Come Chinese, Leave Mexican

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe plainly looks at Esme and assures her, "It's okay. I want to see you have fun with your fantasy tonight. Play with Brian and I'll watch." Esme waits a few seconds until Joe nods to her, urging her to explore and enjoy herself.

"Well, now that we have that sorted out, Esme, please pull down my pants."

Esme moves her hand over to Brian's bulging crotch and pulls the gray sweat pants down, revealing a large, pale cock shaft. The head is still buried further down in the pants, hiding under the waistband.

"Now Joe, grab the my cock and pull this sucker out for Esme."

Joe lightly struggles under Brian's arm, "Hold on, that wasn't par-"

Brian quickly hushes Joe up. "Joe! Don't ruin this night for her. We've gotten this far, so just listen to me, alright?." The look on Brian's face is sincere as far as Joe cares.

"Fine..." Letting out a sigh Joe reaches a hand over to Brian's coiled python. Esme smiles wide as she looks at his hand hover over Brian's meat. Joe grabs Brian's cock at the base and flops it up and out of the sweat pants. Just the act of Joe grabbing another man's cock turns Esme on so much that her inner thigh immediately becomes wet.

Much to Esme's amazement, even with Joe's grip on Brian's long, soft cock, there is still room for two more hands left to hold on to it!

Esme is a tad more sober now than earlier in the night when she had drunkenly seen Brian's impressive member. She proclaims, "Holy shit Brian, is that thing real?" Esme had seen Joe grab his own dick many times when they had sex and Joe's hand would cover his entire shaft, leaving only part of his head showing, but that was nothing compared to this! It seems as if Joe's penis could fit inside Brian's cock like a bullet in a rifle.

Brian slyly says to Esme and Joe, "You guys didn't think us China boys packed any heat, huh?" Joe and Esme give each other an impressed look but don't respond. "Joe, hold it up for Esme, please."

Joe offers Brian to Esme, "Here you go sweety. Enjoy." Joe pulls on Brian's dick so it stands up. The top half of Brian's manhood bends forward as it isn't completely hard.

Esme initially fake protests Joe's request. She didn't want to seem too eager in front of him. She eventually leans over Brian's leg and puts her face next to the tip, opens her mouth wide, lays her tongue out against her bottom lip, like a cat ready to drink milk, and slowly engulfs the large mushroom into her mouth.

Brian says to Joe, "Don't stroke my dick. Just hold it still. Let this little Spanish slut do all the work." Brian rests a hand behind Esme's head and guides her mouth on and off his tip. Each time the head leaves her mouth an audible Pop! sound is made as the sides of the helmet pull against the insides of her lips.

Esme bobs on Brian's cock, barely able to get more than it's head in her mouth. There is still a good 6 inches between Esme's lips and Joe's hand. Joe can't help but stare at all this extra dick.

"Come on Joe, push her head on my cock, like I've been doing." Joe puts his free hand on the back of Brian's hand, and they both push on Esme's head. Brian eventually pulls his hand free and lets Joe do all the pushing. Joe grabs her hair and pulls her on and off Brian's mighty head, using her mouth to fuck Brian.

Brian closes his eyes, tilts his head back and moans, "That's right.. Mmmm... Use Esme's mouth to fuck this big dick!"

In response to what Brian said, Joe lets out an approving, "Ohh..." by mistake. Esme's sweet, large eyes look up at Joe as her mouth is filled with big Chinese dick. She feels better knowing Joe is enjoying what she is doing and sucks more greedily.

Joe notices Esme relax slightly. She is starting to enjoy herself. Brian pulls down on her head harder, as if he's trying to gag her. She can barely get his head plus an inch or two past her tongue before slightly gagging and forcing her head back.

Esme is a little mad and gives Joe an evil glare, "Joe! Calm down! Take it easy on my mouth! I can't go down on his dick like I can on yours."

Joe apologizes, "Oh sorry babe. I'll be careful." Joe and Esme resume working on the giant Chinese nob.

As Joe bobs her head up and down. Esme just lets out an occasional, "Mmmmmmmm... " as she devours Brian's cock head.

Content, Brian says, "Now, Joe, grab my balls and squeeze them out for this sexy Latina to suck on."

Joe hesitantly moves his hand down and grabs the top of Brian's sack, forcing his two enormous balls out from the bottom of his fist. Esme moves down and nuzzles her face under Brian's balls, letting them moves across her nose and eyes as her tongue laps up the bottom of the sack. For a few minutes Esme alternates between cock and balls, wetting Brian's dick down pretty good in the process, each time Joe changing his grip to accommodate Esme.

"Having fun down there, Esme?" Brian asks.

The cock pops out of her mouth and a little bit of spit falls on top of Brian's cock head, "Yeah... As long as Joe doesn't mind me having fun!"

Brian chuckles, "Don't worry about him. You just have fun. Enjoy this big dick while you have the chance." After saying that, Brian notices a tent pitching in Joe's pants. "Oh, so you like watching your girlfriend suck this monster, huh?"

Joe blushes slightly red through his light brown face "Yeah, this is actually pretty hot."

Brian leans back and spreads his arms out on the edge of the leather couch, "Well, you know what they say, two Asians are better than one. Hey Cy! It's time. Get in here, please."

Brian's cock pops out of Esme's mouth as she turns her head in surprise. She sees Cy walking out of the guestroom naked. She recognizes him from dance floor in Encrucijada. Naked, Cy is very trim, athletic and muscular. He and Brian could almost be identical twins if it weren't for Brian being a few inches taller. Esme notices Cy's cock is already hard, pointing straight ahead of him, probably from preparation. Cy's cock is just under 8" long, still double what Joe packs.

Cy gives a friendly wave as he walks over to the center of the empty penthouse," Hey guys! Ready for some fun?" His smile is warm and inviting.

"Hold on. What is this?" Joe asks concerned, letting go of Brian's cock.

"Hey Joe, this is what you wanted for Esme, so this is what Esme is going to get. Cy and I are going to use and fuck your Latin whore." Brian's tone wasn't loud or rude, but more authoritative.

Joe looks at Esme and stays quiet.

Brian tells Esme, "Stand up and strip for Cy. Show him your perfect brown, Latin body. Make him want to fuck you."

Esme is embarrassed by the request, but, being pretty drunk, her inhibitions about her body vanish in an instant. She stands up and pauses for a second. She's never done this before, not even for Joe. She hopes she doesn't disappoint Brian or Cy with her display.

Esme moves her hand to the dresses shoulder straps, and slides each one down her tanned arms. She pulls her arms up and out of each loop, and with one hand holds the dress at her round breasts. She lets her dress fall down around her waist. The dress is halted by the curves of her hips and butt. Her flat stomach makes Brian lick his lips unintentionally. She pulls her dress down around her hips, then bends over, showing Cy her perfectly round backside. The dress then slides down her legs and falls to the ground. Esme stands up, still covered by her black bra and tiny, black panty.

Cy walks behind Esme and unhooks her bra. He peels it off her body, exposing her dark brown nipples for Brian and Joe to see. Cy tosses the bra onto the loveseat, then steps back.

"Show me pussy and asshole, you sexy mother fucker." Cy isn't exactly smooth with his words, but Esme reciprocates with a soft chuckle.

Esme bends over, putting one hand on Brian's lap and the other behind her, grabbing her black, wet panty. She slowly pulls the panty down, revealing her tanned crack to Cy, brown hole by pink hole, until the panty falls effortlessly on the tiled ground with a wet like noise.

Esme stands up as Cy admires her wonderfully formed olive-brown ass, drooling at the privilege of being inside such Mexican perfection.

Brian looks at her smooth, shaved pussy. He reaches over and spreads her wet pussy apart. Esme lets out a little noise as Brian inspects her sensitive lips, as if she is some sort of fleshy object. Brian turns his hand upside down and slowly slides his middle finger up into her tight cavity.

Esme puts a hand on Brian's wrist, grits her teeth, and keens, "Mmmm... Oh..."

Brian pulls his wet middle finger out, wipes it across her stomach and looks at Esme, "I don't think your tight pussy is ready for me. Cy is going to loosen your brown cunt up a bit." Brian looks around Esme to Cy and points at her midsection, "Get in there and widen her up."

Cy walks to the couch and gets on his knees.

Brian commands Esme, "Whore, get on your knees and present your cunt for Cy like an obedient Latin slut."

"Yes, Brian." Esme says, in a low tone.

Esme kneels down and places her arms on Brian's legs. She then hikes up her ass, shaking it left and right a bit, like an animal in heat. Cy positions himself behind her round, brown ass, then waits.

Brian calmly says, "Hey Joe, Esme's pussy isn't going to fuck itself. I want you to guide Cy's cock into her pussy. Grab his dick then push him into her.."

"Yes, Brian." Joe didn't mean to repeat the same response as Esme did a second ago, but he isn't used to being ordered around like this, so that was the first thing that popped into his mind. Joe is realizing that this situation is turning him on more than he initially thought. He has never been a sub, a cuckold, but he is enjoying this very much.

Joe stands up from the couch and walks behind Cy. He gets on his knees and reaches around Cy, gripping his thick cock at the base. Cy's cock isn't nearly as big as Brian's, but it was still bigger than Joe's. Joe figures Cy's cock is about 8 inches long, still double what Joe has.

Brian interjects, "Wait, get his dick wet first. Get some spit on it, Joe."

Joe releases his grip, spits on his hand then grabs Cy again. Joe moves his hand up and down Cy's shaft, lubing it up with a twisting motion.

Cy asks, "More spit please, Joe." Joe bends down, puts his face next to Cy's thick cock, and spits on it directly a few times. Saliva drips off the shaft and onto the tile floor. Joe jerks his saliva around his cock a few more times before Cy is pleased.

Brian politely orders Joe, "Good, now get his head right up against her little hole, then push that bad boy in her."

Joe places one hand on Cy's butt while gripping Cy's saliva covered dick with his other hand. Joe positions Cy's wet cock head up against her hole, then.Joe pushes Cy into Esme.

Cy enters Esme in one stroke. Joe pushes Cy far enough that Cy's pubic area presses up against her butt hole, filling her up with his entire manhood in one deep thrust. Esme feels all of Cy's fat yellow meat deep inside her hungry pussy. Much to Esme's pleasant surprise, Cy is twice as deep than Joe has ever been in her before.

Esme moans loudly at the quick, deep intrusion,,"Oh... Wow... Mmmmm. Fuck!" Her hands grab hard on Brian's legs as Cy pumps into her love hole over and over.

Brian kindly orders, "Good job, Joe. Now go get me and Cy some more wine."

Joe stands up and asks, "Any wine in particular?"

Brian puts his index finger and thumb on his chin, looks down at Esme - who is resting on his legs while getting fucked, and thinks for a second, "Yeah, the Imperial Margaux. That sounds like a fitting wine for such a beautiful, sexy woman."

Esme moans louder as Joe walks into the kitchen.

"Oh honey, this is wonderful. Oh... Mmmm... Fuck me, Cy." Cy licks his finger, pulls his cock out of her pussy, sticks his fingers inside her wet pussy then pulls his fingers out. Covered in so much wetness, Cy places his fingers onto Esme's asshole and plays with it. Cy slides his dick back inside Esme. As his cock pumps into her, he slowly slips his wet index finger into her asshole, one knuckle deep.

Esme groans, "Oh fuck..."

Joe finds the bottle of red and opens it. As he pours the wine into both glasses Cy pours his cock and index finger into both Esme's horny holes. Joe can see Esme and Cy fucking between the two wine glasses on the marble countertop. She isn't sucking Brian's dick, which is just laying across his leg like a fallen redwood log. Instead her head is bent down between Brian's legs as she enjoys Cy's thick cock opening her little honey pot up for something bigger, later.

Joe returns to the living room and hands Brian and Cy a glass of wine each. Joe sits down next to Brian.

Brian holds his cup in front of Esme, "Hey Esme, did you know this wine cost me just under 13 thousand dollars? That makes this glass worth about about two thousand dollars. I want you to have it."

Cy stops pounding into Esme long enough for her head to steady. Esme drinks the wine, gulp by gulp, until the glass is empty.

Esme manages to eek out, "Thank you."

"Don't mention it. Only the best for the most beautiful Latin girl in this city. Cy, how about you show Esme how much her pussy is worth."

"Ha, sure thing." Cy tips his glass and slowly pours his wine on Esme's butt crack. The wine streams between her ass cheeks, into Esme's asshole and pussy, lubricating Cy's dick as he thrusts into Esme.

Esme feels the warm wine enter both her cavities. Esme doesn't mind this humiliation at all. As a matter of fact, feeling the wine fill her holes up, being pushed in by Cy's finger and dick, sets her off. Esme begins to orgasm.

"Oh, I'm cumming! Fuck me Cy, please! Don't stop"

"Yeah, okay." Cy pushes his finger deep into her asshole while pumping her cunt hard. Both her asshole sphincter and pussy entrance convulse, squeezing Cy's finger and dick. Wine gushes out of both holes, streaming down onto Cy's balls and eventually dripping onto the tile floor.

Esme grabs hard on Brian's legs, "Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God!" He body shakes uncontrollably.

Cy stops thrusting as Esme's orgasm eventually ends.

Happy with the situation, Brian suggests, "Cy. let's switch. I think she is wide and wet enough for this." Brian grabs his massive pole and stands it straight up.

Cy pulls both his finger and veiny dick out of Esme..She squeals as a gush of red wine pours out of her empty, open holes and down her leg.

Cy grabs Esme and pulls her up, turns her around and makes her stand on the couch over Brian's crotch in a reverse cowgirl. Cy then walks on the couch, to the side of Brian, and places one leg on the back of the couch, hovering his cock in front of Esme's face.

"Now it's time to ruin this pretty pussy for good. Say goodbye to ever feeling Joe again, you whore." Brian places a hand on Esme's sides and slowly guides her body down. Cy pops his thick cock head into Esme's mouth as her body descends.

Just as Brian's head touches Esme's flower, Brian stops, "Wait. Joe, get over here. Lick her pussyi. I think my cock needs more lubrication."

Joe walks over with a glass of wine on one hand. He kneels down and places his mouth on the top of Esme's slit, licking her button just inches away from the swollen mushroom about to destroy her.

With Cy's cock crammed in her mouth, Esme lets out muffled, "Ay papi..." as Joe cleans what's left of the wine from her pussy lips and clit.

Brian tells Joe, "Alright Joe, now grab my cock with both hands and hold me still while your Latin bitch sits on it." Joe puts the wine glass down, then grips Brian's cock with both hands. Jutting out of Joe's top hand is plenty of fat meat for Esme to sit on.

Brian pulls Esme down and impales her Spanish hole on his Chinese monster.

Esme yells out, "Ohhhh... Papi!!" as she envelopes the top of Brian's fat mushroom. Joe holds Brian's cock still as Esme bobs up and down on the tip . Joe notices that even with both hands on Brian's thick cock, Esme is still too tight to go down far enough to touch his top hand.

"Feel that, whore? That's like fucking your boyfriend, huh?"

Esme pop's Cy's cock out for a second to say, "Oye yes!"

Brian squints, as if a vice is squeezing his dick and says, "Damn she's tight. Hey Joe, lick her clit while I open her up some more."

Joe obliges and places his mouth on Esme's sopping wet slit. Joe sticks his tongue out and keeps it still as Esme moves up and down on Brian's monster.

Brian says to Joe, "Get this bitch wet. Spit on my dick and her hole."

Joe pulls in some saliva then spits where Brian's cock is entering Esme's hole. The spit mixes with Esme's juices as Brian's cockhead pumps the spit inside her pussy.

Brian says, "More. Pour your wine on my dick, please."

"Alright.." Joe responds as he lets go of Brian's dick with one hand and grabs the wine glass off the floor. He pours the wine on the top of Esme's slit. The cool, red liquid pours between her lips and around Brian's cock. A mixture of spit and wine gets pushed up into Esme as Brian's pumps his dick up into her.

With Joe still holding Brian's cock with one hand, Brian slowly pulls Esme down 4 more inches on his long dick, touching the top of Joe's gripping fist.

Brian asks Esme, "And that feels like Cy, right?"

"Oy si!! You are much thicker though. Puta!!" Esme is beyond blushing. She is elated. With her head tilted back, Joe lets a satisfying smile out. Esme is having such a great time, and Joe is so incredibly happy for her. Esme's legs begin to shiver wildly.

Brian's legs straighten out as he is about to cum, "Joe, when I tell you to, pull me out and jerk me off on her stomach."

Joe happily obeys, "You got it, big guy!"

Joe sees Brian's balls pull up into his body. Brian's main tube running underneath his cock starts to pump hot semen inside Esme. Joe can feel each individual pocket of semen pump under his gripping hand, move up the shaft and vanish into his girlfriend.

A bit of spit escapes Esme's perfect lips, "Oh... Your cum is so hot... Mmmmm... That's right papi, give me your cum..."

Esme feels Brian's hot semen stream inside her, squirt after squirt, moving around, filling her entire cavity up like an expanding water balloon.

Halfway through his orgasm, Brian quickly orders Joe, "Finish me off on her stomach!" Joe pulls on Brian's dick, bending it like a boomerang as the head is still inside Esme. Brian's cock comes out entirely and Joe long strokes it fast on her stomach. The last few streams of sperm shoot up and across Esme's shiney belly. Sperm, spit and wine begins to leak out of Esme's sweet Spanish fly and onto Brian's balls.

Brian pulls Esme up and back on his cock as Joe still holds on, "I'm not done with you yet you greedy Spanish slut. Joe, let go of my cock. Let me show Esme what a real dick feels like."

Joe lets go and crawls back a few steps, so he can take in the view.

Brian thrusts his hips up into her, forcing his entire dick inside, punching Esme's cervix with his big red bell. Esme's eyes roll up into the back of her head as she comes to an sudden orgasm. Her pussy busts hard around Brian's trunk, squirting for the first time in her life. The spray shoots out a mix of her juices, wine and Brian's cum onto Joe's chest and face.

Esme's body convulses as she leans on Cy's legs for balance.

"Feels good hitting your cervix, huh?" Brian asks, pumping her slowly, gradually bringing her orgasm to an end.

Breathing hard, Esme manages to say, "Oye!"

Brian pulls out, moves Esme on the couch and bends her over the edge.

Brian says, "Cy, it's your turn."

Cy responds, "Sure thing, let's do this." Cy gets behind Esme doggy style and enters her hot, wet pussy. Grabbing her sweaty sides, Cy pulls her onto him. Cy immediately feels that Esme's cavity is much wider than before.