Combat Arena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did notice that the toys were all prefixed with "female versions not yet available, lack of data." I hadn't even considered that, of course girls bought toys as well, but the thought of going down on a girl was strange to me. It didn't disgust me or anything like that, I had just never actually considered it.

My email activated as Faye sent me her tracking ID for the next day; I returned with mine which allowed us to track each other in the arena. It also allowed anyone who caught us to track the other as well, although we could cancel the ID at any time.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful and I went to bed early after letting the automated systems prepare myself for the next match, which basically involved an exfoliant full body wash and full removal of body hair.

My alarm went off and I got up, dressing in what I was wearing yesterday as I would get arena issue stuff anyway as I headed for the waiting room. It was a desert simulation, very warm, so I opted for shorts and a vest top. I paid extra for a smaller pair of panties as well as my usual capsule and gun upgrades.

The room only had 10 girls in it, it was a shorter game so it was likely to be much lower numbers concentrated in a smaller arena for a quick resolution. It was rare for the smaller games to last longer than four or five hours, being purposefully designed for a higher rate of action. Faye was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt and shorts, she had standard issue panties on, but had bought a capsule.

We were dropped in, the ID indicating she was half a kilometer to the south, so I headed in that direction. The heat from the sun was intense and I instantly started to sweat. I deviated to a stunted tree line to take advantage of the extra cover and the shade passing a few girls on the way who all ignored me, as I did them.

I found Faye and we moved out in a standard spread pattern to find others. Smaller matches were not advised to camp and dig in; organizers wanted a quick match, and if you stayed still, various tricks were used to push contestants together, ranging from simple scare tactics of noise, to even starting fires.

Faye crouched and gestured straight ahead; a guy was slowly approaching a building. He was wearing shorts and t-shirt as Faye raised her rifle up. "Head shot him, let's make it quick," I said.

The crack of her rifle made me jump, as I barely finished my sentence before she fired, but he dropped without a sound. We approached quickly, shooting his top and shorts leaving him just wearing boxers. We considered taking his boxers, but they were standard and not worth much, so Faye just shot them leaving him naked. I tapped him with the stun stick to stop him recovering as Faye aimed between his legs and fired. He grew to full length and a load of his cum exploded out of him in less than a second. A fountain of three huge spurts of his cum flew into the air and landed onto him as he passed out. We handed him over to the arena and moved on, leaving him getting penetrated from behind as a second appendage deep throated him.

The heat was merciless as we moved through the trees which were thinning as the arena evolved to an open plain with buildings and rocks for cover. Sweat was beading on my chest quicker than I could wipe it away, my top was wet as was my hair; my legs glistened with sweat as we carefully picked our way from cover to cover. "Game complete," rang out across the arena taking us both by surprise.

We were picked up and taken back to our barracks, left in the room where were started. Two of the girls were naked, one of them was wiping semen from her mouth whereas the second was just coated in dust. A few of them were only wearing a bra and shorts, but other than that, it looked like we kicked ass. "Well done girls, 10, 2 win and only one of you got fucked," a guard said. "Dismissed, leave your guns and clothes."

I stripped, grabbed a towel and headed towards the showers and to get my clothes. "Good job," Faye said.

"Yeah, will take that every day," I said holding a towel against my chest to cover myself up as I was naked.

"Same next time?" she asked me as she casually took her shorts and bra off.

"Yeah, sure," I said looking at her, my eyes attracted to her exposed breasts as she just stood in front of me.

"Message you later," she said stepping out of her panties and heading to a shower cubicle.

I didn't reply; I just watched her walk to the cubicle, hang her towel up and step behind the dividing wall. I had a shower and got dressed and headed back to my room. It was still early afternoon, but there was very little to do so I had planned on grabbing a bite to eat and watching rubbish films on demand for the afternoon. "Hey," Faye said taking me by surprise as I queued for a sandwich.

"Oh, hello," I said back and smiled, "You okay?"

"Yeah, food and film for me," she said.

"Same," I said, "Want to join me?"

"Yeah, okay," she said eagerly; I guess, like me, she wanted the company of a human as sitting alone most of the day ground you down after a while.

We headed back to my room which she pointed out was identical to hers; she also had upgraded TV package, which she claimed she bought anyway. I claimed the same, not that I swallowed for mine. I selected a film and sat on the bed arranging pillows to make myself and a space next to me an angled back rest. I got in bed and she followed next to me as we watched the film. Conversation ranged from our previous match, to boyfriends, to current experiences as well as other topics. I felt comfortable with her, like I had known her for ages as the afternoon evaporated away.

"Medical go okay?" she asked me.

"Oh don't even ask, pervy bastard," I said as she looked at me, "Stripped to my panties."

"For a standard scan?" she said sounding confused.

"Yep, I guess he just wanted to see me not wearing much," I said.

"Why didn't you refuse?" she asked.

"Doctor, position of power. You know when you doubt yourself so just go along with it," I replied.

"I guess," she replied, "When did you twig?"

"I asked if I should remove my panties too," I said.

"You offered?" she said interrupting me.

"He was so casual with it, so self-assured, I was just swept up with it," I said; looking back on it of course I should have refused, but in the moment I just didn't connect the dots.

"Did you then?" she asked, "Naked?"

"No, he said he would need authorization to get me to remove the panties and told me I was okay and to get dressed," I said.

"What a knob," she said, "He didn't... you know?"

"Oh no, nothing like that, except I am sure his eyes practically penetrated me," I said.

"I bet, a hot 22-year-old girl prancing around in her panties," she said smiling, "Prob made his day."

"How did yours go?" I asked.

"Fine, quick scan, few questions and sent on my way," she said.

"All healed then?" I asked.

"Yeah fine," she said coolly, "A bit tender, but fully healed in less than 24 hours, crazy technology."

I nipped to the bathroom and when I came back I offered her some crisps which I kept in my room for snacks. I poured out a bowel of them as she commented on the pictures around my room of a few pop stars and a footballer fastened to the walls in various locations. Another film finished and it was approaching midnight, "Best head back," she said.

"Sleep here if you want," I said surprising myself with my offer. Human company was amazing, just being able to talk and laugh and have contact with someone.

"You not mind?" she asked.

"Fine with me," I said, "Gets so depressing with just my own company."

"Yeah," she agreed, "Only bit of being in a squad that I miss."

"And the safety," I added.

"I had a shit squad, way better off solo," she said matter-of-factly.

"Wanna get sorted for bed and watch something else?" I suggested.

"Sounds good," she replied, "I'm ready..."

I looked at her, a puzzled expression, "No toothbrush," she said, "And no PJs..."

"Oh yeah, oops," I said, asking the AI for a spare toothbrush; it would be billed to me, but was only a few credits. Clothes were harder to come by though. "What do you normally wear?" I asked.

"Nothing normally," she replied shyly. "Nothing would be weird though? You?" she added, her comment more questioning than statement.

"Panties or PJ's," I said looking at her, "First thing I bought, some underwear and PJs, although the PJs are a vest and tiny shorts, so practically underwear anyway," I added with a smile.

"I didn't buy any," she said looking at me, "I always slept naked at home anyway."

"Do you have underwear on?" I asked, almost forgetting that when joining we were literally given nothing; anything luxury was extra and out of your own pocket, although classing underwear as a luxury is a little harsh in my opinion.

"Yeah," she replied.

"I don't think my stuff will fit you, will it?" I said looking at her. Clothing was fairly fitted; even my PJs were small shorts and a vest top which had little spare room in them. She wasn't big by any stretch of the imagination. She was a fair bit taller than me though, and was probably a size 10 or 12 where as I was a 6 or maybe an 8 at the moment.

"I doubt it, you are tiny," she said.

"Are your panties okay to sleep in, or are they uncomfy in bed?" I asked her.

"No, they are just normal ones," she replied.

"So, panties or birthday suit," I said smiling at her, "Up to you."

"Be a bit weird in the buff wouldn't it?" she said looking at me.

"Didn't you sleep with your last squad naked?" I reasoned, "No credits and only one set of clothing; I think we spent most the day in the nude."

"True," she said looking at me.

"Seriously, I don't mind if you prefer to sleep with nothing on," I said honestly. "Bed is huge anyway, isn't like we will be on top of each other."

"What are you going to wear?" she asked.

"PJs," I said looking at her and sticking my tongue out teasingly.

"How about we flip a coin, heads is topless, tails is nude," she said.

"Both of us?" I asked.

"Yeah, coin each," she said.

"I sleep really badly naked," I said, "Just can't settle, even with my boyfriend, I put something on after bouncy,bouncy time."

She laughed, "Bouncy, bouncy? I hope it was slightly more coordinated than bouncy, bouncy for your sake..." she said glancing at me.

I smiled at her and nodded, "Gonna get sorted for bed," I said as I grabbed my pajamas from underneath my pillow.

I headed into the bathroom and did my teeth, had a quick wash and put the pajamas on. I didn't bother with the shorts; they were practically French knickers anyway they were that small so I just kept my panties on. She was still fully dressed when I got back, her eyes diverting to my waist, "They PJs?" she asked.

"Top yes, just panties though, as I said the shorts are tiny, and these are comfier," I replied holding the shorts on my finger to show her before putting them on the side.

She smiled at me and headed for the bathroom. After a few minutes I heard the door open as she poked her head around the doorframe and looked at me. "What?" I asked as I saw her bare shoulders and collar bone, "Oh, hehehe, will close my eyes."

I felt her get in bed next to me and the sheets get pulled up to cover her. "Okay," she said.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, glancing down her body looking for a peak. It felt like being at a sleepover when we were kids. Daring each other to run to the bathroom in our pants and vest or lay with no pajamas on for 10 minutes. "You naked?" I quizzed.

I knew she was topless and I am sure if I looked the sheets were see-through enough to answer my question, but I didn't look. The question was more exciting to me than actually seeing. I had the same bits and I had no reason to want to see another girl's bits, although it did actually dawn on me that I had never actually seen another girl naked, not close enough to see detail, if that makes sense. I saw my old squad mates, but I never looked. I saw then naked, but I never looked at them in detail. "No, not naked, just panties," she replied, "Topless though."

"You getting the drinks in then?"

"Erm... no," she said, "Your room."

"What do you want?" I asked kicking the covers off and running thumbs around the legs of the panties as they showed a lot of ass when I stood up.

"Whatever," she said making no effort to hide that her eyes followed my bum across the room as I went to the small fridge and poured a couple of glasses of milk. My top was not long, you could see my belly button and the piercing in my naval, my white panties hugging between my legs. I looked at the sheets and saw the outline of her black underwear, drifting my eyes up to her chest; the sheets laying against her nipples were very see-through.

I diverted my eyes and smiled at her as I handed her the drink and got back into bed. "Awesome belly button piercing," she said, "Didn't know we were allowed them."

"Thanks. I have to take it out for the matches, but I had it when I arrived," I said.

"They look so sexy," she said, "What is it?"

"Butterfly," I said pushing the covers down and lifting my top so she could see.

She perched up onto her elbow and leant forwards to look, gently taking it between her fingers. Her position shifted the sheets which fell to her waist, my eyes wandering down her bare back right down to the black elastic of her underwear. "So cute," she said sitting back up again holding the sheets over her breasts, "Is it silver?"

"Yeah, sterling silver," I replied, "Real diamonds too," I added.

"Oh really, present?" she asked.

"Yeah, boyfriend bought it for my 21st," I said.

"Really nice," she said, "Why didn't you sell it?"

"Just delaying the inevitable," I said, "It isn't that valuable and I would have ended up here anyway, just without this," I continued fiddling with the piercing.

"True. It is nice," she said as she lay back down again onto her side, curling her legs up behind her as she faced me.

"Do you have a game tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, day off," she said, "You?"

"Yeah," I said surprised that she wasn't in it as well, "The girls only one at 13:30."

She wrinkled her nose up when I said girls only which made me a little nervous; I had never played a girl vs girl game before, "What?"

"Girls are evil, at least blokes just want to fuck you; girls want to humiliate you most the time," she said looking at me.

"Oh, I guess," I said.

"I have only ever been in one, I just dug in and barely moved for the duration," she said.

"Did you do okay?" I asked.

"Kept all my clothes on, no contact who saw me; I just literally kept a low profile," she said.

"Not bad then," I replied with a smile.

"How long is your game?" she asked.

"Four hours I think, one sec," I said as I called up the details on the computer, "Yeah, four hours."

"Not so bad then," she said, "Just try to avoid getting your face sat on," she added as the conversation died down for a while as I contemplated what she said. I had been less worried as it was a just girl's match. I had reasoned any sex would be a drone and although they can hurt, they won't cause any lasting damage if they go places they shouldn't. I hadn't even considered that if I lost it was highly likely I was going to experience my first girl-on-girl action first hand.

"Surely to sit on my face they would have to get naked as well? Or at least bottomless?" I said to her, hearing my own voice wobble slightly.

"They wore skirts if they were after that," she said.

"Oh," I replied back almost silently.

"You'll be fine," she said sensing my nerves.

"I guess," I said shyly, "Did you wear a skirt?" I asked, sticking my tongue out at her not even considering the connotations of being in bed with her if she said yes.

"Hahaha, no, I didn't, cheeky bitch," she said playfully.

"Have you ever...?" I asked looking at her.

"With a girl?" she clarified to which I just nodded, "No, childish dares and the like sometimes resulting in show and tell, but never done anything like that. You?"

"No," I replied honestly, "Show and tell?"

"Show us your underwear, flash your boobs at the window, strip for 60 seconds, go and make a drink in your underwear, the usual bored teenager dares at sleepovers," she said.

I just nodded at her; I guess a lot of girls play similar sorts of games; I had anyway. We settled down and watched the TV silently. She fidgeted around a lot, but when I thought about it I guessed I did as well. "You tired?" she asked.

"Yeah a little," I said, "Sleep time?"

"If you don't mind," she said, "Just need a pee..." she added looking at me.

I closed my eyes as she got out of the bed, trying my hardest not to peek, the only thing stopping me was being unable to explain myself if she caught me looking. She got back and climbed in, so I went to the bathroom as well before getting back into bed. Although there was nothing said an invisible line was drawn down the bed, my side and her side, we said night to each other and she rolled over to face the other way.

I fell asleep quickly and woke up at half 10. I hadn't set an alarm; there was no urgency today to get up so I just lay in bed listening to Faye gently snoring next to me. I turned the TV on and set the volume really low and just watched the news as background noise. I rolled onto my back to wake her, but stopped as I faced her. She was on her back, the arms above her head bent underneath her pillows; the sheets were diagonally across her body from her right knee up to her waist. I stared at her breasts for a few moments before my eyes diverted south to her underwear. Her panties were fairly standard, medium cut leg and they were almost addictive to look at as they hugged between her legs. Her apple-sized breasts were just about defeating gravity as they gently rose and fell as she breathed. Her nipples were light brown, around half a centimeter in diameter, surrounded by an areola that was the same colour.

I smiled and it did cross my mind that I wished she had slept with nothing on. I shook my head and tried to cover her with the sheets but she was laying on them. "Hey," I said nudging her with no reaction other than a grumble. "Oi," I said louder, causing her to stir, "Your tits are out..."

She snapped awake and panicked, struggling for a few seconds with the sheets before giving up and just cupping her breasts. "Ooops," she said, "Sorry," as she shifted her weight off the sheets and made herself decent.

"No probs," I said smiling at her as I got out of bed, "Best get ready."

I headed for the bathroom and stripped off, there was no lock on the door which did cause me to hesitate, but I stepped into the shower and just let it clean me. It reapplied the wax between my legs and underneath my arms, even though it was only done the previous day so there was no hair to remove.

I stepped out and dried myself manually before wrapping the towel around myself. I headed back into the main room. Faye was up and was dressed again. I grabbed my jogging bottoms and top and went back into the bathroom. No point wearing underwear, they make you change anyway, so I went commando. "Do you want a shower? I asked her

"No ta, will head back to my room and get one there," she said.

"Okay dokay," I said to her.

"Stop by later if you want, let me know how it goes?" she suggested.

"Yeah, will do," I said, "You not going to watch it?"

"Might do," she said, "Dunno; always makes me nervous, especially if I know someone competing."

"Be fine," I said as I opened the main door to let her out before following her.

We said goodbye where the corridor split to her room. I looked back and caught her looking back to me as well. We just smiled at each other before heading our separate ways. I was going to have a quick session in the gym, but as I had nothing with me, I just grabbed a drink and headed for the barracks where we were meeting.