Come Into My Arms Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you with us Jack?"

"More or less Faye."

"So how do you finance this Jack? My father is a director of Auckland Harbor Ferries Ltd and has had talks with the chairman, deputy chairman and CEO. The indicated they are prepared to recommend to the board that the company buys a forty-nine percent stake in your ferry company for $3,200,000 which includes the transfer of berthage and allied property leases and that Auckland Harbor Ferries Ltd pays your company $50,000 p.a. to managed your ferry services and facilities as it sees fit."

"Wow, this deal is beginning to look attractive," said Jack. "But what will I do, suck my thumb?"

"You will be appointed chairman of the boat-yard and director of operations," Fred said. "Your stock buy-in will finance my exit from the company although I will be committed to remain a readily accessible consultant on demand for eighteen months from settlement day."

"What do you think Jack?" Gavin asked.

"I'll need to engage my own team to do due diligence but providing the approvals are gained I would be more that interested. I would of course need to have the duties of director of operations spelt out."

"Yes of course," Fred said. "Basically it means Faye focusing totally on administration while you would be responsible for the day to day running of the yard, with current senior staff including Gavin remaining in place. We have the experts in various roles. You would be the manager taking the overall view, applying the glue, cracking the whip and problem solving. You with your late father built and had built thirteen boats and last year you personally refitted your 38-foot keelboat. You also visited the construction of your new ferry most days so our thinking is what you don't know about boat building and boat-yard operations is not worth knowing. Without attempting to pressure you unduly, this offer of ours remains open for eight weeks."

"Guys, could I have a word alone with Faye. We'll join you over at the bar."

"Sure Jack. I'm picking you two would be great working together," Fred said. "Come on Gavin."

Faye eyed him nervously. "You're not mad at me putting this whole proposal together and presenting it to dad are you?"

"No, how could I? It presents me with an opportunity I'd never achieve single-handedly and if I don't like it I sink it completely by just saying no."

"Well, what else is there to talk about?"

"I want to talk to you personally. I keep having disappointments in my connections with women. The only time I feel it's all together is when I'm with you."

"I can say I share a similar feeling."

"Ohmigod. Then if we get this new company structure up and running would you consider shifting in with me?"

"Well, we are two of a kind darling, promiscuous. But I'd also like to improve on what I have. I have discussed this with father. I've asked him would he consider offering Trevor a cash incentive to move on and allow me to divorce him means a he's agreed in principle. Trevor is big into fishing and daddy thinks enough money to buy into a fishing boat syndicate somewhere down in the South Island sounds about right. Trevor's family comes from Southland and I know he likes having family around him when he goes down there."

"You have suggested I keep majority stock-holding in my ferry company. Why's that?"

"Because your mother financed you into that replacement ferry. When she dies you could sell out if you wish without hurting her. Our family considered selling out but we were conscious that Gavin and I are the third generation in the company. He has a girl aged ten and son aged seven and I intend having children. We are not fussed about the Davey element in the company having to be men."

"How much do you care for me Faye?"

"Will you settle for me saying more than I'm prepared to say right now?"

"Yes, you are married so I think that is a proper answer. But tell me as my mind is all over the place about this. Why do you feel we are so compatible?"

"You are a hard man Jack and your feelings don't run particularly deep. I happen to be one of those women who rarely cries, who doesn't mind being left alone and not expecting to be flattered half her waking hours. Sex with you is bump and crash, a rest and on with the next spurt which is pretty much me or though I can revel is a bit of the slow and sweet stuff. I know you like being with me. I also remember you being so sweet with me when you took my cherry at the yacht squadron picnic when I was eighteen and overdue to being plucked."

Faye paused to kiss him before continuing, not bothering to look to see if her husband was watching.

"Four years ago when my sister was killed in a car crash you were just so beautiful to me. Trevor my boyfriend at the time was next to useless saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" whereas you reminded me of many of the fun times we had in our group with Lesley. No one apart from my mother was more loving to me at that time. Since my twenty-second birthday I wanted so much for you to marry me but always there was at least one other woman in the way."

"I think you know I deeply desire you to come into my arms Jack Garland."

There was a short silence as they looked at each other.

Jack grinned, "Wow, I feel as if I've been seduced without you even touching me."

Faye wiped the corner of one eye. "See what I mean Jack Garland. You're really made to be with me."

Jack thought he could agree with that and sighed, accepting Faye was married to the wrong guy.

Some huge decisions faced Jack but as he walked back to his apartment his mind was filled by one little cameo: Faye and Trevor walking away from him to their car in the hotel forecourt. They were not touching, not quite. In his mind that was so significant to him. Truly bonded people would have been touching, especially after a few drinks. He walked home with that image in his mind. He had huge things to think about, decisions to make but yet he had chosen to focus on something people generally would consider trite. After all, married people often walk side-by-side not touching.

What, even after a few drinks?

Oh, perhaps you have a point there Jack.

By hell he had, smiled Jack thinly, Trevor was not in love with her and he knew Faye wasn't enamored these days with Trevor.

Drinking near midnight coffee on his tiny balcony overlooking the bustle of the harbor, which is where he liked being when the city was closing down and the night-shift workers went about their jobs, he thought about his women.

Jack knew he'd attracted them like moths but like moths they all drifted away into the night, figuratively speaking. Most stayed around to collect the dawn installment or installments, depending on their desire and/or fitness. He knew why that was so. He had other projects of more importance to accomplish and engaging in a so-called meaningful relationship was akin to throwing out a stern anchor. And many were married.

He had turned thirty and always had told the little darlings enquiring that he wouldn't marry until he turned thirty. Usually they hadn't cried or even pouted; most actually gave him a pitying look that could be interpreted as saying 'Who'd want to marry you with your over-used cock and tiny brain and ignorance when it comes to relating to women?' Perhaps not. Some women found it impossible not to think kindly of men.

Mary Carrington or Mary Paul as she was then was definitely an exception but if she were so interested in marrying him why hadn't she asked him? She may have gotten lucky. The Paul's had been on the island for five generations and were resilient, fun-loving people but with a fatal flaw as a family. Their men, and in modern times even some of their women, tended to go out fishing when other fishers were scurrying in for shelter ahead of a gathering storm. That had cut the numbers of Paul men back a bit. A couple had been lost in hunting accidents, fighting overseas in wars, a few died in car crashes, one died learning to fly aircraft without an instructor, another was blown up clearing stumps with explosives and if that wasn't enough the women married to or living with a Paul began producing only females so today there were no fertile Paul men left of the island branch of the Paul lineage.

Paul knew he loved Mary because of her grit and zest but he'd never examined whether he really loved her. Mary's father was the last Paul occupant of The Homestead and had farmed the land. Jack recalled calling to take her out and was horrified to find her down at the cowshed up to her knees in a cesspit colored by cow dung groping around her feet trying to find the friendship ring Jack had presented her on her twentieth birthday. It had dropped off as she'd finished pushing in solids with a scraper. He'd walked away ready to puke but she showered up well later and splattered perfume everywhere. Late that night Jack remembered not to lick her below her knees or elbows. Their occasional 'sorties' ended the night she told him she'd decided to begin going steady with Jack's mate Ross Carrington and only just the other day Jack had learned the reason for her choice of Ross... his small willy. Of course Ross was also a great guy and talked to Mary as if she were a guy and that apparently was what she'd wanted.

"Will I learn to love you Faye," Jack murmured, stretching, now too tired to begin thinking of the complications of entering business with her and her family. The first thing would be finding out just how financially sound that boatyard business was right now.

* * *

Ten days after the buy-in proposal was put to Jack he was in the offices of Baker, Finch and Goldstein.

"Here's our report Jack," said Tim Finch, pushing the thick document across the desk.

"We received nothing but co-operation from company officers," said Clive Baker. "By God that Faye Davey-Ashton is all woman, isn't she? I was immensely impressed -- er -- by her professionalism."

"Well, this looks like a big read; thanks guys. So what is your recommendation?"

Tim cleared his throat. "Our brief did not include estimating the extra costs in operating from an island base compared with a mainland base but they could be substantial but could be reduced by the yard operating its own servicing vessel."

"Yes I appreciate that but the bottom line, what is it?"

Tim glanced and Clive and turned to Jack and smiled. "Our conclusion is providing the proposed joint venture secures all the consents applied you have a very attractive investment offer. Divesting a large portion of your ferry operation makes sound business sense to us because worldwide it is a business that the small operator is being squeezed out. We know politically this might not be acceptable but we would recommend you sell fifty-one percent to Auckland Ferries at the outset to maximize that company's interest and then sit back and wait for the offer for the remaining shares. In our opinion that offer will be irresistible and we would further suggest you invest that money elsewhere as boatyards have an international tendency of going belly up when national and international economies take a dive."

"So, a green light?"

"Yes but only from the financial analysis point of view Jack," said Clive, "which is our role. The boatyard is a boomer of a business at present and we regard your entry ticket as being offered at a discount. The site, of course, is the key. They want your bay and some surrounding land and want that badly. So, provided those consents are given without any nasty hooks imposed, we say you have a very big green light to proceed."

"Thanks guys. Lunch?"

"We're taking a whack of your money already Jack, so you come as our guest," Clive said. "We are thinking of buying a 40-footer for corporate entertainment. Do you think Davey Boatyard would price competitively?"

"Of course. Go to that lovely Faye Clive, waggle your eyes and tell her you are seeking a competitive price and you are a mate of mine. That should help you."

"Jeeze Jack, that's great. Say Tim, let's take this guy up to the Northern Club for decent wine and food. We know nothing about the tricks of sealing a contract through competitive tendering. You're the boy for us Jack. Perhaps we should offer you a fee to manage our contract process to have the boat built?"

"That's up to your guys to decide but if you want a practical consultant then I guess I have the pedigree. After lunch we best go down and inspect my new ferry, built by Davey's Boatyard of course. I screwed Faye down over price but you guys will know have knowledge through your due diligence process that the yard still did very well out of that project. I would like to screw Faye for you."

"You're the man," laughed Clive, slapping Jack on the back. "I bet that Faye would like to rumble with you."

* * *

Two days later Jack called Faye.

"Hi, how are those gorgeous tits?"

"Am I right thinking it's naughty boy Jack calling?"

Jack said she was spot on and he'd like to take her out to dinner as soon as she could get away without suspicion.

"Tonight, tomorrow evening, anytime you like Jack. I came home early the other day and found him plowing his woman assistant in the tack room alongside the stables. He's told me her prefers her to me so we are no longer acting as husband and wife so I can stay the night with you if that's your wish."

"Yeah, my perfect wish actually."

"Wow Jack, that's a bit of a come-on from you."

"I've been thinking more and more about you."

"Oh, naughty boy Jack. But you must understand I'd like you to think more about me than my pussy and tits."

"You mean there's more to you than that?"

"Naughty boy and big tease Jack."

It was time to become serious. "I'd like to know from you about what you really want from me."

"God Jack, don't tease me like this."

"I'm not teasing, I'm serious. I'm very fond of you Faye and sense that you are my kind of woman and yet I don't really know what that means. I've never learnt how to really understand females despite successfully teaching many of them how to please a guy sexually and sensually."

"Ah yes Jack, you're good at that, even to someone like me who thinks she knows it all. When I'm thinking right about you Jack you can bring sensations to me that no other man I know can do but really that has little to do with sex but everything to do about my own sexuality of which there are so many elements. I think you need to know more how to relate to me without having sex on your mind."

"Like if we were walking through a museum or art gallery?"

"That's generally the idea. I really would like to talk to you about these things Jack. Perhaps we should go sailing."

"Great idea. That's the time for deep talking. It's as if the world has almost stopped still and no one is up your nose or in your space."

"Less than elegantly put Jack, but beautifully explained. Back at the Chinese Garden at eight would suit me. I'll book if you wish."

"No, please allow me."

"Ah, a gentleman already; well done Jack."

* * *

Faye entered the restaurant and almost wet herself when seeing Jack in a cream suit, black open-neck shirt and as he walked towards her noticed the black shoes were very shiny. Oh Jack, what do you want?

They sat at the bar with vodka Martinis. Faye knew he preferred starting on beer so knew he was trying really hard to deliver a favorable impression.

"You bracelet... I like seeing it on you."

"Every time I have a social occasion I wear it. I love it Jack. It's the most beautiful thing I own irrespective of price."

"That gives me a lovely feeling, knowing that."

Jack smiled and said his financial advisers had given him the green light to proceed subject to securing all the consents required with no unacceptable hooks attached.

"Oh Jack, that is wonderful for you. Now you have to reflect deeply."

Jack said he'd done that. Faye held her breath.

"I want the yard to chop my entry price back two hundred grand and your father securing me another four hundred grand from Auckland Ferries for a fifty-one percent stake in my ferry company."

"Is that the extent of your conditions?"

"Yes apart from the main one being of course securing the consents, all of them, so the yard can go in and I'll be permitted to sell two hundred acres for housing to a developer who will pay for the road extension to the boundary of the boatyard site."

"Jack, this is amazing. Here, let me kiss you."

"Hmmmmmm."

"I'll talk to daddy about the entry price. We did believe we'd gone as low as we could prudently go, but who knows? My concern is do you want to give up control of your ferry company? You are the second generation owner Jack."

"It was a difficult decision and I'm doing it without consulting my mother because she's displayed no interest in the company, only in discharging some of her guilt about her broken relationship with me. If she's decided to become a good mother she'll be happy that I'm doing the right thing for me."

"But still, don't you think you should discuss it with her Jack?"

"Okay, but my mind is made up."

"Phone her now Jack while I go and powder my nose."

"You don't use powder do you?"

"Jack!"

When Faye returned Jack was all smiles.

"You spoke to her?"

He grinned and said she couldn't care less what he did with the company. It was his business and she'd given him the money to help clear her guilt.

"She mentioned guilt."

"Yeah, and said saying that to me make her feel a lot better. The wedding is in two months' time. Want to go with me?"

"Well, yes but why me?"

"Because I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Jack, stop teasing."

He took Faye by the hand and said, "That's the truth Faye. Will you become my true girlfriend?"

"Yes Jack," Faye whispered. "Kiss me."

At the apartment Faye thought for a moment Jack had lost his libido. There was no rush and pawing, her clothes flying off her and his lusty short sentences and her squealing were also missing.

"Bracelet first," he requested, and she removed the jangling treasure.

"Ear-rings."

"Stockings."

Faye blurted: "But you always rip my clothes off, so what's this?"

"A slower version, with you undressing for me so that I can see your body emerge. Tonight I wish to see your body emerge slowly Faye and not as a blur."

"Oh God," Faye said. "You best sit down."

Jack sat on the dinning table chair and faced her. Faye kicked off her shoes and placed her foot above his knee, hoisted her short blue leather skirt and staring at him eased down the self-supporting blue stocking with its sexy lace top, at least she thought it was sexy. She had no idea what he thought about her stockings.

"Sexy stockings," he said, licking his top lip.

With her leg up like that and feeling moist between her legs Faye knew that he probably could smell her. That made her arousal soar. She went through the same process with her other leg and he then said, "Top,"

That was easy. One haul and it was over her head and flying across the room.

"Nice tits," he leered. "Off with the bra."

She fumbled with the hooks, astounded because she never fumbled. Why were her fingers feeling like thumbs? At last she unclasped the little fuckers and pulled out of the restraint, her boobs falling towards her waist. She knew she should be on her back, with him doing the unfastening. Of course he never fumbled! Too much practice.

"Off with the panties."

Oh gawd. Why couldn't she be on her back?

Oh gawd, the crotch of her panties was wet. To avoid embarrassment over that with a cry she flung herself at him, ensuing her flying boobs wrapped around his face. His hand on his thigh moved up to welcome her, touched her clit and she cried "Aaaaaagggggghhhhh" and released over his beautifully pressed and clean pants.

"Ooooh, this is too much," he moaned. "Unzip me and start licking and then straight down your throat darling."