Colter's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colter struck a familiar pose, leaning forward with his elbows on his thighs, the bottle of water suspended between his fingers. The drive back had given him time to think, but suddenly all of his explanations and arguments had turned to vapor and floated away. He had nothing to say. Even if he went to bed tonight and slept on it, he would still have nothing to say.

"How long have you been doing that?" Jenna asked.

He sighed. "Awhile."

"Why?"

He looked at her. "Is this going to be an inquisition? Because if it is, I'm not sticking around for it."

Jenna sat up. "No. I just want to understand why it's easier for you to do that with them than to come to me."

He stood up as though poked by a hot iron. "'Come to you'?" he repeated harshly. "You mean, like Nadine suggested? Are you kidding? You're a caregiver, not a prostitute."

"I'm a woman," she said softly, "who cares about you."

"And that's another reason," he said sharply, pacing the floor. "Geez, Jenna, I'm not blind. I catch the way you look at me sometimes. Even Nadine knows it. But I don't know how I feel about you. My life is a mess right now. I have a wife who's been dying for over a decade yet half my congregation has been trying to marry me off to their daughters for the past five years. It's nuts. I am pressured all the time to make choices that aren't even appropriate. My wife is very much alive. And if there were some miracle cure tomorrow, she would remain my wife. I can't have a relationship, any kind of relationship, with someone that can make things more complicated for me."

"So you have sex with strangers," Jenna said. "With people whose faces you can't even see."

"That's right," he bit out.

"Why don't you just jack off in the shower like everybody else?"

"Because it got boring after the first five years," he retorted angrily.

"Then look at porn while you do it."

"I did that too. That's how I discovered glory holes. That's how I got into it. And now I like it. It's convenient. It's uncomplicated. No one looks at me and wonders where they've seen my face."

"It's perverted," she said softly.

"You seemed to like it well enough," he observed.

"Only because I knew who was on the other side of the wall," Jenna shot back.

"Maybe you should try it with a stranger."

She glared at him, hating him for preferring a hole in the wall to her.

As though reading her mind, Colter knelt down in front of her. "Look, Jenna," he said softly. "You're not the kind of girl a guy can use and cast off. You're wife material. I could really easily get caught up in you. But it wouldn't be fair to either one of us. Not now."

She opened her mouth to speak but he laid his fingers over her lips. "No. No more words," he said firmly."I learned a valuable lesson tonight. I realize now that my behavior has been inexcusable. As of tomorrow, I'm taking a leave of absence from my church. I'm going to stay home with Nadine fulltime. I'll continue to pay your weekly salary until you find other employment, but I can't let you come back."

Her eyes filled with tears. She couldn't believe he was doing this to her.

He stood up and walked back into the house. Jenna sank back into the chair cushion. His engine roared and she heard his tires squeal a little as he took off. Tears spilled out of her eyes and ran down her cheeks to fall onto her shirt. The night closed in, terrible in its emptiness.

Three weeks later, Granny opened the morning paper. "Oh my lord!" she cried. "Jenna, listen up!"

Jenna looked up from her books. She had just enrolled in nursing school and she wanted to get a jump on the fall semester. In the meantime she was working the evening shift at the nursing home. She hated the job and the hours, but it was a good opportunity.

"'Nadine Woodhouse, wife of Reverend Colter Woodhouse, passed away last night,'" Granny read the newspaper article verbatim. "'She died in her home last night with her husband of fourteen years by her side. The registered nurse who was also present at the passing said that Mrs. Woodhouse did not experience any pain, but died in her sleep.'"

Jenna sat back in her chair. Finally, Nadine was at rest.

"The funeral is tomorrow at the reverend's church," Granny told her. "I hope you have something suitable to wear. You know how stuffy those Methodists are."

"I'm not going," Jenna said, looking back down at her books.

"Not going! You have to go. It would be impolite for you not to."

"He let me go the last three weeks of her life after I had worked for them two whole years. I'll never forgive him for that."

Try as she might, Granny couldn't change her mind. Jenna went on with her life, trying to forget the bizarre night in the basement of the strip club, and the grimy little booth with its glory hole. But night after night, as she lay in bed waiting for sleep to come, her ears were filled again with the sound of Colter Woodhouse on the other side of the wall. She could taste him in her mouth, feel the smooth shaft sliding past her lips and onto her tongue. She ached at the thought of other things they could do in that booth, and her fantasies drove her to an addiction she never could have anticipated.

Behind her closed bedroom door, Jenna browsed the internet, looking for chat rooms that centered on her new obsession. She wanted to talk about what she'd done, share it with others, relive that moment when his cum had filled her mouth to overflowing and she'd swallowed his delicious saltiness, making it a part of her own body. She found other enthusiasts, some who only fantasized about what they could do in the booth, while others described in vivid details their daily trysts with faceless strangers.

Over the next few months she hooked up with various partners for nasty cybersex, but with time the excitement waned. What she really wanted was a single partner, just one person she could hook up with in the flesh at least weekly. It had to be a man, because she really wanted the taste of cock in her mouth again. And he had to be willing to reciprocate.

She came home from school one day to find an email waiting in the Hotmail account she'd set up. Using a pseudonym, she'd received a truckload of freaky, sometimes scary, replies to the personal she'd posted on one of the sites. But this particular email caught her eye. He lived in the area and knew a great place in Athens that would do as a good hookup spot, and would she meet him there at seven o'clock? Tonight was her only night off from the nursing home, so she knew it was now or never.

Jenna dressed with anxious anticipation. She wanted to make the right impression: she wasn't some skank or pervert, she just had a particular fetish that had special significance in her life. Since it was late fall and the weather was turning, she decided to wear a long sleeve maroon dress that looked and felt like cashmere but, of course, wasn't. She also wore tan leather boots that came up to her knees and elasticized stockings that didn't need a garter belt. She'd lost weight since starting school, and her round breasts and narrow hips were stunning in the clingy dress. For the first time in a long time, Jenna felt sexy.

The wine bar was upscale and in a fairly conspicuous place. She was glad of that. Less chance that he would turn out to be a total perv. He hadn't told her his age, only that he had rather longish brown hair. The only other thing she knew about him was that he was working at a newspaper, but if it was in Athens or Atlanta or some other place, she had no idea. He hadn't been terribly specific.

Neither had she. Jenna had purposely refrained from giving a lot of information, just that she worked in the service industry (more or less true) and was in good shape. He didn't need to know she was a student and lived with her grandmother. As she climbed out of Granny's car, she glanced about the parking lot, feeling as though someone were watching her. Maybe he was sitting in his car checking out all the women who went in, deciding if any were worth the shot.

The hostess seated her by a little window overlooking a creek. The area had been recently refurbished to include stone walkways and iron lampposts, and colored lights strung in the trees added a festive atmosphere. She gazed out the window while she waited for the server to bring her a white wine. A man appeared in the reflection in the glass and she turned her head and looked straight at Colter Woodhouse.

"Jenna!" he exclaimed cheerfully, stepping forward with an extended hand. He looked different. He'd gained weight and gotten color back into his face. "Well, this is a happy coincidence."

She shook his hand, dumbfounded. Words hung on her lips, refusing to leap. She took back her hand from his and wordlessly gestured to the chair across from her.

"You look fantastic," he said, sitting down. "I guess school is suiting you."

"Yes," she said. He'd given her a glowing reference for nursing school. She glanced towards the lobby nervously, hoping that this wasn't going to get awkward.

He followed her line of vision. "Waiting for a date?" he asked.

"Yes." The waiter put a glass of white wine down in front of her. Colter gestured that he didn't want anything. "Well, it's more of a blind date," Jenna admitted, sipping her wine. As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she regretted them. He didn't need to know that.

"Oh yeah?" he said, also watching the door. "Mine, too."

Jenna looked at him. Really looked at him. His hair had grown out quite a bit since last summer. One could even say it was longish. She had no idea what he was doing for a living since resigning his church after Nadine's death. He had just sort of disappeared.

Colter's gaze settled on her glowing face and long, slender body in the stunning maroon dress. "You're in really great shape," he observed. Something flickered in his eyes, a flash of disbelief.

Jenna leaned across the table, staring into his warm hazel eyes. "Where are you working now, Colter?"

"For the newspaper," he said, meeting her halfway. "What about you?"

"In the service industry."

Their eyes held one another for long, agonizing seconds. She couldn't be sure it was him, she only knew she wanted it to be. Colter put out his hand to touch the side of her face.

"I haven't been back," he said quietly, just loud enough for her to hear. "It wouldn't have been the same. But I have to admit to you, Jenna, it's something I want. It's like an addiction. I see it in my mind, I feel it, and I want it again. But I want it with someone special, who understands and shares my longing. Can you understand?"

She turned her mouth into his hand and kissed his palm. "Yes," she whispered. The desire spreading through her core was making it hard to breath.

"You said in your personal that you want it to be reciprocated," he went on. "I want that, too, Jenna. It's something I wanted before, but there's a trust issue there. I need to know if I'm the only one."

"Of course you are," she said, her voice sounding small. "I haven't actually…you know, done it again, since that night."

"But you want to."

"Yes."

"Right now."

"Yes."

He stood up, signaling her that it was time to go. The bulge in his pants was noticeable under his jacket. He positioned Jenna in front of him as they walked through the wine bar. Once in the parking lot, he steered her to his car. As soon as he got in beside her he turned and kissed her with a violent passion that made her weak. His hand moved over her breasts, so supple under the soft dress. Then his hand lowered to her parted legs and grazed up her stockings to where the tops ended…and there was nothing else but soft, yielding, damp pussy.

"Oh baby," he groaned against her lips in that dark, torrid voice she remembered. "You feel so good. I can't wait to get my tongue in that juicy pussy, do to you what you did to me."

Jenna arched her hips up to his penetrating fingers. She wanted to wait. She really did. She just wasn't sure if she could.

It was a short drive to a discreet adult bookstore just outside the city. Having no idea how it worked, Jenna let Colter take the lead. He murmured his request to the man behind the counter, placed a large bill near the cash register, and received a key. With his hand on the small of her back, he led Jenna towards a hallway. The setup was different, as people, mostly men, viewed videos behind closed doors. What else was going on between those booths was anyone's guess.

Colter stopped at the last door and unlocked it and led Jenna into a double booth that was by far the nicest, with adjustable padded vinyl chairs and even a lamp in the corner. A wall from floor to ceiling divided the chairs that faced two separate video monitors. Colter closed the door and locked it, took her purse out of her hand, and set it on a little bench. He slowly took off his jacket and laid it over her purse.

"I paid the guy for the booth," he said as he unbuttoned his shirt, "so we don't have to run any videos if we don't want. But we can."

Jenna stepped in to help him with those pesky buttons. "Something soft," she suggested. "With nice music. To go along with the mood."

He shook out his shirt and set it neatly over his jacket. Jenna spread her fingers over his bare chest. He had reddish nipples that were flat against his flesh. She's never seen him without a shirt on. She laid her forehead against his chest and kissed his skin. He smelled like soap and something woodsy. She moved her mouth over his nipples, flicking her tongue at the darker centers.

Colter bent to kiss her neck. As he let his mouth roam over her jaw, he whispered incredulously, "I still can't believe you're really into this."

Jenna lifted her eyes to meet his. "It's all I can think about," she confessed.

He took her hand and led her to the far booth. "Watch whatever you want," he said, laying tokens next to the monitor for her. "It's your choice. When you're ready, pull your chair over here." He pointed to a sliding panel in the wall between them. "Open it and position yourself so I can see you. You're going first."

Jenna wasn't sure what that meant. Colter saw the confusion in her face and smiled.

"Find what ever position suits you," he said. "There's no right or wrong way. Just get comfortable and make sure I have access. That's all that really matters."

She was going first. She hadn't even thought of that. She had just assumed he would want it right away.

Jenna scrolled through a sampling of videos and settled on something that looked like a period piece. She was really after some sensual music, although this entire experience was getting her pretty fired up. On the other side of the wall she could hear Colter's choice: pulsating, hot, raunchy. Oh wow. She hadn't even thought about the porn aspect of it. Feeling suddenly very warm in her long-sleeved dress, she pulled it over her head and folded it in half, then tossed it to where Colter had neatly placed his shirt. She wanted to get comfortable, so she took off her boots as well. But she left on her stockings.

There were some towels in a basket under the lamp table and she grabbed one and spread it on her chair. As she settled in, she couldn't help but notice how clean everything was. Something told her this particular booth had been designed with ladies in mind. She glanced at her monitor. A young woman in a flowing gown was running down a dark roadway, while a shadowy stud on horseback pursued her. Mmmmm, Jenna thought as the action unfolded in front of her. Yes, take her by force. You know she really wants you, you gorgeous stud. Deflower her under the oak tree. Make her jaded with you hot, nasty sex.

Her legs squeezed together as she watched the soft porn. She really wanted to masturbate. Placing her feet on either side of the monitor, she shoved her middle finger up her vagina and wiggled against it while the fingers of her other hand rolled her nipples. God, she was already so wet. Very lightly she stroked her clit. The stud on the screen was riding the virgin missionary style, his gorgeous ass shining in the moonlight. Jenna groaned. She loved porn. She loved watching other people fuck. The actor was really getting into fucking this girl and the camera was in tight, showing his dick drilling down into her cunt. He held her hands by the wrists. He didn't look like he was acting one bit.

Jenna moved her chair to the wall and slid open the panel. On the other side of the hole, Colter was moving, doing something; she was sure he was masturbating to his raunchy video. She settled back in her chair, aiming for the hole as she pushed her hips forward while her legs lifted up against the wall. She couldn't see her video as well but she didn't care. When she felt her bottom touch the wall she stopped. Cool air from the other side swept over her cunt and she trembled involuntarily.

And then his warm breath spread over her freshly shaved mound.

On the other side of the wall, Colter lifted one of his hands from his throbbing cock. His fingers spread her pussy lips to expose the hidden richness of her vulva. She was spread out for him like an orchid opening to the prying rays of the sun. Her aroma rose up into his nostrils and he gasped and breathed her in. His thumb pushed against her little hooded clit, coaxing it to come out and be loved.

"I wanted it to be you," Colter said suddenly, his voice warm and sincere. He didn't know if she could hear him. Probably not. His other hand jerked eagerly on his dick. "I sat in the parking lot and watched the women going in, and I had no interest in getting out."

She pressed against his fingers, cooing.

"And then I saw you get out of your grandmother's car," he went on. For a moment his eyes lifted to the slut on the monitor being double penetrated by two Neanderthals. He quickly looked back down to the pink and crimson flower open before him. "I couldn't believe it was you. God, you looked amazing. I thought, 'She's just here on a date.' I kept waiting to see if another single woman walked in but none did. I figured, what the hell, at least I can say hello to Jenna, even if she is on a date. Just to be sociable. But I wanted it to be you. When I sat down at the table and looked at you, I wanted it to be you."

His tongue reached out to suck the sweet juice that had gathered before his very eyes. Pressing back her labia, he looked down into the vestibule of her vagina, and drank from the fountain of desire that sprang up for him. Her fruit was ripe and ready to be consumed. He ate his fill, delighting that the more he took, the more she gave. The berry under his thumb seemed to swell and thicken and he nibbled at it with his lips, astonished by the pleasure this gave her. His finger plumbed her core, gently stroking the upper side of her vagina while swirling circles around her clit with the flat center of his tongue. On the other side of the wall he heard her panting and moaning and knew her time was near. He put his forehead against the wall, staring down at the center of her femininity, his entire concentration focused on that one glorious sight. He laid his tongue in the center of her cleft and pressed upwards, over the hood of her clit, again and again and again. Her hipbones pounded wildly against the wall and she wailed and spasmed and came, all of the beauty of her orgasm right there before his eyes, within the small circular space of the hole.

Patiently Colter lapped the sweet nectar that erupted from her until the space became void. He sat back in his chair to catch his breath and stroke his somewhat forgotten member. Suddenly she came around the corner of the wall and knelt down, naked, before him, took his face in her hands and kissed him as deeply as the restraints of their physical beings would allow.