Combat Arena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," I moaned as she stroked across my nipples. Instantly erect, she played with them as she lowered her head down. I thought she was going to kiss me, which would have been fine, but as her lips caressed my nipples, I decided that was better than a kiss.

She stroked the inside of my thigh as she sucked my nipples, gently grazing them one at a time with her teeth. I was sure I was going to cum with just that as my tummy danced in an electrical spasming as she played with me. Her fingers were getting closer and closer to my pussy as she gently stroked up and down the inside of my thigh. She stopped what felt like millimeters away from my pussy, "You okay?"

"Yes," I gasped as I remembered to breath.

I felt her penetrate me, her delicate fingers pushing easily inside me as the room blurred as I went cross eyed. "Fuck," I muttered as my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I closed them.

I thrust my hips upwards towards her hand, wishing she had longer fingers as she continued to suck my nipples one at a time. She pushed a second finger into me and opened her fingers inside me, "Oh God," I breathed, "Gonna c..." I began, but was cut off as my whole body pulsed as her fingers felt like they got bigger. I gripped her fingers as I came, moaning to climax. I had sex with her hand as she fingered me; she was amazing at it. I guess skills attained from a lot of years doing herself transfer quite well.

"Wow, was that an orgasm?" she asked.

"Yes," I breathed, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I tried to catch my breath.

I kissed her, the feel of female lips was so soft, I wasn't sure if it was psychological or not, but her lips felt softer and nicer than a man's did. We kissed, our tongues twining together as I shifted her around onto her back. She opened her legs as I touched her between the legs. Her warmth was obvious as was her excitement; my fingers were coated with it. I slid one, then two fingers into her, gently sliding them in and out of her. She felt like me, which was maybe a silly thing to observe, but she felt pretty much exactly like me when I fingered myself. There was just none of my own feedback with what my fingers were going; I adjusted my speed and depth in relation to the noises she was making.

"Clit," she gasped.

I pushed my thumb onto her clit causing her to instantly grip my fingers. "Oh yes," she breathed, reaching down and grabbing my wrist pushing my hand against her pussy as she humped it. I could feel her excitement flowing out of her, my hand glistened with her juices as she came again and again before pushing me out of her.

"That okay?" I asked.

"God yes," she breathed, "Can't believe how quick I came."

"We spend most our lives complaining that our boyfriend doesn't last long enough, then we do that," I said smiling at her.

"Will you lick me," she asked, almost silently.

"What?" I asked. I heard her, but wanted to hear it again to make sure.

"You know... go down on me..." she said almost silently again.

"Like... tongue...?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah," she said smiling at me.

"If you will me," I said back almost silently.

"Okay," she said softly.

"Guests first?" I asked looking at her with a smile.

"Same time?" she suggested.

"69?" I questioned to which she just nodded.

She threw the sheets off and gently pushed me onto my back. I opened my legs for her, but I felt so exposed as she straddled across me. I stared up at her pussy; the glistening lips were inches from my face as she got into position. She lowered down onto my face as I tentatively pushed out my tongue. She tasted a mix of sweet and savory. I had licked my own fingers after playing with myself and she tasted not dissimilar, but not the same either. I found her clit and sucked it, pushing my tongue against it and gently biting her. "Oh shit," she breathed as I felt her arms shake a little.

She kissed my pussy, an electrical impulse rippled, shooting up and down my body as she licked my clit sending a second more intense impulse through my body. "Did you cum again?" she asked.

"No," I gasped as she licked me again.

I lifted my hips up pushing myself into her face, which she let me do as she buried her tongue into me. I licked her as best I knew; I had no idea what I was doing, but aim for the clit and lots of tongue action did it for me, and she seemed to enjoy it. She controlled my depth by being on top, pushing herself onto my face when she wanted it and pulling away when she didn't. I had no escape as she licked and sucked my clit. I stopped licking her for a second, "Cumming..." I gasped.

I twitched underneath her as I climaxed again and again. She stopped licking me but I came again just with her being there. I slowly came back down to earth again and noticed she had moved off me and was lying next to me again. I rolled towards her and got onto my hands and knees. She looked at me and opened her legs as I lowered my head between her legs.

Pushing my tongue against her clit and biting it with my teeth, I ate her out, licking up her excitement as I pushed my tongue inside her before licking up across her clit. She moaned softly as I licked her, thrusting her hips up towards me I pushed a finger into her and searched for her g spot.

"Oh God, no, no, no," she breathed as I neared her g-spot, "Gonna pee myself."

I ignored her, finding the spot and pushing my finger against it as at the same time I sucked her clit into my mouth. She exploded in a ripple of climax, thrusting her hips up and down violently as I got out of the way. I rubbed her clit as she came again and again until she stopped me, "K, okay..." she gasped. "Holy fuck, I am going lesbian."

We laid together for the best part of an hour before she dragged herself out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When she left the bed, the room AI asked if the sheets needed changing to which I just stood up and the sheets were changed. I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and as Faye had stayed naked, I did as well as I got back into bed with her. There was no invisible barrier in bed this time as we lay together in the middle of the large bed, our legs crossed together, our noses almost touching as we slept on top of the covers.