Combat Arena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little early, but there were still a fair number of girls there as I walked in, ignoring them all apart from polite hellos if any were offered. I selected my usual clothing, trousers, a long sleeve top, bra and very high legged panties. The standard issue bras were actually smaller and harder to hit, but they were a lot less supportive, and even at my petite chest size, it was noticeable when running around. Sports bras were expensive and quite big as well so were fairly uncommon.

I looked around and saw a worrying number of girls in skirts. Girls wore skirts all the time and yet this game it seemed more poignant. Were they wanting some licky? Or did they always wear skirts? A skirt, although given you're at a disadvantage in that your legs could be hit and paralyzed, did give a very slightly higher multiplier in most games. The main advantage was their disadvantage in the real world; a girl wearing a skirt drew more bets, and more air time; chances are she was going to give a few up skirt shots, which always sold well on highlight programs.

We got dropped off in the arena and I headed for the trees quickly. It was a fairly standard arena so I adopted my usual strategy. Staying still was likely to make me lax and clumsy, so I stayed on the move. Contacts were very few and far between, I spotted a few squads, but didn't fancy taking on any four vs one odds, especially the ones wearing skirts. I got to a small clearing and crouched on the edge of it, my back to a large tree I watched and waited for a few moments. Movement to my left drew my attention as a rabbit sprinted across the clearing.

I relaxed, scanning the opposite sides of the clearing; something had startled it, or someone. Rabbits didn't bolt like that for no reason. A single girl stepped into the open and headed across in front of me. I tensed up and lowered down. She was young; she legally had to be 18, but she looked younger none the less; her tiny frame almost looked delicate as she tip toed across the grass. From what I could see she was standard. Clothes, gun, shoes all looked like standard issue.

A crack far to my left rang out as the girl in the clearing dropped to the floor. I swung around to look where the shot came from, but I couldn't see anything until I saw the branches move; a blonde girl gently climbed down from the tree. Her gun aimed up on the girl lying prone on the ground, she approached her slowly. Drones circled the fallen girl broadcasting her to the world, not that they could see anything. The blonde got to her and stood over her; she rolled her onto her back with her foot and smiled at her. She aimed up her gun and was about to shoot when three cracks echoed across the clearing. The blonde dropped to the floor incapacitated, her top and trousers were gone barely before she landed, followed closely by her bra. Three girls sprinted out of their cover and revive sticked the first girl.

"It was a trap," I said to myself as they dragged the blonde's panties off and pushed them into one of their back packs. They shot her again and left her on the floor incapacitated while they checked around the clearing to make sure no one else was around. They took it in turns pinching her nipples and teasing her, taunting her with what was going to happen to her. The one who had been used as bait took her stun stick out and slapped it across her nipple hard enough to create a loud cracking sound. She squealed with pain, the impact on her nipple would have been painful enough, but the jolt from the stun stick would have been agony. "Fuck sake bitch," she snapped as she slapped her across the face, "Keep it fucking down or this is going up your pussy," she said brandishing the stun stick.

Her eyes widened as she got struck on her other nipple with it; she bit her lip and whimpered as the crack of metal against flesh filled the clearing. They teased and taunted her, asking her if she liked it up the bum, was her Daddy going to watch her cum, and would her brother whack off to the replays. They picked her up by the neck and whispered something to her that I couldn't hear before spitting on her and pushing her violently onto the floor as a drone decloaked, deploying three appendages. No prizes where they would be going, as she got made airtight in seconds. The squad of four smiled at her as they watched her get screwed, "Alternate, mouth, pussy, ass," one of them said as the appendages spent 10 seconds in each hole before switching. Mouth to pussy, pussy to ass, and ass to her mouth as she visibly gagged as it went ass to mouth on her. The one in her mouth withdrew as she vomited slightly, but the reprieve was only moments before she was sucking again. They let it cycle for a minute, tears streaming down her face from the constant gagging, before one of them said, "Okay, just finish her off."

They didn't even wait to watch her cum; they left her in the clearing, legs wide open, a cock in each of her holes as it screwed her brains out. I could hear the sound of her lubricating body accepting the invasion over her chirps and squeals as she neared orgasm. I held my breath and waited until the enemy squad were well out of the clearing and then shot the drone. It sparked and removed itself from the helpless girl. "Mouth, Vagina, Anal - lubed," I quickly selected on my HUD letting the drone finish her off. She came loudly, twitching and shuddering on the grass as the machine drew her to multiple climaxes in a few moments.

I quickly headed back into the forest, leaving her naked in the clearing; the squad would likely come back to investigate why they didn't get a load of points for when she came, and I didn't want to be around when they did. The drone would continue to have its way with her until it was stopped by another shot or the girl it was screwing had had enough. Guilt flooded me, as I played through what I had done. I could have saved her and had another ally. Or I could have been double crossed and had a girl and girl experience, which was not all that high on my list. I won't lie; I have considered it and was not opposed to it, ideally not with an audience though.

Much to my surprise the points kept counting; I assume the squad didn't return, which was good for me and my bank balance. Thirty minutes later the points stopped counting; I was unsure if she had had enough and the drone left her alone or if someone else had found her. I was far enough away for it not to concern me anyway as I headed through the forest. Sticking to the thicker parts of it, knowing most squads would be holed up by now and wouldn't pick an area with poor visibility. I relied on my hearing; groups were naturally noisy, commands and organising themselves, not to mention just the extra noise multiple people made moving through dense vegetation.

I could see a building to my left; it was 50 meters or so away and was just a single room with access to the roof. There was no door on it and from what I could see it was empty. A brunette girl was heading towards it slowly, she was wearing shorts and a vest top; I could see her bra strap and I assumed she had panties on as well, she looked clean so had not been in any sort of combat by the looks of things, or she kicked ass if she had anyway. Her gun rose up as she cautiously approached it from the side. She backed against the doorway and took a few deep breaths before swinging around the frame and into the room. I saw her through the window checking corners and clearing it. She lowered her gun and headed back out again. I scoped up on her then lowered my gun, she was just that little bit too far away to guarantee a head shot. I aimed up on her leg as she stopped and crouched down. I watched her through the scope as she took her back pack off and had a drink. She packed it away again and I waited for her to be equidistant from the building and the tree line. I gently squeezed, aiming for her thigh a good few inches below her shorts. The crack of my gun went off, jolting back into my shoulder, followed by her swearing as I hit her leg. She tried to maintain balance, but fell to the left her gun swinging round to face in my general direction. I flicked the scope closed and ducked down, holding my breath as I didn't want a straight up fire fight; I was an okay shot, but I was nothing special.

After a few moments I peeked above the vegetation I was hiding behind; she was struggling to her feet, using her gun dug into the ground to try and support her numb leg as she clumsily staggered towards the building. I smiled to myself, "Should have gone for the forest really," I said to myself as I aimed up again and took a shot at her arm holding the gun. I missed, but she couldn't react in time as I quickly fired a 3rd, 4th and 5th shot, the 3rd hitting her arm causing her to drop her gun as the 4th hit her shoulder and the 5th hit her in the head. She folded onto the floor, her paralysed leg and arm twisting awkwardly as her weight concertinaed her downwards.

I stood up and she was in plain sight as I sniped her top off revealing her breasts. "What a shot," I muttered, "My 4th shot must have hit her bra strap."

I quickly snipped her shorts and her panties, switching firing mode and head shooting her again. Mouth - yes, pussy - yes, anal - yes - lubed. I left her on the floor as a drone decloaked; I didn't even stick around to watch any of it. Partially because of guilt, but also because she could have been bait and I saw what happened to the last girl who took the bait.

My credits counted up for 30 mins, then 40 as I crept through the forest, pausing to climb a tree and have a drink and compose myself. "Time," I said, a display indicating 47 seconds. I sank back into the fork of the tree and waited. The buzzer sounded and a transport picked me out of the tree and took me back to the barracks.

I handed my rifle in, the credits being refunded, along with my underwear as I had a shower. The water always felt so nice on your body at the end of a match; the grime and dirt, no matter how well you did, got ingrained into your skin and hair. My elbows and the top of my chest were practically black from the mud where I had laid prone. The auto shower cleaned me and dried me before I stepped out of it and put my jogging bottoms and top on.

"Wow, good job," Faye said as soon as I stepped out of the barrack room.

"Oh, thanks," I said, startled by her.

"Seriously, you kicked ass, that first squad are well pissed you scabbed their points," she said, "Nicely done."

"The second girl okay?" I asked, "She hit the ground hard..."

"I assume so, no medical drones came in for her," she said, "She squealed like a piggy and wet herself."

I smiled at her, "She squirt?" I asked knowing that that was more points.

"Not sure if she actually squirted or if she actually peed herself," she said as we headed down the corridor.

She spoke, a lot, but I didn't really listen to her; I was distracted, two matches and no sign of my trainer, which was strange. Tracking requests were rejected, or just plain out failed, which was odd; he usually got back to me quickly when I contacted him. I hoped he was okay. "You listening?" Faye asked.

"Oh, sorry, just distracted," I said.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Just not seen my trainer for a while," I said looking at her.

"Looks like you don't need him, judging by that display," she said playfully.

"I guess," I replied, "he was nice though."

"Oh really," she teased, smiling at me, "Fi got a boyfriend?" she sang as she looked at me.

"Oh I wish," I replied, "Mega bucks..."

She didn't press it any further, my tone maybe indicating I didn't want to be quizzed on it, or maybe it was just because the idea of it was ridiculous. A trainer with a contestant? Madness, I reasoned, pushing it out of my mind.

"Want to come back to mine?" she asked, "Watch a film and stuff, like yesterday? It was nice."

"Yes, sure," I said smiling at her, "Just gonna head back and change and stuff. Give me 30 mins?"

"No problem," she said sending me her room number and location.

I headed back to my room and checked my back where the bra strap had been. The bra from the arena had caught the back of my shoulder blade and it had been bleeding. It looked like the adjuster clip had snagged my skin and taken a small gouge out. I considered going to medical for it, but really couldn't be bothered; I would go tomorrow. I put some panties on and some comfortable trousers and a loose top. I left a bra off to give the cut chance to heal and if not, I would head by medical either on my way back later or tomorrow.

I messaged my trainer again to see where he was before heading to Faye's room. She let me in and cleared space on her bed, arranging the pillows to make a chair for us both. We chatted about nothing in particular, boys, family, arena, general life as well as half watching the TV. We watched the highlights of my match and was surprised to see that I had ranked 1st in the match as voted for by the general public.

"Oh wow," Faye said, "Ka-ching..."

"That is the idea," I said wishing I could check my credits without her seeing.

"Have you googled yourself for what merchandise is available?" she asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I got my first payout yesterday," I said, "And got nosey."

"Just hand held toys here," she said, "You?"

I hesitated, a little uncomfortable with the subject, but lying was pointless, she could just check herself if she really wanted, "Toys, bust and animatronic doll," I said.

"Fuck off," she said sitting up, "Seriously? You must be raking it in."

"Doing okay," I said, "Bit weird that there are copies of me no doubt doing all sorts of sordid acts."

"Enough cum down your simulated throat to fill a swimming pool," she said smiling at me.

"Oh, that is gross," I said.

"I'd take it for the sales," she said.

"Can we get volumes?" I asked.

"I don't think so," she replied, "I think you can break it down to individual toy though and what sex it was setup for."

"Not got female versions yet," I said.

"Probably why you got put into that girl vs girl match," she said looking at me, "Organisers will be well pissed you didn't lose."

"I guess," I said, "Have you had any merchandise money yet?" I asked to change the subject.

"Yeah like 100 credits or something," she said.

"Oh," I said surprised, I had had 6 grand.

"How much have you had?" she asked seeing my surprise.

"Erm, more than that," I hesitated.

"Spill," she said looking at me.

"Six grand," I said.

"Fucking hell Fi, you can retire if that keeps up," she said looking at me, "Girls and boys?"

"Just boys, there is demand though for female ones," I said.

"Do they tell you how much demand?" she asked.

"Don't think so," I replied.

"Ask them, they told me when I asked," she said.

"Do you have girl ones as well?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah," she said shyly, "Weirdest thing ever."

"How did they get the data?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"You have to lick a device type thing," she said, "Really weird as an engineer tells you what you need to do."

"Does it look like a... you know?" I asked.

"No, not sure if that would be better or worse," she said, "Very odd, metallic taste as well. Again, not sure if the taste would have made it better. The device apparently maps your tongue and lips along with saliva levels and temperature so it can simulate you going down on a girl."

"I haven't been asked to do that," I said.

"As you kicked ass in the girl vs girl match I bet you will be," she said.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Don't think so, but I guess if the demand goes high enough you will. Or you'll just keep getting put into girl only games until they get the data they need," she said.

I looked at her and smiled, "I do okay in them," I said to her with a grin.

"How much did it net you that?" she asked.

"Not sure, haven't checked," I said whilst she just looked at me and smiled as she nodded towards her tablet. I took the hint and called up my details, "4050 credits," I said almost not believing it myself.

"Squad?" she asked with a laugh.

I just stuck my tongue out at her and smiled as she got some drinks and placed them on the table beside me. It was a simple juice drink but was tasty enough; I meant to ask what it was, but we again drifted into the conversation of boys and general naughtiness.

"You staying?" she asked looking at the time.

"Oh, didn't realise it was that late," I replied.

"Can do if you want," she said, "I don't mind."

"I don't have a toothbrush," I said, looking at her as she asked the workstation for a spare one, "Or PJs..."

"Yeah, can't help with PJs," she said, "I don't even have any to lend you."

"I guess it is my turn to sleep in my pants..." I said looking at her.

"Or naked if you want," she replied looking at me and smiling as she stood up.

"Are you going to sleep naked?" I asked.

"Was going to wear panties again, but I will if you will," she said with a smile.

"I just don't sleep that well naked," I argued unconvincingly.

"I assume you managed when you first got here," she said, "Dare ya..."

I did manage when I first got here; I slept for a good few weeks with nothing on, in a room with three other girls, who were also sleeping naked. You stopped bothering after a while, when everyone is naked you don't even see it and just get on with it. "Really?" I asked considering the dare.

"Entirely up to you," she said, "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything."

"What do you normally wear?" I asked already knowing the answer from last night when she told me she slept naked normally.

"Nothing," she said.

"Okay," I began, "When in Rome, as they say..."

She laughed and smiled at me, "We sleeping nude?"

"I guess so," I said.

"You wanna go bathroom first?" she asked.

"I'll let you," I said as I looked around the room.

We both got sorted for bed, Faye going first as I looked away so she could get into bed. The sheets on her bed were not see-through so I couldn't see if she was actually naked or not. I considered asking her, but decided to just go for it as I stripped naked in the bathroom, brushed my teeth and had a quick wash. I poked my head around the door so she closed her eyes as I ran from the bathroom to the bed in my birthday suit.

We looked at each other for a few seconds, "You naked?" she asked.

"Yeah, you?" I asked back.

She just nodded and smiled before putting a channel on the TV that had endless gameshow reruns. We watched the first episode in pretty much silence. I laid perfectly still, the sheets felt quite nice against my naked body, amplified by the fact I was in bed with another girl, who was also naked. Curiosity built up in me before I plucked up the courage to ask, "Have you ever slept with a girl? Like properly?"

"No, not sex and stuff," she said, "Slept with friends but nothing sexual. You?"

"Same, slept with friends, but not naked or anything," I replied.

"Do you use the machines?" she asked directly and out of the blue.

"Oh, errrr," I began, taken by surprise by her directness. I knew what she meant and I did, regularly, so I decided to be honest, "Yeah... You?"

"Yep, just a shame they are so good," she said.

"I know what you mean. You know you are being spoilt when you want to experience a guy doing it wrong so it lasts longer," I replied looking at her.

"Or a girl..." she said looking at me; the nerves were visible in her expression.

"Or a girl," I repeated back to her and gave her a wry smile.

I felt her fingers touch my leg around halfway down my thigh. I jumped at her touch as I wasn't expecting it, "Sorry," she said withdrawing her hand.

"Just made me jump," I said to her, "Too stealthy..."

I smiled at her as I felt her fingers gently touch me on the leg again. She slowly traced them up the side of my leg, up over my waist and up my side. I shivered as her fingertips stroked my skin. I had no idea what to do; for a bloke just grab the cock and give it attention, for a girl? What did a girl want? "What did I want?" I reasoned as I looked at her. She had rolled onto her side which gave her the more dominant position, so I opened my legs underneath the sheets. She smiled at me when she saw my legs open and moved closer to me. I could feel the heat from her body as her fingers traced across my chest to my breasts.