Come Chinese, Leave Mexican

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian sits back under Esme and pops his sperm covered cock into her mouth.

Esme lets out an occasional, "Uh... mmmmm..." as Cy fucks her. She is noticeably quieter with CY than when she was with Brian.

"Hey Joe..." Brian says, "why don't you sit next to me and let Esme suck your cock. You deserve a little something yourself.

"Alright." Joe sits on the couch and unzips his pants, letting his hard penis pop out. Esme puts her upper body between Brian and Joe.

Joe asks, "Are you enjoying yourself, beautiful?"

Esme lets out an enthusiastic, "Oh yeah... This is wonderful, papi!"

Esme's mouth, slick with Brian's cum, sucks all of Joe's four inches in one downward gulp.

Joe is surprised by how easily Esme takes him in her mouth, "Wow, you've never done that before Esme..." Trying to turn Esme on more, Joe adds, "Did Brian's dick widen your mouth?"

Esme mumbles a "MMmmm... Hmmmmm." as she sucks up and down on Joe's penis.

Esme grabs both Brian and Joe's dicks and puts them next to each other. She licks up and down Brian's giant dong, slurping up the rest of his cum off and into her mouth. Esme turns to Joe's penis and spits Brian's cum all over it, covering Joe up in Brian's alpha sperm. She then opens her mouth and goes down on Joe's penis, sucking the cum off and swallowing it.

Cy grabs Esme's butt cheeks and spreads them apart, "Alright, here I cum!"

Cy blows up inside Esme, adding more hot semen to the massive amount already floating around inside her. Each time Cy fires a stream, he pushes hard into Esme, forcing her head down on Joe's cock. Spit escapes her mouth and falls down around Joe's balls.

Cy empties himself in Esme, then pulls out and sits on the leather loveseat, exhausted. Esme's pussy hole dribbles out a stream of mixed semen onto the living room tile.

"My legs hurt..." Esme says to no one in particular..

Brian reassures her, "We are almost done, Esme, don't worry.Who do you want in you? Do you want your lover's small two tone brown penis, or do you want my big yellow dick?"

Esme looks at Joe and Joe answers for her, "I know you want his dick. Go ahead, enjoy it!"

Esme responds, "Ay... I want you... in me..." Esme stops for a second, then decides it's okay to continue with some bravado "...you chink!"

Brian is surprised, "Oh? Chink huh? I like a take charge kind of girl. You got it! As a matter of fact, I want you and Joe to 69. Joe on bottom."

Esme and Joe crawl around on the couch until Esme is on top of Joe. Joe can instantly smell the different scents coming off of Esme's pussy lips.

Brian grabs his dick by the base and pushes it up inside Esme. Esme groans loudly, more out of pain now than pleasure. As Brian's cock slides in inch by inch, he pushes out the mixed semen from inside her soaking wet pussy. The hot cum falls drips and splashes on Joe's face.

Esme lets out a painful, "Ugh..."

Brian reassures her, "I'll cum soon. Joe, lick her pussy a bit, relieve some of the pain."

Joe pulls his head up and licks Esme's soaking wet clit as Brian's large cock slides in and out of Esme's gaping, tired hole, inches from Joe's nose. Brian's balls drag across Joe's forehead as they move back and forth.

In this position Brian can't even get half his dick in Esme without hitting the back of her pussy. Brian holds himself back as to not further bruise her inside more than it already is.

Mocking Esme's Spanish, Brian yells, "Oh, here I cum Mami!" His huge yellow dick splits Esme in half as he dips deep into her. Brian pushes in as far in as he can go, touching the tip of his head against the opening of Esme's cervix. As hole touches hole, Brians holds his dick still as stream after stream of hot cum shoots into Esme.

Esme yells out, "Oye, Brian!"

Brian holds still as he cums. His balls pull up and drop down on Joe's eyes as his dick pumps Esme full.

After his hose finishes dumping hot liquid into Esme, Brian begins to pull out, which makes Esme whimper ahhh..." at the release of pressure from inside her.

As Brian's big dick slides out it falls heavily on Joe's face. Hot sperm pours out of Esme's wide open pussy hole, falling on Joe's lips and chin.

With his dick swinging between his legs, Brian stands up on the couch over Joe's head. Not caring that the last of his sperm is dripping on Joe's face from the tip of his cock, Brian wipes sweat off of his upper lip and says, "Joe... it's your turn to come."

Joe spits Brian's cum off his lips before talking, "Okay... Here Esme, move down a bit, get on top of me."

Esme gives Joe a warm smile, "Okay papi..."

Esme crawls down Joe's body, turns around, and sits on him, cowgirl.

Joe's cock easily enters Esme's sopping wet hole. Her pussy eats his entire dick up in one stroke. Ounces of hot sperm from both Brian and Cy, mixed with Esme's own squirt-cum, hug Joe's dick, lubricating it to the point where Esme can barely feel Joe's penis inside her.

Esme asks Joe, "Are you inside me, papi?"

Joe manages to let out a confused, "What?" before Brian jokingly interrupts.

"Wait, you can't feel Joe? Here, let us help your boyfriend out." Brian waves Cy over, "Get on top of her."

"I think I can manage something." Cy says plainly, wiping sweat from his face.

Cy walks over to the couch, gets up on it and straddles over Esme's butt.

Brian gets on his knees behind Esme and positions his legs between Joe's extended legs.

Brian tells Cy, "You first."

Brian spreads Esme asshole open as Cy dips his knees, coming down onto Esme's butt. His cock slides into her asshole.

Esme hands grab onto Joe's chest hard, "Oh fuck that hurts... I don't know.."

Brian pats her butt softly and calms her down, "Don't worry, this will be quick. Here, let me help you feel Joe." Brian grabs his semi soft trunk and pushes it's now worn, purple head along Joe's dick, and inside Esme's pussy. Brians fat cock pushes Joe's penis down against her G spot as it slides into the back of her pussy.

"Can you feel your boyfriend now?"

Esme ignores Brian and says, "Oh God... Just fuck me..."

Joe feels Brian's massive meat press against his penis, smooshing it down against the roof of Esme's pussy.

With hands on his knees, Cy squats up and down, dipping his thick cock deep in Esme's throbbing, brown hole. Cy's cock can feel Brian's big dick through the bottom wall of her asshole as Brian moves in and out, like a giant snake in a cave. Cy is fighting the added anal pressure by Brian as hard as he can, pressing as far in as Esme's tight anal cavity will allow him. Cy's sweat collects on his backside and is eventually is flung off, splashing drops onto Brian's glistening abs.

Brian is fucking Esme hard and deep, barely aware of Joe's little penis under his alpha dick. Brian doesn't even feel his cock crushing Joe's penis flat under it's girth. All Brian wants to do is leave a permanent stamp of his impressive cock head against the back of Esme's cunt. Brian tries his best to punch and pulverize her cervix red and sore.

Esme is passing out from the intense pleasure and pain of three cocks pummelling her poor little holes into submission. Her eyes are closed and she doesn't have the breath to make much noise anymore. As much as she figures she'll never experience this again, she just wants this to end as fast as possible. She is being used as a piece of meat by three men and there is no protest she can make to stop their single minded, machine like bodies from using her as they will.

Brian pulls his cock out, and with one hand, slaps it's weight down against the base of Joe's shaft a few times. Joe feels it, and knows that Brian is just reminding him who the pack leader here is. Brian thrusts his pulsing spear back in Esme's wide, quivering hole. Inside Esme's pussy, the fat head of Brian's cock presses and slides up Joe's penis shaft. Brian's cock head pushes past the sensitive spot under Joe's penis head.

Pressing Joe's button like that makes him cum. Joe's penis spits a stream or two of warm semen just inside the entrance of Esme's crowded pussy.

"Oh wow... I never came this fast before Esme, I'm sorry!"

Brian interrupts without missing a thrust, "Don't worry, just stay inside her."

Esme looks down at Joe, sweat falling from the tip of her nose onto his face, "That's fine, baby!"

Brian holds on to Cy's thighs as they both jackhammer Esme's hungry holes hard. Joe tries his best to keep his softening penis inside her slick, wet pussy.

Brian slaps Cy on his thigh, giving him a notice. They both speed up and dive as hard as possible inside Esme.

Esme screams, "Fuck!! Oww!!"

Brian and Cy both explode inside Esme simultaneously. They pound into Esme's wet, hurting holes, filling them both up with the very last of their hot, sticky reserves.

Brian and Cy both pull out. Cy pulls one leg over and hops off the couch as Brian slides out, stands up and takes a few steps back. A few seconds later Joe's flaccid, cum covered penis is pushed out by Esme's pulsing pussy.

With both violated entrances impossibly gaped wide open, they gush out a combined river of cum down along Esme's slit and all over Joe's white and sticky dick and balls.

Esme folds down onto Joe's chest. She puts her arms around Joe, and he in turn does the same to her. They embrace as they pant... Tired... Spent... Exhausted... Happy.

After a minute of breathing silently together, Esme falls on the couch to one side of Joe. She bends her knees up into her stomach, holds her legs with both arms and exposes her beautiful olive backside to the three men to see. Her pussy is still pulsing slowly. Each time her holes open some sperm trickles out across her glistening, round butt.

Brian breathes heavily and says, "Well... that was great guys! Listen, I am not much for cuddling. I'm gonna go shower then sleep. You guys are more than welcome to stay the night, heck, stay as long as you want. I have this place for a week, so there is no hurry to leave. This is your home, guys."

Cy interjects, "Yeah, I'll sleep on the couch. You guys can take the guest bedroom if you'd like."

Joe notices Esme's eyes are shut, even though she is still awake, and says, "Give us a minute to chill... We'll figure it out in a bit, okay Esme?"

Esme smiles and blissfully moans, "Whatever you want, Joe..."

* * * *

A little later, Joe and Esme lay on the guest bedroom bed. Esme is licking Joe's deflated penis and balls, cleaning off hours of sperm from them. After each tongue full she swallows all three men, gulping them down hungrily.

After Joe's light brown penis is clean, Esme looks over to him, and says, "I figured you planned this, Joe. In the club, when I ran into Brian on the dance floor, he asked for you by name. I never told him your name at the bar earlier in the night. I didn't think you guys knew each other either. I've never seen you with any CHinese friends before"

Happy with himself, Joe cocks an eyebrow and replies, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah... The whole night you were acting differently. More open, less possessive than usual. Then this Brian guy knows your name at the bar. I was drunk, but I wasn't hammered. I figured something was up."

Joe isn't sure where Esme is going with all this. Joe could only come clean.

"Well, I met Brian on Craigslist some weeks ago. I knew you always wanted to sleep with those Chinese swimmers you used to fawn over in college. I was afraid I was smothering you over the years, and I didn't want to lose you... I decided to make a change and take a chance. Brian and I had met a few times in person, to see if he was a creep or not, and he seemed like a really nice guy. I think he hammed up being a Dom for your sake tonight.

The only problem was Cy. Brian never mentioned him. Cy just shows up... and... and I didn't want to ruin your night by confronting Brian over him. I'm just glad you enjoyed them both."

Esme moves over and nuzzles under Joe's arm, closes her eyes and says bluntly, "I didn't enjoy just 'them both', I enjoyed 'all three of you', especially you! I love you so much Joe. You make me so happy... Thank you..."

As Esme falls into a deep sleep under his arm, Joe hugs her tightly, lets out a sigh of relief, and shuts his eyes.