above their heads strained a melody reminiscent of Gone with the Wind. Two young Southern "belles" in corsets and stockings and not much else came out, spouting cheesy dialogue before quickly falling on each other in obviously forced lesbian play. Bewildered by what she was watching, Jenna sank down into the chair. She could see her own reflection in the glass, her blue eyes staring wide at the action that did nothing to stir her.

Something along the wall, something she hadn't noticed right next to her head, slid away and she looked over to see a gaping hole where none had been before. Someone was over there and had stood up, and was currently unzipping his pants. She leaned away from the hole, towards the window, as far as she could.

"Are you there?" Colter's voice asked. A pair of hazel eyes looked through the hole. "I can see you're in there," he said. "Don't speak English? Sorry about that. What a way to make a living. Look, I know you can't understand me, but I'm just gonna stroke it for a minute."

Jenna raised her hands to her mouth. Any minute now she was going to scream.

She knew that "Trini" upstairs would be down soon. If she dove out now, maybe he wouldn't notice her gone before the other girl showed up.

"Okay," he said.

And his cock came through the hole. Jenna stared down at it with eyes that almost bugged out of their sockets. If she had known anything about cocks at that point, she would have congratulated him on having eight and a half inches of very thick cut meat with a significant head. As it was all she saw was a purple alien creature with a single eye staring straight at her.

"Come on," he said impatiently, his voice easily carrying over the six-foot-high paneling. He jiggled his dick a little. "Are you gonna suck it or what?"

Jenna bent towards it and put out her tongue. She closed her eyes and licked the veiny flesh on the top side of the shaft. He sighed and she knew that wasn't what he wanted. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and leaned forward, thinking in her mind that if she could take all of it in and close her lips around it, maybe it wouldn't actually touch her on the inside. The inside of her mouth, however, was significantly smaller than she'd given herself credit for. What she did, in fact, was to take most of it all the way to the back of her throat before she closed her mouth around it, and when she did, she was unexpectedly deep-throated, which he hadn't expected either.

"Oh, yeah!" he yelled in ecstasy, falling against the wall between them.

On the other side of the wall, Jenna gagged. Her eyes filled with tears which streamed down her face. She pulled back slowly, not quite sure how far she should go. She opened a little wider and took him in again, not quite as far, stopping so she wouldn't gag. He moaned and she slowly pulled back, and then did it one more time, wanting to hear him moan like that. She opened her jaws wider, and pushed herself forward, purposely making his cock hit the back of her throat, not caring this time if she gagged. He swore loudly and beat a hand against the wall. It thrilled her to hear him going on that way. She did it again, gagging so hard that she had to release him for a moment to keep from throwing up. As she recovered he released an agonized breath.

"Baby, you don't have to deep throat me," he said through the wall. "I mean, if you want to get it over within the next ten seconds, keep it up. Otherwise just a normal suck will do."

Jenna swallowed hard and looked back at the cock. A bead of clear fluid had appeared at the piss slit and she ran her thumb over it, pulling it downward over the head.

"Oh yeah," he said as she rubbed the liquid on the underside of the shaft. "Yeah, that's the way. Oh man, you have that magic touch. Keep it up, baby."

She continued rubbing her thumb on the underside and stood up with one knee on the chair to bend over the top of his shaft, kissing softly the length of it with tiny, soft kisses. Then she laid her flattened tongue where she had kissed him and rubbed ever so gently. His body moved side to side as though he were squirming. She kept it up, thinking that if he didn't like it he would let her know.

More of the liquid seeped out of the slit. Jenna caught it with her thumb and smeared it over the head to the underside, rubbing more firmly on that spot he liked. She bent her head again and licked the upper side with stronger strokes. He was rocking towards her now and moaning. She liked the sound. She lowered her mouth to where more of the liquid had appeared and let her lips close over just that small area. Her tongue shot out and flicked the piss slit, slurping up the salty precum, and he groaned loudly. A smile spread across her lips as she'd discovered another way of pleasuring him. It surprised her that there seemed to be so many different ways. Again she closed her mouth around the head, this time taking it all in and sucked lightly on it.

"Oh yeah, suck it," he moaned through the wall.

Jenna took a deep breath through her nose. She was beginning to get more comfortable with what she was doing. After another minute of light sucking, she took his dick between both of her hands and squeezed, loving the way it felt in her palms. He let out a surprised grunt. She did it again, dragging her fingers down towards the head. More of the precum surfaced at the slit. She wrapped her hand at the end of his shaft and bent forward to take the rest of it into her mouth, sucking with all her strength at what lay against her tongue. He groaned deeply, finally getting what he really wanted. She found after only a few seconds that her tongue and cheeks hurt, so she moved her mouth back and forth instead. He liked this, too. She decided to try the sucking while she pumped, and found a good level that didn't hurt her tongue like before.

"Baby," he said through the wall, "that is so good. That's the best. God, you really switch it up, don't you?"

She hadn't any idea what that meant. But one thing she was discovering: the cock was an incredibly diverse organ. Beyond the glass, the two "belles" had been joined by a third, who was now being initiated into their sorority. Jenna turned back to the focus of her own glorious initiation. As she sucked him she tried to see how far she could put her tongue out on the bottom side each time he pulled away from her, and found yet another way to make him gasp and pound on the wall. The underside of his shaft was even more sensitive than the upper side, and she delighted in running the flat side of her tongue from his pubes all the way up to that delicious little spot on the underside of the helmet, where she licked him furiously until she thought he would break down the wall.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled, and Jenna sensed something very different was about to happen. His sac pressed against the glory hole until it was on her side, and she reached out and wrapped her fingers around it, while still sucking and pumping the shaft. The salty liquid on her tongue stopped, the sac in her hand seemed to shrink and grow hard, and his body freeze. With her lips firmly around his shaft and it buried almost to her uvula, the sudden jet of cum to the back of her throat made her jerk and slightly gag. A second jet followed and then a third, and she puffed out her cheeks to take it all, not knowing what else to do. He pulled backwards from her and his penis slid from her lips and back through the glory hole. The stuff in her mouth was gooey but not unlike some raw oysters she had once eaten, and she swallowed it with a little grimace.

The man on the other side of the paneling zipped up his pants. "You have to tell me your name," he said as a one hundred dollar bill fell through the hole to Jenna's feet. "I know it's not usually done that way, but that was the best head I've ever gotten. I would really like to at least try to request your services."

Jenna leaned back against the wall. She was so screwed.

"Que es su nombre?" he asked. "Or are you something else? Vietnamese?"

He sighed and stepped out of the booth. She closed her eyes, waiting for him to walk away. Then the curtain swept back. He looked full in on her, his mouth slowly falling open. Then he jerked off his glasses. He stepped back in to where she was and bent down, and took her shoulders between his hands and shook her.

"What are you doing?" he demanded. "What are you doing?"

Jenna started to cry.

He backed away from her, back into the hall, took off his baseball cap and rubbed his hair. For an instant he looked as though he were going to leave her. Then he stopped and wheeled around to face her.

"Did you know it was me?" he demanded.

Jenna nodded. "Of course I knew it was you."

"Why did you do this?" he said, pointing to where he had been.

"My cousin," she began. "She had a picture on her camera phone."

He waited, his hands on his hips.

"Of you. Here," Jenna went on. "She showed me the picture and told me what it was."

"Oh my God," he murmured. He put his hands over the back of his head and turned away from her.

"Colter, I didn't mean it to happen like this," she said, standing up. "I came here because I needed to see it for myself. I was about to leave when you came in. And then I got stuck down here and dove behind this curtain."

"And I saw your sandals and thought you were for me," he finished for her. He looked about the dark, dingy hallway and shrugged. "Okay. We can't talk about this here. Let's at least go upstairs."

"No," Jenna said. "Someone might recognize you. Come by Granny's house. We can sit on the back porch and talk. It's safer."

The drive home was unbearably long. All she could think about was how the guys around the pool table had leered at her. Somehow they'd known. They'd probably walked down the hall and watched through the curtain. Not that she cared. She'd never go back there again.

Yet she felt changed. She wasn't exactly a virgin; she'd slept with her senior prom date more out of peer pressure than anything else and ended up with a yeast infection from his dirty hands. After that she'd sworn off any casual contact. This had been her one and only experience giving a blowjob and it left her with mixed feeling. Of course the how of it was bizarre, as was the where. But the rest of it had been…stimulating.

She couldn't get the sound of Colter's voice out of her ears as he'd given so freely into the pleasure. It was hard to reconcile that Colter with the one she already knew. The way he'd groaned deep in the back of his throat, encouraging her to do this thing or that. The way his hips had rocked forward, pushing his shaft deeper and deeper into her warm mouth. And the taste of him…that soft saltiness that she could still taste in her mouth and didn't want to let go of.

Jenna clutched the steering wheel. She was incredibly turned on right now. Thank God Granny's house was just ahead.

She pulled into the driveway and Colter drew up behind her, cutting off his engine and getting out of his car before she even had her seatbelt off. He held the car door while she stood out and closed it for her. Wordless, they walked together to the small frame house and Jenna unlocked the door. Granny had fallen asleep in front of the television. An infomercial was on. Jenna left the TV on and gestured for Colter to follow her to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and took out two bottled waters, passed one to him and opened her own as she unlocked the back door. Again he held the door for her and they stepped out onto the screened back porch. There was a porch swing but Jenna opted for the padded chairs around a glass table. She sank into the deeply cushioned chair and took a long drink from the bottle of water.