Come Chinese, Leave Mexican

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh this? This is an Orange Crash. It's fine, but Esme here... Oh she loves it!"

Without asking, Brian reaches over Joe and grabs his glass.. Brian sips from the rim, then places it back on the table. Brian proclaims, "I just sold my company and I am here celebrating. I'm just looking to try different drinks, ya know? Get a little wasted!"

Joe's eyebrow raises, "Really? What company did you own?"

Brian answers, "Have you guys heard of Telecom?"

Joe reaches for his phone, turns it on, and shows it to Brian. "You mean this program here?"

"Yeah, that's the one. I created that years ago. Once Telecom went public, I sold it. Check out the 'about page' on the app. You'll see my name is still on there. Should be on there for another two years as per the contract when I sold it"

Brian fumbles inside his suit coat and pulls out a dark leather wallet. Brians opens the wallet then hands Esme his driver's license. "See? That's me. I sold Telecom for millions last week and tonight, I'm just looking to blow some of that money. Let loose! I've been tied up in an office for two years making that thing. I just want to wind down and forget about work for a night or two. Get fucked up! Par-tay!" Brian raises his hands in the air and does a little happy dance.

Brian sees that he didn't elicit the response he wanted from the pair, so he goes silent for a minute as if to let his story sink in. Joe looks at Esme and gives her a look that he's impressed. Esme smiles and stays quiet.

"Hey, if you don't mind... What are your nationalities? I assume you're Americans, but you look Spanish. I'm Chinese." Brian pops his collar a bit and sits back, obviously happy with himself.

"We are both Mexican. I'm half and she's full. When we first met she jokingly called me gringo all the time!" Esme gives Joe a soft smile.

Joe leans over the table and sips his orange drink, "I must say Brian, I-am-impressed!"

Brian snaps his fingers as if an idea was just born in his head, "Hey, I have a penthouse nearby, it's only like... ten minutes away. You guys want to take this party over there?" Brian asks the question as if he already knew what the answer would be.

Much to Esme's surprise, Joe replies, "Sure. I'd like to know more about Telecom. I got a few questions about it." Joe then looks at Esme with a smile so sweet and sincere Esme couldn't say no, "You don't mind if we go, do you?"

"Um... I don't mind. It's loud in here and my head is pounding from all these drinks." Esme puts a hand to her forehead and looks down. "Ugh... I feel a little sick... I think."

Brian stands up and announces, "Great! I'll park my aston martin on the corner. Just meet me there and then follow me to my place."

The three stand up together and walk away from their secluded table in the corner of the club.

* * * *

Through the dark night, cut by tall buildings and street lights, Joe drives. He tries to keep up with Brian's fast accelerating super car. As Brian illegally cuts through traffic into less congested lanes, Joe does his best to keep the Aston Martin in sight as he follows.

Esme hangs one arm on the open window slot of the passenger side door. Her head leans on her arm as she stares out into the blurring buildings and colorful lights whizzing by her. Esme's eyes begin to close as the hypnotic motions around her lull her senses. Esme drifts into a light slumber...

It was only a few years ago when Esme was a freshman in college. She had been dating Joe for two years by then, and this was the first time she was apart from him. The college was only a two hour drive from where she and Joe lived, but it was far enough to create vast oceans of longing in her heart for Joe. She did her best to keep occupied after classes. Being shy, she never bothered to actually join any clubs or meet any new people, but she did voyeur people from time to time.

Three times a week the school's athletic swim team would meet at the olympic sized pool located on campus for practice. They practiced for state and local championships. Three times a week, Esme would attend each practice, but not as a swimmer, but as an onlooker.

There was something about a swimmers body that fascinated Esme. She never did understand her attraction to them. She figured that since she grew up among shorter, non athletic boys her whole life that the tall, muscular swimmers were something of a forbidden fruit. Something to admire, but never taste. Her boyfriend Joe was very athletic and skinny, but he wasn't nearly as tall as these boys were.

Joe was also the only boy she'd ever been in love with, in bed with.

For no particular reason, the swim team consisted of mostly Asian boys. Most from China, with a spattering from Japan and one from India.

In particular, Esme loved it when the Chinese boys would leave the pool by ladder. Their muscular arms pulling their tight, wet bodies up the ladder, tensing, popping biceps and shoulders. They would step onto the pool edge, and as they bent up to stand off the ladder, their abs would glisten from the water and stretch. Their long, powerful legs filled with quadriceps separating it into four sections. Sometimes, as if to taunt her, the Chinese boys would turn around to adjust their swim trunks. The would place a finger under its waistband and pull the trousers around, adjusting the spandex fabric around their wet, firm asses. Trapped water would escape from the tight swim trunks and stream down the backs of their legs.

With hands on her chin, and elbows on her knees, Esme sat and wished that she was the water sliding down their bodies.

She has only ever seen one of them do it once, mostly because they did it while in the pool, but one time a tall Chinese boy stepped out of the pool, put his hand down the front of his swim tights and adjusted his cock.

This time, though, the Chinese boy didn't stop adjusting. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke it downward against the side of his leg. He held his tights open with one hand and stroked himself with his other hand. As he stroked himself, Esme could see his biceps bulge and his abs tighten.

The Chinese boy looked up, right at Esme. It was Brian!

Esme wakes up as the car stops in a hotel's parking lot.

"Hey beautiful, we're here." With her headache subsiding, Esme slowly turns to Joe and manages to force a groggy smile. Joe notices her face is flush red. She turns back around to face outside the car and looks up. The hotel Brian lives in stretches tall into the cloudy night sky. It's top seemingly satisfying the stars.

"Ready to ride to the top?" Brian's voice surprises Esme as he strides past her car door.

Brian walks up to the hotel front doors, turns around, looks at Esme, smiles, then enters the building.

Wait... Esme thought... Did Brian just... adjust himself, before entering the building?

* * * *

Only a few floors from the top of the hotel, Brian's penthouse stretches out before Joe and Esme as they enter through it's oaken front door. Marble steps greet them as they descend into the white tiled living room. The penthouse itself is one vast room, much like a giant studio. The aesthetic of the place is a type of modern Asian in origin. Very clean lines cut around the penthouse with very few curves.

Joe notices that the entire penthouse is devoid of much furniture. Except for what seems to be the master bedroom, the only furniture in the entire penthouse are a cream colored leather couch, a leather love chair, a few glass side tables flanking the couch and some futuristic looking lamps scattered around the living room.

Simple white tile covers the entire penthouse floor, except for the master bedroom. There, a thick, brown carpet lines the room. On top of the carpet is a large king sized bed, two blue-metal nightstands and a large blue-metal wardrobe.

Cutting of from one side of the large room is a hallway. Joe can't see what is down the hallway, but it might just be more rooms.

The kitchen is also part of the large center room opposite where the hallway is located. The kitchen is simple white with a large marble countertop separating it from the the living room. There is the usual appliances plus a large wine rack filled with about 20 different bottles.

To Joe, the penthouse gives off an air, as if Brian rented it just for this occasion. The entire penthouse is basically empty, save for the very center of the living room, where it seems an event has been planned with the strategically placed furniture, and the master bedroom.

The entire flow of the penthouse revolves around the lonely couch and loveseat, as if only they matter tonight.

Brian takes a controller off the wall next to the front door, and clicks a few buttons. The penthouse lights dim, only letting out a soft glow, and a slow, deep trance type song begins to play in the back ground. The sounds is coming from speakers built into the walls all around the penthouse.

Joe could swear this penthouse was cut straight from Blade Runner, and transported here just for tonight.

"Hey guys, make yourself at home. I'm gonna go take a shower." Brian points over to the kitchen. "That's the kitchen. Just go ahead and eat and drink whatever you want. Just relax."

Joe responds delightfully, "Thanks man." as he walks over to the kitchen and starts to look through the wine rack selection.

Esme walks over to the center of the penthouse. Each step she takes on the tile echoes throughout the entire room. Esme sits down on a large cream leather couch in the living room.

Joe returns with two wine glasses filled with red liquid. He hands one glass to Esme then sits next to her.

Joe sips, "He wasn't lying about his fortunes, was he?"

Esme puts her glass down on a glass top side table and puts her hand to her head, "Si, shhhhh... My headache is going away, but it still hurts... and I am a little drunk right now, ja?"

Joe smiles, "Sorry deary. Listen, I'll give you a moment to relax. I left my phone in the car. I'm gonna go get it. I'll be back in a bit. Just listen to the music and chill."

Without paying too much attention to what Joe said, Esme nods, "Sure. Can you get my some aspirin from the glove box?"

"Oh, of course! I'll be right back."

Joe walks over to ajar bathroom door where Brian is showering, pushes it open and yells in over the sound of the shower, "Hey Brian?"

Garbled by the shower water raining on his face Brian responds, "Sup?"

"I'm going to my car to get some aspirin for Esme. I'll be back in, uh, ten minutes."

"Sure thing! Just leave the front door unlocked so you can get back in. I might still be showering and Esme might be passed out by then!" Brian chuckles.

Joe laughs back, 'Alright, be right back." Joe then closes the bathroom door and strolls to the collection of furniture at the center of the penthouse. He slows down as he walks behind Esme on the couch. Esme's eyes are closed as he looks down behind her head. Joe traces his hand along the top of the cream leather couch, past Esme's head. He blows her a silent, unnoticed kiss, then steps up the marble stairs and out the door.

Esme sits on the couch and sips her wine. After finishing half of her drink she places the glass down on the glass side table and lays back on the soft couch. She straightens out her black dress, pushing out any wrinkles. Her eyes are half open as she begins to drift in and out of sleep.

Esme is woken up by the sound of the shower door slamming shut. She looks over and sees Brian walking from the bathroom to his bedroom, naked! Ashamed at seeing Brian naked, Esme half closes her eyes and fakes sleeping. She is still looking at him through slits. Esme wonders, did Brian notice me see him naked?

Holding a bath towel, Brian's arms stretch above his head, drying his hair and face. As Brian walks, his leg muscles tense, popping tight veins and prickled white skin. From this angle she can only see his defined backside as he walks up to his bed. Brian is so muscular and hot! A twinge between her legs appears, suddenly, and shoots a shudder through her thighs.

At the edge of his bed Brian turns around to face Esme. He takes his towel and rubs it down his muscular chest and tight abs. He pushes the towels past his v cut right above his groin and grabs his cock. Oh wow, Esme thought, Brian is gigantic! Brian strokes his monster cock downwards with the towel. Esme can't believe what she is seeing. Even soft Brian's cock is bigger than Joe's erect penis!

"I know you're awake Esme. I saw you look at me when I left the bathroom."

Esme continues the farce and remains still. She is completely frozen by embarrassment, not due to Brian catching her but because she can't take her half closed gaze off of his long, hanging dick.

"Oh! So you want to play that game, huh?" Brian sits on the edge of his bed, opens his legs and flops his cock up onto his rippling, wet abs.

He lays the damp towel across one leg, then traces a finger from his balls upwards along his shaft, "One inch, two inches, three inches, four inches..." Brian's finger moves up the wide tube under his cock up to it's tip. "Six inches. From what I hear, that's two inches more than Joe when he's hard. Do you want to help me find out how long this can get?"

Esme drunkenly slips a smile. Brian takes that as a cue to make a move, so he stands up and walks over to her. Esme crudely pushes herself deeper into the crease of the cream leather couch, as if to escape this swinging monster coming her way.

Brian stands in front of Esme. His massive vine hanging down between his legs, dangling a few inches from Esme's face. Esme shows a bit of fake disgust and puts her hand, palm outward, in front of her nose.

"Nnnnn...", Esme is too drunk to find any meaningful words to protest Brian's actions, so she slurs out an unfinished 'no'. Though deep inside, she wants Brian to keep advancing on her..

"Oh, you're thirsty huh?" Brian playfully mocks her hand gesture by reaching over the edge of the couch to the glass table, picking up the glass cup and placing it in her defensive hand. "Drink up!"

Esme doesn't know what else to do. She accepts the glass by reluctantly closing her fingers around it's stem. After one sip she tries to pull the glass away from her face, but Brian puts his hand at the bottom of the wine glass and presses up, forcing her to drink more. After Esme gulps down the rest of the wine, Brian reaches over to a red wine bottle Joe had left near the couch and fills her glass up half way.

"Please, open your mouth Esme."

Esme half fights Brians command and only parts her lips slightly. Brian audibly sighs. He puts his index finger on her lower lip, pulls down on her jaw and opens her mouth wide. Brian doesn't force her to drink anymore wine though. Instead, he takes the half full wine glass, places it under his hanging cock, and dips his tip into the wine. Brian's cock head fills the glass and displaces the wine, spilling red liquid over the edge and onto Esme's cleavage. Brian pulls his red wine covered dick head out of the glass, then returns the glass cup to the side table. He then moves into Esme's private space and places the tip of his soft cock onto her lower lip. With her mouth held open by his finger, Brian dips his lower body down and pushes his cock head into her mouth. Esme feels his soft helmet slide onto her moist tongue. Brians dips his body up and down, dunking his cock head across the top of her tongue.

Brian says, "Remember back in the club? I told you my finger wasn't half of me."

Esme looks down past her nose and sees that more than half of his soft dick was still outside of her mouth.

Without realizing it, Esme instinctively closes her lips around his soft head and begins to suck. As soon as Brian feels the suction, he swiftly pulls his dick out of her hungry mouth. Wine drools from the sudden ejection from her mouth, dribbling down the sides of her chin.

"Hmmm... Just what I thought." Brian steps off the couch, folds his accordion dick back into his pants, turns around,and walks to his bed. Halfway, Brian turns his head and peers deep right into Esme's eyes, "Latin whore."

Esme can't believe what just happened! Her head was spinning with a million thoughts and all she could do was hope Joe would return to get her out of here. At the same time, though, she had never been with another man besides Joe, so intrusion does turn her on! She had dreamed about sleeping with the Chinese swimmers from college for years. Esme thought that something like that would never happen as long as she was with Joe.

Through foggy eyes, Esme looks at Brian and sees him putting boxer briefs on. He is also checking his smart phone.

"It seems Joe is having trouble getting past security. I have to go sort this shit out." Brian swiftly pockets his smart phone, takes a deep breath, then looks up at Esme, "You want more of this?" Brian grabs his groin and pulls up the long bump in his pants..

Esme forces out a half drunk, "Um, yeah... " The second those two words left her mouth, Esme embarrassingly regretted saying them.

Brian warmly smiles, "We'll see... You just sit there, and relax, until we get back."

Brian puts on loose fitting gray sweat pants and a simple white t-shirt., then walks out of the front door.

Esme is alone with the low, electronic music playing in the background.

With the feeling of Brian's fat cock head still imprinted in her mouth, Esme slowly moves a hand between her legs and pulls her black panties to one side. With her other hand she slowly fingers her clit in slow, loving circles.

Esme licks her lips, "Mmmm..."

* * * *

Around 20 minutes later the front door unlocks then swings open.

Brian and Joe walk into the modern penthouse. Brian locks the door behind them. Joe moves over to the leather couch and sees Esme sleeping, deep in the folds of the cream leather couch. Joe sighs, then glides the back of his hand across her smooth, brown face. Esme slowly wakes up and sees Joe smiling at her. She moves in and hugs him.

Joe pulls back a little, "Here sweetie. Take this." Joe opens his hand and gives her a few aspirin.

"Thanks." Esme looks at the pills, palms them, then chucks them into her mouth.

Their hug is broken by Brian as he sits between them.

"So, let's get down to pleasure, huh?" Brian's confidently says, "Esme, unzip my pants and pull my cock out."

"Wait, what?" Shocked at Brian's openness, Esme tries to pull away.

"Excuse me?" Joe says flatly as he pushes himself away from Brian.

Brian extends his long arms over their shoulders, one arm over Esme and the other over Joe, and pulls them back within a friendly hug.

"Please, we are all friends here. Esme, you know you want me. You were all up on me in the club."

Esme looks at Joe as if he is supposed to stop this madness, "Aren't you going to do anything?"

Before Joe could respond to Esme, Brian interrupts, "Joe, if you want in on my next business deal, like you said you did downstairs, you'll just sit there and watch me fuck your girlfriend. You want something from me, and I want someone from you. There isn't much to this than that."

Joe responds, way too easily, as far as Esme is concerned, "Um... It's okay Esme. Just do what he says." Joe struggles to find the words to justify Brian's advances. "You said you had fantasies about Asian men like Brian, so why not have a little fun? I honestly don't mind"

Esme can't believe what she just heard Joe say! She wants to have Brian in bed, sure, but Joe agreeing to it is so suddenly out of the blue, so... intriguing... Does Joe really want to see me and Brian have sex... Is he really okay with that?

It really doesn't take much for Brian to convince Esme. She was pretty drunk and she did want to feel Brian inside her after what she saw he had between his legs.