Colter's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her fingers joined his on his cock. "Your turn," she said huskily, and licked her lips in exaggerated anticipation.

"No," he said.

Jenna frowned at him. "What do you mean? That's what you want."

"I want to fuck you," he said. "Through the glory hole. Go back over there. Press your ass against it this time. I'll make sure you're lined up right."

Jenna stepped back around the wall, hardly able to breath. Fuck, she was almost coming again just at the thought of what he wanted to do.

She turned her chair around to lean against its back. Spreading her legs wide, she inched backwards until her bottom was flush with the hole. On the other side, Colter worked his meat between both hands, his heavy breathing filling the booth. Her pussy was completely exposed in the hole, pink and swollen and wet with her sweet-salty juice. He raised his thick and eager shaft and pressed it into the glowing pink channel waiting for him. It opened and gave way, and he pushed again, loving how the surface moved not at all, while the tunnel itself closed in around his hungry meat. She was tight as a fist and he knew she hadn't been fucked in a very long time. He pumped into her, impressed how she could keep so perfectly still. Fuck, she knew exactly what he wanted. He held onto the wall, drilling into her like a screw into sheetrock, rotating his dick around and around inside that beautiful pink cave. His thumb lifted and stroked her anus; God, he wanted to lick it. He wanted to lick her all over. Fuck, she felt so good just standing there, her ass pushed all the way against the wall, taking it and taking it. Her juice was flowing out now around his dick and he heard her gasping. Her voice was getting higher and higher. He watched her pussy, swirling his dick to touch every surface. He drove it deeper and deeper, until his balls banged against the wall and there was no more space between them. She screamed his name over and over and jerked against the wall, her pussy contracting in luscious undulations around his cock. He thrust twice more into her and came, holding his dick there against the hot, wet fountain, her own ejaculation firing into his head and making him gasp at a sensation he'd never before experienced.

Laying his flushed face against the cool wall, he slowly eased his groin back, bringing with it his sated dick. The hole was empty again. He was suddenly very hungry and very thirsty.

Jenna came around the corner of the wall. She slumped against it, a pleased and somewhat sleepy look on her face. He leaned into her and gave her a kiss that told her it had been just as great for him, too. Then he stood back and watched her dress. Watching her put on her clothes was incredibly erotic. He still couldn't get over that she hadn't worn panties.

As they walked to the car, Jenna pouted a little.

"What's the matter?" Colter asked. "You look sad."

"Well, we agreed to meet weekly. As in, once a week. And to tell you the truth, I don't want to wait a whole week."

He stepped in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. "What are you trying to say? You want to renegotiate?"

"I'm just saying I think we should leave our options open," she replied. "I mean, just because you're addicted to coffee doesn't mean you can't drink hot chocolate, too."

Colter put his hands on her waist and drew her against him. "What about iced tea? I like iced tea."

"And iced tea," Jenna agreed, "and lemonade, and root beer…."

"In other words, the full gamut."

"Exactly."

His hazel eyes swept adoringly over her face. "So what are you feeling like right now?" he asked.

She reached out her hand, tweaked the mound in his pants and, to his utter bewilderment, replied, "Raw oysters."

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 15 years ago
O My!

Certainly worth staying up late for! Great concept - great execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Umph!

This one of the most interesting, and unusual stories I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wild, wild, hot!

Fantastic!

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 16 years ago
another incredibly hot story

I love the way you can tell a well-written stories with interesting situations and characters, and still make it hot as hell.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang: Blindfold Orgy Before the wedding they have a 6-person orgy at the church.in Group Sex
Two Hundred Dollars A debt of 200 dollars must be paid, in an unusual fashion.in Fetish
The Baseball Trip Pt. 01 Packing problems lead to playing around in the backseat.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories